The Dhampir’s Kiss Caper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How...?" Carmen uttered, staring in disbelief.

"Later," the woman panted. "Can you drive?"

"Yes," Carmen nodded.

"Then take the van. I have a safehouse nearby. Get me there with the gold. Please."

The woman staggered forward, and Carmen stepped in to catch her before she collapsed entirely. Taking one arm across her shoulders, she carefully helped her new compatriot to the van.

"Who are you?"

"Rayne... my name is Rayne."

"I'm Carmen Sandiego."

--------------Later--------------

"Yes, let's talk," Carmen said as she sat down on the edge of the bed, still wrapped in her towel. While she had been in the shower it looked as though Rayne had cleaned herself up too, for there were no traces of blood upon her fair skin. When they had arrived here in the van she had still been carrying a dozen bullet-wounds, yet not the slightest scar remained of any of them. She had also replaced her outfit, and Carmen wondered how many of those black leather corset vests and leggings this woman owned. Probably as many as Carmen's red trenchcoats and fedoras.

"Are you a vampire too?" It seemed like the most obvious question.

"A dhampir," Rayne replied. "That's a half-vampire. My father was a monster, but my mother... she was human."

"And you fight against vampires?" Carmen eyed the gemstone upon Rayne's choker. Now that she was standing this close, she could see that there was a black symbol etched upon it. Carmen recognised the sign as a Leviathan Cross, though for some reason it was upside down.

"I work for the Brimstone Society," Rayne went on to explain. "They're a secret group that's protected humans from vampires and other monsters for a very long time. That's who I'll be handing that gold to. The Society isn't short of funding, but that gold can help them achieve some real good. Fighting a war takes money."

"So no chance of turning it over to the authorities, then."

"I'm sure you know people who you'd trust to handle it. But if that gold falls into the hands of law enforcement, all it will do is paint a target on their backs. My siblings won't stop trying to recover it, and they'll kill anyone in their way. Trust me, the Brimstone Society are the only people it will be safe with."

"I guess you've been doing this for quite a while, huh?"

"I was born in 1915," Rayne said with a devious smile. "I joined Brimstone in '38. I was the one who destroyed the Gegengeist Gruppe's facility here in Argentina. So yeah, a while."

"You're looking good, for someone more than a hundred years old."

"Thank you, for saving my life back there. I've hunted a lot of vampires, but the Traujen are some serious foes. I wouldn't have beat him without you."

"If I hadn't slowed you down, you'd have been long gone with the gold by the time he got there. Besides, you saved my life when you pushed me behind that container."

Rayne rose from her chair, her long legs unfolding as she got to her feet. Carmen's gaze could not help but be drawn towards them, the way those tight leather leggings clung to her muscular thighs. Carmen began to breathe just a little faster. She felt suddenly aware of her nipples growing firm against the towel she was wrapped in. She had seen first hand just how lethal this dhampir was, but now that they were alone together in her room, with only a towel between them, she couldn't help the way her body was reacting. Then again, if Rayne were any ordinary mortal woman, Carmen would have felt no qualms about engaging in a quick dalliance. Ever since going her own way from Zack and Ivy, it had become common practice for her to celebrate a successful caper by indulging in a hook up. But this was different. This caper had shown her violence beyond anything she had previously experienced, and Rayne was not even human.

"I'll be honest," the dhampir whispered as she drew near, her voice playful, "I was surprised when you landed that kick on me after I disarmed you. You're very quick, for a human. Sorry that I hit you back so hard. I'm a little intrigued by what else you might be capable of."

Rayne was standing very close now. Carmen looked away, playing coy. As stunningly beautiful as Rayne was, Carmen still couldn't believe she was feeling this turned on in the presence of a supernatural predator. But perhaps the thrill of danger was a part of it. There was excitement in the prospect of being with someone so powerful.

"Miss Rayne... if you wanted to seduce me, I'm surprised you didn't walk in on me in the shower..."

Rayne's smile was intoxicating. Her green eyes drew Carmen in like a fish to a lure.

"I think I prefer the bedroom. The shower wouldn't have been much fun for me."

"Why do you say that?" Carmen asked, curious as to Rayne's answer.

"You ever heard the old folklore about vampires not being able to cross running water? Truth is they tend to avoid water altogether. It burns them like acid. Since I'm only half-vampire it's not so bad for me, but a shower still stings after a while. It's not exactly sexy. I'd rather have you right here."

As casually as opening a door, Rayne plucked the towel from Carmen's body, tossing it away behind her. Carmen gasped as she suddenly found herself exposed, even if she could have easily predicted this coming. Biting her lower lip nervously, she unwrapped the smaller towel from around her auburn hair and dropped it to the floor. Her body shivered with anticipation.

"Do you... drink blood?"

"I don't have to, but it has its advantages. It makes me stronger. Helps me heal faster. And it feels incredible."

"Are you going to bite me?"

"Wouldn't you like to find out?"

Rayne leaned towards Carmen's throat, and Carmen found herself tilting her head back, offering her neck in spite of her better judgement. Yet there came no bite; only the tantalizing kiss of Rayne's lips upon her skin, caressing and teasing her. Her pussy stirred in response, warm fluids trickling down her thigh. Rayne's hands moved gently down the sides of Carmen's body, feeling their way over her. Breathing slowly, Carmen ran her fingers through Rayne's hair and then looked her in the eye.

"Take off that outfit. If you're going to fuck me right here, we should both be naked. I want to see you."

Rayne nodded, and stepped back from Carmen to pull her leather vest up over her head. Somehow, Carmen was not surprised that the dhampir was wearing no bra underneath; her perfect rosy-tipped breasts were firm despite their size. Next Rayne took off her boots and slipped out of her leggings. No panties either, Carmen noted. But while Carmen had a short-trimmed covering of pubic hair upon her nethers, Rayne's pussy was completely bald. Her lips were puffy and wet, her clitoris swollen with arousal. The dhampir evidently wanted Carmen intensely... or at least, she really wanted sex. Given how they were both lucky to be alive, maybe it was as simple as wanting to feel alive together. Rayne came closer once more, and the two women kissed each other fiercely. Rayne's hand found its way between Carmen's thighs, and the master thief gasped and whimpered as the dhampir's experienced touch sent waves of pleasure spreading through her. Together they found their way onto the bed, laying facing one another, kissing and groping with sensual lust.

"Your boobs are just perfect..." Carmen whispered, her fingertips brushing ever so gently against Rayne's hard nipples.

"Never had a lover who didn't like them," Rayne said with a smile. "You want to have a taste?"

Carmen nodded eagerly and Rayne rolled onto her back, inviting her on top. The thief moved into position, lowering her mouth and running the tip of her tongue around Rayne's pink areolae, circling each nipple one after the other. The dhampir purred with pleasure and Carmen followed this encouragement, bringing her lips into play to suck and nuzzle. Rayne moaned softly, urging Carmen to nibble with her teeth, and a shudder of delight ran through the dhampir's body. Carmen could not stop herself; as she pleasured and teased Rayne's nipples with her mouth, her hands moved up to take hold of her breasts, rubbing and kneading them. She revelled in the feel of those plump, sensitive globes beneath her fingers. Between excited gasps Rayne began to toy with Carmen's long hair; stroking, winding her fingers among the strands and gently tugging as Carmen devoured her chest.

"You having fun?" Rayne asked with a salacious laugh. "Do my tits taste good for you, baby?"

"They're delicious," Carmen replied, peppering them with kisses. "You are delicious."

"Then lick the rest of me. Get down and eat my cunt. I want your tongue inside me."

"And to think I was scared that you were going to eat me."

Carmen flashed Rayne a playful wink before journeying down her body, licking and gently biting as she went. Rayne writhed atop the bedsheets, loving every delectable moment. Arriving between the dhampir's thighs, Carmen kissed and suckled hungrily upon her tender pink clit, drawing all manner of delighted noises from Rayne's lips. Carmen's own excitement was growing, loving the feeling of giving so much pleasure to her partner. Her tongue teased its way around Rayne's shaved vulva and along her split, tasting her slick juices. Then Carmen pressed her mouth hungrily to the other woman's cunt, slipping her tongue inside and fucking her as she demanded, stirring her inner walls with each deep, slow lick.

"Ooooh... my God. Oh, you are so good at that," Rayne gasped as her fingers clenched tightly in Carmen's hair. Carmen smiled and kept on tonguing her, bringing her closer and closer to her sweet release. Rayne's hips began to tremble, her muscles shaking. Carmen licked her faster, working her delicious pussy. She reached down between her own legs and began to rub her clit, so turned on by what she was doing that her own cunt was now demanding some attention.

"Wait!" the dhampir panted, so very close to orgasm. "I want to make us cum together. Lay back. It's my turn to eat your pussy."

Carmen obeyed, more than happy to let Rayne take the lead. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs, exposing herself. The dhampir wasted no time kneeling between Carmen's thighs, placing her strong, gentle hands upon her knees. She shot an upward glance towards her as she began to lower her mouth.

"You have amazing legs, Miss Sandiego."

"Never had a lover who didn't like them," Carmen returned with a grin.

Soon Carmen was the one squirming in ecstasy as Rayne's mouth did its work. Carmen knew that she was skilled at this, but Rayne was clearly a master of the art of cunnilingus, and each magnificent caress played Carmen's pussy like a maestro upon a violin. Adrift in sheer sensual lust, it did not take long for the dhampir to bring her to the very edge of orgasm. She could feel a growing pressure within her, and she knew that she was going to to squirt as she came.

"Aah... oh, fuck I'm going to cum. You're making me... aaah... oh God YES!"

Carmen's knuckles turned white as her fingers gripped the bedsheets. Her toes curled and her body shook. Her pussy began to spray like a fountain, her juices splashing all over Rayne's face. Her head leaned back into the bedsheets and she screamed again, a wordless cry of pure passion. Through the haze of pleasure she felt a sharp pinch in her thigh, the prick of fangs upon her skin. Rayne's lips fixed upon the bite, and she was soon sucking gently, hot blood flowing into her mouth. Carmen continued to shudder as she lay atop the bed, her orgasm still ongoing. Rayne fed with maddening slowness, drawing out this wickedly sensuous act. She savoured each taste of Carmen's vital essence, the decadent flavour of the pleasure-hormones surging in her veins. Rayne's own body began to react to those hormones as Carmen's blood coursed through her system. The act of feeding was the greatest sensual pleasure a dhampir could feel, and given how close Rayne already was to her climax, in mere moments she was cumming hard. She shared in Carmen's orgasm, the two women experiencing the same ecstasy, joined as one in their exquisitely intimate moment.

Carmen was not sure how much time had passed when her eyes drifted open, blinking as her night vision swam into focus. The lights were off, and it was clearly late, but in the darkness she could make out the silhouette of Rayne pulling on her clothes. Although the dhampir's feeding had left her feeling a touch weak and light-headed, she could not stop a satisfied smile creeping across her lips at the pleasure they had given one another.

"Usually I'm the one sneaking away from a lover's bed in the early hours..." she whispered. Rayne turned back to face her, her expression a little coy.

"You looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to disturb you."

"It's alright."

Carmen reached out and took Rayne's hand, pulling it towards her and kissing it softly. Rayne smiled, and leaned in to plant another kiss on Carmen's lips.

"I'm sorry you had to be involved, when my brother's people turned up at the warehouse. You're not used to that kind of thing. I hope I've managed to make it up to you."

Carmen closed her eyes and nodded. Her smile faded.

"It's a lot to take in. Vampires are real, and apparently my old employers have stolen things for them. Do you think anyone at V.I.L.E. knows what Zerenski is?"

"Probably not. My family is very selective about who they share the truth with. To them, V.I.L.E. are probably just professional thieves that they hired to do a job, nothing more."

"I once used to think of V.I.L.E. as my family. I guess we both have some unhealthy relationships with our siblings. Have you checked on the gold?"

"A Brimstone agent turned up to collect the van ten minutes ago, while you were asleep. It's on its way to a secure facility. By now Zerenski must know that his people failed, but I don't think he has a second team anywhere nearby. If he does, I'm sure I'll get a call if the van is waylaid."

Despite her exhaustion, Carmen pulled herself up into a sitting position. She hugged her knees to her chest, and once again found herself gazing into Rayne's dazzling emerald eyes. The corner of her mouth twitched upward, the hint of a smile returning.

"Thanks for the sex. It was wonderful. I never imagined that I'd go to bed with a half-vampire, but it felt incredible."

Rayne smiled, her ruby lips looking as inviting as ever.

"It was a lot of fun. Maybe if we ever meet again..."

"You did bite me. I'm not going to turn into a dhampir, am I?"

"No. Only a full-blooded vampire can turn humans into vampires. And dhampirs can't turn people at all. The only way to be one of us is to be born one."

"I'm glad to know that. If we do meet again, I hope it's under better circumstances. You're amazing, but the world you move in... I can't say that I want to see more of it."

"I understand. You have your calling, and I have mine. When you're ready to leave this house, you can get out of the front door without a key. It should lock automatically behind you."

Rayne flashed Carmen a wink as she added; "I'm sure Brimstone has left some highly secret dossiers lying around in here, but I trust you not to take anything you shouldn't... thief."

The two women shared one last lingering smile between them, before Rayne turned and sashayed out of the bedroom. Shortly after, Carmen heard the click of the front door, and she was once more alone. With a loud sigh, she fell back on the bed. Her hand rubbed gently against the twin punctures on her thigh, which were itching ever so slightly. She touched the bruise on her side, finding that it wasn't quite as painful as before, though it was still very tender. Her life was certainly dangerous enough without getting involved in a hidden world of immortal blood-drinkers, but somehow Carmen imagined that she and Rayne may be fated to cross paths again in future.

12