The Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
The blackmail continues.
3.2k words
4.63
26.1k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redefined_
Redefined_
108 Followers

Day 7 - Saturday

It was 3am. I hadn't been able to sleep. There was too much adrenaline still coursing through my veins.

My phone beeped. I picked it up and, much to my surprise, "New Message from Kate" appeared on my screen.

"Promise me you're being super careful about all this." her message read.

"I am." I replied quickly.

"Why are you awake so late?" I then asked.

"Just worried." she responded.

"Is that the only reason?" I queried.

"Yes. What other reason would there be?"

"I wondered if you were thinking back to earlier and getting a little worked up?"

"Ha, don't flatter yourself."

"Did you play with yourself when you got home?"

"No I didn't!"

"I don't believe you."

"Haha, I didn't!"

I actually think she's starting to enjoy this, I thought to myself. I decided to push her limits a little.

"Who's cock is bigger, mine or your husband's?" I asked.

"Do I have to answer that?" she replied.

"Well, I think you kinda just have, but, yes, answer it."

"Yours is."

"How much bigger?"

"A couple of inches."

"Do you like big cocks?"

A few minutes passed. Every now and then "Kate is typing..." would flash up, and then disappear a couple of seconds later.

"I can see you typing." I wrote, "Just answer the question."

"Yes." she finally replied, "I do."

"Interesting. All these years I never realised I was being taught by a size queen."

"Are you in bed?" I continued.

"No. I'm downstairs." she answered.

"How come?"

"I didn't feel comfortable having this conversation next to my husband."

"Send me a picture."

She did as instructed. The image showed her lying down on the sofa wearing a dressing gown.

"What's under the robe?" I asked.

She answered with another photo, revealing a white t-shirt and pink panties.

"I was impressed with how you swallowed my cum earlier." I told her, "Do you do that for hubby?"

"No." she replied, "He's not into anything kinky like that."

"You thought that was kinky? You've not seen anything yet."

A short while later I drifted off to sleep, and didn't wake again till midday. It seemed that our conversation had eased my angst.

Around 2pm I sent her another message, just casually asking what she was up to. She replied to say that she was out clothes shopping with her daughter. I probed a little further and discovered that they were at a mall which is a ten minute drive from my house. Without telling her my intentions I jumped into the shower, got dressed and quickly made my way there.

"Meet me in gents toilets on the first floor." I instructed, "I'm in the end cubicle."

"Are you serious?" she replied.

"Deadly."

"I can't. My daughter's here. What am I supposed to tell her?"

I'd researched her daughters quite a bit online. The older of the two, Carrie, who was around the same age as me, was a sexy little thing.

"Which daughter?" I asked, "Carrie?"

"Yes." she replied, not questioning how I knew her name.

"Well you either meet me in this cubicle in the next 10 minutes, or I'll send Carrie some of your pictures. You choose."

I could soon hear footsteps approaching the cubicle, followed by a light tap on the door. I opened it, pulled her in and, with no further warning covered her mouth with mine. She quickly reciprocated, and as our tongues intertwined, my hand found its way up her skirt and into her panties.

"Fuck you're wet," I told her, as my fingers slipped into her pussy.

"What do you want me to do?" she panted.

"Take these off," I instructed pulling at the panties.

As she did so I sat down on the toilet seat and pulled out my swelling cock.

"Give me," I ordered, holding out my hand and nodding towards her underwear.

She passed them over to me and I then instructed her to drop onto her knees. She did so, and with no further prompting, took my cock into her mouth.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

I wasn't planning on keeping her in the cubicle with me for too long, but I was surprised by how quickly I was ready to blow.

"I'm gonna cum," I announced, pushing her away from me.

I took her the panties, wrapped them round my cock and pumped a heavy load of thick jizz into the gusset.

"Now put them back on and get out," I ordered, throwing the soiled underwear back to her.

She stared up in shock.

"Did you not hear me?" I snapped.

"Y...yes," she stuttered, "Sorry."

She stood up, delicately opened the panties and then stepped into them.

"I...I can go now?" she asked, as I buckled up my jeans.

"Yes," I nodded, "Get out."

Day 8 - Sunday

Despite it being a Sunday I was wide awake by 7am.

"I want you to meet me at the carpark again." I messaged. "Be there in an hour. OK?"

"That will be really difficult for me." she quickly replied, "Can we do sometime after midday?"

"No. One hour."

"Please. All my family are going out at midday. I've been doing everything you've asked, please just make this one small concession."

Oh fuck, I thought to myself, does that mean what I think it means?

"So you're going to be home alone?" I asked.

"Yes." she replied.

"I'll come round to your house at 12 then."

"That's risky. I'd rather meet in the carpark if that's ok?"

"No. I'll be there at your house at 12. When I arrive I expect you to be fully naked, and I want you to plastered in make-up so you look like a cheap whore."

There was no further messaging. At 11.30, I was parked across the street from where she lives. After around fifteen minutes of waiting I saw her husband and two daughters coming out the front door. If only they knew what was about to happen in their perfect little home, I thought to myself as I watched them drive away.

I stayed in my car for another fifteen minutes, deciding it was only fair that I allow her some time to prepare according to my instructions. My cock was rock hard as I walked up to the front door. As soon as I knocked she opened and then quickly retreated back into the hallway, presumably to avoid the gaze of any nearby neighbours.

I stepped inside and looked her up and down, inspecting her like she was little more than prize cattle.

"Very nice," I announced before pressing my thumb firmly against her mouth and smudging her lipstick roughly across her left cheek. She gasped and her breathing quickened.

"Upstairs," I ordered, nodding towards the staircase, "Move, now."

I followed her as she walked up the steps along the landing and into her and her husband's bedroom. For the next hour I fucked her senseless on her marital bed - in every position I could think of. On numerous occasions she screamed out in what I supposed was an orgasm. I was secretly delighted by this, but did nothing to acknowledge it, wanting her to believe that I only cared about using her for my own pleasure.

Soon enough I was ready to explode. I moved her navy blue pillow to the foot of the bed and instructed her to place her head down onto it.

"Open your mouth," I demanded as I pumped my cock furiously.

I erupted. A heavy jet of spunk flew down, some landing in her mouth, some onto her face and hair, but most - crucially to my plan - hit down on the pillow.

I took a few moments to catch my breath and then explained to her what I expected to happen later that evening.

"You're not to change these sheets," I told her, "You're going to make the bed, so it looks nothing happened. Once all that jizz has dried you can flip the pillow so the stains are hidden, but tonight, as soon as your husband falls asleep you're going to turn in back around. Understand?"

"Yes," she whispered softly, "I understand."

Day 9 - Monday

I had a couple of free periods this morning, so at 10am I was sitting in the student toilets, awaiting her arrival.

"What took you so long," I whispered angrily, as I unlocked the cubicle door.

"I'm half way through teaching a lesson," she complained, "This is so silly. We're definitely going to get caught if we keep doing this."

"I don't give a fuck!" I snapped, "Stop whining."

I put my hand up her skirt and plunged two fingers into her pussy.

"Fucking hell," I laughed, "If you hate this so much why are you so fucking wet?"

"I didn't say I hated it," she gasped, as I gently rolled my thumb on her clit.

"You definitely didn't hate me fucking you yesterday, did you?"

She closed her eyes and her leaned her back against the door.

"Does your husband ever make you cum like that?" I quizzed, intensifying the pressure on her clit.

"No," she mumbled, "He doesn't fuck me like that."

Her cheeks were now starting to glow, and her breathing was becoming more rapid. That's enough, I thought to myself.

"Look at this," I said, as I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and held them inches from her face, "Look how fucking wet you are."

I slowly moved my hand forward and ran the glistening fingers across her forehead and down her left cheek. She frowned in disgust.

"Go back your lesson," I instructed.

She looked confused, maybe disappointed? Her hand moved up to wipe her face clean.

"Don't even think about it!" I snarled, grabbing her arm and pulling it back down, "Go back like that. Now!"

The rest of day was a complete write-off for me. I was so worked up that I couldn't concentrate on anything. It seemed that I wasn't the only one facing such a predicament.

"Are we meeting at the carpark later?" she messaged me, shortly after lunchtime.

"You want to?" I asked, curious to know if she would openly admit this.

"If that's what you want."

"Do you want to?" I repeated, not allowing her to dodge my question.

"Yes." she replied this time.

"What do you want to do there?"

"Whatever you want."

Whatever I want, hey? I chuckled to myself, I still don't think she fully appreciates what a pervert I am.

"Well I'm guessing you want to get fucked?" I continued.

"If that's what you want..."

"Stop referring to what I want and answer the fucking questions! Do you want to get fucked?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to get fucked."

My cock felt like it was going to explode in my pants.

"Why?" I probed further.

"Why what?" she responded, seemingly confused by my question.

"Why do you want me to fuck you?"

"Because it feels good."

"And it's better than when you're husband fucks you?"

"Yes."

"How much better?"

"A lot better."

A few hours later I had her bent over the bonnet of her car, fucking her hard and fast.

"You want me to cum in your pussy?" I panted, still pounding away.

She ignored my question, so I crashed the back of my hand down hard against her naked arse.

"Fucking answer me!" I shouted.

"Yes," she moaned, "I...I want you to cum in...in my pussy."

My fingernails dug deep into the flesh at her hips, as I, somehow, thrust into her even harder. My balls erupted and my seed flooded into her cunt.

"Fuck," I whimpered, as I collapsed down on top of her, "That was...fuck."

Day 10 - Tuesday

"Show me your tits." I messaged her at 7am.

Within seconds a picture arrived on my phone.

"No." I replied, "I'm parked across the street. Show me your tits."

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"When am I ever not serious?"

"How exactly?"

"Go to one of those front windows upstairs."

"They're my daughter's bedrooms. They're still in there getting ready for school."

"They won't be all morning though right? I don't mind waiting."

It was fifteen minutes before I heard from her again.

"OK." she wrote, "I'm ready but this is going to be really quick, so make sure you're watching."

I wasn't only watching, I was also filming. The curtains in the room to left suddenly swung open. Kate came into view wearing a white dressing gown. She ripped it open and then just as quickly closed it back up. Had I not been filming I probably wouldn't have seen a thing.

"Not good enough." I told her, "Your lack of effort means I'm going to have to make it more challenging now."

"What do you mean?" she questioned.

"Find a marker pen, preferably red, and write the word slut across your chest."

Ten minutes passed. I was starting to get impatient when she appeared back at the window. I, again, started filming. She looked up and down the street to make sure no one else was watching and then opened the dressing gown. I smiled, seeing that she had completed her task.

A few hours later I was sitting down in her classroom. She looked over at me and puffed out her cheeks. This was first time she had taught me since learning that I was her tormentor.

Once everyone in the class was working quietly I sent her a message.

"Did you like getting fucked last night?" I wrote.

She pulled her phone from her pocket and then looked over at me and nodded

"Show me your pussy." I typed.

After a brief glance around the room, her legs started to open and I could see her panties under her desk.

"That's not your pussy." I told her, "Show me your pussy."

With a silent sigh, she stood up, told the class that she'd be back in five minutes and left the room. Her face was flushed pink when she returned.

She looked around the room again, this time she was more thorough in her inspection. With her gaze fixed on mine she slowly spread her legs. I looked down with pure joy at her exposed cunt.

After just a few seconds her knees started to come back together. I shook my head with an angry frown.

"Stay like that till the end of the lesson." I demanded.

Her face was now turning a fiery red. If any of my classmates looked up there was a very strong possibility they too would see her naked pussy. She stared over at me an expression of shear panic.

"Please!" she mouthed silently.

I shook my head.

"Please!" she repeated.

Again I shook my head - but this time I also rolled my eyes and begrudgingly mimed "OK". Her legs slammed shut, and for the rest of the lesson she avoided all eye contact. I assumed she was angry at me, or at least upset. I was wrong.

"Can I just have a quick word with you Joe?" she said, casually at the end of lesson.

"Sure," I replied as all my classmates filtered out of the room.

When the last of them had left she walked swiftly passed me, to the back of her classroom and into the stationary cupboard. I smiled, and followed after.

Day 11 - Wednesday

I was watching the videos that I'd recorded yesterday in bed this morning. Before I knew it, my hand was wrapped around my cock and I was furiously pumping away. I told myself I would stop when I got to the edge, but as I approached it I realised that was going to be very difficult.

I cursed myself for the fact that I was about to waste a perfectly good load - and then I decided I didn't have to. I reached over to my bedside table and pulled a condom from the draw.

I arrived at school an hour earlier than usual. There was was barely a sole to be seen. I crepted into Kate's classroom and slipped the jizz filled condom into her desk drawer.

"I've left a present in your desk," I messaged her, "Put it into your panties as soon as possible. Don't take it out until I say so."

About twenty minutes later she replied.

"This is so fucked up." her message read. It was accompanied by a picture that showed my used condom resting neatly against her bald pussy.

I didn't respond further till school had finished.

"It had better still be there." I wrote.

"Why don't you come see for yourself?" she replied.

I would have loved to have taken her up on the suggestion, but I had a prior arrangement. I explained this to her and told her I'd be back in touch this evening with further instructions.

It was 7pm when by the time I got back home. I starting typing her a message, and then had a slight change of heart. Maybe I should test her a little, I thought, see if she'll go to bed with it still inside her panties.

I held out till almost midnight.

"Are you awake?" I wrote.

"Yes." she replied instantly.

"In bed?"

"Yes."

"Is your husband asleep next to you?"

"Yes."

"Where's my condom?"

"Where you ordered it to be."

"Show me."

I was expecting her to sneak into the bathroom to take the picture. I was wrong. She stayed exactly where she was - in bed next to her sleeping husband - put her phone under the covers and snapped.

It was more than I could take. I climbed out of bed, got dressed and drove quickly over to her house.

"I'm outside." I typed her, after parking up across the road.

"Fuck." she replied.

"How we going to do this?"

"This is a really bad idea."

"How are we going to do this?"

"Use the side gate and go through to the garden. Please be super quiet."

I climbed out from my car and walked slowly towards Kate's house. My heart was thumping wildly as I looked up and down the street, trying my best to ensure nobody was watching. I reached the gate, slowly unlatched it and continued on towards the garden. I heard the backdoor click, as turned round the corner. Kate appeared wearing just a t-shirt and panties. Her cheeks were glowing their usual pink.

I moved quickly towards her and leaned in for a kiss. Her hand pressed firmly against my chest to stop me. She pointed up at the window of a nearby house.

"Someone will see," she warned.

She took my hand and led me inside, to the kitchen.

"Please be super quiet," she whispered.

I pulled her towards me, and invaded her mouth with my tongue. My hand slipped into her panties.

"I was wondering where I left this," I joked pulling out the condom.

I then moved my hand up under her shirt, and squeezed the condom against her left tit. She gasped as it burst, spraying my jizz across her chest and down her stomach.

"Look at you covered in that nasty cum," I goaded, "Such a fucking whore."

She started to drop down to her knees.

"No," I stopped her.

I dragged her a few feet towards the kitchen table and bent her over it.

"You want me to fuck you at your dinner table?" I whispered, lining my cock up against her pussy.

"Yes," she squirmed, "please fuck me."

Redefined_
Redefined_
108 Followers