All Comments on 'The Diet'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sad story, DG.

Certainly no winners here, but life can be like that. The end was like reading the morning newspaper!

Regards, DJ

williecwilliewilliecwillieabout 18 years ago
the diet

have read all your stories in profile. like the rest, this one starts well but then you quit. These two married people had children. What happened to them. how did they feel about what their father had done? how about a part two? I, for one, would like more to the story.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Great story and writing

Real life can bring about real results.

Love can be fantastic and also Desolation.

Thank you for another well written and fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT ! ! !

I loved the entire story except for the ending. I wish that he would have shot the two of them and planted evidence, like the gun with her fingerprints on it, and then left. He did not have to kill himself for a bitch.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

Sad very sad, a very good story...I saw something like this on Dr Phill a wife lost a lot of weight and hubby was always in fight because of her flirting with other men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So he was a short fat man

I am seventy years old and 5'6". But unlike the accountant wimp I work out and still manage to turn younger female heads. Many tall men also admire what I have become and tall men my own age are terribly out of shape.

An accountant does nothing but sit all day. Only a wimp husband would not exercise and stay fir. 58 is young . The problems that the husband had were all brought on by himself. I'm glad he killed himself. He wasn'r any good alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SUPERB!!!

Please keep writing about ordinary people and the realistic situations we all encounter in this journey called life. All stories should not have a happy ending because that is not life (check out the evening TV news).

Thanks for a heart felt story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

That's what I like about your stories. You can dislike the characters, dislike the situation, but are still drawn in to read the story. I never know what to expect. A sign of a good writer.

As always a good read

an avid reader.

DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Not every story is for everybody. Not every story has a happy ending. I try to give you a good story and always leave room for thought. Thank you for those who follow and read my stories and take the time to comment.

Your author

DG Hear

rooster1rooster1about 18 years ago
too sad

while i could see myself doing her & her lover i would not join them & since i do not wish to be bubba's bitch i would have to forgo the pleasure of exterminating them. it seems that what she felt for him was never love.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
So very sad !!

A page out of life! She deserved what she got and he couldn't live without her, how many times have we read such in the newspapers? Sadly, not the happy ending I look for but I think this ending truly fitted the mood. Well done DG!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Good lesson

As we know, Marry an ugly girl because a pretty one might leave you.. Well, an ugly girl can leave you, too!. Yeah, but then, who cares?.

He just didn't realize, huh?.

He got himself into a bad situation in his marriage without even trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good , Sad Story

An extremely depressing story that ended up tragically for everyone. As usual, the writing and plot development were excellent,but, personally, I prefer happy endings.Well written story though, typical of D.G.

60 year old George

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Not all diets are good for you!

I always knew it, and this story is another proof - some diets can actually kill you...<P>

Kidding aside, I believe the story touched on something deeper than the skin -prhaps you could have elaborated more on that aspect. Beauty (physical and spiritual) is in one's mind. For this wife -there was an ugly monster waiting to be realesed as soon as she lost her extra weight. It's a sad reality that many abused people (for example abused kids who become abusing parents) turn into abusers when they get the chance. Most likely this obese wife was mentally abused throughout her life -then, at the first opportunity, she turned against the one person who cared for her... <P>

Who said the world is fair?

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
he retired.. he could have had a better life if he just walked away

I feel sorry for him but really when he retired she would probably be paying him alimony for life (if married over 20 years?) and he'd walk away a lot better than if it was her that was retired/unemployed. She was a callous bitch after she suddenly lost weight and relived her youth in a way she never did before.. he would have had everybody's support if he had just walked away and kept his head held high. The problem with killing these people is that death is not always a suitable punishment for revenge, especially if it's too quick; it's just not satisfying. The 74 year old shithead anonymous poster is a bit dumb for blaming the husband for all his problems. It really is not the case. The wife never seemed to have encouraged him to lose weight and instead just became grumpy, and then went on to find more handsome men instead of the one who'd been serving her faithfully for decades!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE GOLDEN YEARS

turn into the ultimate time. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
So his solution was to kill the wife & himself, rather then gather himself & start over ?

His wife may have been a insensitive cheater but she was right about one thing . He was a loser . Schoulda mixed in some veggies & joined a gym , fatso .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow after reading this you came up with the husbands a loser

the wife was as fake as her store bought tits and so how the last comment made it the husbands fault, what was next. it would have been his fault when she had sex with the gym owner and his boss along with half of the dogers baseball team. Lets face the fact that she was a whore and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waa waa

my attractive wife got sick of my fat unattractive ass and wanted a divorce. Sure, the cuck crowd is pissed (nothing better than a fresh supply of creampies and humiliation for those imbeciles) but those of us who still have our nuts would have shaped up and found a hot new girlfriend. Fuck her, she can have the dipshit from her work, good riddance. Get a goddamn stairmaster, subscribe to a men's magazine, go to match.com and get on with life. Probably best thing that ever happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dumb

dumb and dummer

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Dumb

No bitch is worth taking your own life... Stupid ass loser story

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 12 years ago
Terrible ending.

I usually like your stories, but this sucked big time. She is a bitch and slut, he should never have killed himself for something like that. If you insist on having a death, just kill her and get it blamed on Ralph.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Wow

This is what you call the insane actions of a desperate man who snapped. It is a shame that he was driven to that point but he lost his sanity and committed murder and suicide. I'd light to see a redux with him taking a more sensible route of divorce and/or revenge. Oh well.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Good

That's what you get when you are a nasty bitch! You get shot, your scumbag boyfriend gets shot and perhaps your husband kills himself and your children are left with a horrible mess. Some legacy! Fuck 'em all.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 THATS ONE WAY TO GET PAYBACK

and save on court costs and lawyers. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Women

Remember, A woman is a life support for a cunt and no more.

billybob6977billybob6977over 10 years ago
NOPE

No problem with shooting them but wouldn't shoot myself. But us geeks always get the bad side of it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There is a moral here somewhere......

Never piss off an accountant......or a mailman!

OR it could be.....

before you decide to cheat, get rid of your spouse's gun.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
both at fault

she definitly turned into a cheating slut even though chances are she was already cheating on him and im not excusing her actions..... However it seemed like the hubby did nothing to try and make himself look more attractive (ex. lose weight, maybe go bald,etc) so its no wonder she didnt want to have sex with him anymore

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Sad really....

He was there for her and she dumped him the first chance she got. She was shallow and he was not.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
LIFE AND YOUR MATES

sure know how to play mean tricks. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOMEN ARE VERY SHALLOW WHEN THEY

BEGIN TO CHANGE...WHY DID HE NOT DO THE SAME FOR HER.....in the end she got what she deserved...a bullet as did her asshole love...pity the guy killed himself for a pice of low life cheating scum whore...

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
LOL!

Would have loved it if you narrated the killings.

What a whore! Good riddance!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Why kill yourself?

Man up, get in shape, dump the whore, take the well deserved retirement and find someone better. Dead is dead and too quick to cause any remorse in the whore. Make the other dude get down on his knees and after he pisses his self, kick him in the balls and tell her to have a nice life. Her kids should be real proud of how their mother treated him.

GillotineGillotineover 6 years ago
non extradition

Change ending from double homicide/suicide to double homicide. Cash out and run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not very realistic in some ways,,,why kill yourself?

The issue here is; a rational mind will not commit suicide nor commit murder. (Emphasis on "Rational" here). Instead a sane person would wait, consider what's going on, talk with an attorney FIRST, then drop a quarter on the company for a lawsuit for "Sexual Hostile Work Environment", then sue Ralph for "Alienation of affection" lawsuit, and then to top it off with a divorce. First, they'd all be fired (assuming they work for the same company) second, an "Alienation of affection" lawsuit would scare the hell out of every male employee. (Is any of you readers old enough to remember the Clarence Thomas hearings back in the early 1990's? Every man imagined himself on trial; it was only when Anita Hill was proven to be a slut that the Democrats caved in when all the witnesses stepped forward). So yeah, a smart older man of around 55 years old would certainly be wise enough of the world to drop legal quarters on them- and at her age? Trying to get a new job (no mater how good looking) Once you're over 40? Age discrimination DOES take place.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
because you have to look at the history of the writer

look at the past stories written by DG, there either RAAC, WACC to a mixture of both. And even if the husband objects, it on such a small level it's not even worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Being retired he certainly had the time to sort of maybe do something positive about his situation. At least to not let her actions visibly hurt...no begging or anything. It's not like it could get any worse...that much. But then again, if every story ended up the same it wouldn't be fun. Although I doubt there are any stories where a concerted effort to improve self fails and then does this sort of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's a shame

I've said this before on a different story. If a woman ups her social status and her husband does not, she will lose respect for him. Seen it too many times. So sad.

Guys, on the other hand, tend to be more shallow in their evaluations. If the booty is good, he fine with his wife. Social status can come into play, but not usually.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
such a shame

she got off too easy

would of been better if he didn`t kill her just shot her in the spine and let her live a miserable life in a bed not being able to move with all her thoughts and dreams forever unattainable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too

Too dastic,should have crippled her in someway that would last through her life and act as a reminder of her wrong doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
while it wasn't good

it's accurate.

she wounded him deeply. she lied and turned into a monster.

and he responded in kind. don't like it? too bad. that's our world.

you completely ruin a person's like, and they might decide to end you.

no law in the land will save you. her studs died just as easily as she did.

all those good looks gone, all those sick abs gone. because she didn't have the

guts to admit what a shallow loser she had become. tell him honestly, and then start

dating other men. he still might have hurt her, but i doubt it. it was the cold hearted way she went about it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Too Dark

But very glad he saw Ralph and the wife off. Wish he could have found a different way to hurt them without killing himself.

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
No woman

Is worth that....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prefered

Would have prefered an ending where he punished them both,eg crippled them so they would be wheelchair bound and do some time rather kill him self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Death by GSW is too quick for the shrew and her stud

As an alternative, drug them into unresponsiveness and allow them to awaken once they are strapped into chairs designed to allow for waste elimination. Begin force feeding them, via tube if necessary, a liquid diet containing mainly simple sugars and fats. Hose them down as necessary. Once both have reached the 400 pound mark, they likely will have realized the error of their ways.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

A little rushed at the end there. Didn't get much out of the police officers' POV either, we knew all the facts beforehand anyway. Having them discover the scene didn't really shed light on any new information.

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago

That diet sure killed. Three people. Very nice

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Uhhhhh yeah....I guess bad sums it up pretty nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wonder if Ralph still keep banging her when she balloon up to her original weight.

IainmoreIainmorealmost 3 years ago

Nasty cheating bitch got her just deserts I suppose. Shame that Ralph ended his own life and didn't get away as a free man. I would have given it 5 stars if he had. 4 stars only

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I can understand his reasoning.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Understand

Understand his reaction,but he would have been better off maiming her and Ralph,and living,and knowing his wife's fucking around days are over.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No happy ending, but Ralph and the cheating bitch didn't deserve one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fitting ending. They both lost their minds.

Till death do we part, with feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid story …useless ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The slut lied. The MC clearly could fuck her up more than anyone else ever had.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Sad, but I'm sure it happens. Too bad he didn't understand that life without her would be much better.

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

better if he didn't kill himself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thar was supposed to be a bypass surgery to reduce the size of her stomach!!! Maybe the surgeon used a laparoscopic method that started further South, from her ass, and went too far up. He bypassed the stomach and continued to finally remove part of her brain in the process. The surgery was a success but the patient died type of procedure!!! After the procedure, there was no way for her to recover her intelligence since it had been removed. The only problem is he killed himself...

4*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A man of action and honor. Bitch deserved a worse fate, adulterer deserved a slower, more painful demise. MC realized he had wasted his life and had no good days ahead of him. Too bad thathe loved her so much that the pain and loss of respect were unbearable.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Better

A better result would have to make her suffer,eg shoot her in the kneecaps,with limited mobility she wouuld soon fatten up again.Ralph deserved the same punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad, but hits too close to the reality of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good plan. Knee capping the bitch and her lover would fuck them up royally. personally, I'd have preferred them getting shot right in the hip sockets. Both knees and one shattered hip would fuck them for life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Quick, precise, to the point. More honest than most of stories on LIT. Felt badly for husband, but better than I would have if he just ate her shit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"This might not be fair to say but her new look got her promoted at work. " No one should be promoted by their looks. She let vanity go to her head. I am sure some persons at her work would have known what was going on. As they say, beware the quite ones and I am a quite one. I could have easily doe this. Run of the mill story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So she trimmed down and became more attractive, then suddenly turned into a psycho cheating slut that gives no shits about her husband of 30 years? Yeah. OK. Sure. Why not? Anything goes in LW land.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

Hope their kids found out the truth. Dad went crazy because Mom went crazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...