The Devil's Pact Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're live now. Want to watch?"

"Ohh, yes," Mary nodded.

I texted back, "Cool, Mare, me, and a few others going to watch! *-)"

I grabbed my laptop and typed in the link. It was to a streaming site called nasty-girls-live.com. Then I grabbed an HDMI cable and connected my laptop to the TV in the bedroom. The four of us cuddled up on the bed as wild Cynthia and sultry Vivian appeared on the screen looking so hot together.

I loved my powers. I would make the world into a better place. Cynthia and Vivian loved each other and were happy because I commanded them to be. They didn't care why they were happy or why they loved each other. It only mattered that they did.

* * *

Svitlana "Lana" Paquet-Holub -- Port Orchard, WA

My phone chirped. I had a Facebook notice. I whipped it out. My wife, lounging on the bed watching TV, glanced at me. Our room reeked of sex. We had spent all day in bed enjoying the girl-cock Lilith had gifted to Chantelle in exchange for our worship.

I smiled as I read the message.

"What?" Chantelle grinned.

"Babylon wants to meet with us," I answered. Babylon was the leader of a local coven of all female wiccans. They were the perfect group to recruit into Lilith's worship. I contacted them this afternoon, asking if they wanted to see a goddess summoned. "She thinks its a great idea for us to summon our Goddess. Their next coven meeting is on the Summer Solstice next Friday, but first she would like a private meeting with us. Just to make sure we're not crazies or anything."

Chantelle nodded. "Let's set it up. Lilith will be pleased."

As I typed the response, I grinned. We were one step closer to building Lilith's power base. With our Goddess's help, we would stop Mark Glassner and his whore. Mark had forced us to be his sluts and he would pay dearly for that mistake.

I hit send and shuddered in delight.

* * *

Sister Theodore Mariam -- Miami, FL

Travis collapsed on Antsy as he dumped his cum into her pussy. The young woman gasped and moaned, bucking her hips beneath him. Her voice moaned in frustration. She was on the verge of cumming when Travis had blown his load.

A loud snore sawed from Travis's open mouth.

"The asshole passed out right before I could cum," Antsy growled. "And damn, he's heavy. Help me, he's crushing me!"

"Sure," I said.

I pushed hard and, with some effort, rolled the beef cake off of Antsy. I fell across her in the process, our breasts rubbing together. Antsy stared up at me, her breath quickening, her tongue running pink across her red lips. Frustrated need burned in her eyes. Electricity ran between us, a force pulling us together, and I bent down and captured her lips in a kiss. Antsy kissed me back, her tongue slipping into my mouth.

My heart thudded in my chest. Her body shuddered beneath me as she surrendered to her horny lusts. She was ready to make love to a woman. I had her.

Our tongues fenced as we kissed. Her arm wrapped around my body and stroked my back. Her touch sent fire shooting down to my wet pussy. I had been eager for this moment all week. I had plotted her seduction, and now she was finally mine.

Antsy moaned into my lips as I rubbed my hand along her side from hip to breast, her skin silky fire beneath my. I found her breast for a moment, squeezing the round mound. Her fingers squeezed my back as I rolled my nipple.

Then I slid my hand across her stomach, and down to her shaved pussy. She was wet with her desire and Travis's cum. I stroked the lips of her pussy, sending shuddering pleasure through her. Her blue eyes snapped open and she pulled away from my lips.

"No," she gasped in protest as my finger slowly stroked her clit. "I'm not a lesbian."

"Neither am I," I whispered, kissing her again. I rolled her clit beneath my finger and broke our kiss to lie, "It's not gay when you're drunk."

"It's not gay?" Antsy relaxed and giggled, "Good, cause I'm very drunk and very horny."

Antsy kissed me this time. I moaned into the kiss as her lips grew more aggressive. Her thighs spread farther apart as I slipped two fingers up inside her cunt. She was wet, her pussy clenching down on my fingers.

"So good!" she moaned when she broke the kiss. "Oh, wow. Your fingers are so delicate."

Her hand slid down and squeezed my breast. She licked her lips, succumbing to lesbian passion. My thumb rubbed on her clit as she kneaded my breast. Then she leaned down and sucked on my nipple.

I groaned, my fingers stabbing deeper and deeper into her. I searched for her G-spot. I needed to make her cum as fast as possible. I was afraid she might sober up and suddenly have a change of heart again. I needed to make her cum to preform the Prayer of Avvah.

Her body writhed beneath my caresses. My finger hooked, stroking the walls of her pussy, searching for that bundle of nerves while my thumb stroked her clit harder. Her body bucked beneath me, and I knew I found her G-spot and massaged the bundle of nerves.

She moaned again, releasing my nipple. Her head tossed back and forth. "Yes, yes. So good."

"Cum for me," I whispered into her ear, licking her lobe. "Let me hear your beautiful squeals of delight."

"Mmm, keep stroking me there," Antsy moaned, "and I'll bark like a dog for you!"

I stroked her G-spot harder, rolling her clit beneath my thumb as I sucked at her ear. Her hips were squirming as her orgasm built and built. And then her body went rigid and a strangled gasp escaped her lips as her pussy writhed about my fingers.

"Avvah Mark Glassner." I whispered the Prayer into her ear. "Avvah Mark Glassner."

Antsy went rigid beneath me, slipping into a trance as the Prayer took effect. Her body bucked once, her pussy becoming a trap for her brother, Mark. Her eyes were glossy as she trembled, her pussy convulsing harder about my finger.

And then she slipped out of her trance, a lazy smile on her face.

"That was nice," Antsy murmured. Her eyes closed and passed out, snoring softly.

I sighed in frustration.

My pussy was hot and ready. I needed to cum. But I only had two useless drunks passed out in my bed. I would have to take care of myself. I rolled off Antsy, staring up at the dark ceiling as I slipped my hands down and played with my pussy.

"Mmm," I sighed as I strummed my clit with one hand. My other hand plunged two fingers in and out of my cunt.

I was one step closer to saving Sister Louise and stopping Mark and his lover. The thought spurred my passion. I imagined Mark's downfall, Sister Louise and I standing over him. We would make him pay for capturing my fellow nun.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped as my orgasm burst through me.

As I licked my passion off my fingers, I knew with certainty that Good was going to triumph over Evil.

My pussy still itched, and I slid my hands down to give myself a second orgasm while I fantasized about the look on Mark's face when he realized he was beaten, that all his Evil works had been undone. It would be so satisfying.

I couldn't wait to triumph over him.

To be continued...

1...345678