The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 21

Story Info
Jewel watches football with her husband and father.
4.7k words
4.41
7.2k
4

Part 21 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

The Therapist observed Count Delacroix's reactions to her latest progress report with concealed emotions. While the conditioning of her patient had excelled beyond her best expectations her real client was still displeased.

"So I have learned that you have been reading my wife's diary." Count Delacroix's deep bass voice and even tone was intended to intimidate.

"Yes your grace, I have." The therapist replied evenly.

"And why should I not report you immediately to the courts for violation of my wife's privacy?"

"As you may not be aware, I have petitioned the courts and received legal authority to read her diary as her therapist."

"Why?" Count Delacroix maintained his even tone.

"In order to give her the best possible treatment, of course."

"And what have you found out?"

The therapist smiled inwardly. She knew Jean Claude Delacroix IV would want to know the contents of his wife's diary, if he hadn't already been reading it himself. The laws regarding her diary were actually quite vague and open to interpretation. If Jewel's husband had thought he needed to know the content of her diary he could have read it arguing it was in his wife's best interest for him to know as a means of keeping her safe and secure and the courts would have allowed it.

The therapist concluded that Count Delacroix was unaware of this loophole. She knew he was an intelligent and cunning man, but she considered that maybe his recent series of mini-strokes may have prevented him from discovering this fact.

Mini-strokes, also known as a transient ischemic attack (TIA), occur when part of the brain experiences a temporary lack of blood flow. This causes stroke-like symptoms that resolve within 24 hours. Unlike the large stroke the count had while on his yacht, a mini-stroke on its own doesn't cause permanent disabilities.

"I regret I cannot say...doctor-patient privilege."

Count Delacoix seethed inwardly at this news. He was always used to getting his way.

"Then tell me this, as your paying client; does she love me or not?"

The therapist could detect the sadness laden with real emotion in Count Delacroix's voice.

"She accepts that you are her husband, she accepts she is to be your feminized male bride, and she accepts her role as such."

"That's not what I asked. I asked if she loved me?"

The therapist decided telling him the truth was the best course. It also meant that she wasn't violating Jewel's privacy rights since technically she already new the answer and not just because of the countess' diary entries.

"No. She does not."

Count Delacroix momentarily looked stunned before shifting immediately to his usual grim expression when dealing with unpleasant news.

"How disappointing."

**

The personal trainer was putting Countess Jewel Delacroix through her paces with her Yoga Session. She looked at the sculpted and toned feminine body that she had worked hard to bring about in that gangly boy from over two years ago.

Her work ethic, strict attention to detail, determination and drive had developed the countess into an ideal image of femininity. Her appearance was on par with any other young college aged athletically fit woman. Hormones prescribed by the pharmacist may have helped, but by and large Jewel's physical appearance was the creation of the trainer's efforts.

Today the "Hot Flow Yoga" had certainly worked the countess up into a sweat as she worked through the asanas and poses. If Jewel wasn't a paying client she would have been an ideal workout partner as she could now keep up with the entire routine and the trainer's instructions.

Even sweaty and slightly winded the countess looked good and looked good at what she was doing.

As a professional personal trainer she was quite put out at learning on such short notice that her employer was canceling her services. Long term stable and well paying clientele were often hard to come by and being paid to do something you enjoy; work out and look good, was always a bonus. She firmly believed in the old adage that if you are doing something you love then you'll never work a day in your life. The loss of a daily client would mean she would have to hustle between the rest of her client base and work to attract new clients. Jewel Delacroix had been a substantial part of her income and now that was gone.

**

Leanne was quite pleased with her interview with Mr. Hastings. She accepted the offer and had submitted her two week notice to Count Delacroix. . She looked forward to trying again on a new male bride and although she regretted that she wouldn't have the expertise of the therapist or the pharmacist to assist her, was confident she had learned enough from her experience with Countess Delacroix that she could condition her new client using the techniques she perfected with Jewel.

Leanne was sad to see the dissolution of her team and hoped that they all found new employers or sponsors as well. At her latest meeting and status update with the count about Jewel the count had seemed distant, yet made some very specific requests for Jewel for a private event the upcoming Sunday.

Leanne immediately began working on what would likely be one of her last tasks for the Count and Countess Delacroix. It was the least she could do; after all, helping her clients make their dreams come true was what she did best.

**

Dear Diary,

Although I didn't know it yet, my time in the manor was drawing to a close. My failed escape attempts had embarrassed the count and he wanted to send me away for "safekeeping".

However, there was one more humiliation I had to endure at his hands...

One day my husband told me that my father would be coming to visit. It was almost one of my very few happy moments I had while living as countess. My husband had agreed to stream live a Minnesota Viking's Football game the following Sunday and the three of us would all spend the time watching together. I was super excited! Of course, as Lady of the Estate, I was required to oversee preparations. I told the staff to order my father's favorite beer. I passed on to the kitchen staff the food they were to prepare for the game. I swear none of them had ever heard of Buffalo wings before...

**

Jewel hurriedly stepped out of the shower and toweled off, eager to get dry and get dressed to see her dad. Jewel had already selected her clothes for the event. The most conservative and featureless dress she owned. She wasn't looking forward to having to see her dad while wearing women's clothes, but by wearing her most modest attire she hoped to blunt the impact.

Leanne meanwhile had other ideas. Following instructions from Count Delacroix she put away the dull dress and shoes Jewel and selected and laid out the items the count had chosen.

"What's this?" As Jewel exited the bathroom she noticed the clothing she put out was gone. Leanne had several gift boxes and bags by her side.

"Your husband asked me to present you with these." Leanne smiled.

Jewel took the bags and dumped the contents of the bag out onto the table and was unable to conceal his horrified surprise at what she saw.

"It is a Vikings' cheerleader outfit." Jewel stated dumbfounded.

"Oh my, how lovely" Leanne gushed "How very thoughtful of your husband to provide this for you for your big game today with your father."

Jewel slowly picked up each item and set them neatly on the table, inspecting them one by one as she went. There was a purple sports bra and panties, the sports bra had ties in front that made it resemble a crop top as well as having the Vikings' logo emblazoned across the bust, while the purple panties had the team logo emblazoned in a repeating pattern.

There was a purple pleated micro mini skirt that was so short it would have to sit low on her hips, and would likely not quite cover her panties.

The final touch was the white thigh high stockings with two purple stripes around the top and a Vikings' logo on the top edge between the stripes. Jewel noted the silicone bands on the inside that would hold them up without need for a garter belt.

"Those stockings are special by the way." Leanne enthused. "Your husband had me special order them as no one seems to make Viking's team thigh high stockings already. You are the only girl in the whole world with those. I'm sure it must make you happy knowing how much your husband loves you to go to such lengths."

Ugh! Jewel thought; thigh highs...always thigh highs.

Jewel opened the shoe box. She half hoped she would get to wear sneakers. Even purple and gold one's would've been fine, but there was no such luck as Leanne presented a pair of purple and gold 4 inch heels with a 1 inch platform toe.

"Leanne, this is crazy. This is a costume, not a cheerleader's outfit" Jewel protested. "You know I know the difference. My sister was a cheerleader."

"Yes, it is a bit different from her uniform...and yours." Leanne answered knowingly.

Jewel blushed as she remembered that Leanne was well aware she borrowed her sister's uniform for the girls' charity football game back in high school.

"But I'll have you know this is actually modeled after the real cheerleaders outfit, as well as one of your video games."

"What do you mean?" Jewel was confused.

"During the investigation of your father the local police as well as an Allegorian special investigator searched your house. They took inventory of everything, as a matter of procedure of course."

"Isn't this your video game?"

Jewel looked at the game case Leanne held out for him. The title read "Cheerleader Zombie Slayers", with a very sexy chainsaw wielding lollipop sucking cheerleader on the cover.

"Leanne, that's just a video game. It's a fantasy, nothing more."

"It's an example of how a beautiful and strong woman can be both sexy and powerful." Leanne responded. "All men can admire and fantasize about a woman who can use her skills, wits and sexuality to succeed against adversity."

Jewel didn't like her tone. She knew Leanne was talking down to her. But as was always the case, it was a waste of time to try and talk to her.

"Then can I have a chainsaw too?"

"Don't be silly your grace; it's just a video game."

At Leanne's direction, Jewel set the clothing aside and took her seat on the styling chair. Leanne took her brushes and carefully styled Jewel's long brunette hair into large loose pigtails with purple and gold tassels tying the base of the pigtails in place, and combed the ribbons through the length of her pigtails to add flair. Leanne used a copious amount of hairspray to ensure her pigtails remained voluminous and properly placed.

After her hair-styling Jewel started to get up to go and apply her makeup, but Leanne pushed her back down onto the chair. "I'll do your makeup today my lady. I will make it be the same as what some of the team's cheerleaders have worn."

Jewel sat back in the chair simmering as Leanne expertly applied his makeup. Jewel didn't like the changes in direction from how she had thought the day would go.

When Leanne finished Jewel slowly put the outfit on, she preferred to think of it as "the outfit" rather than "her outfit", before taking her customary place in the mirrored room for inspection.

Looking at the reflections in the mirrors she saw that her make-up was done in a heavy purple and gold eye shadow and purple lipstick. Her midriff was completely bare, and thanks to the tremendous amount of Yoga and Ballroom Dancing she had the female equivalent of a six pack. She was still curvy and feminine from the hormones she figured they were giving her, but a sexy and fit kind of feminine.

The worst part for Jewel was that her lower back tattoo, her "tramp stamp", was fully exposed above the hem of her pleated micro mini skirt. The Delacroix Family crest with angel wings extending from each side outward to her hips in pastel colors. Leanne's skills were evident as Jewel looked like every male high school student's wet dream.

As Leanne came into the mirrored room with him to survey the finished job she handed him a pair of purple and gold pom-poms to "complete the outfit".

**

The game began at 11 AM in Minneapolis, it was a home game for the Vikings, but with the difference in time zones it was 10PM in Allegoria. It looked like we would be the only ones up when the game ended somewhere around 2 AM local time as the count had sent most of the daily staff away once the food was prepared. There was only the three of us and six of the ever present body guards.

It was unusual and a surprise to me to see that the count had allowed his security guards to wear casual clothes. Instead of their usual black suit and tie they were dressed in slacks and Vikings' polo shirts; as if they were there to enjoy the game with friends instead of provide him the security he needed. I wondered if he actually thought my dad would "try something", but I suppose it could just as well have been that if the guards had to be up that late they might as well enjoy their time as well.

My father showed up wearing jeans and his favorite Vikings' football jersey.

My husband wore a purple turtleneck with the Vikings' logo on the left front pocket. He looked very much like he could be a football team's head coach. I was almost impressed that the son of a bitch had gone to such lengths.

My dad and my husband were already there in the room when I was escorted by Leanne and my female body guard. When I walked in I almost died as what was a loud and boisterous conversation faded out and all their eyes were on me. It was obvious how they were checking me out in that damn outfit. The silence was embarrassing, but at some unspoken cue they turned back to their conversations and I walked in to join them.

"Hello daddy." I waved shyly as well but was almost immediately overcome with embarrassment at my faux pas. I addressed him the way my sister does as daddy instead of just dad.

After a moment of hesitation he came over and gave me a hug.

"My god, it's been so long since I've seen you." He said.

I was actually getting a bit emotional but I didn't want to cry or anything.

"You too." I said, perhaps a little too stiffly, struggling to hold in my feelings.

My husband indicated for me to come sit next to him on the couch and it looked as if I would sit between my husband and my father in the center. As I walked past him to take my seat my father noticed my tattoo.

"Oh my god, Jules, what is that?"

For some reason and I have no idea why I winced at his use of my boy name. My mind felt weird, like that feeling one gets when experiencing deja-vu.

When I saw him indicating my tramp stamp though I felt compelled to explain.

"It's a lower back tattoo daddy. My husband got it for me. It's the Delacroix family crest in pastel colors and flanked by angel wings."

I saw my father recoil slightly. He seemed about to say something, then change his mind. All he did say was "Well, the art work is impressive."

I don't know why I felt I needed to elaborate but I did anyway.

"Yes, the detail of my family crest is amazing and the wings were done in white and silver ink to give it an ethereal impression."

**

The game started on-time and I tried to relax and get into the game but as the "men" drank beer (my husband forbade me to have any) and as I tried to talk about the game with my dad it soon became obvious to me that something was different. My dad seemed to dismiss or ignore my comments. Sure, dressed as I was I was a bit nervous to be sitting near him, not knowing what he must be thinking, but I also noticed that my father kept looking at me strangely, stealing glances, then looking away whenever I caught him looking at me.

When he did talk he talked to the count, and even the body guards, usually by explaining "American football" and what just happened during the game. Instead of talking team statistics and play choices or second guessing the referee's calls with me like we normally would he was "interpreting" the game for my husband. It irritated me that my father seemed to really enjoy being the go-to guy for explanations of what was happening.

As the night progressed my Father seemed to get drunker, louder and more boisterous. At one point I heard the count ask my father if I had ever played American football. Dad, stupidly, seemed happy to answer.

"Yep, she played varsity for the Moose Lake Rebels."

First he called me "She", and then had the gall to boast how I played tight end and wide receiver.

It was horrible as he overstated my accomplishments for the team. I was never a starter, and was usually on the bench for most of the game. For one entire season I did lead in receptions, but had only two touchdowns to my credit. As tight end for the defense I only had one quarter back sack to my credit, and I once tipped a pass that was intercepted by a teammate.

I was also frustrated that they kept me busy during the game serving them their drinks. My "husband" insisted I refill all the beer stein's whenever they were empty instead of doing it themselves or having kept one of the staff late to handle it like they normally would. The count, my darling husband, had an old fashioned bicycle bell on the handle of his beer stein and whenever he rang the bell I was required to get up and take his stein and refill it at the bar.

I felt so...what's the word...marginalized. Men always seem to talk about how they wish they had a woman, who can talk football and enjoy sports with them, and here I was, granted not a woman, but they still chose to talk to each other. I felt my anger at my husband, and now my father start to build. Once again, something I truly enjoyed doing was being taken away from me. The situation was intolerable!

It was at half time that things really changed for the worse. My 'husband' seemed to have really gotten into the game and made a wager with me. If the Viking's won, I would be allowed to have a free week to go out and explore Allegoria. If they lost, I would have to give him oral sex, right then and there.

I felt humiliated that he would try to make a bet like that. Oral Sex? Sure I had learned how to deep throat and fellate my husband as was required of me as his wife, but this was unacceptable. After all, my dad was sitting right there. I looked to my dad for support and was even more humiliated when he said "It's a bet!"

I still remember his exact words. I could tell he saw my shocked expression when he casually stated "Oh come on baby girl, it's the freakin' Tampa Bay Buccaneers', you know the Vike's'll pull it off." He was obviously drunk as he was slurring his words as he spoke.

I was actually upset and flustered now. Not only had he committed me to the bet, He had also just spoken to me the same way he used to talk to my sister.

I was on tenterhooks as the game continued. The second half was back and forth with no scoring until finally, late in the fourth quarter of a rather disappointing game the Viking's scored another touchdown and pulled ahead of the buccaneers. Instead of the whooping and cheering and the high fives I would normally share with my dad on an important play like this my father suddenly picked me up by my waist and whirled me around, in a terrific bear hug, embracing me tightly.

12