All Comments on 'The Diary Ch. 01'

by Redefined_

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start, hope there's more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story, keep going. I hope he fucks her and gets her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start. I hope since she now knows her blackmailer that he becomes more dominant over her if that it the direction you are taking this. Although since she now knows his identity she now could turn the tables on him and take control a lot of interesting possibilities. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is dumb. Not a good blackmail and who gives a shit about some old pictures. I banged teachers the last year of junior high, through my first year in college and if anyone tried this shit with old pictures, they would have cut their nuts off....to start with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, can't wait to see how this develops. Mc.

carnut44carnut44over 1 year ago

A good start. A guilty conscience often causeds people to do things they would not ordinarily do. He now owns this teacher and the hints that she is finding being treated as a sexual object stimulating can be brought to fruition. She could become addicted to being his sex toy. Waiting for more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A hot albeit brief start, would love more description of what she looks like to help visualise. Looking forward to a followup, hopefully he takes advantage of her being unable to say no to anything he wants and asks for more than just blowjobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs the "cheating" tag

I wouldn't have read it if I had seen that tag. Lots of people love that stuff, and so it helps them find your story. I hate it though. Properly tagging your stories will keep the wrong crowd from wasting their time and needlessly down voting your work.

2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous