The Devil's Due Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam strikes a deal and exacts some revenge.
8.1k words
4.39
3.1k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised, this chapter is a bit hotter with graphic sexual depictions. It also has a pretty rough fight that some may find disturbing. Sorry if it makes you cringe a little. As always, comments are always welcome as long as they're constructive. Abuse and general stupidity will be deleted without consideration. Enjoy!

"Would you like a drink, Sam?" the Veronica-creature asked its stunned guest across from it at the alabaster table. In front of Sam, both his favorite IPA and a tumbler half full of single-malt scotch over ice appeared out of nowhere. A glass of white wine materialized in front of the vision that had taken the form of his estranged wife and the unholy vixen took a large slake from the goblet. Sam looked at both alcoholic beverages at his setting then opted for the harder of the two and took a sip.

"I know what you like, Sam," the demonic beauty said with a wry smile. "After all, we were married for thirteen years."

Sam took another sip of the scotch then smiled back at his host. "May as well enjoy it, right? I mean, My God, if I'm going to hallucinate before I die then it should be a happy vision. Although I'm not sure why you would be in my last thoughts after what happened."

"You still don't get it, do you, Sam?" the red-haired apparition said as it leaned in closer across the table. "You were dying out there in that desert. Three broken ribs, one had punctured your left lung and blood was filling it. You had a concussion, and you were heavily drugged for almost three days. I sent Phineas out there to save you. God was nowhere to be found." The Veronica-creature rose from its stone chair and walked around the table and sat in Sam's lap. "Tell me, Sam, if this is a hallucination, and you truly hate me after the events of the past few days, then would your mind allow me to do this?"

The creature moved its face to Sam's and grabbed the back of his head. It planted its lips to his then kissed him deeply, snaking its tongue into his mouth to intertwine with his own. Sam tasted the wine on its lips and felt the familiarity of his wife's affection. It broke the display of affection then peered its green eyes into Sam's deep brown orbs.

"This is reality, Sam," the sexy demon spoke as its hand wandered down to Sam's crotch to feel his growing arousal. It then moved its hand up to his face and gave his left cheek a light slap. "So, let's get on the same page, shall we?" it said with a stern look as it climbed off Sam's lap and returned to its seat on the other side of the marble-like table.

Sam reached for his scotch and took another long draught before replying. "OK, I'll play along, Ronnie. You made yourself quite clear with your intentions and actions a few days ago. What more do you want from me? My permission? My subservience?"

"I think you know by now that it wasn't me in your house when that all went down, Sam." it replied knowingly. "But I did witness it all. As Phineas told you earlier, we've been watching you for some time now. You've had it rough for most of your life, and this was one more kick to the midsection, literally, that you did not deserve, don't you agree?"

Sam had never been much for feeling sorry for himself no matter what his situation, but he contemplated the creature that appeared to him as his cheating wife's words as he formulated his reply.

"Yeah, I guess things weren't especially great growing up," he responded, swirling the frozen cubes in his amber-filled tumbler while recalling his less-than-ideal upbringing and his recent mental breakdown that led to current events, "but things got better as I got older."

"Did they?" Veronica-creature asked. "You were a good football player, Sam. Why is it that no college recruited you or even offered you to walk-on? Why haven't you received a promotion or even a raise at your job in over three years? And do you really know how long your wife has been sleeping around on you? It's longer than she let on, Sam."

"She... You... whoever you and she are, told me that it had been a year with Erickson," Sam staggeringly stated. "Are you telling me that they... you were..."

"Longer than that," the demon interjected, "and before that with others. Remember her trips out of town to 'visit family'? All the overnight shopping excursions with her friends? Lies and excuses to throw you off so that she could meet her lover du jour, mon ami."

Sam felt the nausea rise in his gut once more and he hung his head and hyperventilated in hopes of keeping his recent meal down. "Thank God we never had children," he said wiping the flop sweat from his brow.

"She's been pregnant five times since you two married," it announced matter-of-factly.

"What?!" Sam exclaimed, eyes wide. "Five times?! She... she told me she couldn't get pregnant. I saw... I saw the test results from her doctor..."

"A forgery, a ruse," the hellish being explained. "She was sleeping with her gynecologist too. Right there in the office. There's some closed-circuit video footage if you want to see it. He actually knocked her up once right there in the stirrups. Erickson once, another guy one time also, on one of her nights away."

"That's only three," Sam countered, visibly shaken.

"You fathered her twice, Sam," it revealed. "She aborted both, along with the other three. She's actually pregnant now from one of Erickson's associates that she partied with last weekend, but she doesn't know it yet. She'll get rid of that one too."

"Why are you telling me all this?!" Sam asked. "What can you possibly hope to gain?"

"Why, your trust, of course," it answered with another evil smile.

"And why should I trust you?" Sam replied with another question. "You're the devil, aren't you? Isn't your nature to lie to get what you want?"

The Veronica-creature slammed its clenched fist to the alabaster surface in front of it, causing an almost deafening thud throughout the cavernous room and an orange glow that emanated from the impact. "Because I'm the only one in your life that has told you the truth, Sam!" it shouted, the echo resonating throughout the vastness of the enclosure. "All your life you've been fed lies and deception and dealt with the pain and heartache that comes from both. Isn't it nice to hear the truth for once, no matter how devastating it may be and from who it may be coming from?!"

Tears began to fall from Sam's eyes as he realized the demonic form's honesty. He felt a hand on his shoulder and, for the first time since the conversation with the being that took the image of his infidelitous wife began, Sam remembered that Phineas was still in the room.

"The truth," the demon's servant said, "can be painful. As painful as the lies you've been told all your life, Sam. But you know what they say about the truth, right? The truth shall set you free."

"Phineas is absolutely right, Sam," the Veronica-creature added, complementing its faithful worker. It reached across the table and took Sam's hand in its own. "He is a wise being and he, also, has been completely honest with you. About everything. Now, as painful as it may be, it's time for you to see and hear some more truth. Are you ready?"

Sam said nothing, only nodded slightly as he wiped away more stinging tears from his eyes. The demon-in-charge pointed to its left and an image appeared on the smooth rock wall. The image revealed was of a room that contained two people. The room was his own living room in his home he had shared with his wife, where he had rooted for and been continuously disappointed by his favorite football team, the Detroit Lions, and where he had stepped out of the front door three days prior and stepped into the living nightmare current. The two people were instantly recognized by Sam Bailey: the two were his attacker, John Erickson, and his wife of thirteen years, the real Veronica Bailey.

++++++++++

"I said, is he dead, Johnny?!" Veronica Bailey repeated her question to her lover who was sitting on Sam's couch and drinking one of his hazy IPAs.

"If he isn't by now, then he will be soon," John Erickson answered. "Nothing's gonna live long where I put him. And nothing will be left to identify either."

"Jesus H., Johnny!" Veronica cried as she threw up her hands. The motion caused her short silk robe to rise on her hips and Erickson got a good look at what was, or was not, underneath. "I didn't want you to kill him! Just rough him up and scare him so he'd leave us alone. I still need his income, y'know. And with no remains to identify, I won't be able to collect on the policy I took out on him. Damn, you're really dumb sometimes!"

Erickson took another swig of beer and stared at Veronica before replying. "So, you sell the house and live off that for a year until you can have him declared legally dead. Just move in with me. I told you I'd take care of everything."

Veronica stared at the large man sitting on her couch drinking her presumed-dead husband's beer. She knew better than to believe anything Erickson said. He was both a serial womanizer and a conniving bastard. He was angling for something, but Veronica had no idea what that might be just yet. Veronica had some money in the joint account she shared with Sam and would also have access to his retirement funds once he was declared dead, but those combined were a pittance compared to what Johnny was worth.

It wasn't sex either, she pondered. Veronica had given herself to Johnny the first night they met over three years ago, not the one year she had told Sam before she left the previous weekend. She had told her husband that she was visiting her sick sister in Michigan's Upper Peninsula town of Saint Ignace. Although Veronica did not lie to Sam about where she was going, she was not truthful about who she was going to see and what she was going to do. Veronica spent four days gambling at the local Native American casino and flirting with every available and unavailable man that caught her eye.

