All Comments on 'The Devil's Inheritance Ch. 06'

by sushi_taco

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
bellaballandabellaballandaover 13 years ago
Yay

Thank you for finishing this story. I was so excited when i saw a new chapter had been published. I love happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thoroughly enjoyed

The story was extreemly well written and the story line and characters were detail and well developed. BRAVO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Happy

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it!

Thankyou for finishing this story, I thought it was amazing. well done =)

gingerligingerliover 13 years ago

This story was so magical from start to finish. Thank you so much for the wonderful writing and for captivating me chapter after chapter. I hope that you'll continue to write and I wish there were a million more authors like you because I don't think I could ever get enough of stories like this. Bravo and encore.

1rndm11rndm1over 13 years ago

No! It can't be over!!!

Too good! Too good!

caronmcaronmover 13 years ago
Well Done

This story was really well written and I loved every chapter. Keep up the great work and continue with your writing - really enjoyed this.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Nice ending. I enjoyed this story completely from beginning to end.

Thank you for posting it here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Dear Sushi, a beautifully written and well edited story, erotic and romantic with just that dash of melodrama and a happy ending - appealed to the romantic and avid reader in me ! I look forward to your next series !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So damnly good

OMG... Here comes another romantic stories of the year. It was so touching how you write this stories. Keep going and write more please. This story is soooo gooodd...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yay!

that's all I wanted to say, "yay!"

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 13 years ago

I believe it is a destiny, when you put it in non consent genre, since i was exploring to that genre. But i think it is supposed to be in romance ya. This is a good story. Like reading the story from Johanna Lindsay or Julie Garwood. Nicely written. Cant wait for the next stories you have in store for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
beautiful

its just beautiful

secretly_submissive25secretly_submissive25almost 13 years ago
_________!!!!!!

I have no words for how amazing it truely was!

ChinaDollyChinaDollyalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

This was beautiful and extremely well written! I enjoyed reading it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Extremely Well Done

I was bored and looking for something to read for a little while last night when I stumbled across this story. (Honestly, I was looking for something quick and short. LOL) Needless to say, I was sucked into the story and the characters. This is a very well written story that is intruguing and captivating. I loved seeing the differences among each chapter as you became a more confident writer. I hope you continue.

Mississippi Witch (Obviously Not Signed In)

Julianne_GeneveJulianne_Genevealmost 13 years ago
well written!

one of my new favorites. james gardiner is quite dreamy...

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
atleast 10 stars and a new favorite!!

I have to agree with the comment below, James is seriously dreamy!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I have to admit... a lot of the time I come here for the elicit stories with graphic detail but... your story-telling is so amazing that I found myself skimming the sexy bits trying to get to the actual story towards the end. I must say, this was absolutely amazing! I just HAD to know what happens next, I read the entire thing in like 2 hours... and I plan on reading it many times more. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

You are a wonderful storyteller. Thank you so much for a great read!

wildprairierosewildprairieroseover 12 years ago
Beautiful piece of work.

Fantastic story. Every chapter drew me in. So glad they were all here when I came along. I would have been in agony waiting for another installment. I can't wait to read more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

Love it love it love it!!!! :)

witchhayzelwitchhayzelover 12 years ago
Total fave!

My goodness this was an awesome tale..you should write some more..Good job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read!

I really enjoyed your writing! Can't wait for your one. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful :)

This story was one of the best I have read, it had substance, not just sex. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay!

This was fantastic and was the right mix of everything. I hope you write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good writing and fun story!

Please write more! You can create the perfect mix serious fiction and erotic excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I have never read a story on here all the way through, nor have I read one out of pure interest rather than simple erotic enjoyments. Definitely the best thing I have read on here ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE

I usually cum then close a story but I kept coming back to read. I laid in bed today reading all six chapters. Dear God if you don't write more I will be very very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE DO MORE

This story was just truly amazing. I wish you would a continuation of the story to little David and his pursuits. This is erotically romantic and a story the can turn me on, make me laugh, and even at times make me cry tears of joy. I have become so familiar with these characters that I just want more story and depth. Maybe even do a prequel to this story. Like I said I don't just as long as I don't start saying that you should publish as a book. Make it longer and with more sex drama and truly show how their love truly blossomed.

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 12 years ago
Wonderful..

I found myself skipping the sex parts to see what happened next in the story! Don't get me wrong, the sex was very hot.

I loved the characters, especially the Dutch woman and her daughter. The whore in London was fabulous, and oh I could go on and on. All the characters were brilliantly wrought.

The descriptions of the country, the smells, the light, the landscape..

Just the right touch of melodrama, too.

Thank you for sharing :-)

P.S. This definitely has potential for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

hahaha, me too i skip the sex part just to know what happen,, happy ending. And read all over again this time every bit of it.. thanks so much for writing such a passionate story.

Mister_bsMister_bsalmost 12 years ago
This is a great mix of romance and drama

I love the Sophia character. I'm always a sucker for a girl who has misfortunes after misfortunes but finds the ultimate happiness in the end.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

As per previous comments found myself skipping the sex scenes to find out what happened, love the happy ending :) Fantastic characters, fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story, potentially publishable

I admire the story and your writing. Here are some suggestions if you are open to some revision. I think they would help the story.

1. James does a complete reversal in his character. It needs to be more believable that he wasn't a total ass in the beginning and in later scenes. Maybe more clues as to why he was so jaded, more clues that he was gradually falling for her.

2. I would shorten some of the descriptions. There was so much of it that they slow down the flow of the plot. Some other readers had commented skipping passages to find out what happens next.

I think you have a good handle on the time period, characters and dialogue. I hope you can stretch into a published piece. Good luck!

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
WordSmith

The way you use words and language, the understanding of the culture and dress of the times, the deep feeling for the psychology of the characters makes me sure that you are a published romance author. If you are not, you certainly should take steps to become one. Your gift should be shared. I would like to know your published name so I could purchase your work, and share you with my friends and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're a very talented writer

Thanks for this story, it was lovely to read.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Great writing

I think the previous comments sum it up ...if your not published,you should be .SUPERB.!

rds3rds3about 11 years ago
Should have 10 stars

Outstanding story ..... You have a gift with words ... I recommend this to everyone you will not be disappointed ... Amazing ... Look forward to reading more of your work ... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love your stories

I absolutely love this story. You're a very gifted writer. Hope you keep writing more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

lovely

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Great story great ending... really enjoyed this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story.. great flow!! awesome tag.

I could write a lot about what i liked about the story and nothing about it that i hated.

But in short,

Really loved the story

And i'm lmfao at the tags..

Bodice ripper.

Seriously?? Literotica sure has a great sense of humour in the way it tags the stories.

Cant stop laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please respond

have not been back to lit in awhile so I see that you have posted a lot more stories on other websites..I was hoping you would post in your bio what websites those where apart from your tumblr since you say you post on wordpress also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love Julia common sense.

Erika281Erika281almost 9 years ago
like it

Really would like to read a lot more from you

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
nice

Very nice Story with a happy ending. I miss a bit more Drama but is only my opinion. 5 stars anyway.

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Exceptional Writting.

This has to be one of the warmest and most satisfying little stories on the site. The author is a true master of the craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

What a great story, and the sex is rather steamy. Kudos to you for writing a great little series! Thank you for the pleasure.

SiB714SiB714over 1 year ago

This is a great story! However, morning sickness does not happen only in the mornings, but all day and it does not usually start until about 6 weeks or so into the pregnancy. Still, very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous