All Comments on 'The Devil's Pact Pt. 05'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love how Mary has shown her own volition in this. It's a refreshing change for the scenario. Well done!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

Wonderful. I usually avoid this category as most of the stories are wish fulfillments written by guys who would need mind control to get laid. This is far more layered and nuanced.

But I have tired of waiting for you to update this. I’m going to the other site to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The thought you put into this has many layers which makes it all the better although you need to pay attention or you could miss a few things.I wasn’t sure the POV switching was going to work but you split it up cleanly so there was no confusion. I honestly had to start reading this multiple times as it just didn’t grab me but it was more my dislike of certain quotes at the start and once I got past them, I was glad that I gave it more of a chance since it is something I would have kicked myself for passing up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well it was fun until you made it an equal relationship and Mary started fucking other men while contradicting that by calling herself Mark's whore. What's the point of the Mind control category if you give up being in control? It loses all the appeal of the kink and now their more just fuck buddies she's no longer his woman in a supernatural Dom/Sub relationships, plus most guy's don't like being cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

btw... it's Spanaway... not Spaneway ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Youve erroneously used the word “Hai” as a formal Japanese greeting. “Hai” is Japanese for “yes” and therefore is not a greeting. A common greeting between friends would be ya or ah (depending on how cool you are trying to be). However, Japanese culture would discourage the usage of these kinds of greetings in this type of setting. In the evening the only greeting they would offer would be konnbanwa (good evening/ night).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this series .

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

There is so much going on. In this for the long haul. Enjoying it so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES