The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Irini, Mairi and Tanitha you are now their King and the father of their unborn. Fucking them also weakened you. It took some of your life force to breed them Mike. Shee is my King Mike. It is all in that novel. He will have to feed on other sluts to get back what I took from him.

If he is fucking me he can't feed on others in theory. He wont have the energy or the cum to. You will get slowly stronger as he slowly weakens. He is also not as young as he was. Well that stands to reason.

Seonaid said the Council will only strip him of his power anyway. It is best that you get what his grandfather and father and that Council of Incubi would take from him according to their laws."

I growled.

"That is enough of that slut. I will not listen to any more of your scheming whore."

She would rub her pussy off of my hip bone and giggle.

"Yes I am a whore and a slut bu5t I am a succubus and I am having so much fun. You have to live with what I am now Mike and what you will become. Embrace it Mike. Become the King of the Incubi and the Succubi."

I was glad to see the back of Roddie when he woke and left. He left walking bandy legged and very slowly. He looked glad to escape the ravenous Erica. The next day it would be Dan who would be her victim and there was no other way to describe it. He was also another 7 by 7 cock but she could only get him to cum 7 times before he collapsed totally on her.

The day after that it was Jack that got the treatment and he was another 7 by 7 cock that she could only get to cum 7 times. I thought no wonder they had the confidence to hit on her but perhaps she had been sending them signals with her eyes. When she was getting fucked she had the most expressive dancing eyes. I could see there was no limit to her sexual appetite or so it seemed.

The day after she had fed on Jack she thought she might have won the lottery with Iain who had an 8 by 7 dick. That made her even more lustful if that was possible but to her disappointment if not annoyance he would only cum six times in her. He had less in his tank.

She would only take what she considered one year of life force from Dan, Jack and Iain respectively as they hadn't behaved like total arrogant pricks in front of me. In fact they had been pleasant and polite about me letting them fuck Erica.

Her marking them all though meant that none of them would be getting any pussy unless it was hers. They would all have very full tanks the next time she preyed on them and none of them would be wasting any energy or cum by wanking either. She seemed content to give it a rest fucking after fucking 4 studs in 8 days stroke nights though. It was 4 times I had to put up with sloppy seconds.

It was time to move north again it seemed she agitated for it. Her next victim was another 7 by 7 bloke called Frank. She took 30 months of life force from him because he turned out to be another arrogant prick who wanted to breed her and make a total cuck of me. She was impressed that I didn't kill him. He had only cum in her 6 times though to her annoyance.

She was also disappointed to find a bloke called Neil who was only 6 by 6 in the dick department and had only cum 6 times. She wouldn't mark him. He just didn't measure up it seemed. The same was true for a bloke called Mal. He was another 6 by 6 dick who only came in her six times. She was a little cranky after Mal and Neil. She took 30 months of life force from each of them because she wasn't going to be fucking either of them again.

Erica's mood would improve when she fed on a guy called Stu as he was an 8 by 7 find and he would cum in her 7 times. He would get marked. She didn't take any life force from him even though he had been an arrogant prick as well. I thought he looked a bit like that cunt Shee but he wasn't. Erica thought he might be an Incubus. She would ask Seonaid and Eilidh about him.

It had been 8 dicks she had fucked and drained in the space of 14 days. She decided on taking a rest from them at that point. She told me she thought she sensed Shee close by a couple of times when she was fucking Stu. I think she liked that Stu despite him being an arrogant prick in relation to me. I kept my temper though. For all that she liked fucking they weren't Shee. She risked telling me that despite the fact it might anger me.

It annoyed me that Erica didn't drain any life force or energy from that arrogant cunt Stu. I would surely kill him at some point in the future. I marked him for killing in the future just as Erica had marked him as her property. I wasn't going to suffer him to live either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erica's Perspective:

Erica hadn't really wanted to leave the Castle as she had come to know it. Well not when she had contacted Shee again and knew he was close. Her plans just left her head when she was with him.

Erica was also surprised that Mike had agreed to her fucking 8 different guys in 14 days. She was even more surprised that he had kept his temper about it. She was sure he would lose it but he hadn't. Erica was just as surprised when he accepted sloppy seconds as she fed him.

Erica analyzed that Mike had really kept his temper in check with Roddie and with Stu who she really liked fucking just because he looked a little like Shee. It was the case that he was naturally strong and stronger than Roddie. He might even be a close physical match for Shee if Shee didn't have those powers though. It had all been just sex though and there had been none of the emotional content she had felt with Shee. She couldn't afford to get emotionally involved with any of the. Mike or Shee would surely put an end to them if she did that.

Erica had also been surprised that Mike had generally kept his temper in check when she raised Shee in the topics of conversation as she endeavored to soften him up in relation to Shee. It seemed to be a tactic that was slowly but surely working. Erica had been expending some of her powers in relation to achieving that end.

It was 14 days in which she felt Mike getting a little bit stronger as she fed him the life force she had stolen from the guys she had fucked. Seonaid told her that she should steal just little amounts from each of them. It would not only aid Mike's healing but her transformation into a full adult succubus without turning into a vampiric one.

It was 14 days in which she devoured the trilogy of books Shee had given her. He had pretty much given away his long term game plan in letter her read those books. He hadn't killed the equivalent of Mike's character in those books though. He had killed others but not the equivalent of Mike's character. There was no equivalent Steve character in the books to blindside Shee though. In fact if there had been no Steve she might be blindsiding him with Stu right then.

The trilogy seemed to parallel Shee's life and his present infertility as well. Erica was enamored with the idea of being a succubus Queen and the power she might potentially have over others and men in particular except her King who would be immune to her charms and wiles. The trilogy mentioned the transformation of the Incubus King and Succubus Queen into blood and life sucking vampires.

Erica had used a little bit of her powers to make sure Mike was sleeping when she spoke to Steve on the phone and to send him sexy if not pornographic pics of her. He told her he had wanked off to a few of them even the ones that had cum leaking from her pussy. He had found those shots really hot. He was insanely jealous of the guys she had told him about as well. She liked that he had got jealous as well.

Erica felt she needed to slowly manipulate Mike and Steve into position where she wanted both of them and they had no way out. She also had to manipulate Shee into a position where she controlled events. She was also getting a little bit stronger. She felt some of her powers were getting stronger with all the fucking she had been doing or was it a result of the blood she had exchanged with Shee.

Erica was also discovering what Seonaid had called her developing proximity range in which guys would get real hard and lust for her. That was also the range at which she could influence men mentally without using her powers. That proximity range varied according to how strong she felt or how awake she was. Inside that range Mike was calmer and hornier for her ironically.

They would be 14 days in which Erica would use some of her powers to get Mike to sleep long enough so she could read the Tome of Banished Transformations. She had progressed to reading the sixth and seventh chapters and endeavoring to consign them to her memory long term.

It was during that 14 day fuck festival that her mother had provided more names of boys who might be half brothers. The names of Geraint Roth and Rolf Sandman were added to the list of potential half brothers. Mike's mother would add another two in Max Reeder and Tag Shaw. It was yet another 4 boys that had left their particular neighborhood years before.

Erica would point out.

"Uhmm Mike. Shee has put more money into our accounts. Well he has put money into mine at least. I now have a six figure sum of money in mine. We might be very rich. It might also be his way of saying sorry to us and you in particular."

Erica could see Mike gritting his teeth and clenching his fists. She changed the subject fast.

"We could use some of that money to hire a private detective Mike to track down our missing half brothers. They would be good feeding for me and I could become a succubus faster and you could heal faster and become an incubus so much faster as well."

Mike gritted his teeth again.

"There will be no feeding on Steve slut."

Erica played the coquette.

"Okay I promise not to feed on him Mike. But you aren't against us tracking down the rest of our possible half brothers in principle are you? You know it makes sense Mike. We might as well put that money to good use don't you think. I expect you to put your sound business brain on Mike. It is a least 11 half brothers that the detective would have to track down. Put your brain in gear and indulge me for a moment.

It wouldn't be a waste of the money. Well I don't think so. I wonder if Stu isn't a half brother as well. I might be hoping that he is as he was the best fuck out of the 8 of the guys and he had a real bad effect on me. You might have noticed. I definitely want to fuck him again and soon. Well that is as soon as he has full sperm tanks again. I want to fuck him for the pleasure of it Mike and not to steal life force or any energy from him. Well I didn't so I suppose I did fuck him for the lust I had in me for him."

Erica wouldn't admit that she felt as if she was floating when Stu had fucked her. It felt a bit like Shee was fucking her. She hoped that it was a case of like father and like son because Mike wasn't at that point and probably not close to it either. She worked to hide her thoughts from even her face and eyes.

"I would be stealing life force from Shee to feed it back to you. I wouldn't be fucking him for pure pleasure like I would be fucking Stu. Shee owes you that life force. The sooner he gives it back the better don't you think. He might go hunting out other of our half brothers to steal life force from them instead. It is something for you to think on and you can't think straight when you are angry.

Oh and I hope you aren't going to go gung ho on Stu even if he is an arrogant prick. I like him."

It would be two weeks to the day that they left the Castle when Seonaid phoned. It was like a coded phone call. Erica would sigh.

"I better answer the question before you ask it but no I haven't seen Shee. He is hardly likely to approach me when Mike is about. I wouldn't tell anybody if I had seen him anyway I suppose. Well certainly not Mike since Mike I think still wants to kill him. Well I and Mike are getting on better after what I did with Shee and he is getting healthier and stronger. I have a lot of bad to undo.

Shee had plenty of opportunity to approach me when we were at the Castle and Mike was ensconced in one of your psychic Faraday cages Seonaid and he didn't. Mike wouldn't have known he was near. He wouldn't have known if Shee was fucking me. Shee stayed away to my fuckin annoyance by the way. Can't you tell your son that I need a good fucking? He owes me that."

Seonaid protested.

"I don't know where he is to tell him anything of the kind. He owes giving back to Mike what he stole from him."

Erica replied.

"Yes he does. Now I have a question for you Seonaid. I had fantastic sex with a boy called Stu Gauld who looks a bit like Shee. Is he a half brother by any chance? If anybody knows it might be you."

Seonaid replied laughing.

"No he isn't half brother but he is a cousin of yours. He is the youngest son of Draig who is Shee's younger brother or one of them. His blood father has no contact at all with him and I think this Stu won't know about his blood connections either. It is a small world."

Erica groaned.

"Well that is Frikkin great. The best sex I am getting is with blood relatives. I don't suppose this Stu can knock me up either. Well at least Mike is having sex with me again so that is progress. I will probably do or say something to piss him off again though. I have a talent for being dumb like that."

Seonaid advised.

"Well if you don't want to piss Mike off I suggest you move well out of range of that Stu. I don't think you want him to be reminded of Shee do you. Oh and Stu would also be at risk from Shee if Shee is going beyond our laws.

Taleisa and Dawn who are two more of Shee's virginal daughters have shown up here. There is only one thing on their minds well two maybe and that is fornicating and breeding."

Erica replied.

"Your advice is noted. We will be on the move before the day is out anyway. I don't want those virgin exhausting him when I am trying to heal him and get him strong again. I suggest those virgins go into hiding if the rest of the clan is going to appear."

Mike was curious after Seonaid hung up. Erica told him.

"The inquisitors and hunters have turned up at the Castle. Word has got out that you have impregnated Irini, Tanitha and Mairi. Well they eventually had to tell their mothers they were pregnant and to whom. Those inquisitors and hunters are as interested in you as they are Shee right now. Possibly more interested in you since you got three Succubi pregnant. Seonaid was warning me. Well she is our blood grandmother and loyalty in her case is to blood first.

I don't think you have the luxury of time to heal now Mike. You have to heal faster. You have to become an Incubus faster now. The inquisitors and hunters were listening to that call. They represent interests hostile to us. I do not believe those fuckers will let you heal properly or quickly Mike. The last thing they want is a fertile incubus to challenge them for the available virgins even if you don't want to do that. It is up to you what you want to do next.

We definitely don't want to be going back to that Castle. Oh and those virgins might just kill you. They are full on Succubi. The other Incubi don't want you getting any more power Mike."

Erica had to play one card sooner than she wanted to.

"I am Shee's daughter and you impregnated two of them already. They will think me fertile as well. I need you to get your shit together Mike. I don't want to fall into the clutches of nasty ugly infertile fuckers with no escape routes."

Erica would continue her games and manipulations on Mike to get him going in the direction of travel she wanted him going in metaphorically and literally. She gave him an impish look.

"I know where there are three more males on my phone list Mike. That is if you don't mind going north again. What about hiring a Private Detective now Mike? You could use one to trace Shee if you wanted even if I didn't like that. I can't stop you spending your money the way you want to spend it."

Mike had replied.

"Well we are going to help our families pay off their mortgages first even if our mothers turned out to be cuckolding sluts. We can't say anything to the men who we thought were our fathers either. I like the man I thought was my old man so I am going to help him out at least.

We can split the money on the private detective we hire. I won't waste any chasing Shee because I think he won't find him. I don't think any could find him but maybe we need to find our missing half brothers although I am not convinced that idea is a good one."

Erica would take her small victory on Shee.

"Okay I can live with that. Your suggestion we help our families is a good one. I should have thought of it. Oh and thank you Mike for letting me become the succubus slut. I keep telling you I will make it up to you somehow but I have no idea how yet.

Oh and thank you for not losing your temper with Stu. I know he was an arrogant prick Mike but I liked fucking him most of all."

Mike would drive a few hours north again to where we would be close to those cocks Erica wanted to fuck or at least felt she had to fuck. Alex turned out to be only 7 by 7 and he would only cum in her six times which was nowhere near enough for the cum hungry succubus Erica was becoming.

Bill and Rick turned out to be only 7 by 6 inch dicks and could only muster up to cumming in her six times. It was unsatisfactory sustenance from Erica's point for view. She stole only 12 months life force from each of them. She thought that none of the three of them were strong in life force.

Erica would let Mike know that it was unsatisfactory sex and feeding after Shee and even Stu or Roddie. She needed to fuck and feed on Shee or maybe her half brothers if Mike was going to get stronger faster. Mike getting stronger and healthier was painfully slow in her eyes. She would also have to expend energy on manipulating Mike into letting her have sex with Shee again.

Erica had let slip that Taleisa and Dawn yet two more of Shee's virginal daughters had shown up at the Castle. Erica knew that Mike liked knocking up Shee's daughters and breeding them. It was another card of manipulation she could use on Mike. Erica would introduce the idea.

"You should impregnate Taleisa and Dawn as it would make them two more allies for you against Shee and Seonaid and Eilidh would owe you more as well I think Mike. Well you knocked up three Succubi and they are totally loyal to your now. We can't have enough allies since we are both going to be hunted and I don't think they will give up the hunt easily.

Seonaid did say that Irini's, Tanitha's and Mairi's respective mothers are Succubi and they are now allies as well. You knocking up their daughters got us allies whether we deserved them or not."

Erica would spend a little bit of the energy she gained keeping Mike calm and less murderous in mentality. She would expend energy getting him to accept Shee fucking her. Erica also thought she made good arguments for it. Erica also thought he would get a kick out of impregnating Taleisa and Dawn. Eilidh was going to brief those still virgin sluts on how to be around Mike. They wouldn't be allowed to drain him the same way that Irini, Mairi and Tanitha had. It was all about survival to Eilidh and ensuring there would be a new generation of Incubi and Succubi.

Erica would use a little bit of her mental and psychic energy in getting Mike to agree eventually to impregnating Taleisa and dawn even though he had never met them and thus had never seen them. She had Seonaid send photographs of the two young succubus sluts. Erica sensed that Mike liked the look of them.

Erica prevailed upon Mike to move north to the next of Seonaid's Faraday cages, where they would also rendezvous with the wanting mother to be Taleisa three days later. Taleisa had to make sure she wasn't followed. Erica was instantly jealous of her when Mike took her to the tent and began fucking Taleisa. The lust and affection that Mike showed for Taleisa only made Erica more jealous. Taleisa was almost a double for her but then she was a half sister. Erica had to suffer Taleisa for three days. Mike would tell her that she had brought those feelings of jealousy on her own head.