The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve laughed.

"It sounds like you had fun and the dumb thing you did was get caught. I am guessing as I have all the pertinent facts. Don't you worry I wont say anything to Mike. Being a total sex machine makes us enemies though babe. I lost count of the ex husbands and ex boyfriends or even the husbands and boyfriends that want to kill me babe and I don't have Mike to watch my back. I can't say I blame those men for wanting to murder me as well."

Erica sighed.

"I uhmm I hope Mike calms down but I don't think it will solve anything. I uhmm liked being a fuck bunny cumslut. I never thought I would say that about me. I am totally corrupted now. I look at other men and flirt with them and collect phone numbers. I want to fuck lots of men now and I want to fuck Mike's best mate.

It is totally fucked up. I have turned into a total slut in a couple of weeks yet I still love Mike, okay so I have a unique and weird way of showing it. Oh and the next time you catch me under the mistletoe with just a short towel on you better not stop stud as I will make your life miserable. I better hang up. Stay out of jail handsome."

Erica said more than she intended to say but maybe less than she needed to say. Erica would dig out the slutty gear she would wear the next day as she thought maybe she should go on a cock hunt at the Marina as Mike wasn't on the menu. She needed to fuck stroke feed again. That was the worst thing about becoming a succubus and that was the constant need to sexually devour men.

The next morning Erica was up early to have some breakfast and preen her self the succubus way now. She informed Seonaid that she was going on a cock hunt at the Marina. It seemed that Mike was back in the library so it was safe to go without him. The cock hunt ended up being a waste of time that day since of the wannabee suitors none of them appealed to her. They all sort of turned her guts in one way or another. Erica headed back to the Castle.

Erica would take herself off for a swim to the chapel isle in the late afternoon. There was a message that said.

"Wait till its night. Go straight from your room and descend three sets of secret stairs then left and right and left and right and straight then up one set of stairs and then right and straight. Wear something sexy but old and warm the tunnels are damp and very dusty. Be careful as in don't wear heels. They make too much noise on stone and the tunnels echo. Take a small torch as they are dark, real dark. If you follow the right route then it will take you 20 minutes at most."

Her blood was rushing a little bit quicker at reading the message and her pussy began to stream. She imagined herself becoming a full on succubus and preying on any man she wanted. She headed back to the house to prep herself for a sex session with Shee.

Erica would read the first four chapters of the Book of Banished Transformations again to double check everything that she had committed to memory. Then after she had eaten with the others she would read the fifth chapter which was an escalation of the transformation.

The several sessions of sex she had with Shee had actually begun her slow but sure transformation into a vampire succubus. She was according to the book maybe ready for the necessary exchange of blood that was part of the process. Shee was well on his way to being a vampire incubus if she had read the book right to that point. Erica had imagined that her own incisors had been growing. She thought that she always had kind of big ones. She also read about the intense orgasms that were part of the whole slow process of transformation into a vampire succubus slut.

Erica would leave a note in her room to say she had gone prowling for cock to feed on. Well she had two days before she had to feed Mike. Her pounding heart was in her mouth the whole way to where she hoped she would meet Shee. The twenty minutes he said it would take felt like an eternity in those dark dank tunnels.

Erica would eventually emerge through an unlocked door into a lit wood paneled room with a double bed in it and a painter's easel. There was a whole wall of books as well. It could only be one of Shee's hiding places. She would put on the evil six inch steel heeled stilettos she had carried with her that matched her denim mini skirt and denim waistcoat. Her pussy was streaming even more at the prospect of Shee's cock. Her heart was pounding even faster it seemed.

She noted the lack of windows in this place as she walked into another room and that appeared to be a living room with a fireplace that looked ready to be lit and again there were no windows. She noted the music collection and it was Shee's all over but there was no sign of him. Erica walked into what appeared to be a kitchen.

There was a single unopened bottle on the table and a note that said.

"In my varied travels Erica I discovered amongst many things what I think is the true recipe for Bloodwine. Not any biblical nonsense but the genuine article made from a fermented collection of herbs, red grapes and the blood of a human virgin. I didn't kill anybody to get that ingredient.

The bottle in the fridge is Demonwine. It took me decades to find the recipe for that delicacy. It has the same ingredients as above but some more. It goes off quickly so it must be stored in a fridge or a very cold place out of light preferably.

You will recognise that drinking both is part of the process of transformation into a vampire succubus if you have read as far as chapter 4 and chapter 5 in the Tome of Transformation. It is part of changing the body chemistry to bring about the needed physiological changes.

They are actually pleasant beverages to drink. I think you will like them Erica. They have an orgasmic kick to them. It is an alcoholic and narcotic combination that makes me hard and keeps me hard, not that I need such with you Erica. I think they would have gone down well at any wild Bacchanalian or Dionysian party.

It really thins the blood. Help yourself if I am not here, which is always a possibility. I have to shop for food sometimes since it isn't safe to go to the house. I don't think Mike will give up wanting to kill me. I did the damage there. I was in a rush to make the transformations before any could stop me or us Erica.

I find that power or attaining it is one of the greatest if not the greatest of all aphrodisiacs. Power can take many guises. Oh and my father and uncles and my mother don't know about this place. I hope to keep it that way."

Erica would help herself to the Bloodwine and he had been right as it did have an almost orgasmic kick to it. She was slightly tipsy by the time she had finished the bottle as it was quite addictive to drink. She would then help herself to the Demonwine and that had a definite orgasmic kick to it as well. She finished off that bottle even quicker.

It was only then that she noticed that she hadn't sensed Shee at all. She was about to leave when she did sense him getting closer and closer slowly. Her blood rushed in her tenfold or so it seemed and her heart rate doubled. Her pussy just gushed. He left what was the kitchen and walked onto a landing in a sea cave. There was more than enough room to tie up a fairly big boat here.

She saw the approaching light of the boat and knew it was Shee. She adopted a sultry pose. She would wait patiently though until he tied up the boat before launching herself at him and almost sobbing.

"I need fucked and fucked lots Shee."

His lust was a match for hers as he raised her off the ground and carried her onto the boat and eventually threw her down on the bed. He grinned as he stripped.

"You helped yourself to the wines I see. You are even randier than usual Erica."

She giggled

"I have two days before I have to feed Mike. They think I am hunting for cock to feed on. I suppose I am and I have found one. I have read up to chapter 5 of the tome now. I read chapters one to four several times."

The next six hours would be an almost non stop fuck festival separated only by the consuming of more Bloodwine and Demonwine. Erica thought her orgasm getting more and more intense and there were electric waves of pleasure every time he shot his cum in her.

He told her that he needed to rest a little after he had cum in her a sixth time. He hadn't been feeding as it was dangerous to do so if he was being hunted. Erica would ask him.

"How far have your transformations gone Shee? Can I see?"

He grinned and bared his prominent fangs and sighed.

"I have some way to develop yet Erica. Oh and they are retractable but that takes effort and energy and focus. If I am to feed you to feed Mike then that transformation process will halt and even reverse a little but the processes are slow in Incubi. They might be faster in Succubi according to the Tomes I have read. Feeding Mike will slow your transformation as well Erica. It can't be helped. It is a mark of my commitment and promise to you and my love for you."

Erica glinted.

"Can we exchange blood yet Shee? Can we consummate our pact to be King and Queen? We have drunk the Bloodwine and Demonwine and had sex at least seven times. I count giving you a tit job as sex. I love you Shee. If you want to exchange blood then let's do it. Let's do it now if we can."

Shee grinned and kissed her greedily.

"It would give me great pleasure to Erica. It will speed up Mikes healing to do that. Well according to the Tome chapters you haven't read yet it will."

He would mark a wound on his torso above his left breast and invite Erica to drink. She would take 5 mouthfuls of his blood and each would produce an orgasmic rush in her and she would have an intense orgasm after the fifth mouthful. She would also notice her heightened senses. Erica giggled.

"Holy fuck that was awesome. Can I have some more?"

He laughed.

"Not today slut. If we rush this then one or both of us will die. Before you ask the question and I know you will ask it. The only way to sped this up is to kill and we are not going to do that."

