The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 06

Story Info
Jules is treated to a spa day.
3.5k words
4.51
6.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following chapter is mostly character development and not much erotica, nevertheless; before we begin here are the usual disclaimers: This is porn. You must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead, but if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

Spa Day.

Three Months later.

Jules woke up at sunrise. The attorney had called and said a car would come to pick him up at 6AM and to be ready for a busy day. He puttered around the cottage and started making coffee and breakfast for everyone. He was soon joined by his grandfather, grandmother and mother. Jenny and James always slept in late. Few words were spoken but they all seemed excited and nervous at the same time.

Jules was too nervous to eat anything; he paced nervously around the small cottage and thought about the past three months. Two days after the contract was signed Jules had been assigned a personal assistant and been mandated to take etiquette courses to prepare him for entry into the elite lifestyle he would soon be privileged to enjoy.

It seemed that his assistant, Leanne, scheduled and controlled his life. For 12 hours a day, 6 days a week he had received more training and instruction in poise and etiquette and manners than he thought existed.

It was so thorough he not only had to learn the customs for noble men but for noble women as well.

"You will need to see and understand these things from the perspective of both sides of you relationship and the only way to do that is to practice them yourself." Leanne had admonished him.

Jules thought back to breakfast. He had been taught to cook because, as they told him, knowing the proper function and management of a kitchen and kitchen staff is required knowledge for all of the wealthy nobles.

He had been made to clean and serve because knowing how to manage the household staff of maids and butlers was also information he needed to know and didn't possess.

Dining customs, or knife and fork school he jokingly called it; so he would understand table manners of the upper class.

Jules thought he would enjoy Oenology; the study of wine but was told he wasn't of age to actually drink the wine, just allowed to taste the samples.

Fashion was the worst. They gave him lectures on appropriate male attire for any given situation but they insisted that he study female fashion as well. Jules now felt that he knew more about women's fashion than his mother and sister combined.

He was happy when they insisted that he resume swimming. They stressed the importance of exercise and fitness. Strangely his personal trainer always held him back from swimming as well as he could. Compared to the swimming he did on the swim team back at school the workouts he did here were down right leisurely.

Languorously; Jules thought. He didn't swim in an actual pool, rather a countercurrent swimming machine was used where the impeller maintained the speed of the water flow and Jules simply had to keep pace. Jules personal trainer stood at the pools side and would correcting him on his stroke and form, insisting he stretch out and lengthen his swimming stroke, and roll from side in what Jules thought was an exaggerated swimming style.

And the Speedo swim suit they gave him was much smaller than the one he used to wear. It seemed to barely contain his cock and balls and exposed way too much of his bottom. Jules was glad that his swim lessons were private and no one could see him in such scanty attire.

The weirdest one of all though was the yoga. His personal trainer was not only his swim coach but was also his yoga instructor. When he was taken for lessons she didn't have any clothes for him. She simply loaned him a pair of yoga pants and a top to wear. Jules tried to demur but his yoga instructor insisted and his personal assistant Leanne would tolerate no dissent. So doing yoga workouts in yoga pants and a crop top tank top became normal for him over the past 3 months. And again, since they were private sessions at least no one could see him as he practiced the asana yoga postures and poses.

At least he had a therapist to talk to. Strangely, try as he might, Jules couldn't actually remember any of the conversations they had. Rather just the feeling of relief at having someone to talk to about his feelings and the relief from stress. Jules felt he should be more stressed now than he was; yet he wasn't. He always awoke from their sessions refreshed.

She also gave him an amazingly comfortable pillow that cradled his head and gave him the best sleep he could remember.

Jules reveries were interrupted as he heard the sounds of a car arriving out front. Jules came back to the main room of the cottage in time to see his grandmother open the door and invite a woman inside.

"Good Morning Leanne."

"Good morning Jules. Today's the day! Are you nervous? Today there is no training. Instead I am to here to help prepare you for the wedding."

"It is always nice to see you Leanne." Jules smiled politely. Leanne was shorter than he was, middle aged, and certainly looked like she took good care of herself. After 3 months together Jules impression of her was she was a strict task master and also like everyone's favorite aunt.

"Prepare how? You know I still haven't even met my future wife yet. Shouldn't we, I don't know, sit down for dinner or something, take a walk in the park?" Jules voice trailed off.

Leanne smiled warmly at Jules. "The wedding will take place tomorrow, Friday at 2PM. As your chaperone and guide I will prepare you for the wedding. There is no time to meet your spouse before then. You will meet at the altar, and then of course have the rest of your lives together to learn more about each other."

"I only have today and tomorrow to get you prepared so we are all going to a day spa. If you and your family will come with me I can explain more and answer as many questions as I can on the way."

Jules looked at his mother and sister as Leanne continued speaking. "Your grandmother, Sister and mother also get to come along as they are a part of the wedding party."

Jules followed Leanne as she stepped outside and saw the large black limousine stationed out front. Immediately everyone noticed the four large bodyguards milling around the car as well as a driver holding the door open for them. Leanne led the way to the door and all four of them got inside. Even with five people sitting in the back there was still plenty of room to spread out. Leanne sat next to Jules grandmother while Jules, Jenny and his mom sat together. As the car pulled out of the drive Leanne opened up a bottle of pink Champagne and started pouring glasses and handing them out.

Leanne raised her glass, "A toast, to the future happy couple!"

Everyone raised their glasses then took a sip. Jules recalled his wine tasting class and was already familiar with the vintage. Jules found the Champagne to his liking and was pleased with the taste.

Leanne looked directly at Jenny and asked "Would you be willing to be a bridesmaid?"

The ride to the spa was festive. Jules wondered how much of it was excitement for him and how much was the Champagne. Jenny said yes to become a bridesmaid of course. Leanne let the Champagne flow freely and Jules and all of the girls were a bit giddy when they arrived at the spa.

Leanne spoke as she stepped out of the car. "Now you wait just one moment in the car while I take your mother and grandmother next door."

Jenny and Jules sat in the car and watched as the three women made their way into an impressive stone building across the street. Jules noticed that a second car, a range rover, was parked behind them as four bodyguards stood watchfully around the sides of the car. Nearly fifteen minutes had gone by and Jules and Jenny were finishing off the second bottle of Champagne. Jules knew they both felt naughty for doing it. Were they supposed to keep drinking like this? He knew normally their mother would have been furious. Then again, Jenny joked with him, he didn't want it to go to waste did he?

The three women came back and the driver opened the door for Jules and Jenny to exit. Leanne led the way into the building next door and Jules senses were assaulted by the smell of perfumes and solvents. Yep, definitely a beauty salon he thought.

He did hear his sister ask his mother "Where did you go?" as his mother answered. "That was the bank. They just paid us a dowry." Jules wondered how much his wife had paid for him, was it really 5 million like the lawyer said; in addition to dropping his father's charges and letting his father go? Leanne took Jules by the arm and led him farther inside.

Even with several glasses of Champagne under his belt Jules admitted to being a little nervous. Both Jenny and his mother were quick to say how Jules was in for a treat. They babbled excitedly about how most men don't know how to pamper themselves and don't know what they are missing.

Leanne split the group up. Jenny, Jules' mother and grandmother were sent off to individual rooms for waxing while Leanne took Jules with her.

"You are to get a Brazilian Waxing and your eyebrows waxed."

"What's that, and why?" Jules asks.

Leanne smiled again as she said "Your spouse doesn't like body hair and finds it undesirable and unattractive. The waxing will remove all of your body hair below your head."

Jules was surprised by how much it hurt, enough to be uncomfortable, but not so much as to make him feel like screaming. Jules decided the movies were wrong about that one.

"Now for his eyebrows; they need to look very nice and narrow with just a little bit of tweezing to give them a slight arch." Leanne spoke to the stylist.

The stylist raised her eyebrows at the instructions but went to work quickly. While the technician worked, Leanne and the technician discussed the benefits of electrolysis and laser hair removal, particularly for undesirable facial hair. Jules was mildly annoyed the way they talked about him as if he wasn't sitting right there in the room. Besides, having his eyebrows waxed and plucked really hurt. Jules couldn't stop the tears from forming in the corners of his eyes as the technician plucked away. He was thinking that he should probably say something when she finally stopped.

Next Leanne took Jules to another room. Leanne took Jules' robe away and Jules was made to stand naked in the center of the room. Jules felt embarrassed as another young woman entered and took his measurements. She was very pretty and Jules felt embarrassed and worried that he might get aroused, but his skin was still smarting from the recent waxing and that seemed to give him enough of a distraction to avoid arousal.

The girl worked quickly and took measurements around his neck chest, waist, hips, thighs and ankles, as well as measurements of the length of his neck, arms, legs, and torso and very close measurements around his crotch and genitals. Jules felt renewed embarrassment as she took measurements in such close proximity to his newly hairless cock and balls and the extremely personal nature of the measurements. Some of the measurements made him squirm and giggle a bit too.

Leanne noticed his discomfiture. "Are you just embarrassed or ticklish?"

"Both." Jules response was simple and softly stated. He didn't mind admitting as much to Leanne, she seemed so trustworthy and was only doing her job after all. Jules tried to distract him self from the pretty girl by looking away and chatting with Leanne. He talked about how his sister would sometimes try to tickle him when they were play-fighting as kids.

Leanne smiled as Jules rambled on. He's ticklish, very interesting. She made a mental note to include the information in her final progress report to the Count when she met him later that evening.

The girl finished by measuring his feet before Jules was directed to put his robe back on as Leanne took him to a styling chair. Jules thought he was finally going to have his long hair cut, but instead Leanne told the stylist to give him a straight razor shave. Jules barely had any whiskers and his beard was confined to his chin, he hadn't really developed much facial hair yet so the stylist was over and done in just a few minutes.

Leanne smiled again. "Very nice, although when you get electrolysis you will never have to worry about shaving again."

Jules wondered why she kept pushing electrolysis. He assumed his new wife didn't like facial hair on men, but why get electrolysis? What's wrong with shaving every day?

Jules' walked with Leanne as she took him to rejoin his mother and sister and grandmother at the hair styling station. From the sounds as he approached and the cheers when he joined them he wondered if they were still as drunk as he was. Jules felt very light on his feet and couldn't help notice the wine glasses next to each of the women.

Jules thought that maybe they were finally going to cut his hair in the salon, and was surprised that after they were done his hair was left long. The stylist just gave him a cut to remove split ends and brushed it into a rather androgynous style. Jules listened as his mother said she didn't really care for it but Jennifer teased him how his hair made him look like a Japanese anime character.

"Oh don't worry about that" Leanne said "I'll have it restyled tomorrow before the wedding." Leanne looked critically at his hair and she was glad that it was long and thick and luxurious enough that she wouldn't need to add hair extensions.

Leanne then directed Jules, his Mother and sister to individual rooms for White wine enemas. Jules grandmother declined and instead headed to the manicure and pedicure station ahead of them.

"What's this for?" Jules asked.

"This is a cleansing. You will feel some discomfort at first, especially if this is your first time you've ever had one. Just hold on as long as you can after the wine is inserted, and then use the toilet right over there. You will also feel a pleasant intoxication from the wine. The technician will cleanse you three or four times and then it will be off to the massage therapist."

Leanne couldn't stop smiling to herself at his naivete. He had so many questions. Leanne peppered Jules with questions about his love life and girlfriends. As the wine was absorbed Jules became more talkative. Leanne seemed like someone he could trust and confide in and Jules confessed to Leanne while intoxicated that he is still a virgin.

"Is this true?" Leanne's surprise and disbelief made Jules smile with embarrassment.

"Yeah, I've only kissed my girlfriend. We have never gone all the way."

Upon hearing this news Leanne felt conflicted. On the one hand the women Leanne had prepared for their wedding knew more or less what would be expected of them and their duty to provide an heir. Leanne wasn't naive. She knew all about a man's lust and knew men in same sex partnerships had those same lusts. She knew on an intellectual level what those men did to each other. Leanne knew that Jules mother should give him a wedding night talk, but also knew she could not yet reveal who Jules was marrying.

Leanne thought about Jules father and that maybe he should actually give him "the talk", but obviously he was not available, still being incarcerated until the wedding tomorrow. Leanne thought about having Jules mother give him a wedding night talk anyway but realized it wouldn't be accurate or appropriate.

Leanne decided she would simply tell the count later that evening about Jules' virginity. She knew he would be very excited to hear this news.

After his enema Leanne took Jules to rejoin his sister and mother, all three were wearing the long white robes provided by the spa for their Manicures and pedicures. Jules' grandmother showed off her nails and toes before she was led off to her massage room.

Leanne looked at the three of them again and was once again struck by how much they looked alike. Smilingly she commented to Jules' mother on how similar they all are in appearance.

"That's nothing." Jules sister chimed in. Jules looked at his sister and he could tell she is probably feeling as happy from the effects of her white wine enema as he was.

"Once Jules and mom and I had to go school shopping and we tied it in to a trip to St. Paul to visit our dad at work. We went to a woman's clothing store first and a female sales clerk approached and asked if she could "help you three ladies?" Jules' back was turned to her and when he turned around it still took the sales clerk almost a minute to realize her mistake. She said she thought at first that we were actually triplets!"

Jules was embarrassed by her retelling of this story as his mom and sister were laughing hysterically at the memory.

Jules did think the girls were right about the manicure and pedicure. The hand and foot massage alone were worth it. He was troubled slightly when Leanne selected and brought over polish for the spa technician.

He was still buzzed from the white wine enema and asked a little too simply "Are you going to put color on them?"

"Of course." Leanne replied.

The technician also spoke up "Your nails are in terrible condition honey. It looks like you have been using a lot of harsh chemicals on them." Jules thought about how he had done most of the chores cleaning his grandparent's house since he arrived in Allegoria.

"This clear coat will strengthen them and fill in the scratches and gaps, and this color here will protect them. Just relax and enjoy it sweetie."

Jules watched as the nail technician put toe spreaders between his toes and applied the polish. It was a pearlescent pink and he recognized the color because he remembered Jenny had the same one back in Moose Lake. He was feeling relaxed and easy and he knew that his toes would be covered by his shoes, so it was no big deal right? When the technician started on his fingernails though he wondered if he should say something; he didn't know what his new wife would think about it. But Leanne's praise to the technician when she finished gave him pause. He decided that she must know what she is doing. After all, she said she had done this many times before.

After the manicures and pedicures were finished Leanne sent them all to separate rooms for massages; Leanne followed Jules into his room and watched as he stepped naked out of his robe and lay down on the massage table.

Jules was completely comfortable with Leanne now and it didn't bother him when she stayed with him while the massage therapist massaged his body. Leanne questioned him on his likes and dislikes, what he hoped for in the marriage, what he expected to get. Jules was so used to her following him around by then that he spoke freely. He talked about learning to live in Allegoria. He wondered what it would take to be a member of a noble class. When Leanne asked him about 'the honeymoon' he joked that he hopes the sex is great. Intoxicated and completely relaxed by the wine and the pampering, Jules fell asleep on the massage table.

Afterwards, Leanne paid the bill and led the sleepy Jules and the women to the Limo. She took all four of them to the most luxurious hotel in the city and put them in separate suites, Jules in his own, and his mother, sister and grandmother in another.

Still feeling slightly intoxicated, Jules got straight into bed. He noted that someone had brought his favorite pillow and placed it onto the bed. Clutching his pillow he looked out the windows from the top floor suite over a night time cityscape, feeling relaxed and yet excited. Tomorrow I am going to be married, he thought, as he fell into a deep and satisfying sleep in the huge bed.