The Devil's Cuckoos Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica was glad to see the back of the once virginal Taleisa who was then pregnant. It was another virgin that Mike got. She noticed Mike was also weaker after creating a new life with Taleisa. Erica had to feed Mike to replace what he had lost. Taleisa had at least left more of Shee's demon weed and wine which might come in useful. Taleisa told her that she owed her one for the baby.

Erica would have to feed Mike again a week later after he had taken Dawns virginity and impregnated another half sister. It was another virgin half sister getting herself pregnant to and draining Mike. Dawn had hugged her as well for letting her have Mike. Erica had refrained from all dicks during Mikes interludes with Taleisa and Dawn. She had even refrained from teasing Steve. Erica decided she needed to do something to make herself feel better about her self.

Erica had fed sexually on two more contacts on her phone list but they turned out to be disappointing all round in that they had small cocks and not much in the tank and she hadn't replaced those mental, psychic, sexual and physical energies she had used it to feed Mike and she had told him so and he had responded by saying.

"Shee is off limits and don't even ask. You wanted me to breed Taleisa and Dawn and you got that wish. I suppose I should thank you for that but thank you doesn't include Shee. I did notice you didn't mark that Conn or Ken. I have allowed to have bareback sex you no less 13 other men. Quite a few of those men had nothing but contempt for me. I haven't forgotten that.

My generosity does not extend to Shee who was in the process of murdering me. Taleisa and Dawn at least had the decency to thank you for letting them borrow me for three days each. Perhaps that Seonaid can give you some advice on how to replace what was stolen from me. I take it that the process of healing me is slower than you wanted or hoped for. You will have to suck it up slut.

I do have one question that you need to put to Eilidh and Seonaid and that is how I it that I am fertile to the succubus when Shee and company as in the Incubi collectively aren't? It doesn't add up. I have now bred 5 of the Incubi but each of them has left me weaker."

Erica would phone Seonaid and tell her of the present situation and not to send any more virgins for Mike to breed until he was a lot stronger. Seonaid would tell her how she might get a little better feeding but she wasn't going to like it or maybe she would.

To Be Continued soon I hope...........................................................................................