The Devious Delegate

Story Info
Jugo’s welcome gift for the elven delegate is obscenely big.
1k words
4.62
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arrival of the Thalassian delegation was an impressive sight to behold. Jugo had always been told that elves were ostentatious creatures, and as he observed them disembark from their ship, he could see why. One delegate caught his attention more than the others: a beautiful blonde woman wearing glamorous attire. Judging by her appearance, she must have been someone of great importance.

When Jugo learned where the woman was staying, he went to pay her a visit. She looked surprised when she found him waiting for her outside the entryway. "Oh, hello... Who are you?"

"My name's Jugo. Empire sent me to protect ya."

"That's strange... I don't recall being told anything about being assigned an escort."

"Queen Talanji just wants ya to feel safe in de city."

"Well, that's awfully convenient. I don't suppose you know where a good restaurant is, do you? I've been looking forward to a taste of Zandalar."

Jugo put his hand on her shoulder and smirked. "Oh, if it's a taste of Zandalar ya lookin' for, we don't gotta go far."

----------------------------------------

The blushing elf gazed submissively at Jugo as he fed his humongous cock into her pedigreed mouth. He hadn't expected someone in such a dignified position to be this easy to seduce, but that wasn't something to complain about. His left hand clutched the back of her dome as he began to fuck her doll-like face at a steady rate. Seemingly unfazed by his lechery, she allowed him to use her however he pleased without resistance.

After a few minutes of rooting the woman's pretty head, Jugo decided she deserved remuneration. As his cock began to throb against her tongue, he let out an intimate sigh, treating her to a hefty helping of cum. She dutifully sealed her lips around his shaft to make sure none of it went to waste. Her eyes were burning with excitement as she swallowed his load, a sure sign that the taste of his semen was agreeable to her palate.

"I wasn't expecting the Zandalari to be this friendly," she commented bashfully after he pulled out from her maw.

He chuckled. "Someone should've told ya we know how to treat our guests."

"Definitely... They couldn't have assigned me to a better embassy."

Even by the comparatively liberal standards of the Zandalari, the elf seemed especially promiscuous. He must have done something worthy of the loa's favor this day. Without any more delay, he started to undress her, removing her risqué red dress without consideration of its worth. As he anticipated, her body was perfectly shaped: a pair of magnificent breasts stacked over a thin waist that broadened into voluptuous hips. Ensuingly, he removed her silky panties, tossing them next to the dress in the corner of the room.

Afterward, he hoisted her by her legs and carried her to the edge of a nearby table. She leaned back on her elbows and looked at him timidly as he set her down. "You're about to destroy my pussy, aren't you?" she asked.

"Let's not pretend ya don't want me to," he replied. Promptly, he moved the tip of his cock to the woman's slit, teasing it a bit with a few prods. She bit her lip in apprehension, knowing that moments later she would never be the same. Slowly, he inserted himself into her tight hole, causing her to tense up from the exotic thrill of being stuffed by a troll's superior anatomy. He relished the dramatic change in her demeanor, the highborn lady of Quel'Thalas reduced to a slave for pleasure. Once he discovered her limit, he proceeded to thrust away like a wild animal, forcing her to confess her love for his cock in the form of intense moans. The lustful way in which she gazed at him during his performance was profoundly gratifying. Until now, he had never felt so aroused.

Eventually, it became impossible for Jugo to resist the temptation of finishing inside the decadent dame. Overtaken by his carnal instincts, he began to bear down on the unsuspecting elf faster and harder. "Oh, f-fuck!" she whimpered in an anxious voice as he hurried to a climax. His hands migrated from her legs to her waist, holding it securely in place for the grand finale. Embracing her fate, she folded her legs around him in return. Without heed to the consequences, he gritted his teeth and pumped her so fast that she shuddered and gasped from the most intense orgasm of her privileged life. He came moments later, and the two stared at each other deliriously as his sperm flooded her womb.

Not long after consummation, the elf bent forward to reward her hero with a passionate kiss. He held her head firmly with both hands and kissed back, savoring the taste of her luscious lips. They made out like young lovers until his erection was finished convulsing inside her.

"By the Sunwell... Why can't my husband fuck me like that?" she asked without a hint of shame.

Indifferent to the woman's spousal issues, Jugo ignored the comment and flipped her over. She probably wasn't used to being handled so roughly. Regardless, his erection was too stubborn to quit, so he plunged it back into her from behind and proceeded to hump her as vigorously as one might expect from a horny troll. As her arms buckled under the strain of his exertion, she collapsed upon the table, her tits now squished beneath the weight of her upper torso. To emphasize his dominance, he pulled her hair, putting her in a very compromised position.

Not long after Kujo ejaculated into the woman a third time, he realized her fragile elven body could not keep up with his stamina. He had left her in a cock-induced coma, an accomplishment he couldn't help but smirk at. "Welcome to Zandalar" he uttered before getting dressed. As he left her room, he started to wonder if the other women in the delegation would be this easy.