A happenstance occurred when John Erickson, on a "business trip" from Detroit, walked through the door and slapped five thousand dollars on the roulette table and promptly tripled his money when the marble landed on his number. Veronica sidled up to Erickson and sparks flew between the two immediately. The new duo drank and gambled and hung on to each other with public displays of affection until the two could wait no more then stumbled to Veronica's room to consummate their new inebriated kinship.

Although Erickson was not a native of Gravel City, he promptly set up temporary residence at a local hotel until he could set up permanent living quarters not far from the home that Veronica shared with Sam. A purchased business degree and large inheritance, both from his wealthy father, allowed John Erickson to acquire a packaging factory in Gravel City's downtown district. He had set his sights on building both his empire and notching marks on his bedpost. But mostly, he wanted to seduce Veronica again, and he did not care that she had a husband at home.

Now, sitting triumphantly in Bailey's living room swilling cold craft beer out of Sam's refrigerator, he had, in effect, proposed to take care of Veronica. He had no intention of spending his life with her or even continuing any sort of committed relationship with the ungrieving widow. But she was a sexy redhead, and he wanted his fill of her before she either tired of him or he found something else to occupy his sexual desires.

Veronica broke the staring contest by untying her robe and letting it fall open, exposing her taut body, firm C cup breasts and waxed pubic region. "You'd better take care of me, bub. There are a thousand other men out there dying to get to this," she told Erickson as she slid her hands down the sides of her exposed breasts and curvy hips.

Johnny stood from the couch and set his half-empty bottle of brew on the side table. "Oh, believe it, sweets. I'm gonna take good care of you like I always do," he lied then began to unzip his jeans, his engorged manhood straining in its denim enclosure.

Veronica let the loose robe fall from her shoulders and drop to the floor, revealing the rest of her naked form to the hulking adulterer. She stepped barefoot to Johnny and helped him complete the downward progress of his brass zipper. She tugged at his jeans and pulled both pants and underwear down over his hips and buttocks to rest around his ankles.

Veronica looked at Erickson's hard cock for a quick second. It wasn't any longer than Sam's and just a hairsbreadth thicker. Sam was a good lover, that was not Veronica's issue with her husband. Johnny was different and that was what she craved. Johnny's was not the first strange dick she'd had during her marriage, and it wouldn't be the only one she'd have during her "mourning" period. She smirked at that thought then took Erickson's length into her mouth and back of her throat.

"Mmmmmmm..." escaped Erickson's lips as Veronica worked his rigid shaft in and out of her warm maw, swirling her wet tongue around his purple head and down to his base where her nose met and smelled his musky patch of curls above his genitals. The motion nearly set Johnny over the edge, and he had to extract himself from Veronica's oral ministrations so that he could get to the prize he so desperately wanted.

Erickson took Veronica by both hands and stood her from the floor. He spun her around and bent her over, the palms of her hands placed flat on the coffee table in front of them. With her heels off her feet, Johnny shadowed Veronica by at least three-quarters of a foot, just the way he liked it. Height, power, and dominance. Erickson whipped off his shirt and stepped from his bunched pants on the hardwood floor. He grabbed Veronica's right leg and hooked it into the crook of his arm as he lined himself up to take her. Balancing his lover on one foot, he swiftly plunged himself to the hilt inside her.

Veronica gasped as Johnny entered her, her inside walls instinctively clamping down on his thickness. He could feel her inner folds convulsing and contracting, and he pondered inwardly at how lucky both Sam Bailey and he were to have been and still be fucking such a great piece. He continued to plow between her slick velvet until he felt the rise in his scrotum and the pleasure begin to radiate from his groin outward to encompass his entire body.

Erickson thought about pulling out and blasting his cum on her firm backside, but in the end, he stayed inside her and unloaded, worrying not about impregnating her. She wouldn't be the first or the last woman that he had bred, and he cared not one iota for any progeny he spawned. He stood rigid as he unleashed his torrent deep in Veronica's womb, unknowing and uncaring that she had already been fertilized by his associate's seed the weekend prior when they took turns with her.

A guttural growl slipped from his throat as he shot the last of his offering then let himself fall limp from her depths. He walked away in silence, retreating to the bathroom to clean himself then redress and perhaps fish another of Bailey's beer bottles from the back of the fridge. Veronica, both feet on the floor again, stayed in her bent-over position until she knew Johnny was secluded in the lavatory. She, too, slipped silently into the kitchen, a wad of paper towel between her legs to sop up the sticky mess Johnny had given her. Tears fell from her eyes. She didn't want Sam dead. Not really, anyway...

++++++++++

"Do I really need to see any more of this?" Sam asked the other beings occupying the room, although he could not tear his eyes from the vision being cast onto the wall. He was neither enraged nor aroused by the sight of his wife being defiled by her lover, merely stunned by the display itself. The action concluded, the vision he had been witnessing ceased as quickly as it appeared, and Sam turned back to the demon that sat across the alabaster setting.

Phineas stood at his superior's side, a silent stalwart officer in its army. The creature that had taken the form of Sam's wife, however, had changed while the images played on the wall. Before, it had appeared to him as the very duplicate of Veronica. Now, the phantasm was a statuesque blonde, buxom and slender in a skin-tight blue leather dress that plunged both at the neckline and back revealing ample cleavage and a hint of curvaceous backside. Deep blue eyes, nearly unnatural, stared back at Sam as he marveled and feared the beauty before him.

"I thought you had seen enough of your wife's face for one day," the former Veronica-creature said with a genuine smile. "Was I correct?"

"Yes, you were," Sam answered. He had seen the form that Phineas' boss had taken before but the "when and where" escaped him. "Is this your true self I'm seeing?" he asked.

"I have many manifestations, Sam Bailey," the striking blonde responded, "but you chose this one."

"I chose this?" Sam queried.

"Yes, Sam," it replied as it stood from its stone chair and ambled to where Sam still sat. "This is your idea of the perfect woman. Tall, sexy, and..." it continued as it slipped its arms through the holes of the skintight gown and let it fall from itself, unshyly showing its nude form to both Sam and Phineas, "uninhibited. This is what you desire, Sam Bailey. And I can give her to you. And much more."

Sam looked from the unclothed beauty to Phineas with a questioning look. "Matters of the flesh no longer concern me, Sam," the white tuxedo-clad demon confessed. "Women, clothed or unclothed, don't excite me. My arousal comes from things more... intangible."

"Oh, he can get it up," the naked blonde revealed of its servant. "And if I asked him to, he would remove that suit, show us that big cock he has hidden, and fuck me ten times better than that loser Erickson did your wife. It really is a magnificent sight, Sam."

"I'm good, thanks," Sam said, truly not wanting to see what the blonde devil had described. Phineas said nothing, only tipped his bowler and smiled.

"Of course, Sam," it responded. "Because I know you would rather do it yourself." It once more sat in Sam's lap, this time spreading its legs, straddling Sam on the chair and showing its pink inviting opening. "I would consider it an affirmation of our new agreement if you would."

Sam felt no hands on the waistband of his black trousers but saw the button slip from its hole and the zipper slide down slowly. His cock began to swell and ached to be freed from the tuxedo pants he had been gifted by Phineas for the meeting. He grew harder and thicker than he had thought possible and slid the pants and boxer briefs he wore down his hips to free himself before he burst through the material.

He spied his growing member less than a whisper from the demon's bare mons and was agog at his transformation. On a good day, his manhood was six and a half inches. The thing now between his legs was exceeding the eight-inch mark and nearly as thick as the beer bottle that still stood on the table in front of him. His skin stretched and strained, and he wondered if he might split in two at his new engorgement.

"Take me, Sam," the naked creature on his lap whispered in his ear then licked his lobe, sending another shockwave of pleasure through his body. "Take me and I'll give you the power to make things right again. To have all you desire." Its voice dropped an octave as it repeated its earlier demand, "Take me, Sam..."

"Tell me your name..." Sam demanded as he lined his straining pole to penetrate the scintillating creature. "Tell me and I'll do it..."

"What do you want it to be, Sam?" it asked in a husky voice as it undulated its pelvis on to Sam's rigid shaft, teasing its dribbling wetness on to Sam's bare legs.

"No, tell me your real name..." he countered, lifting the blonde from his lap and hovering its slick pussy over his erection, the head perilously close to its pulsating clitoris.