All Comments on 'The Diaper Confession'

by paddedpervert

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652about 11 years ago
well told

As stories go, this one was very well told and every aspect of writing seemed to be excellent. Some may not like the subject matter but there is absolutely nothing to criticize. ....... Very well done.

5 stars.

Etrius13Etrius13about 11 years ago
Very nice story

Very nice story, it was compelling from the beginning to the end. I had to know where it was going to go next. You should write a sequel to it and see where the couple has gone from here it definitely could be interesting and hot.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 7 years ago
Got me tingly

I'm not usually one for humiliation, but this story captured my interest. It made me wonder what Amanda has in store for her hubby.

lauramkslauramksalmost 7 years ago
Love the Setup with Skype

I have always pondered how couples share a fetish and how it comes out in the open. I was interested in this story as the wife starts out very not-involved. She is hardly watching most times as her husband is in the control of a hired service. The touching part for me is that after his confession of loving diapers, she seems to find a way to reconnect with her husband and the hope at the end is she might take over the duties of the service.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for a wonderful story. It makes me wish I could get my wife to agree to something like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous