The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting Phoebe Mills, Gossip Columnist.
2.9k words
4.55
8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Here are usual disclaimers: this is porn. You must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead, but if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

*****

Jewel slowly sucked up and down the shaft of her husband's cock. Stretching her jaws wide to accommodate the base as her nose reached to touch her husband's belly she inhaled and swirled her tongue as she pulled back along the 10 inch length.

Reaching the head she let the mushroom tip of his circumcised penis slip from her mouth. She kissed the tip and darted her tongue at the urethral hole, removing more of his pre-cum issuing and then exhaled strongly as she forcefully and quickly swallowed and pushed her head back down over the shaft again.

After 5 years of marriage and innumerable blow jobs, Countess Jewel Delacroix knew how to please her husband.

Nearly 6 inches in she suppressed her gag reflex and forced the top four inches of cock down her throat. Reaching the base she inhaled again, smelling the disgusting smell of pheromones and testosterone emanating from Count Delacroix's sweaty ball sack.

Slowly backing away she finally heard her husband issue his first small moan of pleasure. A quick glance upward she tried to make eye contact as he liked, but she saw his eyes were closed as he fantasized while she gave him oral ministrations.

Jewel risked a quick glance at the clock and noted that she had only been blowing her husband for 7 minutes so far. Maybe he would come quickly and she could finally be finished. He hardly ever fucked her in the morning anymore after a blow job. His stamina had decreased noticeably since he turned 70 last month. That and the strokes he suffered a few years ago.

Jewel maintained her rhythm, pressure, and salivary slickness hoping he would finish soon so she could get ready. For the first time in 4 years her husband had finally granted her permission to do something she wanted to do and meet someone she wanted to meet.

She only hoped the reporter would accept her proposal and agree to help her. Jewel knew that this was likely her last chance. She had to succeed. Failure was not an option.

**

Phoebe Mills arrived precisely on time at the Delacroix residence. The spacious white mansion fronted by Doric columns set amongst the immaculate gardens and courtyard overlooking the sea was one of the largest in the country. Phoebe had never been inside and was astonished when she received an invitation for a private audience with the most reclusive male-bride in the country.

Jewel Veronica Delacroix, formerly Jules Vern Macleod, was the first arranged male bride in the history of the country. After her wedding to the Count Delacroix he... she.. briefly became something of a celebrity figure, until disappearing completely from the public view after her second anniversary.

Phoebe Mills checked her appearance in the car mirror one final time before exiting. Stepping out the car door she straightened her blue leather skirt and jacket ensemble. Dressing for the event was always the responsible thing to do. Impressing the nobles had as much to do with what you could do as well as how you presented yourself. Phoebe sensed a good story and so far her reporters sense had never been wrong.

**

Jewel's ass hurt. As she carefully washed her backside in the swirling bubble bath Jewel knew she needed to hurry. A countess was never hurried, she was told, and trained to believe, but she needed to meet the reporter. It was vital to her plans.

After her husband came in her mouth he actually had the energy to mount her doggy style and fuck her ass. Jewel was incredibly annoyed as this put her behind schedule. And her ass hurt! Jewel knew from first hand experience it wasn't the length of the cock, it was the girth, and her husband's cock was easily 5 inches around. Despite 5 years of marriage he still stretched her out every time he mounted her.

The worst part was how long he took. Having already shot a load of cum down her throat from the blow job he was ready to perform for quite awhile before he would cum again. Jewel watched the minutes on the clock tick away as her husband slowly, rammed his tool down her back passage.

Jewel did her best to encourage him, slowly gasping from time to time, and then moaning, and then vocalizing "Yes! God Yes! OH...Darling...Fuck me...Fuck me hard...cum baby...cum...oh...cum now!"

It was her dirty talk that finally got her husband over he edge a second time that morning, yet her ass fucking cost her a half an hour of time she could have used for herself.

Now, rushing as much as she could when staff wasn't watching, Jewel finished washing herself, toweled off, and hurried to her vanity and makeup counter to do her makeup.

**

"Countess Delacroix is briefly detained," the servant intoned politely. "She shall meet you here in the library. I shall bring refreshments shortly."

"Of course, I'll just wait here then." Phoebe's response was polite and unsurprised. Nobles always liked making people wait. It was their way of trying to impress others with how important they are.

Phoebe truly didn't mind however. Being told to wait in the library, where typically nobles kept family records might be interesting. Snooping through the old family photographs and scrapbooks and records usually provided interesting clues into old scandals, gossip and embarrassments that she could use for her articles.

Putting nobles into a pique was one of the things Phoebe Mills enjoyed doing and being good at her job she did it well.

**

Jewel rushed to complete her makeup and get dressed. Fortunately she already had her outfit selected beforehand. Having finished her makeup and pulling her long brunette hair into a ponytail she once again looked the part of a beautiful college aged girl.

That she was in fact a 23 year old male was beside the point.

Jewel donned her panties, tucking back her penis and carefully pulling them up over her pert yet sore bottom, she then put on her bra, her 38C breasts pushed up even higher by the foam padding the bra provided. Glancing at her figure in the mirror as she picked up her top and pulled it on, her full bosom stretched it out ever so slightly for a perfect figure hugging fit. The grey tartan A-line skirt that followed next flared beautifully over her small waist and womanly hips. The final touches were the grey block heels with cute grey bows over the toes.

A final look in the mirror as Jewel critically appraised her appearance. Everything she saw met the standards they forced her to follow. Her figure, her face, her hair, her outfit; all were in accordance with the standards she was made to uphold as countess.

Jewel exited her closet and saw her husband was gone. The sounds of running water from his bathroom on the other side of their master bedroom meant he was obviously taking a shower. Jewel smiled inwardly as she knew she wouldn't lose any more time with small talk or a good morning kiss, or worse yet, another blow job.

Jewel exited the bedroom and walking effortlessly in the heel to toe stride trained into her by her governess, which made her hips sway femininely from side to side, and made her way to the library.

**

"Her Grace, Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix, of the House Delacroix." The servant intoned blandly.

Phoebe Mills looked up and stood up to see Countess Delacroix as she entered the library. Caught looking through their wedding album she nevertheless rose smoothly from her seat. Nobles always followed protocol first. She was able to see the wall clock above the door as the countess entered, exactly 15 minutes after their scheduled meeting.

Phoebe smiled to herself at the obvious power play.

"Mrs. Phoebe Mills, Reporter." The servant intoned with the same bland voice and bored expression.

As the countess entered the servant turned and followed wheeling in a tea set and various delicacies and treats.

"Mrs. Mills." Jewel greeted her warmly, extending her hand. "Thank you for accepting my invitation."

"Your Grace" Phoebe gave a tiny curtsy before taking Jewel's hand. "It is my pleasure to meet you. How could I have possibly refused?"

"Thank you Joffrey, we shall serve ourselves today. That will be all." Jewel dismissed the servant.

Joffrey turned and exited with the same smooth precision expected, shutting the library doors behind him.

**

"I hope you don't mind, While I was waiting I found this photo album, your wedding I believe, it was a beautiful ceremony." Phoebe smiled charmingly. That wasn't all she found. 15 minutes was a lot of time to be left in a room full of facts waiting to be discovered.

"Yes. It was." Jewel controlled her facial expression careful to not reveal a hint of her true feelings for that day.

"No doubt you are curious as to why I invited you here, but before we begin may I offer you some tea?"

"Yes, Please." Phoebe watched as the countess gracefully walked behind the tea service and delicately set up the two cups and saucers, pouring the hot brewed tea from an exquisite silver teapot.

"Black or white?"

"White, please." Phoebe watched again as the countess poured in precisely the right amount of cream into each cup. Her moves were flawless...hmmm, no...practiced, she thought.

Jewel lifted the saucer and cup of tea and handed it to Phoebe Mills. "Please, have a seat" as she gestured to a pair of leather wing-back chairs near the expansive windows overlooking the garden.

Phoebe sat down and focused her attention on her hostess. As the countess retrieved her tea from the service and moved to sit next to her Phoebe could tell that she had obviously received many hours of poise and etiquette training. Her moves were smooth and polished, yet not too smooth as to be off-putting. As the countess sat she smoothed her skirt from under her as she sat down and delicately flared the hem of her skirt just so.

Jewel took a small sip of her tea as she felt her nerves rising. The risk of discovery was great. The risk of Mrs. Mills refusing her and betraying her was equally daunting. Jewel knew she had to act now or the opportunity would be lost forever. Carefully she reached over and flipped on the light switch to the lamp between them.

Phoebe was confused. A member of the noble class being weird was nothing new to her. There was plenty of light entering through the windows and no need to turn on a lamp. Her mind was already actively recording all the details for possible use as an article later.

"I need your help." Jewel practically hissed as she whispered.

"And how can I help you your grace?" Phoebe withdrew her notepad and pen and made ready to take notes.

"This lamp has a jamming device that actively blocks the listening devices in this room. My husband put this here for some of his meetings. He doesn't know I know about it. We probably have 5 minutes before security will come and check on us."

Oh, this is good Phoebe thought, a paranoid countess. Phoebe's mind was already racing with possibilities for articles for her gossip column.

"Mrs. Mills, I read your articles daily. I am only allowed to read the fashion and society pages and it is one of the few articles that can clue me in to what is going on outside these walls."

"I am flattered your grace. And if you would care to indulge me I would love to interview you. Tell me more about yourself. What is your life like here?"

"I didn't invite you here to request you interview me. I want to hire you."

Phoebe noticed Countess Delacroix's earnest expression. It occurred to her that normally she would have been taken to and greeted in a sitting room or salon for a meeting with the lady of a noble house. A library was where business would usually be discussed.

"Hire me?" Phoebe's interest was piqued. This could be an in to several exclusives. "For What?"

"I would like you to help me write my biography." Jewel looked Phoebe in the eyes and held her gaze.

Phoebe didn't shy away from the gaze.

"And do you think there is enough interest to justify a biography?" She asked.

"I was tricked into an arranged marriage, I am not gay, I do not want to dress and be seen as a woman, I am held here as a captive, I have no real rights and I am raped several times every day. I am effectively a slave. Is that a story your audience might like?"

Phoebe decided she had to let the countess down easy.

"Your grace, I am not an expert on this subject but there are many arranged marriages throughout the country and although they are rare they are legal. Not including your grace there are already three other male-brides and my sources indicate that one more arranged male bride marriage may be about to take place."

"You are not a slave, you have rights, and if you didn't like it here you are free to leave anytime you want, just like anyone else. There are no bogeymen, no deep state, and your private security that you hire and pay for isn't going to crash through the door and interrupt us."

Phoebe actually flinched as the knock on the library door and sudden opening and entry of two security men caught her by surprise.

She noticed both men were quite tall and physically imposing in their obviously tailored suits as they walked in, split up, one flanking to her side and the other to the side of the countess. They were followed by a female security guard who entered half way and visually scanned the room as if looking for threats.

"Gentlemen, what is the meaning of this interruption?" Jewels contralto voice and tone clearly displeased.

"Your grace, we received a window breach alarm, yet it appears the window is fine. This is possibly a false alarm. Nevertheless we must insist that you exit the room as we investigate."

"Oh bother" Jewel exclaimed. "Mrs. Mills, please walk with me. We can continue our interview in my sitting room."

"I am sorry Countess but protocol dictates that we escort you to safety. We can see Mrs. Mills to her car and safely out the gate."

Jewel waited an appropriate amount of time looking directly at the security guard before voicing her displeasure.

"Very well, we wouldn't want to break protocol now would we? However, courtesy demands and I insist on seeing my guest to the front door. Mrs. Mills, if you will please follow me." Jewels tone made it clear she would brook no dissent.

Jewel gently took Phoebe by the elbow and directed her down the hallway to the front door. She needed to maintain control before the staff took it from her.

"I do apologize and hope we can meet again soon. Please consider my offer. The romance novel I imagine writing needs professional help and with you as my ghost writer I know we can produce a best seller." Jewel smiled warmly at Phoebe.

Jewel knew the security staff would interview her thoroughly and laying the groundwork for her story was important. Jewel already had all her excuses planned and rehearsed. After all, consistency would be key to convincing the staff that nothing untoward was said. Jewel would deny knowing the lamp hid a jammer (If they even revealed it did). She had just turned on a lamp unsolicited out of courtesy so Mrs. Mills could easily see to write and take notes.

"Thank you for meeting with me Mrs. Mills, may I call you Phoebe?"

"Oh! Of course." Phoebe answered surprised by the sudden familiarity.

"Then please address me as Jewel. We're friends now."

Jewel took Phoebe by surprise as she embraced her in a friendly sisterly hug. With a kiss to her cheek Jewel released Phoebe.

Phoebe was escorted to her car by the security detail and as she drove away her mind was whirling with conflicting thoughts.

Was it a hoax? Was she being played? Weird drama was par for the course but that took the weird out of the drama and cranked it up to eleven.

Phoebe drove back to her office at the newspaper and sat at her desk. She took out her notepad and wrote down as much of the meeting as she could remember. Shifting in her desk chair she felt an uncomfortable bump in her jacket pocket.

Reaching into her pocket she was surprised to discover a flash drive. It wasn't one of hers and she definitely didn't have it in her pocket this morning. Where did this come from?

Phoebe realized when that Jewel must have slipped it into her pocket when she gave her a hug at the front door.

As Phoebe looked at the flash drive in her hand she had to admit, her interest was definitely piqued.