All Comments on 'The Diary of a Rubber Slut Pt. 01'

by 69stroker69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Love this story. Can't wait for chapter 2.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

Great story with lot's of descriptive sex! There are many things in your story that, being a gay Bottom Crossdresser myself, with a huge lifelong latex fetish, that I can personally relate to. I'm addicted to wearing latex and I love being "with" guys who love to wear it too.

Although I'm not quite that promiscuous, I do know what you mean about that wonderful feeling you get when a guy slides his cock in you right after you have been filled by one or more loads. It's not just how wet sloppy and slick it feels, there is a tremendous psychological aspect to it.

The knowledge of what it is that is making me feel that squishy wet feeling, that his cock is stirring around inside me in another guy's cum and that I have more than one guy's sperm inside me is so kinky and horny and I makes me feel like such a slut! I drives me into such a sexual frenzy that I just need pounded really hard!

The part about when you are playing around and finally get to the point of taking his cock in your mouth and tasting his pre cum is so hot to do. You have been waiting all the while, as you are playing with his cock, for the pre-cum to start to flow, then it happens and you take him in your mouth and taste that wonderful juice, oozing right out of his cock, that you have been aching for.

We don't live together, but I have a steady boyfriend and we fuck like rabbits. I love to suck him off and swallow as much as any sissy but, if it's not just a quick BJ and he's going to fuck me, I don't want him to cum in my mouth. I want that first and biggest load up my butt! After he breeds me, if he wants me to suck him up hard again, he can cum in my mouth if that's what he wants. However, once his cock is in my butt, I DEFINITELY want him to cum there and not pull out and cum in my mouth!

Is there gong to be a continuation of this story?

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story. I love the thought of being dressed up in rubber and crotch length boots and being fucked by a gorgeous guy and then taking his sweet cum in my mouth - so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69stroker69@69stroker69
I am proud faggot bottom addicted to oral sex and being spit roasted. Love both men and women but can never get enough cock and cum. I have a strong fetish for all things shiny but particularly love latex and leather. My pleasure comes from pleasuring others. I love being w...