The Diadem of Domination 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan chuckled to himself, amused at by his own flirtations, and he roughly grabbed the girl by her messy brown hair before literally dragging her along the floor and up the stairs.

Everyone in the tavern was watching, stunned and aghast mostly, but one busty young barmaid leaned into her friend's ear and whispered a little too loudly "wouldn't mind being that bitch."

No one was going to intervene. In this part of town if you got raped it was your own fault for not being smarter, faster, stronger, or hooked up with the right people.

As Jonan dragged the unconscious prize back to his room with a smug look on his face, he noticed Jaeger had his face in his palm, and seemed rather annoyed.

"You know what?" Jaeger asked. "You have finally become a stereotype."

Jonan grunted. "And you're not? With all your little tricks and traps?"

"I prefer to think of myself as an archetype, rather than a stereotype."

Jonan shrugged his massive shoulders. "What's the difference?"

"I . . . well . . . archetypes are . . . and stereotypes . . . you see . . .," Jaeger went silent for a while. " . . . I have no idea."

Jonan chuckled again and easily tossed the girl's body onto his uncomfortable bed as if he were flinging a wet towel. Her flying body almost struck the half-naked Alexandra who squeaked in surprise and ducked just in time to avoid being struck in the face by a large pair of breasts.

"Who's that?" Alexandra asked, pointing towards the unconscious barbarian and revealing her bare breasts. "Jonan's date," Jaeger answered, flinging off his towel and once again returning to full nudity. "It would seem that my friend here is quite the romantic."

Alexandra's porcelain face turned bright red with anger. "You two really are monsters."

She made for the exit despite the fact that her cum-covered dress was only half-robed and hung around her waist like a sash, but Jaeger reached out and stronger grabbed her by one of her firm, ripe breasts. She mewed angrily but as his fingers started to tweak her nipple she melted in his arms, still aroused from the series of reluctant orgasm he had worked out of her young body.

"Hold on a second, princess," Jaeger said to his struggling prize. "I have an idea for another bet. Jonan, since we are clearly at an impasse in regards to which of us is the greater seducer of woman, perhaps you'd like to wager which of us the better lover?"

"I'm listening," Jonan said, unclasping his massive belt.

"Whichever musician can provoke the greatest number of crescendos from his chosen instrument before his bow weakens is the victor."

Jonan looked at his friend with a blank, confused expression.

"By musicians, I mean us. By crescendos, I mean orgasms. By instruments, I mean these ladies. By bows, I mean erections."

Jonan continued to stare blankly at his friend.

Jaeger sighed. "Whichever one of us can make his bitch cum more wins. Got it?"

"Oh. A fucking-contest," Jonan nodded. "Why didn't you say so?"

Jonan in that moment finally finished unclasping his massive belt, letting it drop to the floor with the weight of a full set of armor, and when Alexandra saw what the barbarian was packing she gasped. Jaeger tried not to look jealous but it was impossible not to, especially for a professional pussy-hound like himself. Jonan's battle-axe wasn't the only massive weapon he dragged around with him. His cock was gigantic, almost freakishly so. twelve inches long when it got hard, which is currently was, and as thick around as a lady's forearm, Jonan's gate-crasher had been built by the gods for destroying the pussies of giantesses and dragonesses, but for mortal women it was clearly overkill. His testicles hung heavily in his leathery scrotum, each the size of a lemon, and the pounding veins in his member were visible enough to reveal his heartbeat.

The monstrous one eye-dragon was staring directly at the insensible woman's face, and it was the first thing she saw when she stirred from her unconsciousness. She moaned softly at first, touching her tender head, but then she saw the giant erect cock and gasped.

"Wha . . . wha . . . what the fuck is-"

But her words were shoved back down her throat with a watery choking sound as Jonan grabbed her messy hair and jammed his tremendous jaw-breaker right into her gullet.

Jonan gave his friend a cocky grin. "You're on. What're the stakes."

"If I win I want to pick our next adventure," Jaeger said. "I'm tired of hiking through mountains and risking our lives in far off ruins. I want to go some place civilized. I want to tour museums and libraries. I want to live in a metropolis or rent a flat in a booming port town, where music and joviality is a nightly affair, instead of spending night after night in a cold tent or a filthy tavern."

"You mean you want us to live amongst the wealthy so you can steal from them."

