The Diary of a Rubber Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Johnny and Kimberly begin a new day.
1.6k words
4.5
4.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the middle of the night and after a night of cock, cum, debauchery, and Johnny, Kimberly has finally been spent. Totally exhausted, Johnny takes her to bed, cum, piss and all and fall into the bedroom. He has her set on the bed as he kneels between her legs first removing one then the other of her black patent knee high boots. He sees the trail of rivulets of cum that have flowed down her beautiful shiny white silk stockings. He can't help himself, although exhausted, he moves his head between her legs and can smell the pungent smell of sex, not just sex, but a smell of someone that had been well fucked again and again. He begins to lick every last drop of cum from her sexy legs. The then places his fingers at the top of the stocking and gently, lovingly, slides the shiny stocking off of her legs.

Not it's time to remove the dress. Again, he can see cum stains all over the black rubber. He moves up her body and is taken in by the intoxicating smells of the rubber and cum. Again, unable to restrain himself, he is compelled to search for and lick every last cum stain from the rubber. Kimberly is so exhausted she has drifted off into sleep and is unaware of Johnny's actions. Johnny slowly rolls the rubber dress up Kimberly's body as best he can but finds he must have her sit up to finally get it over her head. He pulls her up into a sitting position and is finally able to remove the clinging rubber from her body. Kimberly falls back onto the bed. Johnny takes her into his arms and turns her into a comfortable sleeping position.

Morning arrives and Kimberly slowly becomes aware of where she is. What a night, still groggy, she feels the heat of Johnny against her well used body. She wiggles her ass and can feel Johnny's morning wood between the cheeks of her sticky ass. She clinches her cheeks and can feel his cock twitch. She loves nothing better than to wake up with his cock probing her ass. With a bit more effort and Johnny's steel hard cock, she impales herself on his hot cum filled cock. She doesn't want to wake Johnny so her thrusts are slow and soft at first. It's not long before she can't take it and begins to fuck herself in earnest, long, hard, deep thrusts, again and again. She can hear Johnny begin to breathe harder, begin to moan, and that wonderful sound of his balls slapping against her ass cheeks. Johnny has now become awake and aware and grabs her hips. He rolls her over on her stomach as he climbs behind her. If a good fucking is what she wants, then Johnny is always ready to give it to her.

Fuck they do. The bed is moving. The headboard is slamming into the wall. Johnny is in full control now and fucks Kimberly for all she is worth. Still exhausted Johnny wants to end this quickly and get back to sleep. He thrusts with urgency. In and out, as deep as he can go. He feels his balls tighten, his cock twitch, and unloads into Kimberly's cum craving ass. As his cock subsides, he pulls out and moves down between her legs. He instructs Kimberly to push the cum from her ass. As he does, he watches, and as it begins to flow from her hole he licks it from her, using his tongue to fuck her hole as the cum flows. Once he has the last drop of his nectar from her he returns to his side of the bed, puts the pillow over his head and goes back to sleep.

Kimberly decides it is time to rise, go to the bathroom and freshen up. While she loves the memories that come from the odors of her body, she is more than ripe. It's time to get cleaned up. She jumps into the shower and thoroughly cleans herself. She washes every inch of her body, stopping to stroke her cock. She hasn't cum in days so from all of the stimulation and fucking her body has endured for the last 24 hours she cums quickly and hard. Cum flows from her cock like a waterfall onto the floor and down the drain of the shower.

Next, her ass needs a good cleaning. Their shower is equipped with a douche nozzle. Kimberly reaches for the jar of Vicks Vapo Rub to lubricate herself. At first the feeling was cold and soothing but soon she felt the burning, the fire begin. At first it was amazingly exhilarating and then a need for relief. She spread her legs and began to insert the tip of the hose into her ass. It slid in easily as her ass was still stretched from all of the fucking she had received last night. She began to slide the nozzle in and out of her rectum because the sensation felt so good. Once she finished fooling around she got down on all fours in the shower. She adjusted the water knobs to a proper temperature and felt the rush of water into her cavity. It was so pleasurable. The cramps began and she could no longer hold it. She quickly moved to the toilet and the relief was immediate. Task done, it's a return to the shower for a final rinse of the body.

Kimberly steps from the shower, towels off, and puts on a plush fleece "arrest me red" robe that helps absorb the moisture from her body and provides a nice, warm, cocoon for her needy body. Always needing to be sexy, she sits on the toiled and dons a pair of black thigh high silk stockings. She then puts on her favorite patent leather high heeled strap on platform shoes. She goes to the basin, brushes her teeth, fixes her hair and begins to put on her makeup.

The bathroom door opens and there's Johnny. He has a hard cock in his hands and a big smile on her face. She knows what he wants. How many mornings have they practiced this ritual. It's been part of what brought them together and established his mastery of her. She turns, and moves to him. She drops to her knees and looks at him lovingly, guilelessly, with her doe eyes. She smiles with a wanton look, mouth open and tongue out. She takes his cock in her hand and guides it to her mouth. He takes his cock back, between his fingers, rests the head of his cock on her tongue and begins to piss. He unleashes a stream and she swallows. She is so good at this that not a drop is lost.

She then takes his cock between her soft lips and begins to suck. No hands, just a well-practiced, routine of lips and throat to cock, in and out, shallow at first and then further and further into her throat with each stroke. She then moves closer, placing her hands first on his legs, and then taking his cock in her right hand, stroking him, as she suck harder, quicker, deeper. She takes him from her mouth, licking and kissing the head, wrapping her tongue around him, making love to his cock with her mouth. She looks up at him for approval as she continues her oral dance. Back into her mouth again as she strokes his cock with her right hand as she cradles his balls with her left. The stroking, massaging, licking, kissing, sucking continues again and again. Kimberly removes her hands and begins to stroke herself and she sucks him with no hands. All the while, she keeps her gaze on him, maintaining eye contact with him, letting him know with her eyes how much she loves him and his cock.

Kimberly wants more. She lets go of his cock, stands, turns, lifts her robe, and shows Johnny her ass. He takes his rod into his hands and she backs her ass against him, teasing him, taunting him. He rubs his cock between her cheeks, up and town, teasing her, probing her hole, driving her wild. She backs into him again and again, wanting him to enter her but he keeps her waiting, turning her into a crazed animal filled with and incredible lust. Finally she manages to find the right angle and she impales herself on him, forcing him to go balls deep into her craving cavity. He acquiesces to her needs, her desires, and allows her to fuck herself on him. In and out, over and over again.

His balls slapping against her, driving her to heights of ecstasy. His view of her, sexy red robe above her waist, shiny black stockings, platform stilettos, become too much for him. It's his turn. He grabs her hips and takes control. One hand on her shoulder and another on her waist, he pounds her, fucks her, deep, hard, and fast, again and again. He just fucks her. His balls tighten and he floods her with violent flow of cum. He holds her close as his passion subsides and his cock returns to normal. As he pulls out, the river of white, pearly liquid begins to flow from her. Kimberly takes her finger to her opening and scoops the drops from her ass and feeds herself. It's an amazing amount of cum given they had just fucked less than an hour ago. The flow continues for well over a minute. Kimberly has her daily dose of protein to start the morning.

Part 3: What does Johnny have in store for Kimberly?