Erica brushed back her long hair to expose her neck and give him a wanton look.

"It's your turn Shee. Do it before I change my mind. It's sexy scary."

Shee would lick her neck as her chest heaved in anticipation of the first bite. There was a bolt of pain a flash of sheet lightning and then a hallucinatory cascade of exploding rainbows as Shee took a mouthful of her blood. There was an almost orgasmic rush as he took each mouthful until he stopped at five. Erica in her sexual oblivion invited him to take more but he declined.

He licked her neck to seal and heal the wounds and grinned. It is one of the first powers we get and before we transform as well. You can't afford to bite Mike eve if you are tempted to. That will give us away Erica.

Erica kissed him greedily.

"I am not going to transform Mike. I have made my mind up about that already."

Shee seemed pleased with that statement. There would be another six hours of insane sex as Erica fed in other ways. She would tell Shee as she dressed to leave.

"You must feed my King. I must feed to heal Mike duplicate your mother. I am now in a hurry to complete the transformation Shee but I must keep my promise to your mother to heal Mike. She will get suspicious if I don't. I didn't understand what power I could have until now but I must be careful and not reckless."

He replied.

"Yes the hunters will arrive soon enough when she tells them what happened. It is not something we can share with the others. You have to complete your transformations to succubus first Erica. You need your full sexual powers and you don't have those yet. This can't be rushed Erica, it is one stage at a time. I am going by the book for the most part in this. You will have to feed on other men as well to feed Mike and to become a full succubus quicker I think."

Erica would kiss him just once and he would undress her again and there would be another six hours of dirty filthy raw sex. Erica could forget about everything when he was fucking her.

She would ask Shee.

"Do you have the recipes for the Fairywine and the Dragonwine?"

Shee replied.

"Yes. I have had them for decades. The ingredients are harder to find and more expensive to obtain. I can't go shopping for them now either. The Council agents will be waiting for me. I have enough to feed both of us when the time comes Erica. This isn't my only hideaway."

When she got back to the house she would tell Seonaid.

"I have had 18 hours of sex with Shee. I won't tell you where he is but I will tell you he hasn't been feeding. I won't betray him, I love him. He says he didn't want to kill Mike and I believe him. I have looked in his eyes and I believe him. He says he will help me heal Mike and I also believe he will because he wants me."

Seonaid sighed.

"Yes and he got under your skin again didn't he?"

Erica replied.

"He didn't need to as he was my first fuck and it is true that you don't forget your first one and none like him."

Eilidh sighed.

"Face it sister, he is stealing her away from Mike and it is an inevitable roller coaster or is it steamroller that can't be stopped. Mike isn't helping things either. Erica craves what we all crave from a man and that is affection, love and even sometimes his company. Mike isn't doing it at any level. He is behaving like an arse. He needs a dressing down sister."

Erica smiled.

"That would be an exercise in futility. I don't think Mike will ever love me again. That is my own fault and I wont use my powers on him when I become a full on succubus either.

Oh and I wont let him kill Shee and I wont let Shee kill anybody. They can both get that idea out of their tiny minds as well. I won't suffer it. Well whatever I have already accepted that I have lost Mike.

He is already spending more time with Irini, Tanitha and Mairi when he isn't in the gym or walking the grounds or studying in that library here. They might be good for him in the short term as they adore him.

"There is a fire, passion, lust, lightning and love I think when I am with Shee. He seems to have a desire that Mike is lacking in."

Eilidh gave her a potion and laughed.

"Feed this to Mike the next time you perform for him. Well feed him a little bit every time you have sex. It will fire him up when you perform for him. You can also remind him it is time for him to man up and heal and then become the Incubus that is his birthright. We think he is avoiding it."

The next time Mike was on the sex rota he got the lecture from Erica.

"Mike you aren't manning up. You need to man up and heal faster. You won't have a chance against Shee if you don't. You also need to heal to become an Incubus and that is also something you need to become to get the better of Shee or have any chance of doing so.

