All Comments on 'The Dick Pic'

by harrybottom

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

oh my mmmm only thing i would have done is remove all my clothes before sucking him off and i would have tasted the first shot of cum then pulled out and sprayed my face and hair with cum, put my clothes back on and just walk out the bar painted in semen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Curiosity

Had a random hookup with a young college kid who was admiring my cock at a public urinal. I asked what he liked about it. He said he liked how big and thick it was, and the big mushroom head. I'm cut and he's uncut. He asked how big it gets when hard, and if I cum a lot. I got his hint and we went off to a secluded spot where I let him have his way with my big throbbing cock down his throat!

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Will there be a part 2?

OpenManOpenManabout 3 years ago

Great story! Can't wait to hear what happens next time!

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2about 3 years ago

Great start hope there is more, was great he finally got to suck a big cock. This was a great story to relieve my morning wood when I woke up :).

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

Oh, damn... I want to be you, and have a guy make me do that to him!

Erotic... HOT... story! More, please!

I started following you, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Awesome story, can't wait for more from you. Wish it was me, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. That made my cock really hard. Would love to feel a big cock in my mouth like that. Always a first time . . .

ludo19ludo19almost 2 years ago

I love eating pussy right after work before a woman take bath. Peeing all day at work, her pee yellow and scat brown stain smells so good.. Is any lady in CT need a man now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish that was me...little dicked bi sub..always thinking of worshipping a big cock ... being on my knees...seems natural for a little dicked sub

pokeyridepokeyrideover 1 year ago

Great story !!! Would love to be introduced to cock that way !!!

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

I am very new hesitant to be aggressive searching for a quick cock sucking to give. My hormones are not the same demanding that I achieve sexual high, I sure most guys that are mature remember how much time we spend jerking just to get relief. With a little bit stimulation, thoughts pants rubbing, around females, setting in class, locker room, anywhere, anytime and for no reason you are hard. I remember one very embarrassing time I was being held down in my bunk, my dick was sticking out of my boxers, and I gasping, I hear voices saying, it OK, it's OK! I finally realized where I was ( in the military, basic training) there over 50 guys in the c building most everyone was looking at.) I had to report to the captain that morning. I tried to explain but I did not know what to say or how to explain nor did understand anything about sex. I was the target of teasing in company C, it followed me in my next post and after 4 months of general teasing, one guy took the lead and he started sucking me after I fell asleep, needless to say I was very lucky to have a wonderful roommate, he loved the fact that never really woke up. I have always been eager to let other guys suck me, so cocksuckers are my favorite friends and I met many people, I say people because I have had men, women, and shemales, cd, lesbians, and others. One thing I learned is let friends and others that you are comfortable with know the things that have tried and what you like. I learned that from a guy down the street and with others who you might be interested in. I use to say things in a funny way as a joke. I only had uncomfortable moment one guy blame me for his a friend and his wife sort of believed him, there another woman who said that he had been trying bed her. On a positive note I now have been a guy that REALLY ENJOYS GIVING PLEASURE.

StillSexy12StillSexy12about 2 months ago

Great story why can’t I find friends like that? The best of both worlds!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharrybottom@harrybottom
I’m a middle aged male that enjoys reading and most recently writing about sex. I’m attracted to women and big cocks. I don’t know what that makes my sexual orientation. I would try anything sexual at least once. I’m currently really into pegging. I love it when my wife fucks...