The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 07

Story Info
Jules is deceived and astonished; He's the bride!
2.4k words
4.41
8.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following chapter is mostly character development and not much erotica, nevertheless; before we begin here are the usual disclaimers:...this is porn...you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead...but if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

***

The private investigator finally found the name and address of the pharmacist from the therapist's files. Walking through the shabby rental office he was surprised at the lack of security and general disorder of the space. A layer of dust covered most items, but the lack of dust on the desk and one file cabinet were the only indication someone still used the office.

The files were in no better shape and the private investigator took a long time to find the files he was looking for. The investigator thought of taking pictures of the files but decided to simply pocket them. His employer would be pleased with the haul.

**

Phoebe Mills finished typing her latest gossip column and submitted it to her editor for his review. While she waited she opened up her tablet and continued reading from the Countesses diary.

Dear Diary,

I suppose now I should write about the wedding preparations and the wedding itself. As much as I try nothing from that day seems to either escape my memory or fail to haunt my waking hours.

**

Jules woke up the next morning with the sunrise feeling absolutely fantastic. His mother and sister were right, that trip to the spa was amazing. Jules took his hand and had to brush his hair out of his eyes. He caught a glimpse of his painted fingernails and smiled to himself at the novelty of it all. Jules sat up in bed and shivered momentarily as he felt the warm morning air blow in from the private balcony across his smooth hairless skin.

Jules heard the door to the suite open and the sound of many footsteps. The distinctive tap of high heels across the hardwood floor came closer to his bedroom door. Jules watched as the French doors opened and Leanne walked into his bedroom. Jules quickly pulled the sheet around his waist; he had slept in the nude last night, and suddenly felt shy. Besides, she should have knocked.

Leanne smiled warmly at Jules, "Oh good, you're awake. It's time to start your big day. Did you sleep well? Are you nervous? Excited?"

Jules couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. "Looks like someone else woke up on the right side of the bed. You must really like what you do."

Leanne smiled back at him, "Of course I do, helping make the most important day of your life special and perfect. But we mustn't delay, there is still so much to do, please put these on and we shall take you to the chapel for the final preparations."

Jules looked at the clothes Leanne handed to him. A white cotton shirt, pale khaki pants and slippers. "Is that all? I mean, I don't have any underwear on." Jules whispered the last part, the bodyguards were watching.

"Oh don't worry. We just need to get you there where everything is all set up. Now get dressed and let's go. We only have 5 hours to get you all pretty for the wedding and that's not a lot of time."

Leanne just stood there and Jules realized she wasn't about to leave to let him get dressed alone. Jules stood up awkwardly as he turned and faced away from Leanne. He realized the Champagne and wine from yesterday was the reason he felt completely comfortable talking to her even when he was naked. Now, Jules felt embarrassed as he could see that the bodyguards standing in the living room of the suite could also see him. Jules dressed quickly.

"Are we going out for breakfast?" Jules was hungry. He hadn't eaten since the day before.

"No time for it. You won't have a chance to eat today until the reception." Leanne was polite yet firm.

Jules followed Leanne and felt slightly intimidated when the body guards took up flanking positions surrounding him. Except for the one female bodyguard all of them were easily a foot taller than him. Even the female could look him eye to eye.

On the ride to the chapel Leanne did give him green tea. "This will help. It's also an appetite suppressant."

"Why no food?" Jules asked as he drank the hot tea.

"We don't want you throwing up from nervousness." And it will help keep that tiny tummy of yours nice and small for the dress.

They arrived at the chapel and Leanne led the way for Jules as the bodyguards again flanked him. Jules wondered why they felt he needed so much security. He wondered if his wife was so important as to need this much protection.

He dropped the thought quickly when Leanne led him to an ornate door with the word "bride" written in cursive on a brass plaque across the front. Jules hesitated at the door when Leanne opened it for him.

"It is tradition...you should go in first, ahead of us." She said.

"Um...Is this the right room?" Jules waved his hand toward the door plaque.

"Yes sweetie, this is for you." Leanne gave a barely perceptible nod to the bodyguards. Jules felt their hands grasp him at his elbows as he was summarily 'walked' into the room.

Jules yelped in surprise as they escorted him into the room. He automatically struggled against their hold, but they clearly expected it from him. Jules was lifted bodily into the air and placed into some weird padded styling chair. His ankles and wrists were strapped in first, each bodyguard restraining one of his limbs and then a final strap placed over his waist. Jules struggled against the restraints but his efforts were futile.

Leanne watched Jules in his struggles, and waited patiently for him to wear himself out. She knew from experience what questions he was going to ask next.

"Leanne, what is this? What's going on? Why are you doing this?"

Leanne's smile was gone. She was actually feeling slightly sorry for Jules. Not for what she had to do, she was a professional after all, rather that this was the only proven way she knew of to break the news and begin his conditioning. She knew if she told Jules earlier she would likely have had to deal with a "runaway bride" and the count himself had also agreed and even insisted to her that this plan was the best way.

"Jules, honey...you are the bride."

Jules struggled against his restraints with renewed vigor. He threw his head back and forth to try and generate some momentum but one of the body guards simply grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head back. Another tightened a strap around his neck, further restraining him. Jules felt panic growing inside him.

"This is crazy. I am a man. Men are grooms, not brides. Is this a joke? Please...it's not funny."

Leanne was grateful that yesterday's spa day had freed up a lot of time. She had scheduled two hours of the five she had before the wedding for Jules to adjust to the news. She told the bodyguards to wait outside and pulled up a chair, then sat down next to Jules, waiting patiently for him to exhaust himself as he struggled against the restraints. Finally, after nearly half an hour, he gave up.

"Jules, sweetie, just last year same sex marriages were made legal. Your groom is the Count Delacroix, a noble person and the Chancellor of the Exchequer. Think of him as the head of your IRS and your treasury department all in one. Under the laws of Allegoria arranged marriages are allowed. They have been for centuries. You and your family agreed to the marriage when you signed those papers three months ago."

"I know this may come as a shock, but you are to be the bride and wife of the Count. You will become Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix. Your husband, for his own reasons has changed your name from "Jules Verne" to "Jewel Veronica". He has also directed that you be dressed in women's clothes. He feels that since you are to be his wife and a countess it would be easier for you to integrate into royal society that way."

To say Jules was stunned would be an understatement. "Are you insane? You can't make me marry a man. Let me go! Just let me go!" Jules struggled against his restraints again but exhausted himself quickly. Jules swallowed hard and tried to catch his breath. "Leanne, please..."

Leanne stood up and took Jules' chin in her hand. She drew close to him and looked him directly in the eyes. "I have to go and inform your grandmother, mother and sister. In the meantime you sit here, calm yourself, and think about what I have told you. I'm sure it will be hard but the sooner you come to accept this, the better. This is not a joke; this is your life and your reality now."

Leanne let go of Jules chin, stood up, turned and walked out of the room, shutting the French doors behind her. Jules struggled against his restraints anew and tried not to let the feelings of fear and despair overwhelm him.

**

Jules realized quickly his struggles against the restraints of the styling chair were not working. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't break free from the bonds holding him. He needed a knife or a tool of some sort. Jules turned his attention to the room. He had been left sitting in the chair facing the doors. Next to the French doors he noticed a small table with a large ornate dial faced clock. It read 8 o'clock. On each side of the doors there was a large full length oval mirror on a stand.

The room was all in shades of white. White walls, and white couches and chairs with padded cushions. Jules knew they were of a French design but didn't know which one, King Louis something or other. Through an open doorway to a second room just behind the first Jules could see a large mirror with lights all around the top and sides similar to the ones that were at the spa the other day; where a woman could put on her make-up.

Jules turned his head and looked over his other shoulder. On the wall there was a large oil painting that looked like a wedding scene. A door that looked like a large closet and there was also an open door to another room where he saw a sink and mirror on the wall. He assumed that it was a bathroom.

Jules neck started to cramp from the strain. He glanced up at the ceiling and saw some ropes and pulleys. He wondered what possible use they were for. Turning his attention back to the French doors he looked again at the small table with a large ornate dial faced clock. It now read 8:05.

**

Leanne's drive back from the hotel was easy. The hotel was close to the chapel and traffic was always light in the city on a weekend anyway. That went better than I thought it would, she thought to herself. Breaking the news to Jewel's Mother and Sister was not easy. Leanne felt a little guilty about deceiving them all yesterday. Still, she knew her reasons were correct.

Leanne knew how to present bad news; in person and directly, and when she was done both the mother and grandmother realized they no longer had a choice in the matter. Only Jewel's sister, Jennifer, continued to protest. Leanne knew if anyone were to make trouble at the wedding it would be her. Of course she already had plans in place for that. After all, that's why she was the one the elite called upon to make their happiness and dreams come true.

Leanne reminded them all of their duty to their son, their legally binding agreement for the wedding, and what could happen to their father and to Jewel if they resisted. The wedding would happen with or without them. Threats of consequences to their family were subtly inferred.

Leanne knew that knowing the consequences alone wouldn't work for long; Jennifer might misconstrue them as a threat and not the eventuality that would happen if she tried to derail the wedding. But she had time on her side. Jewel was hers to train and when they became convinced that he was happy; they would no longer have any choice but to accept it. The three months of etiquette training Leanne had coordinated would be a good foundation for the intense training she would use to transform Jules into the wife he would become.

Leanne walked past the body guard standing watch by the door to the bride's room and went to the next room over. She smiled as she saw that her staff had arrived. Leanne made her way to a folding table near the back and the three other bodyguards sitting, watching a monitor.

"How is our new countess?"

The guards smiled and one waved his hand, indicated the monitor. Jules could be seen on the screen. He was restrained and sitting in his chair.

"He struggled for nearly an hour and has been calm for the last hour. He is able to turn his head; the collar strap appears to be loose, and he looked over the room a number of times. He was shouting for help for nearly a half hour after you left, but has been quiet since then."

Leanne smiled to herself. He was behaving just as she had expected.

She stood up, checked her watch, and gathered her staff around her to brief them on what to do next. Only three hours until the wedding and maybe two until the guests started to arrive and there was still a lot to do. Leanne gave her staff their instructions and then led them to the bride's chambers.

It was time to begin.