The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day she would track down Mike in the greenhouse and he was lost I thought. She would tease and taunt him again.

"You are getting to like it here aren't you Mike. You will need to be stronger if you are going to take this place from him. You will have to be a lot stronger to be King here and stay King."

Mike would shoot back.

"Would it mean getting you back in mind, body, soul and spirit whore?"

Erica smiled.

"It might. I am his slut for he is King here yet until you depose him. You will not be safe until you do and even then you might have to deal with his brothers in a ruthless manner as well. I hear that they might be sexual animals the equal of him even if they don't have his looks apparently. "

Mike shot back.

"You wouldn't turn him over to me even if you knew where he was would you slut?"

Erica smiled.

"No I wouldn't Mike. You would kill him and end up with a life sentence and one of his ugly brothers would claim me and make me his slut, his whore. I gather that is the way of the Incubus especially when it comes to any succubus.

But that is above the point or beside the point. Shee has a bigger cock than you. He has more cum in his tank than you and he is a better fuck than you Mike. You have to offer me what he can Mike. You can't expect me to take or accept less. I liked being his slut. I liked being with him. I expect that I would probably like being a slut for many of his savant brothers or our savant uncles for the same reasons.

I am not trying to provoke you Mike. We don't have time for that kind of game or nonsense. I am just stating a fact. I am also telling you again that if you want me as your slut then you need to get your head out of your ass and quick. You have to beat Shee and take his power for that is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

His brothers and his other sons will respect that and they will also fear you. I am just stating another obvious fact. Our grand father is the King of the Incubus and the Succubus for a reason and it is that the rest of the Incubi respect or fear him.

Shee would make me his Queen even though I would be a succubus slut. That is a real pussy soaker to me Mike. What would you make me? Would you make me the Queen of the Succubi?

Would you kill him to make me a Succubus Queen Mike or would you kill him just out of pure spite or pathetic petty revenge? Imagine the power you could have. None of them could take this from you.

His brothers and his sons will see you as a threat now that you have impregnated Irini, Tanitha and Mairi. The Succubi will come looking for you to breed them. I will have to live with that reality. That is the new reality Mike.

Yes I miss having sex with him but it seems he can't give me children and it is likely he and his brothers will be a permanent threat to your health. They will not want you fucking and breeding their virgins in particular. Not even the half Succubi that are their sisters and daughters."

Erica sighed deeply.

"There was something else I needed to say. You wanted me to become a bit a slut of a slut well you kind of got what you wished for Mike. You probably got more than you bargained for. Well I discovered that I am a bit of a slut and an exhibitionist with it.

You also discovered that you are a voyeur because you liked watching Shee fuck me. I think you liked watching me flirt with other guys and getting touchy feely with them so I think you should lose the attitude when it comes to me.

Oh and before you ask it well yes I loved Shee the savant. That was up until I found out he was causing you real physical harm that neither of us knew about. I am really sorry about that but not about my cheating with him, well not now.

Just admit that deep down you like watching me flirt and have sex with other guys Mike. It gets you rock hard. Oh and I get a kick out of you watching me get fucked as well."

Erica would spend the rest of the day with Tanitha since she was the most sexually experienced of the Succubi at castle Shee. It was from Tanitha she expected to learn the most about sex and the powers she would develop as she transformed into a full Succubus slut.

That night Mike would be quiet aggressive again as he fucked her. Erica didn't mind that as it was all part of Mike feeding and getting slowly stronger. Erica was in a hurry to heal Mike and speed up the healing process now. Mike was no real substitute for Shee though, well not then but who knew what he might be in the future. Erica liked the fact he had a thicker and bigger dick though.

Erica would tell Mike as she got dressed after the sex.

"I don't think Shee could give you are bigger and thicker dick as Tanitha says it is just that you were a late developer. It is my fault that you are as I kept you a virgin male in more than one way. You did deserve to get my virginity because you respected my wishes. I don't think I will ever be able to make that up to you Mike."

When she got back to her room and her Faraday psychic cage she phoned Steve.

"Hello handsome. Are you not out chasing some skirt?"

He laughed.

"No babe, this is becoming a bad habit or a good one. I am not sure which as you leave me with a stiffy every time. Are you getting jealous that I might be out chasing some bit of tail?"

Erica giggled.

"Well I promise to give you a lot of relief at some future point in time. You know if I hadn't been with Mike I would probably have let you have your way with me ages ago stud.

I was always jealous of those other girls even if I didn't show it. I won't get jealous if you do fuck some other girl just as long as you fuck me at some point big boy. I had a good sort of clear the air talk with Mike today.

He knows I really fancy you. He has always known I suppose. Well whatever I have a lot to tell you when I see you next. You won't believe the half of it. Besides bad habit or not I like chatting with you, you want to fuck me as much as I want to fuck you as well don't you Steve."

He replied.

"Heck I have wanted to fuck you for year's babe."

Erica giggled.

"Well maybe now that Mike and I are in an open relationship we can make it happen. Well if you are still a bad boy that is. The good boy wouldn't do it would he? I am a bad girl now. I am a slut. Do you know what I am doing right now stud?"

He sighed.

"There is something about the way you say bad girl and slut that gives me a hardon and I don't believe I am saying that to you. What are you doing right now babe?"

Erica sighed deeply.

"What am I doing right now? Well I am on the bed in just high heels, red stockings and lacy suspenders stud. I am stroking my wet slit thinking about you and your big thick hard dick as you go to penetrate me and taking me hard and making me your slut."

He replied almost groaning.

"I think I need a cold shower right now. You are doing my head in doll."

Erica giggled.

"Well you make my pussy wet when I am around you or thinking about you so it is only fair I get some of my own back big boy."

After Steve had hung up Erica would read chapters 1 to 5 of the Tome of Banished Transformations yet again. She wanted to commit them to memory before Shee asked for the Tome back as he surely would sooner or later. He had already asked for his diaries back. They seemed important to him for some reason. The next day she would read chapter 6 whilst splitting time with the other Succubi.

That night Erica would slink off to have more sex with Shee. She again created the impression that she was going to seduce and feed on men at the Marina. She would have a 12 hour session of intense fucking with Shee. It was 12 hours in which she forgot she had a longer term plan. It was 12 hours in which she stopped caring about anything again.

She would tell her after that fuck festival that he would be leaving to feed even though they hadn't exchanged blood he claimed he felt weak and needed to feed.