The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only ever seen my father do that with my mother or sister. I was horrified when I felt my father's hands grip tightly on my bottom and the small of my back. Worse yet...I could feel that my father had an erection and it was pressing against my stomach. My dad even held me up and against him longer than I felt was actually necessary.

I looked up to see my father's face and saw the same strange expression on his face as I last saw at the wedding.

"Uh...ok dad...that's enough." I tried to slap my dad on the back in a manly way to try and get him to put me down. I was humiliated seeing the looks of the body guards too. They were all smiling at the picture of father-daughter bonding.

My father finally lowered me back to the ground but held me tight as he did so. I was slightly sickened as I could feel my breasts slide against my dad's chest and feel my fathers erect penis through his clothing as I slid down past his body.

But all good things must come to an end. In an upset victory, during the last two minutes of the quarter, Tampa Bay came back and scored a field goal, winning the game.

The attention of the security staff turned away from the game to me and my husband. I knew if I didn't voluntarily submit to my husband to satisfy the bet it would be even worse when they forced me. I glared at my dad who had sunk down into the chair on the opposite side of the room. It seemed he couldn't look away as I sank down onto my knees in front of my husband as he spread his legs apart for me.

I knew what was expected so I undid his fly and fished out the old bastard's cock. I stroked it in my hand for a while even though he was already hard. I wanted this over quickly so I went as fast as I could when I finally took him into my mouth.

I can only imagine what my daddy saw, as I knew he was sitting somewhere behind me. What must he think? His son, a male-bride, dressed as a cheerleader, kneeling before her husband giving head.

And as if the humiliation couldn't get any worse, the count started talking to me as I sucked him off.

"Do you know why your father fled Allegoria, Jewel? Once there was a young man who was working for me at the chancellor's office. He was bright and gifted as an accountant, but perhaps a bit too inquisitive. One day he discovered a discrepancy in the books. Instead of bringing the matter immediately to his superior, he took it upon himself to investigate the matter himself more thoroughly. To the young man's shock he discovered that there were a number of secret accounts. It seems that 'someone' was receiving kickbacks from the casinos and the gambling industry in order to provide favorable audits on their taxes. The young man again should have brought the matter to the attention of his superiors, but the young man made a foolish mistake."

"The young man, obviously your father if you haven't figured that out yet, decided to transfer the money from the accounts to an account of his own. It seems he was formerly of the noble classes and thought he could regain the status and prestige that his grandfather, your great-grandfather, had squandered away if only he had enough money to do it."

"Of course, the people receiving the kickbacks were not about to let that happen. And your father fled the country with his young wife and son."

"Not a day went by that the men who were robbed of their money didn't think about what they would do if they could capture the scoundrel. Time went by but they never forgot, and as fate would have it the man was eventually spotted and brought back to justice."

"Yet simply sending him to prison would not be adequate revenge. Not after so many years had gone by and after such a large sum was lost. It was important to not only bring the fiend to justice, but to make sure none of his line ever threatened them again."

Fuck! You Fucking Fucker! That's it...I'm going to bite his fucking dick off! I grabbed his cock in one hand and prepared to bite down. The only problem was his massive size, and what I can only describe as his sixth sense regarding impending danger.

His cock was so large that the natural tendency was to gag and open wider, so it was difficult to force myself to bite down when my body wanted to vomit out his intruding member. If it wasn't for my training by the professional fellatrix that's what would have happened naturally.

But either my husband's sixth sense or maybe he just knew that what he said would piss me off, so his sense of self preservation was in full swing as he took his hand and grabbed my jaws and applied pressure from his grip that forced me to keep my mouth open as wide as possible.

"Oh Behave" He said...and for whatever strange reason, I did. I literally had lost all the anger that was seething and building inside me.

"Yeth." I tried to say yes, but it's kinda hard to speak when there is a cock in your mouth.

"So the need to humiliate and make an example of not only the criminal, but his entire heritage...ahhhh..."

My whole body had relaxed and as my hands fell to my sides my center of balance shifted forward and gravity took over. Effortlessly my open mouth, completely relaxed and filled with cock, slipped down and fully encompassed my husband's rock hard shaft.

At that precise moment my husband came. Initially deep in my throat where I wouldn't taste it, but as he pushed my head back and off his cock his cum spewed violently into my open mouth. Right there with my tongue on the head of his cock my mouth filled with his cum as rope after rope and spurt after spurt expanded my cheeks outward.

I reflexively swallowed as much as I could but there was so much that as relaxed as I was I couldn't stop some from blowing out past my lips and down my chin.

Several ropes of cum also sprayed onto my face. When he was finished he spread the cum around on my face with his cock before he pushed me off him and I simply sat back, empty of feeling, mouth full of cum, face and chin covered in cum and still no anger or hatred...I literally felt nothing but absolute calmness...

And then a phrase quietly sounded inside my mind...I am a good girl, and a good girl does as she is told...

It felt good to obey...

12