It is also the case that you are going to be a dad dearly in the New Year. You need to man up if you are going to be any sort of dad. Don't be a bad one like Shee was. Be one like the man you thought of as your father until quiet recently. I am going to be your conscience even if I am a slut or become a succubus slut. Don't let your hate or contempt for me stop you being a good father to your unborn Mike.

There I said what I was going to say today now get your clothes off. I need a fuck and you need to feed to get better. I am turning into a succubus slut because it is in my genes to do so. Get used to it Mike and grow up. We can't run from what we are.

I mean it Mike. You need to get your shit together. You need to get over me fucking Shee who turns out to be our blood stroke genetic dad. You need to get over the fact I loved every dirty filthy second of it.

You will also have to deal with the fact that we are brother and sister even if we can't get our heads around that fact because we have to have sex if you are to heal. Shit it seems happens. You need to deal with the fact that I am going to be a slut from now on.

Oh and you can't be caught killing Shee. I don't want you to get locked up for life. I will turn a blind eye to you fucking other girls as long as you are fair in dealing with me if I fuck other guys and you don't kill them. Well you are adult enough to know what I am trying to say."

Mike would be particularly aggressive that night in his sex and he would spank Erica for the lip she gave him as he called it. He forgot she liked getting spanked. Mike performed better sexually but he was no Shee and he was probably no Steve either. Erica though would apply every trick that Tanitha and Mairi were teaching her on Mike though.

She would tease Mike later when she got dressed.

"I guess from that satisfied but exhausted look you have that all that fucking I did with Shee made me really good at some things. Tanitha is good teacher as well I suppose. She told me what you really like. I think those two have made me a better whore."

He went into fly catching mode as Erica left giving him a cheeky look. Erica would phone Steve again afterwards.

"Hi big boy, I thought I would phone you to tease you again. You don't seem to mind me teasing you. Mike and I had sex tonight and we are going to try the open relationship route I suppose. I don't know if it will improve things between me and him but we have nothing left to lose at this point. I am going to fuck other guys and he is going to fuck other girls. I haven't told him yet that I am going to have sex with you the next time I see you Steve."

Steve laughed.

"He is seriously looking at other chicks, well blow me down."

Erica laughed.

"He has fucked three other girls but I gave him a free pass on them anyway. I sort of pushed them in front of him anyway. I might feel less guilty about being a slut now. Oh and I mean it when I say I am going to have sex with you. Mike is just going to have to get used to the idea that I am a dirty slut now. I am not the little girl next door any longer. He is just going to have to grow up."

Steve laughed.

"You haven't been little since you were ten at least."

Erica replied.

"Well a lot has been happening the last few weeks. It is all spilled milk now. I have to get used to the idea that nearly every guy I meet wants to fuck me and Mike has to get used to that idea as well.

Oh and I think it is fun going out to pick up guys and fuck them stupid. If you can go through the neighborhood girls like a dose of salts then I think it is only fair if I am a sexual predator as well.

I know you want me and I want you Steve. We always get on. I am going to let Mike have Lorna in exchange. I haven't told him or her yet. I think that is equitable. She will probably be better for him than me. Well if you are okay with me being a slut that is Steve.

I will forgive you any and all conquests if you forgive me all my seductions. I don't think Mike is going to. I will have more men before we get home. Well we are both taking that year out of university now."

Steve laughed.

"Now you might be scaring me minx."

Erica giggled.

"I don't think anything really scares you does it Steve?"

Steve replied.

"We will just have to see who gets scared of what kitten."

That night Erica would read chapter 5 of the Tome again. She wouldn't have believed that such a transformation was possible if she hadn't seen Shee's fangs for herself. They could be a scary sight but they also represented power and Shee was right about one thing at least, power was a turn on. Being with Shee made it hard to focus on her plan and enacting it though. The sex with him was getting more intense if anything.

Erica pondered that Steve was more of a longer term project until she had transformed into a succubus and he would have no chance against her if he resisted her too much. She needed to corrupt him. Then she thought about her other half brothers and their potential sexual talents and wondered if they any of them would be worth corrupting. It was also obvious that Mike would also need extra work.