Jaeger shrugged. "Essentially."

Alexandra was so wet that Jaeger could feel her dripping onto his thigh, but she still tried to struggle free. "Hey! I don't want to be part of this stupid contest!"

Jaeger chuckled. "Good. Neither does she, which makes the game more balanced."

The tall rouge easily flung the buxom girl onto his bed, which was already damp with three hours of heavy lovemaking. She tried to kick him but he caught her foot and twisted it away, right before diving down and slurping up the juicy folds of her tight young pussy. Instantly she melted like butter, and her angry growls turned to submissive moans. Jaeger was sure he was going to win, since it seemed Jonan had missed the point of the game. What woman in the world enjoyed being asphyxiated to death by a giant monster cock? No, Jaeger was going to play it smart. Jaeger knew you got the most coin from a vault by delicately picking it open and cleaning it out, not by bashing down the gate. This game was about Alexandra's pleasure, whether the stupid slut wanted it or not.

Also, he was cheating.

Jaeger had hidden on his person at all time a slew of special needles, some tainted with poison, and others with a powerful aphrodisiac. As he devoured Alexandra's pussy and teased her little asshole, he also started poking her with a poisoned needle, slowly filling her blood with the sexual drug. Within seconds she couldn't even feel the needle-pricks anymore. All she could feel was hot, excruciating pleasure.

Jaeger was going to win.

#####

Jaeger lost.

In a sense, Jonan lost too, although his partner did peak the most times.

Things had been going great for Jaeger at first. Alexandra was being very responsive and she squirted in his face not ten seconds after her began his oral assault on her little sexual amphitheater, largely because she was already stimulated by their previous fucking, and because her was using his aphrodisiac tainted needles. This time she was actually enjoying it though, because this time Jaeger fucked her the way he knew women enjoyed to be fucked: slow, clean and tender; rather than the way he preferred sex: fast, dirty, and somewhat violent.

When he entered her he grinded his cock inside her slowly, gently, going in little circles so the rough bristles of his trimmed pubic hair would tickle her clitoris, and he massaged her breasts with firm but reassuring hands. He'd kiss her as well, the soft, messy kind that was all tongue and lip, and that made little smacking sounds every time one of them pulled away.

For Alexandra this was perfection. She was practically pissing herself with cum and literally crying with a powerful feeling of sexual catharsis. She looked at the rapist rogue in an entirely new light, suddenly seeing him for the erotic champion that he was, and she loved him for it. She was so grateful for the sensations in her body that she would have gladly sucked his cock like a cum-hungry slut right then, but his orgasms meant nothing for the game, so he kept pushing her back down and sent her further and further into a delirious spiral of pleasure. This was the best, most intense sex she ever had.

Jaeger on the other hand was bored. He had never gone this long without slapping a woman across her face, or without jamming his cock up her ass without warning. There had been no spanking, no spitting, no pinching, no choking, no bondage, no props, no tools, and no fun. It was taking every ounce of willpower he had just to stay erect.

Jaeger had been happy with the result though, because his tactic was working and the young nymph Alexandra was devolving into a mindless orgasm-machine, but when he heard Jonan's bed-frame shatter he knew that he was about to lose.

Jonan and started by skull-fucking his poor capture with his behemoth penis, which Jaeger assumed would do nothing to arouse the unwilling girl, but he had been wrong. As soon as Jonan pumped his first gargantuan load of cum down the girl's battered throat the brutish barbarian knew he had caught a rare one, because the girl swallowed it all down without losing a single salty drop. She didn't choke, she didn't gag, she just chugged. When he pulled out, his cock slid free with a loud 'POP,' and was almost as dry as it was when it had gone in. The wild girl was looking up at him, licking her lips, hungry for more.

What followed was the most exhausting, challenging, and in some ways humiliating night of Jonan's life. Most woman screamed when he entered them, some cried, and more than one had even been left crippled by his hip-shattering thrusts, but this woman took is cock like a veteran whore swallowing a young man. There was no resistance, no stretching, but there was plenty of lubricant. Despite the fact that the girl had a slender waist and tight, athletic thighs, her pussy was as juicy and warm as a melon left out in the sun, and even when Jonan's balls slapped against her muscular buttocks all she did was giggle. Jonan had never heard a woman giggle before. He had heard them weep, but never giggle.

The barbarian fucked her into the bed like he was trying to break it (which he did) but all that earned him was an wet, pleasant orgasm from the moaning girl, who wasn't fazed at all by being fucked through several planks of wood. Jonan lifted her up and slammed her back against the wall, plunging is cock in and out of her with power enough to shatter a woman's spine, but even as the wall began to crack and the glass in the nearby window shattered the woman just moaned, giggled, and came again.

"I . . . I have to admit," the barbaric girl gasped between climaxes, smiling brightly. "You're much better than I was expecting. I didn't even think you'd be man enough to bed me, let alone make me feel something." She bit her lip as a small rapture tingled through her skin. "Not bad . . . for a little guy. You're actually kinda cute too."

She came. She came a lot, each orgasm following the other in such rapid succession that Jonan couldn't differentiate between them, but he didn't care. He had forgotten about the bet. This was a matter of pride now. He was not going to let this young little hill girl giggle and laugh at him. Jonan was accustomed to being feared, respected, revered. He was not 'cute.'

But as hard as he fucked her, she fucked him back even harder, her pussy shifting between so loose he could barely feel the sides, to so tight his cock nearly snapped. Her hips slapped against his groin so hard his balls hurt, and for the first time in a long time her was brought to orgasm against his own will, and his knees shook with a unexpected wave of powerlessness. He fell backwards unto the broken bed, smashing his head against the nightstand, the woman continued to ride him as a demon rides a wild horse, clawing at his muscular chest until she drew blood.

For the first time in his entire life, Joan finished before his lover did, and his cock started to soften.

The barbaric nympho was in the middle of an orgasm when she noticed his cock deflating, and she quickly shifted from mild pleasure to seething anger. She spat on his face and stood up, her pussy slurping his cock dry as she went.

"Pathetic," she whispered, standing over him with her hands on her muscular thighs. "Just pathetic. Although, you may actually be the second best lover I've ever had, but the distance between you and my champion is further than you'll ever be able to cross."

She left Joan gasping on the floor and sauntered over to where Jaeger was gently teasing Alexandra's anus with the tip of his tongue "I want a turn."

Jaeger blinked up from his girl's perky buttocks. "Oh! Well . . . alright. I suppose I can handle two girls-"

"No," the barbarian corrected. "I want a turn with HER."

Then the raging brunette flung Jaeger aside and mounted the shivering slut, the hot lips of their pussies almost sizzling against one another. Alexandra's big blue eyes were wide with shook as she watched the other woman's firm breasts roll over her own, their nipples gently grazing one another.

"But . . . but I'm not into girls," Alexandra protested.

The older girl laughed arrogantly. "Give me five minutes."

And so, the real winner of that match was the nameless barbarian girl. In the several hours that followed she pushed young Alexandra and herself through so many screaming, whimpering orgasms that both Jonan and Jaeger feel asleep before it was over, even though both of them were pathetically entranced by the sight of the rough savage exploiting every delicate fold of the city-girl's voluptuous body, and both of them beat themselves off more than once before falling asleep.

#####

When Jaeger awoke he was laying on the floor, naked and coated with dried sex, just where that nameless bitch from the night before had left him. Jonan was gone, but he wasn't alone in the room. Alexandra was sorting through the rubble, looking for something. She was fully dressed as well, and from the way the sunlight shone of her smooth, flawless skin it seemed that she was freshly bathed. She was wearing new clothes though, implying that she had gone home and come back in the time he was asleep. Her long blonde hair was tied up into a tight ponytail, and her large breasts were held down with a flattering hunting-bodice that left her arms and midsection exposed. Her pants were the tightest leather leggings Jaeger had ever seen, seemingly painted onto her body. Across her back was slung a swerving, elegant crossbow with a mechanical crank built into the stock.

"Here we go," she said to herself as she picked up Jaeger's coin purse, the one heavy with all the money he had cheated from her.

"Hey," he grunted. "That's still mine."

"Is it now?" she smirked, spinning around and stomping the heel of her leather boot onto is unprotected genitals. Jaeger groaned and rolled into a ball, clutching his quickly swelling nuts. "Sorry loser, but if I'm going on a quest I'll need some funds, and I couldn't ask daddy for any money without explaining where I had been all night." "Q-quest?"

"With Val. You know Val. She's that badass hottie who fucked me last night, the one who fucked you big butt-buddy like he was a little bitch, the one who fucked me better than your limp little dick ever could. I'm going to go help her save her friends from that slaver hiding out in Shalaveer. When I get back I'll be such a hero that daddy won't even think to ask me about what went on last night."

Jaeger tried to stand up, but Alexandra placed her foot on his chest and pushed him back down. He laughed dryly. "What's a slut like you going to do on a quest? Act as bait?"

"I'm a lot better with this crossbow than you'd guess," she said patting the butt of her weapon. "You can't be the daughter of the king's champion marksman without picking up a thing or two, which you'll find out if I see you again. I can castrate a flying bat from a hundred meters away . . . at night . . . with my eyes closed. Imagine what I could do to you?"

And with that disturbing image in Jaeger's mind, he watched Alexandra's scrumptious ass sway over his face as she literal walked over him and left the room.

#####

Jaeger wrapped a towel around his waist and walked down to the tavern's common bathing area, which was little more than a muddy yard filled with a large iron tub for boiling water in. The bather's collected the water into individual buckets and cleaned themselves using rags and sponges.

Jaeger found Jonan in the middle of the yard buck naked and scrubbing his muscular colossus of a body down with scalding hot sponges, showing no discomfort as the boiling water washed over his scarred skin. Everyone in the yard was watching him, paying specific attention to his gigantic, swaying cock. One lewd looking barmaid was bending over her tub and slowly scrubbing her crotch, obviously trying to provoke Jonan's interest, but he barely even noticed her. He looked frustrated and angry, but Jaeger knew that he really just felt embarrassed.

"Hell of a night last night," Jaeger said, throwing off his own towel, jealous to see that none of the bathing ladies bothered to look at him.

Jonan grunted.

"So what now for us, my recently humbled friend? Should we travel west to the cities of the emerald seas, where the casinos are grander than the castles and the streets team with prostitutes. How about we go south and take a ship to-"

"We're going east," Jonan interrupted.

"East," Jaeger blinked. "Why east?"

"Because that's where Shalaveer is."

Jaeger's slapped his palm up into his own face. "Oh, Jonan. Please don't tell me you've become smitten with that-"

"I won our bet," Jonan interrupted again.

"Excuce me?"

"Fifteen to your seven. That girl climaxed fifteen times with me. Yours only came seven times. I counted."

Jaeger groaned and thought about trying to back out of the contest, perhaps by pointing out that both women had experienced the most orgasms in each other's arms, rather than with either man. But the wily rogue took one look at his friend and new from the granite facade of his face that Jonan was already decided, and once Jonan decided upon doing something he did it, as many poor maidens learned the hard way . . . up their pussies.

"Fine," Jaeger said. "East it is."

Jonan smiled.

#####

It actually wasn't that long after Jaeger and Jonan left the city that they came upon Alexandra Maxima and Val again. After hiking for a day down a rarely used unpaved road that cut through a swampy forest to the east, the adventurous were alerted to danger by the sounds of hellish, unnatural screaming. They ran around the next bend, and past the moss-covered trees they say the two attractive women fighting for their lives.

Dozens of hairy, semi-sapient figures darted around them, wielding crude daggers and axes. They were satyrs, vile little beastmen with the torsos of men but the hindquarters and horns of goats. The air was also filled with swirling red shapes, harpies, creatures with the wings and talons of deadly raptors but the torsos and faces of strangely lovely women.

"What have you done with our queen?" one of the satyrs yelled, a surprisingly handsome one with a clean-shaven face. Unlike the other satyrs he wore some armor and on his head was a simply golden crown. "What have you done with my wife?"

The satyr-king lashed out with his sword at Val, but the buxom barbarian blocked it with her sword and gracefully twisted away, negating the impact of the blow, and in the same move she decapitated the next satyr over, and then kicked a third in its tremendous testicles so hard that a loud 'CRUNCH' could be heard.

"And ours!" the harpies screeched. "Where is our brood mother?"

One of the harpies came down at Val with its giant talons stretched open, ready to shred her flesh into pieces, but the harpy went down as a crossbow bolt sunk into her shapely breasts and punctured her heart. Right after that another two harpies fell out of the sky, one crossbow bolt killing both as it ran through the first and landed in the second's spine.