All Comments on 'The Devil's Pact Pt. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice work, looking forward to more.

BadofboneBadofboneover 2 years ago

When you jump between perspectives, you reset the tension of a scene. Try to use it sparingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I come to the comments after 3 paragraphs of the story to say: who the hell has an antenna on their tv in fucking 2013? Netflix was already a thing back then. Sorry, back to reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's alright. The author is clearly a virgin from his unrealistic sex writing, and it's too wordy, but it's not bad.

KinkynfitKinkynfitabout 2 years ago

Amazing story! You are a gifted writer. My only complaints would be that some words were misspelled and some of the syntax was off, but otherwise great job!!!

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

Just got around to beginning this. Don't know why I did that. 1 down many more to come. Definitely worth it.

CoyoteHowardCoyoteHowardabout 1 year ago

I've loved this story on another site for years.

Can't wait for it all to clear the admins and for everyone to enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES