All Comments on 'The Diary Ch. 02'

by p2sailorman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
migmigover 20 years ago
Dear,dear ,dear.

Another story where a husband has no balls and the wife has too many.

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Just have to agree

What a load of old cobblers!

At least where the italics are we can skip thru it to see what the stupid husband is thinking - that's if you can call it thinking.

Only problem is there is too much of the "wife's" stuff without italics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Disgusted

I'm disgusted with those morons who think that they can criticise every story and try to belittle an author. Most likely it is because they cannot write stories themselves and so just take a kick out of being nasty. If they had any brains at all (and this I doubt) they would just keep quiet if they do not like a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Dismount the high horses

If the Sub husband isn't your cup of tea, don't read the story! Incest and Gay aren't mine, so I don't read those. But I don't go into those story reviews and knock the authors for writing!

P2Sailorman, just a couple of helpful observations (hopefully).

1. I think if you used less exlamation points it wouldn't diminish their effect (you already used less in this one than in Ch.1 which is a good thing).

2. Formatting - sometimes the italics don't always carry over where they should (like you lose the italics when the wife's diary is still being read). Maybe choose a different way of differentiating the husband's thoughts from the diary entries?

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Love GoddessLove Goddessover 20 years ago
Loved it.....

another great chapter p2......don't have me waiting too long for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
You don't like critics? Piss off

What I'M sick of is the morons who use the "If you don't like it" BS.

Listen up, assholes, it ain't the genre, it's the stupidity, the lack of

effort. I'd write more, but it is apparent from the postings that I would

be wasting my time. You don't have the intelligence to understand

shit.

JennyWrites4FunJennyWrites4Funover 20 years ago
A Great Follow-Up

I loved it. I loved the first and the second is just as sweet! Screw the critics (They just are frustrated and have an inflated sense of themselves. Anyone with class will write a negative comment in PRIVATE or will just skip the story and find something more to their liking elsewhere). I admire your fledgling stories P2! I find them very stimulating. Keep up the good work!

Jenny

santalindsantalindabout 14 years ago
Great piece

Wow the story was very nice dude . . .i was able to picturise many of those things . . .if this is real she is one hot of a babe man . . . could u just describe her to us by way of a pic inur next story

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Popeye the first sailors writes better than this mess, even with spinach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous