The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 09

Story Info
Our protagonists journey on darker paths.
9.3k words
4.71
2.7k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

The Lair of the Incubus Part 5:

Erica's Perspective:

When she got back to the house she put on the neutral act and did her best to calm her racing heart. She went straight to her room and followed the instructions Shee had left for her about hiding the tomes and the diaries and the other notes she had picked up from the cabin. She decided not to explore the secret tunnel. She had another priority at that moment in time and that was to go to Shee's PC.

She would locate the folder she was looking for. It was an alleged list of psychic Faraday cages all over the UK where she could hide or maybe even Mike could hide and Shee could certainly hide in. She would copy the list to a disc and print out two copies just to be sure she had at least one copy.

She would locate Seonaid and Eilidh in the kitchen and show them what she had found on Shee's PC and chewed her lip. Seonaid gave her a panicked look as Erica spoke.

"I wont betray him if that is what you think. I know Mike can't hear or detect anything here as you set up a cage right here. We should maybe go talk in your rooms about this list as being more secure."

Seonaid gave her a suspicious look.

"Why wouldn't you betray Shee?"

Erica sighed.

"Well these are potential hiding places for Mike to steer clear of Shee's male relatives and potentially dangerous relatives at that. Mike could also in theory hide away from Succubi looking to breed as well. I might also want to avoid those hunters you spoke about. I think that you have suspected for years what Shee might have been doing and hoped to save him somehow.

But I might also want to satiate my lust on Shee if not feel loved since Mike only has hate or disdain for me now. The sex with Mike was less than satisfying for me. There was no lust far less any love. It is going to be hard healing him in that circumstance."

Eilidh laughed.

"You aren't doing it right slut. Dress up real slutty and put on a show for him. He will throw you on your back and pump you hard slut. You are virtually a frikkin succubus Erica. He can't help but lust for you if you press the right buttons in him. You didn't press the right buttons. He is a virtual Incubus so getting him real hard shouldn't be a problem. Well not for a talented gorgeous whore like you Erica. Just imagine you are performing for Shee. Mike will virtually rape you slut."

Seonaid looked horrified.

"She can't be thinking about Shee sister. Imagine if she met him and that thought spilled out when she was having sex to heal Mike. It would be a catastrophe. You haven't met him have you Erica."

Erica bit her tongue.

"No but I know he is close. I sensed him on the chapel isle today. I could sense him anywhere if he is close. I know about the secret tunnels here as well now. I can't transfer my lust for Shee to Mike as I would surely give him away. I miss his cock and his lust for me. Shit I wasn't going to say anything about sensing him at all."

Eilidh replied.

"I think we need to give her a ring of mental and psychic protection as she has a lot of training to do yet Seonaid. It might also be better if she tops up her energies on Shee if she should meet him in secret. It might be the one way to stop him turning totally into a vampiric Incubus sister."

Seonaid sighed.

"It is a dangerous strategy but you might be right. Mike is my grandson and it might be the most effective way to heal him in the short term. If there is no joy or no lust in the sex with her then his healing will be slower. We will go to our rooms and get the ring and enable her to fantasize about having sex with any man she wishes to have sex with whilst she is fucking Mike. He won't be able to read her mind at all. She will have to invent a good lie as to why he can't and he will try. He won't give up hunting Shee."

Erica wouldn't think her dark thoughts until she had the magical ring on her third finger on her right hand. She would test the ring to make sure they couldn't read her mind. She was smiling inwardly that she had drawn Seonaid and Eilidh into her schemes. She didn't tell them about the tome or the dairies.

Seonaid would take the cage list and began stroking off several locations.

"This list is well outdated. It is at least 5 years out of date now. You are quite right though about avoiding the hunters and several male relatives although I think Mike would really benefit from fornicating with and impregnating several Succubi Erica. That is if you truly care about him and not just about jumping on Shee's dick.

Though those sluts aforementioned he might learn to love again especially when he sees his sons and daughters and you don't rush him too fast into being an Incubus. I must balance the needs of my grand son against those of my son Erica and trust that you genuinely love both of them."

Erica replied.

"I do love them well I think I do and it just isn't my lust talking. I think the cage list will be useful. I won't betray Shee either. I will seek to take back what he stole from Mike. It is the right thing for him to do. It is a simple plan. I will feed Mike and Shee will feed me I hope. He can't transform into a vampire Incubus if he has to feed me. Well in theory he can't now that he is hunted and he has to hide out in one of those cages. We can't stay here forever either."

Eilidh cackled.

"Cunning whore isn't she sister. She will need to be. It's a plan I suppose."

That night Erica thought she knew Mike's little kinks as she borrowed kinky clothing from Irini, Mairi and Tanitha. It didn't necessarily have to fit and she did have bigger tits than them. Erica would turn up at Mike's door dressed as a sultry schoolgirl and did a sleazy strip tease for him.

She could taste the lust from him as she reminded him of what she was like as a schoolgirl. Three hours later and several orgasm later and after he had pumped his cum in her three times she left humming and smiling with the parting words.

"If I can't have your love then I will settle for your lust. That was a really great fuck Mike."

He would ask cynically.

"Who were you fantasizing about tonight since I couldn't read your mind at all?"

Erica giggled.

"Good as that means I am getting better at blocking out invasions of my privacy then. I can role play a fantasy next time if you wish. Tonight I played that virgin schoolgirl you really wanted to fuck. You just have to tell me what you would like Mike. I really don't mind. I owe you that at least. Just drop me a note and I will try hard to satisfy your sexual fantasies like I did tonight. Seonaid says it will aid your healing. I hope she is telling me the truth about that.

Oh and you need to tell me when you want to leave here. Eilidh says I will need to feed on other boys to restore you to health Mike or it will take years for you to heal properly and you might not have years with the way Incubus politics are apparently. I owe you that healing as well. It is more penance or so she says. I don't see being a slut with other guys as a penance in my case though Mike. The penance is not getting any cock at all. That won't help you heal though."

He noticed the new ring. Erica lied skillfully.

"Oh it is a gift from Seonaid since she is my actual granny. It is plain but beautiful because it is an heirloom apparently. It was nice of her Mike even though she hates me for what I did.

So how do you want me to dress up tomorrow night as that is on the rota as well? Who do you want to be Mike? Do you want to be you or another guy? You just need to tell me. It is what Succubi do supposedly and that is play totally to the fantasies of men. I will be whoever you want me to be Mike."

When Erica got back to her room she did another strip for her phone camera including footage of Mike's cum seeping from her pussy. She would store it to send to Steve when she was feeling wicked and chatty. She was feeling more daring in relation to Steve. Mike had fucked her hard and she thought with some passion as well but she couldn't be sure. The ring had blocked out his thoughts as much as it blocked hers from him.

Erica would read the diaries first that night. Shee's diaries were full of loving and sexual thoughts about her from the first day she had met him. There were no diaries before that date and could she trust his written word any more than his spoken word. The jury was out on that one but then longer term it might not matter. Erica now had her own agenda. Was the diary another trap for her? She would put it back in its hiding place before she went to bed.

The next morning after her breakfast she took another swim to the chapel isle as the boat was back on it. Erica was disappointed to find no evidence of any visitor and didn't sense Shee. She took of the new ring wondering if that had an effect but it didn't. Erica was hoping for a hard fuck. She would leave a note for Shee anyway and hope he would answer her lustful hopes. She also left an updated list of his mother's psychic Faraday cages. In all there almost 250 of them scattered throughout the UK. She never left the place it seemed.

When she got back to the house there was note pushed under her room door that said.

"Bikini at the hot tub and I will impersonate that shithead Shee. You will play his whore. It should be an easy roll for you since you had plenty of practice. I think 8 o clock is time enough slut. I will bring the bong."

The words were hurtful to Erica but if that was what Mike wanted then she would play it no matter. Whatever it would be three hours in the hot tub shot gunning bongs with Shees weed and fucking. Erica thought it was a great fantasy role play to have. She would thank Mike.

"I loved that. Can we do it again another time? The sex was even better than last night. I have to avoid you the next three nights though according to Seonaid's schedule. I have to keep to it. It gives you three days to think about the next sex fantasy role play Mike."

That night Erica began reading the tome. It would be several nights of reading. It contained the supposed procedure for transforming a succubus into a vampire succubus and an incubus into a vampire incubus. Well that was just the first four chapters.

The next day she took another swim to the chapel isle. Her note and the cage list were gone and she hoped it was Shee that found them and not some dangerous hunter or stranger. He had left another note.

"I thank you for the list Erica. My mother is obviously conflicted between what she thought my intentions were and what they actually are. The list will be useful and she hasn't yet informed the Council that I might have gone rogue. I suppose I have in a way but they are moribund and sterile and they will only lead our race to ultimate extinction. With each decade that passes we are less in number. Not even Mike can arrest the decline though they will tell you he can.

We must become strong again and the only way is to become vampire succubus and incubus and lead and rule Erica. The vampire kin were ever fertile and virile my love. We can save our people from extinction."

Erica would leave him a note that said.

"I have loved reading your diary from the day we first met. There is so much passion and lust and love there. I wish you had told me your secrets from the first Shee. If you truly wish me to be your vampire succubus Queen then help me heal Mike.

I have read the first 4 chapters of the Tome of Banished Transformations. Mike has been precious to me since I was a little girl. Please help me heal him. I couldn't bear to lose him even if he now hates me Shee. Please do this for me Shee and I will follow you and love you till the end of time itself.

I have to make things right with Mike even if he now hates me. I won't forgive myself unless I do make things right as in healing him. I will forgive you anything almost if you help me do that Shee. I need fucked Shee."

Shee wasn't the only one that could use silken sly words or write them she thought darkly. She had those dark thoughts all the way back to the house. She would mix with Irini and Mairi and Tanitha to avoid them getting suspicious about her activities. They seemed to accept that Mike would be off limits to her for three nights. They suggested she go prowling for men at the Marina but she didn't want that as they probably couldn't satisfy her.

Erica would read more of the Tome on Banished Transformations. It stated in matter of fact sort of way that succubus and incubus were born of humans. It is what it claimed anyway. It also suggested that killing wasn't necessary to begin or complete the transformations but she would treat that with a pinch of salt as well. Well she didn't know who to believe or disbelieve any longer.

Erica would read chapters 1 to 4 again just to commit some details to memory and look for obvious contradictions and take note of particularly dangerous suggestions a she saw it. She decided to put the tome in her case and lock her case as opposed to hiding it in the secret tunnel. She was determined she was going to read it thoroughly and didn't want it disappearing on her.

Erica would check her phone messages. There was one from her friend Julie that said Steve had fucked Laura Keen who lived a couple of streets away. That bit of news pissed Erica off as she rang Steve. She also had a message from him. He answered fast and she scoffed at him.

"Hey you I just got a message saying you fucked that Laura Keen. I thought you were saving your lovely baby making cum for me big boy. You are in my bad books now."

He replied unfazed by the accusation.

"Hey babe that was four weeks ago and way before I said I would save it all for you. Well not that I thought you were serious about wanting to have sex with me babe. I guess you are serious since you sound pissed off and jealous about some ancient history."

Erica giggled.

"I'm sorry I leapt to a wrong conclusion. I thought the worst of you and didn't check my facts like you are always telling me to do. I am serious about you being my plan B stud if Mike ditches me. Fuck why is it I want to have sex and dirty filthy unprotected sex at that with Mike's best mate? The world isn't a fair place. I don't want to be a one night stand though."

He replied

"It is because you adore this bad boy who doesn't know the word commitment. It is one of those words banned from my dictionary."

Erica giggled.

"You might be right. You are such fun to talk to and you always cheer me up."

Erica got serious.

"We are having a rough patch but we are working on it. Well Mike and I are. We are having kinky sex but something is lacking. Laura Keen scored you a ten out of ten for what it is worth."

Erica giggled.

"I might just have to sneak behind Mikes back and have sex with you. That is another slut that gave you a ten."

He laughed.

"Is that another tease or a promise sexy? I think I score tens for the length and girth of my dick and not what I do with it babe."

Erica giggled.

"That is about as modest as you are going to get. I suppose modesty is another word banned from your vocabulary."

He laughed.

"Yup I have few that needed banned babes. Although since you began making lewd steamy phone calls to me I have found words like celibacy and abstinence lurking below my bed with the porn magazines."

Erica laughed.

"I don't believe it. You don't need porn mags stud."

He laughed.

"I do now Erica. Well you have an army of spies keeping tabs on me. I can't chase any skirt without it getting reported to you even weeks old news."

Erica giggled.

"I better send you more sexy pics then, the kind of pics you wouldn't want Mike to see. Well when I get some more that is. I want to drive you mad with lust for me."

He laughed.

"I am already there sexy. I have been there for years. It is why I shag everything in a skirt that breathes babe. It is over compensating for what I am not getting."

Erica giggled.

"You can't blame me for not keeping your big fat dick in your pants Steve. Mike kept his dick in his pants for years. Now that was consideration and commitment Steve."

He laughed.

"Yeah and you want me out of my pants as well babe."

Erica giggled.

"Yup I do but I have to get Mike to ditch me and then not know we are banging like bunny rabbits 24/7 big boy. Fuck I don't believe I just said that."

He laughed.

"I have all my calls recorded for training purposes babe."

Erica laughed.

"I bloody hope not mister. I wouldn't want Mike to hear what we talk about or know that I lust for you stud. So why did you phone before big boy."

He replied.

"What is the name of that bloke you and Mike ran into and what is the name of that castle you are squatting in and trashing?"

Erica replied sounding a little worried

"Uhmm it is Shee Castle and the bloke goes by the name of Shee Acheronis. It is an odd name that you couldn't forget. Uhmm why Steve, why do you want to know those things."

Steve replied.

"Oh there is a new art display at the city gallery today by a guy also called Shee Acheronis. It is such an unusual name that it must be the same guy. His painting and sculptures are pretty strange but his portraits are out of this world good."

Erica replied.

"Yeah he is a good artist. I have seen what he hasn't displayed in the gallery and it is really good. You better not mention his name to Mike Steve."

Steve replied.

"I think this sort of sounds like one occasion when you should keep a secret from me Erica."

Erica sighed.

"I uhmm shit. He is the reason there is a little sex trouble if not relationship trouble between Mike and me Steve. Well I more than posed for this Shee. I uhmm I did something really stupid Steve and I don't know if Mike will ever love me again even if we are having kinky sex now.

I uhmm I had sex with Shee and more than once. It was several times in fact and it was hot steamy dirty sex. It was uhmm awesome sex. He was a definite ten Steve. Well Mike saw and now I have to do all sorts of things to make it right if I can. You didn't hear this from me. It was my fault Steve. I couldn't help myself around Shee.

So now I have to let Mike have some free passes. Well I couldn't lie about how many times I had sex with Shee. I thought Mike was going to kill him. I had to stop that. Unlike you well Shee didn't stop when he kissed me. That was all it took just one bloody kiss and he had me.

It was just like that time you caught me under the mistletoe with just a towel on Steve. It was you that stopped it and not me. I wasn't going to stop you. I really wanted you to fuck me that night Steve. Shit why do I babble my secrets to you."

Steve replied.

"I know you didn't want to stop kitten but Mike is my best mate. I think I will get some petrol and matches and burn that exhibition down now."

Erica half giggled.

"Please don't do that Steve. I don't want you or Mike to end up in a prison. That would be really dread for what I did. Well Shee is in hiding because Mike wants to kill him literally. I can't say I blame him but it was me that was the sinner. Fuck one kiss and I turned into a shameless slut with that Shee.

We never had this conversation Steve. You can't tell Mike that Shee might be at an art gallery in the city showing off his work. He will rush home and get himself a life sentence. Mike really is in a rage about that Shee. It wasn't exactly a situation where I could say it isn't what you think Mike. It was very much what you think it might be."

Steve replied.

"I see you haven't totally lost your from the wild blue yonder sense of humor. Dare I ask just how many times you fucked that Shee?"

Erica giggled.

"Is that on the number of occasions and places or how many times that he actually spunked in me or on me stud? I uhmm stopped counting after the tenth occasion and we fucked multiple times on each occasion. He is a total sex machine with a big cock like you. Shit I should hang up."

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers