The Diary of a Rubber Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginnings of my transition to a gay cross dresser.
1.8k words
4.53
11.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction - Hello, my name is Kimberly, at least that is the name of my female persona. I am a slut and a slut that has an addiction to cock, cum, and wearing rubber. My interest in all of these things started early. I read stories in Penthouse forum about bisexual scenes and I also found that I was quite turned on by the photos in Penthouse Magazine of people dressed in their latex fines. I'll mention that I also loved wearing stockings and either a girdle or garter belt while masturbating. My curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to know what cum tasted like. It didn't take long before I had a steady diet of cum as I masturbated several times a day and would eat all of the cum that I produce. Sex outside of the home started by attending swinging parties in the 70s, then the bathhouses, adult theaters and bookstores, parks, restrooms and ultimately Craig's list provided me with a regular diet of cock and cum. My wife, play partner and soul mate passed away about ten years ago. So here I am today a gay, submissive, bottom, cocksucking, cumslut, that love wearing women's rubber clothes.

The story begins:

I'd spent quite an evening at a local fetish bar and had had quite the night. I have cum dried on my face and dripping from by ass, running down my legs as I return home. Even though well and thoroughly fucked I still looked hot. I wore a gorgeous shiny black mini dress with high neck. My golden blond hair cascaded down over my shoulders. I wore ultra-shiny lace top thigh high silk stockings which shimmered as the light reflected off of my legs. My Peaser patent leather thigh high platform boots with the 6 inch stiletto heels finished the outfit that made me the sexiest slut in town. The only imperfection in my looks was the fact that my makeup had run from receiving several cum facials during the evening.

Johnny, my roommate, my pimp, my owner had decided to send me out on my own for the evening with clear instructions to return home well fucked. We had been going at it long and hard all week and he begged for a rest. As I open the door I hear sounds of someone fucking. What the hell? As I walk into the apartment what do I see but Johnny reclining in the La-Z-Boy, cock in hand, stroking the hell out of his cock as he's watching someone getting fucked in the ass on the tv.

He's red in the face being caught. I wink at him, lick my lips provocatively, and flash him a big smile. I tell him "I've got something for you much better than that". With that I raise the skirt of my dress, turn for his viewing pleasure and start stroking my ass. I forgot to mention, when I go clubbing, I never wear any panties. Damn, his cock looks so hard and inviting. I may have sucked a dozen cocks tonight and been fucked by as many but I'm always ready for Jonny's cock. He's hot, he knows how to use it and can have me ready for him any time he wants. He knows it too and has me under his complete control.

I walk closer, drop to my knees, take that hot, luscious cock in my hand and have it in my mouth and down my throat before he can get a word out. My lips encircle the soft mushroom head, my tongue explores its edge and the entrance to his pee hole. I can feel the heat and hardness of his cock in his mouth. I can smell the intoxicating smell of his sex and pre-cum since he's been stroking himself. My hand is wrapped around the shaft of his massive cock as I bob up and down, again and again, making love to that beautiful cock. He moans again and again as I keep up a vigorous pace. Slowly, I remove my hand and take more and more of his shaft into my mouth and then down my throat. I am in heaven. Finally I feel his entire hard cock buried deep in my throat as my face is buried fully in his bush. It's where I belong, it's my purpose, I am a cock sucking, faggot slut.

After spending some time stroking his beautiful cock in and out of my throat I take his cock back in my hand again. I remove my mouth and move lower to lick and suck his massive balls. I take one into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. I move from one to the other. I use my other hand to cup his balls while I stroke him. I move further down licking that area between his balls and his ass.

I want to rim him, to please and pleasure him but he grabs my long blond hair and lifts my head. He has two fistfuls of hair, one on each side of my head. He takes my face in his hands and moves me back to his cock. He is gentle but firm, holding me in place, thrusting his hips, his cock at my lips and pouring himself into my mouth. My tongue tastes the sweetness of his liquid as he impales me on his cock. He's moaning louder, saying "fuck, fuck". He gasps as he is slipping down my throat. I am kissing, licking and deep throating his beautiful cock. He's in control, as it should be. I am his tool, his vessel, for his use and his pleasure. He is enjoying himself, losing control, and losing himself in me. I look at him lovingly, moving my sight back and forth between his face and his cock.

It's only been a couple of minutes but I move my head off of his cock and stand. I walk to the sofa where I recline on my back, take my booted legs in my hands, raise my ass and offer myself to Johnny. He can see drops of cum on my legs and a stream of cum dripping from my well used ass. There's no play, no effort to get me ready. It doesn't matter, he knows I'm ready and that I want him. He has the power over me and he knows it. He presses his massive cock against my anus and enters me. There's so much cum still in me he slides right in. He goes balls deep on the first stroke. He takes my legs in his hands and starts pounding. I gasp as he masterfully, rhythmically fucks me again and again. "I am fucking you, you slut. I own you. You are for my use and my pleasure." And with that he is merciless in his pounding of my sloppy wet ass. I lift my hips additionally, to submit to him, to give him what he wants. I thrust back against his steel hard cock so that he knows, that I know, that I am his to do with as he pleases.

He lets go of my legs and pulls out of my ass. He motions me to the floor. I am quickly on my hands and knees, ass up, ready for him. He puts his hands on my hips and thrusts into my well used ass. He thrusts deep into me with is balls slapping my ass with each thrust. His long, thick cock continues to send shockwaves of pleasure up my spine. It's me screaming "fuck me, please just fuck me", moaning as I slice myself back and forth against his thrusting cock. I'm in heaven as our thrusts meet each other, going faster and faster. My asshole is slick and wet, tightly filled, as I leave the room and am elevated to a plane of perfect pleasure. I can't speak but think "such perfect pleasure".

We stop again. He pulls out and lays on his back. I squat over him and impale myself on that magnificent cock. My back is to him, my hands are behind me on his hips. My booted legs are just outside of his legs as I squat above him. It's my turn to take control, to ride his cock, to raise and lower myself, fuck myself on this amazing man's perfect cock. My ass bottoms against his thighs as I stroke, up and down, clinching the muscles within my ass, to squeeze him, tight around him as I speed my thrusts up and down. I can feel his cock twitch in me. I can hear his breathing become labored. I don't want him to cum in me. I have something else in mind.

I get off of him and he stands. He knows what I want. I get on my knees one more time and take him between my lips and down my throat. I stroke his cock, I cup his balls, I thrust my mouth over his cock and down my throat. I use my throat muscles to stroke his cock as he thrusts into me. His cock is hot. It tastes of cum and of my ass. It is my aphrodisiac. I take his cock from my mouth and rub it on my face. I lick and circle the head with my tongue. His cock spasms, twitches, and begins to fill my mouth with his delicious cum. Shot after shot, rope after rope he fills me, I swallow and it continues until finally he is spent.

I open my mouth, proud of what we had done, showing him the fruits of our labor. He aims his cock at my face and begins to shoot a heavy stream of pee onto my face and in my mouth. It's as if he has a fire hose and is using it to clean the cum from my face. It flows down my chin and onto my rubber dress. Pulse after pulse, stream after stream, again and again. I open my mouth and he blasts me with another stream. I try to keep my eyes open but both my mouth and eyes close automatically. Finally the stream stops and I take him back in my mouth sucking him, cleaning him from an unexpected final pleasure of the evening. I use my finger to scoop any final threads of cum from my face into my mouth and swallow. I take him back into my mouth for one last lick, one last suck, as he begins to soften.

I look at him with my soft deer like eyes and thank him, thank him for the pleasure that he gives me. I smile at him and tell him I love him, I love his cock, I love his cum, I love his pee, I love everything he shares with me, for allowing and loving me to be me. It's very late and it's off to bed. A new adventure will happen tomorrow morning. You'll be able to read about it in part 2 of The Diary of a Rubber Slut.