The Devil's Due Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm known by many names..." it answered as it brushed its sex on Sam's raging erection in anticipation. "You may know some of them already. But the name I take in this form is Lilith. Now... Fuck me, Sam!"

Sam looked into the royal blue eyes of the creature as he grabbed its hips, "Fuck me, Lilith!" he said as he slammed the unholy being down on his hard cock and pushed his length into its waiting depths. Both Sam and Lilith howled as the coupling began. Lilith raised itself off Sam's lap then pounded itself back down, taking all of him on every stroke. Sam felt its heat, its fire scorching his hardness. He had never felt such radiation, not even from Veronica who he considered the best sex partner he'd had. The feeling from Lilith, precariously close to painful, was both exquisite and maddening.

Sam picked Lilith up and laid it on the cold alabaster table, his newly acquired length still encased in its vise-like grip. Sam flailed into Lilith with reckless abandon, pulling it to meet him and creating slapping sounds that resonated throughout the cave. Sam was desperate to unload, and he fucked the demon mercilessly. Lilith's moans joined the sounds of the connecting flesh and echoed loudly. It grabbed Sam's head and peered once more into his eyes as it spoke.

"Cum in me, Sam..." Lilith said, nose to nose with her new lover. It flicked its tongue across Sam's lips as he continued his assault on its hot box and Sam swore later that its tongue looked like that of the snake he had seen as he lay dying in the desert. It repeated its passionate plea with an addendum, "Cum in me, Sam and have everything you've always wanted... Fortune... Power... Revenge!!"

Sam stopped his thrusts for a split second as the reality of what was happening came back to him. His thought his very soul might be at stake. He was close. One more thrust and there would be no turning back. Could he turn back? Did he want to turn back? In an instant his wants and desires overtook his sense of right and wrong and Sam screamed his reply as he thrust once more into Lilith's burning sex.

"YEEEESSSSS!!!" his reply boomed throughout the enclosure as his jetting semen erupted into the creature's womb. Lilith matched Sam's howl and the two climaxed simultaneously, a union of lust and passion and a signature on their new partnership. Sam, overcome with lust and orgasmic bliss, neither noticed Lilith's skin change hues from Caucasian-white to blood-red nor felt its long, arrow-tipped tail wrap around his waist, pulling him in deeper to it as he expended his life-creating fluids into its boiling receptacle.

++++++++++

The coupling of man and demon complete, Lilith slid its body up the alabaster table and released Sam's still pulsing member from its cleft. It laid on the table, running its hands up and down its sensual form in post-coital bliss. Its legs spread wide, not a drop of Sam's pearly moisture escaped Lilith's spent opening. It propped itself up on both elbows then looked at Sam with a devil's grin. "Magnificent," Lilith said breathlessly. "You don't know how badly I needed that, Sam. Thank you..."

A singular applause rang through the stone enclosure and Sam realized he had just performed a live pornographic scene for a smiling Phineas. "Well done, Sam. Well done!" the dark man exclaimed as he clapped his hands together.

"Was... was that awkward for you to watch?" Sam asked a bit sheepishly as he gathered his clothing from under the table and attempted to cover himself.

"I have seen it many times before, my boy," Phineas confessed unashamedly, "and the best part of the show is knowing that the deal is complete and that you will get what you deserve, Sam. And you do deserve so much."

"Indeed, he does, Phineas," Lilith agreed. Sam did not notice Lilith remove itself from the table while he and Phineas conversed, nor did he witness it redress. It now sat once more in the chair across from Sam, a glow of satisfaction radiating from its beautiful face.

"Now that we have 'sealed the deal', so to speak, Mr. Bailey," Lilith continued, striking a more formal tone, "it's time to go over the fine print. I suppose we should have hammered out the details before I let you hammer me, but that quite often kills the mood. I prefer to live in the heat of the moment. Now, since the deal is struck, let's make clear the terms."

"Let me guess," Sam interjected. "You help me get back at those that tried to kill me and in exchange, you get my soul. Am I close on that?"

Lilith laughed at Sam's cliched description, "Oh, Sam. You've seen too many bad TV movies. Yes, it's true that at one time deals were made to bestow mortals with all manner of things: Riches, supernatural powers and the means to exact vengeance on those who they perceived to have wronged them. And, in the past, we did deal in souls. But these days, Sam, the average person will sell his or her essence for a weekend at Disney World and not have the foresight to ask for extra tickets to Epcot! No, souls are a dime a dozen these days."

"So, if it isn't my soul you're after," Sam pondered aloud, "then what else could you possibly want from me?"

Lilith stood from its seat and began to once more walk towards the other side of the table. Sam hoped, as much as he enjoyed the erotic events earlier, that it wasn't coming for a second round so soon. His legs still trembled slightly, and he was sure the rest of his flesh would be unwilling.

"We need something more from you, Sam," it admitted. "As Phineas and I told you before, we've been watching you for a long time. You're smart. Very smart. It's a gift from... well, somewhere. God, Buddha, the cosmos, one never knows exactly from where the spark comes. But it's one in a million. In your case, it is even rarer. And that gift should not be squandered, Sam."

"So, you need my purported intelligence for...?" Sam still had no idea where Lilith was headed with its musings.

"We need someone in a position of power," it revealed. "Supreme power, Sam. Ultimate power, eventually. Tell me, Mr. Bailey, would you like to be President of the United States?"

Sam laughed nervously at the demon's absurd notion. "President?! Are you joking? You may be powerful, but I don't think even you could make that happen. And who would vote for a man whose focus right now is to get revenge on an unfaithful wife and her lover and associates that tried to kill him? That kind of thing usually disqualifies a person from public office."

"You're partially right, Sam,' Lilith confessed. "We can't just place you in that position. But we have considerable influence in Washington, Moscow, London, Beijing, practically every nation on the U.N. Security Council and more that are up-and-comers. Some that have been in your position, a few that were in the position you were in just a few minutes ago. Quite a few of them have made the same deal you just made, Sam. And they had skeletons in their closet- boneyards of skeletons. Now, many of them rule the world, or at least they think they do."

"So, you basically rule the world?" Sam asked quizzically.

"A good portion of it right now," it answered. Spreading its arms wide, Lilith continued, "As big as this world may seem, and as much as we think we have His undivided attention, God has millions of other worlds to look after. And, to put it frankly, he doesn't fuck around with the free will of his creations. Neither do we. We can't make someone do what we want, but influence, well, that's another story. I didn't make you grab my hips and sink your cock in my hot pussy, Sam. That was your choice. And it's the choice of humans who they vote for, but our influence is far-reaching and quite effective, you know that now, Sam."

"Yes," Sam admitted, "I see how well you influence reaches people. But I have no political experience. Hell, I didn't even vote in the last election! Even if I was elected to any position, I wouldn't have the first clue what to do when I got into office."

"Leave that to us, Mr. Bailey," Phineas replied to Sam's apprehension. "You're a smart guy, Sam. You catch on pretty quickly to most things. The rest, well, we have 'people' for that."

"Phineas is right again, Sam," Lilith added. "You'd be surprised what we can do with a lump of clay. We did it with the last guy that was elected. But he was just so unlikeable. We underestimated the voter's passion for such things. But with you..." it smiled a sparkling white gleam, "With you, we have someone the electorate can relate to. No career politicians, no holier-than-thou preachers, no entitled billionaires."

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued," Sam declared. "I'm still not sure how it might all come together, but we have other business to attend to first, right?"

"Of course," Lilith answered. "Vengeance shall be yours, indeed. But for it to truly be your vengeance, it must be by your hand. We can't do the deed for you, but we can provide you with the means to do it yourself. What would you ultimately like to see happen to your adulterous wife and the men who attacked you?"

Sam did not answer right away. He took a moment to think about what manner of revenge he would exact on his transgressors. "I want them to pay for what they did to me. All of them."

"There are many ways they can pay for what they did," it replied. "They could be imprisoned. You could do that on your own. Have them arrested and tried. But there is no guarantee that the charges would stick. It's really your word against theirs. No, I believe you should think of more... drastic measures."

"Do you have any ideas?" Sam asked.

"I'm already formulating a plan, Mr. Bailey," it stated with a hint of joy in its voice. "But now I think it's time you reclaimed what is yours. Phineas," it beckoned her faithful servant, "would you be so kind as to accompany Sam back to his home? He could use some rest and I have other matters to attend."

"Of course, Boss," Phineas answered. "He'll be in good hands."

"I know he will, my friend," Lilith confirmed. "Now, Mr. Bailey, go and get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day. The first day of the rest of your life, and the first day of our grand new partnership."

++++++++++

With another blink of his dusky eyelids, Phineas transported himself and Sam away from the cavern in the desert to a different climate and locale. This setting was much more familiar to Sam: he was standing at the very spot in his driveway at home where he was attacked three days before.

"They're in there right now," Phineas said as he turned to face his travelling partner. "Time to set things right, Sammy-boy!"

"Phineas," Sam began, "I sincerely want to thank you for helping me out there. I'd be dead right now if it weren't for you. But even though I'm one hundred percent again, I don't think I can take Erickson. He's a big guy and I'd hate to be laid up again... or worse."

"You may not know it, Sam," Phineas countered, "but you're more than one hundred percent. You made the deal, now it's time we hold up our end. Trust me, Sam. You have nothing to worry about with that pig in there."

Sam looked hard at Phineas' grin for a quick minute then replied, "OK, you haven't lied to me yet, as far as I know, and I'm more than a little nervous about all this. But with you backing me up I think we can do this."

"Oh, I won't be joining you, Sam." Phineas told him causing Sam's jaw to go slack. "But you don't need me in there. You have the power now, Sam." Phineas placed his hands on Sam's shoulders and gave him a slight shake. "Go take care of business!"

Sam returned Phineas' gesture then repeated his words, "Take care of business..." He gave Phineas' shoulders one more clap then strode up the stairs to the front door. He gave a look back at Phineas but saw no one staring back from the driveway. Sam's anxiety came back to the forefront when he realized he was alone again but continued through the main door of the house.

"Honey, I'm home!" Sam shouted jokingly as he entered the house. He heard the commotion in the upstairs bedroom as the inhabitants woke from Sam's announcement. Sam heard What the fuck?! And Holy Shit! followed by clamoring, the sound of a possible lamp breaking from a fall off a nightstand, and two sets of heavy footsteps running across the second-level floor and down the stairs.

"YOU!" Erickson shouted when he realized it was Sam that had woke the slumbering couple with his boisterous hello.

"Sam!" Veronica cried as she came into the living room behind her nude lover. "Johnny, you... you told me he was..."

"Dead?" Sam asked, finishing his wife's statement. "Trust me, Ronnie. I should be. But, like always, you've underestimated me."

"How's that lump on your head I gave you the other day, Bailey" Erickson asked as he took a step closer to Sam. "Need me to freshen it up for you?"

Sam playfully clenched his fist and knocked lightly on his own skull, "Never better, you slimy piece of maggot shit. You're no better at beating people up than you are at fucking my wife. Now get the hell out of my house."

Erickson lunged at Sam, intent on finishing the job he'd failed at three days prior. Sam deftly sidestepped the charging bull and Erickson ran headlong into the leather chaise lounge on the other side of the living room. Sam snickered at his attackers lumbering which only caused Erickson's rage to intensify. He found his feet and made another attempt at tackling the smaller jilted husband. Sam again quickly moved out of harm's way as Erickson flew past him, with Sam delivering a hard slap to the back of Johnny's head as he passed. This time, Erickson collided with an object not as giving as the cushy piece of furniture. Erickson's second pass landed him shoulder-first into the antique iron and maple sewing machine that Veronica had inherited from her grandmother.

Sam's snicker intensified into a full-blown belly laugh as Erickson separated his right shoulder on the heavy Singer that sat by the far wall. The blow caused Veronica to rock on her heels then plop her backside on the hardwood floor. Her short robe flying open at the impact, Sam could see her nudity as her legs splayed open and revealed her bare sex.

"You son of a bitch," Erickson gnashed through clenched teeth as he struggled to stand again. His left arm hung low, useless after the injury. Determined, he slowed his pace and started at Sam again, his right hand balled into a massive fist and ready to strike.

For Sam, time slowed to a snail's pace. Erickson's first two passes at him looked as creeping as a sloth climbing a tree. He marveled at how easily he avoided the raging adulterer that was intent on destroying him. Sam watched as Erickson, in slow motion, clamored to his feet and saw the fingers on his right hand painstakingly close together into a fist. Plodding steps caused low thunder on the floor as Johnny made his way toward Sam to try to strike a knockout blow.

As slow as Erickson was moving, his words came out in real time. It was a fascinating sight for Sam to see the trudging hulk of a man's lips move in fast forward mode and he laughed again at the dichotomy. Sam took a quick side glance at Veronica, still seated on the floor, then turned his attention to the menace slowly moving in his direction.

Johnny's first swing was interminably slow and missed Sam's nose by six inches. Erickson attempted to surprise Sam with a wild backhand punch and missed the connection by even more distance than the first. Sam saw his opportunity as Erickson temporarily lost his balance and delivered a haymaker to Johnny's left temple which put the larger man to one knee.

Erickson attempted to shake his head free of the stars that appeared after the blow given to him by Sam. His sight grayed slightly in his left eye, and he was a wounded animal now trying to survive the charge of a healthier beast. Sam saw Johnny's head sluggishly snap back and forth then went on the offensive. He rained down quick lefts and rights to Erickson's stunned cranium then set up to deliver the coup de grace. He grabbed Erickson, dazed and bleeding profusely, by his cropped salt and pepper hair and turned his face upward to look him in the eyes.

"I should kill you for what you did to me," Sam growled as he brought Johnny nose-to-nose. "But that would be too easy. This isn't the end, you fucking asshole. It's just the beginning. Remember what happened here tonight because it will happen again tenfold the next time I see you. Now, say good night, Johnny..."

Sam swiftly brought his right knee up and connected with Erickson's chin. The impact caused Johnny's jaws to slam together, and Sam heard the sickening crunch and snap of teeth breaking in the beaten Erickson's mouth. Johnny crumpled over unconscious, pearly whites scattering across the hardwood as his face made contact with the floor. Sam stood over the sleeping giant, victorious against his aggressor.

Back at normal speed, Sam saw Veronica scramble to her feet and race over to the laid-out Erickson. "Johnny!" she screamed as she fell to her knees in front of her comatose lover. Sam stood motionless as Veronica cradled Johnny's bleeding head in her arms. She looked up at Sam towering over the defeated couple.

"You monster!" she shouted at Sam as tears began to fall from her eyes. She bowed her head and cried into the crown of Erickson's wounded head.

"I'm not the monster here, Ronnie," Sam answered softly. "He and his goons did a lot worse to me. I'd be dead now if it wasn't for the generosity of some new friends. You want to see monsters? You're holding one now. And if that isn't enough, then you can take a look in the mirror for one."

"You... you killed him!" Veronica gasped through heavy sobs.

"He's not dead," Sam disputed. "But he will be if he ever crosses my path again. Get him out of here, Ronnie. Either upright or dragged, I don't care how. Get him out of here or he'll leave on a stretcher or a body bag. He also owes me for at least three beers." He took one more look at his wife and her down for the count paramour then walked away into the kitchen to take survey of himself after the row.

++++++++++

Sam turned the kitchen tap to cold and let it run for a moment. His hands were sore and covered in Johnny's blood after the pummeling he had dealt to Erickson and the icy water provided some needed relief to the ache. After removing Johnny's blood from his hands, Sam splashed the water on his face to clear the rage from his mind. The cool delivery brought him back and he began to think about what had just occurred. How was I able to beat him?! was the first thought that came to him after the rage subsided. He should have taken me apart!

Phineas' words echoed through his head as he brought the towel up to dry the water from his damp face. You have the power now, Sam... he remembered the statement just before entering his home. The confrontation, exceedingly slow as it was happening, was a blur as he now went over the events. He had never raised his fists in anger before. Violence was not his way. He had always chosen reasoning or flight when confrontation arose before, but tonight he had chosen the harder path. The way of the fist, and he found that it wasn't as sickening to him as he once thought.

Sam went to the refrigerator and fished one of his IPAs from the back. Erickson had drunk more than three out of the twelve-pack he had purchased before the football game that preceded his own beating three days prior. Two bottles remained in the frigid icebox- not enough to get him inebriated, but he could cop a quick buzz. Sam sat at the oak dining room table and drained the first beer quickly then popped the top from the final glass bottle and sipped eagerly.