The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 10

Story Info
The descent into sexual depravity and darkness continues.
8.3k words
4.11
3.9k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

Disclaimers:

The editing is my own so that is on my head.

It is advisable to read the previous 9 parts to get some context.

There is cheating, cuckoldry and incest in this sordid tale. You have been warned.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lair of the Incubus Part 6:

Mike's Perspective:

I had observed the subtle but obvious changes in Erica. She was beginning to give me a lot of lectures about what I should be doing. She had initially nagged me about continuing the holiday and leaving the Castle but then she stopped nagging me about it totally. She had even stopped nagging me about having sex with other sluts and gave up the hurry about leaving Castle Shee.

Erica had also taken to locking her room door at the Castle and it irked me that I couldn't detect her any longer or read her mind. Seonaid and Eilidh had chased me away from Erica's door more than once telling me that she needed to rest and to meditate if she was to aid in my healing. I didn't trust anything they told me though despite their educating me on how to drink and feed on psychic, mental and sexual energies that people gave off 24/7.

I did feel progressively stronger though after two weeks of intermittent and very dirty sex with Erica. It was the kind of sex that I always hoped to have with her but not in the present circumstances. I would want to own and posses her totally each time we fucked as that was the effect she had on me but I knew she was now a free agent in all things sexual. I knew she wanted me to accept Shee and share her with him but that wasn't going to happen. The desire or need for cold blooded revenge hadn't dissipated any in me.

I was surprised the day that I told her that I was going to leave. She just packed her stuff up without protest and had me move it to the car. I could have sworn that she had wanted to stay there even more than I did and I was wrong. It was annoying that I couldn't read her mind or predict her moods any longer. I noted that she had acquired two suitcases of gear since we had been there.

The fantasies of Erica having sex with other blokes had stopped though. I was relieved at that. She had told me she was still having them and quite often. It was obvious that I couldn't detect them or share them like I had been. That might have been a relief though.

It was Erica that seemed to have things organized from her perspective and not mine but I guess there was no real out if I was to get back the life force and the psychic, mental, emotional and sexual energies that Shee had stolen from me. I suppose she had been right in her reasoning that the sooner I turned into a full on Incubus the sooner I could defeat Shee and take everything that was his from him.

Erica told me as I started up the car engine.

"I know where there will be good feeding for both of us. It is just a few hours drive north and west of here. Roddie, Jack and Dan are all in close proximity. I think they will be good feeding for me and thus you when I have drained them of their psychic, mental, emotional and sexual energies to feed to you.

I will take a little life force from each of them but just a little since I know how to do it without killing them totally. Well there has to be a price to pay for their lust and their fucking me. They can't have this succubus slut for nothing Mike. You will have to watch of course and I can use my powers on them to get them to let you watch if they don't agree to it.

Seonaid said you would know what you needed to do to get healthy again and get back the lost life force and lost energies. You might not like it Mike but it is the only way and you know it. I owe you at least that. I owe you that for the way I behaved."

I thought ruefully about how fuckin sexy she was but also about how relentless she was when she wanted something. She would be reading as I drove. I didn't need to ask I suppose as she smiled.

"It is the first book in a trilogy of books that Shee gave me. They are in Welsh. I understand nearly every word of it. It is also hard core filth about basically an Incubus becoming a King of all Incubi. I suppose that is what he dreams about. I think he identifies with the main male character well he did write it.

It won't make the great books lists any time ever I suppose but it is entertaining. I can see elements of both of us in here in some of the characters. I see a plot where he overthrows his father and grandfather and even defeats some of his uncles and his brothers to gain the mystical throne.

He even has to battle some of his sons to gain that mythical throne. He thinks it will somehow renew his fertility. It is like I said it is entertaining. I suppose you could classify it as a modern fantasy pot-boiler. I like it. I should check it out to see if there are translations into English done since I have seen you reading pot-boilers in the past."

I replied.

"I think I will give it a miss since I plan to skin the author alive and feed him his huge dick."

Erica just giggled.

"You might learn something about him that will help you defeat him."

I sighed.

"I doubt it. Well pot-boilers aren't meant to be educational or particularly informative are they."

She just sighed.

"Please yourself but the characters are all people you would recognise. His character has a protagonist that is sort of like you and he even fucks one of his virginal daughters and that character is going to fuck a lot more of them. I guess the lead female is a bit like me."

I shrugged.

"I guess you can provide a spoiler summary and tell me how it all works out."

She gave me a glint.

"I think you know how it turns out as he wrote it and it probably goes badly for you and every other male that gets to fuck me in the book. I am only up to the point where he meets me and fucks me behind your back taking my virginity. I better leave you to drive before you crash the car."

It wouldn't take me long to find the spot where we would wild camp. Erica told me that Roddie had a car and could find it no bother. She also told me that Dan, Jack and Ian all had cars and could find the spot easily as well. We didn't really need to load up on supplies as we had raided the Castles fridges and stores.

It didn't take long to set up our camp since we would be close to the car. The weather continued to be generous to us. I couldn't fail to notice Erica getting excited at the prospect of getting a new cock to fuck. She would phone Roddie when our camp was set up and ready.

The dick hadn't forgotten her as Erica was unforgettable if not stunningly memorable with her sexy looks. She told me that she had sent some pics of herself topless and shots of her tight ass in skimpy shorts. That would draw him to her even if he had by some unlikely chance forgotten her.

It wouldn't take Roddie long to get there either. He was a hound on a leash of Erica's making. Erica didn't need to use any of her succubus powers on him either as he was an exhibitionist who thought he would be getting one over on me. I suppose he was in one sense. He was also partial to Shee's special weed and to Shee's special liquor. The combination would keep him hard for hours possibly without Erica having to use any of her powers.

He had such an arrogant disposition about him I wonder what Erica would do to him. He had Shee's same smug looks when he looked at me as he made out with Erica. I think if it hadn't been for Seonaid and Eilidh teaching me to control my temper I would have smashed his face in as well as feed him his dick.

I was feeding on the psychic, emotional, metal and sexual energy emanating from them before he even had her kit off. His lust was strong as was hers. Erica was giving me wanton looks even during the foreplay she insisted on. She was controlling the pace of the sex. Erica got a kick out of seeing a tent pole in my pants. Her eyes were so damned hypnotic as well.

I think he had some momentary doubts about having an audience. But Erica giggled telling him.

"It's okay Roddie. Mike likes to watch, he is a voyeur. I am a dirty slut that he can't keep fed. He won't do anything and he isn't gay. His dick is raw from all the fucking we have been doing. He doesn't even mind you fucking me bareback and cumming in me. We have all night to fuck Roddie."

Erica was breathing audibly even before he had her naked and her legs spread.

"You are so strong and ripped Roddie. Just like Mike, I like that in a man."

She gasped as he pushed his dick against her pussy lips.

"Do it Roddie, stick it in me, fuck me stud, and fuck me hard. Give it to me big boy."

Erica gasped audibly when he penetrated her.

"Oh fuck yes Roddie, so big and so thick, oh yes Roddie."

He was fucking her hard in the missionary position and she had an ecstatic look on her face. She would play to his ego as I drank and fed on the energy being given off.

"I have wanted your cock in me since the first time I met you Roddie."

The egotistical bastard would just have to ask her.

"Is it bigger than his babe?"

Erica panted as she played to his ego.

"Fuck yes Roddie. It is so big and thick, fuck me good. Fuck me Roddie."

He gave me that smug gloating look that I had seen often enough from Shee. I didn't care at that point as a few weeks before he would have been bigger and thicker than me but my dick had miraculously grown. I edged him by an inch even if he was a match in girth now. Erica would be happy with his thick dick and his full tank and that he could keep it up to make her cum and several times.

He managed to hold out long enough to make her cum and she alerted him to it.

"Oh YES Roddie I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming, FUCK Me Roddie, cum in me Roddie, cum in me. That's it cum in me. Oh yes cum in me, pump it into me Roddie."

He tensed and grunted and Erica giggled with delight.

"Oh yes Roddie that's it, give me your cum. Fuck so much cum."

He gave me that smug look that Shee had given me. I yawned.

Erica was delighted that he stayed hard in her after he had cum. The liquor and weed would do that to him but he wouldn't know that. I would feed on the energy given off by the sexual ecstasy.

He would remove his still hard dick from her to her protests before he raised her hips and had her arch her back before thrusting into her again. He was showing off how strong he was. Erica panted he approval.

"Oh fuck yes Roddie, fuck me hard."

The egotistical sod would also have to ask if he was the better fuck. Erica just panted.

"Oh fuck yes Roddie. Well if you can cum in me 8 times you will be."

She might kill him if he had to do that. I had no doubt the asshole would try though. Erica would have him try at least. He would cum in her in that position and thanks to the weed and the liquor he would stay hard in her yet.

He would fuck her doggy style next as that was another position she liked especially if he played with her tits and spanked her ass. He would cum in her in that position as she worked her hips to his hard and fast thrusts and her greedy pussy sucked on his dick. She would only let him rest after she had fucked him cowgirl and had him cum in her for a fourth time.

She would compliment him.

"You are every good at this Roddie. I bet you are very popular with the local sluts."

It wasn't a lie as she had cum several times. She didn't have to play to the exhausted stud's ego that time. She wasn't even close to finished with him either. Erica kept giving me wanton looks. It was the same wanton looks she gave me when Shee was fucking her. She also wanted me to take some pics of her getting fucked and also to film the event. I was strangely happy to oblige the slut.

Roddie would be fed more of Shee's weed and liqueur to get and keep him hard again. Erica wasn't going to use any of her succubus powers on him. She took a peculiar joy in seeing my dick was hard and rock hard as well. She also knew right then that I wanted to fuck her hard real bad. She would taunt and tease me with her eyes because she knew deep down that I wanted to be where that Roddie was right then.

The feeding on the psychic, mental, emotional ad sexual energy they were giving off just seemed to make me harder than ever. I felt as if she had put one over on me again with her lying cheating eyes.

His dick would slowly recover and she would get her tape measure out to record its length and girth for the diary of her seductions as she was going to call it though it wasn't hard work getting any bloke out of his clothes for her. She didn't need to seduce any of them. She would giggle.

"That is seven by seven Roddie that is a nice thick dick you have. I bet you are real popular with the sluts but I probably said that already. He would give me smug gloating looks as Erica proceeded to lick and suck his balls before giving the shaft of his dick the same treatment."

Erica would have him shoot a load over her face and tits and have me take a photo of it before she rubbed his cum into her skin. She giggled as she teased me with her dancing eyes.

"Fuck I like getting dirty with you Roddie. We should make this a regular thing when you go to university down south. Mike wont mind."

I thought Mike would mind and he would find his life being shortened like Shee's. Erica continued to lick and suck his dick to keep it hard for her pleasure. He would kneel in front on her so that he was now face to face with her and have her turn around and part her legs before he penetrated her pussy again. Erica would gasp at the hard thrust into her.

"Fuck yes Roddie. Play with my tits."

She would give me salacious looks as he thrust in and out of her. The tea spoon position as she had called it was one of her favourite positions to be fucked in by Shee. Erica would hide the look of unrestrained lust as Roddie drove her to more orgasms. The fucking in that position seemed to last for an age before he pumped more cum in her and that was what she really wanted. There would be a lot of face to face after play after they had both cum. She would play to his ego again.

"Fuck that was awesome Roddie. I came so much. We must do this a lot more in the future. I like the attention you give me."

His lust was obvious and Erica still hadn't used any of her powers on him. He would give me triumphant gloating looks as Erica stoked his ego. I would lick on the tendrils of the energy being given off. Erica would let him rest and recover up to a point before her insatiable appetite needed to be fed again. I knew I would kill him another time.

He would have her stand and then wrap her thighs and legs around his waist as he showed off his strength despite all the fucking he had done. Erica really liked getting fucked by Shee in that position. Shee could hold her in that position for an eternity driving her to orgasm after orgasm. Roddie would try to emulate that as Erica toyed with him and stoked his ego again.

"Fuck you are so strong Roddie. You have so much lust for me."

He would have to rest his arms sooner or later though and let her down but he would fuck her standing and in a reverse position so he could toy with her tits. He would fuck her in that position until his arms had recovered before reverting to the stand and carry position. Erica panted his name several times in her sexual oblivion.

She was slowly draining him of more than just his cum. His arms would weaken again and she would let him recover to the point where he could fuck her in that catch and carry position again. I could see there was another creature in Erica at that point in time. I could see she was more than human as she worked his dick in and out of her and giggled as she did so. He would cum again in her to her delight as she gave me a taunting wanton look. She stoked his ego again.

"Fuck you are the best fuck ever Roddie."

The succubus in Erica was a relentless creature as she lay on her back and invited the still rock hard Roddie to fuck her in the missionary position again. She would cum several more times as they swapped positions that she wanted to cum in. He was in an almost trance like state by then running on some kind of sexual auto pilot. Erica would eventually end up back in the missionary position as she wrapped herself around him panting.

"Fuck me Roddie, cum in me again."

She would have an intense orgasm as he grunted giving away that he was cumming again. As he did so Erica dug her nails into his back drawing blood in her orgasmic lust.

"Fuck yes Roddie. You belong to me now for all time. You are one of my stags for all time."

She giggled as he pumped the last of his cum into her and collapsed unconscious on top of her. She rolled him off of her and I nodded at him.

"Have you killed him?"

She giggled and beckoned me with her finger.

"No I didn't. He is fit young and strong. He will sleep for 8 hours and waken with raw dick and a bandy legged walk for maybe a couple of weeks."

I nodded again.

"Did you have to claw him?"

Erica gave me a dangerous look.

"Yes. It is what the succubus does Mike. They mark their stags physically and almost magically. It is a message to other sluts and Succubi that he belongs to me until I release him from that bond. I will need to feed regularly and he will be one of my chosen dicks. Now I must feed you what I took from him."

I asked.

"How much life force did you take from him?"

She gave me a look of intent.

"If he lives to be a hundred then I have taken maybe 30 months from his life. I took maybe double what I was going to because he was an egotistical arrogant bastard. Now fuck me and let me feed you the life force."

She would fuck me non stop for six hours drip feeding me the life force almost. I wasn't enamored at the sloppy seconds but after 5 minutes getting fucked by Erica I forgot all about that. She giggled about his ego.

"Your dick is now bigger than his, if he only knew but we won't be telling him a thing. I will keep him in the dark and ignorant. The next time I see him he will be even hornier and have an even bigger tank. He will be totally fucked by the time he is 25 though and I then will discard him. He will be a dried husk of what he might have been but that will be his own arrogant fault. You on the other hand I expect to get stronger and stronger and be what Shee was to me sexually."

I quizzed her.

"He is close isn't he slut?"

She sighed as she rested in my arms.

"I won't lie. Yes he is but I can't detect him so he isn't too close because you would detect him I think and then you would hunt him before you are ready to. He is as addicted to me as I am to him. Seonaid claims I have to fuck Shee to keep his strength down and take back what he stole from you. Can you turn a blind eye to that Mike?

Seonaid claimed that I have to do that. You will have no chance of defeating him if he gets stronger. He will wait until he thinks you are out of the way for several hours. I know he will. Can you let me be a slut with Shee till you turn into an Incubus and a strong one?

Thank you for Roddie. He is a very good fuck. He isn't as good as Shee but Roddie was a good feed. I liked being a total slut with Roddie. You kept your temper. Because you kept your temper you will be slightly stronger tomorrow. I will be even more succubus and you will be more Incubus. That is the object of the exercise."

I knew she was going to ask me to let her fuck Shee again and she confirmed that he was close and possibly watching. I growled.

"Don't let me catch you will that Shee or I will kill him regardless of any potential good that letting you be with him theoretically brings. My gut tells me that I can't stand to let him live. Blood father or not, he must die. It is him or me."

She sighed.

"To get the needed energy from any other cocks I have would have to fuck maybe 4 or 5 or more of them in quick succession to feed you what I could feed you after fucking Shee. That is the raw arithmetic of it Mike. Fucking me also slowly weakens him.

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers