The Dildo Party

Story Info
Matt gets a surprise when proving which dildo is which.
7.1k words
4.52
32.2k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dildo Party

Hello all. My name is Matthew and this is another story about me and my best friend Latisha. I told you all about our relationship in my earlier story "Coerced (The Pledge)". As you can guess I would never have imagined I would give anyone a blowjob but you will have to read the story to understand how that came about.

Anyhow, some time has passed and it was late in the summer (early September) of 2022 when these events took place. I had never even intended publishing these stories (which is why I am now publishing them months after they happened but I never thought I would suck a cock either). As everyone in this story is currently in their twenties or thirties, you would not expect such things to suddenly occur to grown up people. But you never know! So, I had not sucked another cock since Latisha's party and Latisha never did tell anyone what I had done. But now that I had given my 'First Blowjob', I realized that I liked the experience. I liked sucking dick (at least the guy's dick I HAD sucked). And according to Latisha, I was pretty good at it. I often wondered if I would do it again. But other than that, nothing between Latisha and I had changed.

Except one thing.

I still can't believe I am saying this but I found the experience of sucking a real cock to be thrilling! Latisha knew this. I knew she knew this. I wondered privately to myself if I would suck more cock and felt great shame for even thinking that way. Latisha, between only she and I, wondered aloud if I would suck more cock. But we didn't really talk about it.

But despite my efforts to repress my desires to suck cock again, apparently Latisha was reminded of my desires often enough. So, the thing that changed was the way I sucked Latisha's strap-on dildos. Before I sucked my First Cock, I would suck Latisha's strap-on dildo occasionally because she yearned for it so badly and let me do crazy sexual things to her if I pleased her that way. I never liked it much and did it reluctantly because I felt less masculine when I did it. But it turned Latisha on like crazy.

No one knew I wanted to try to suck cock again but Latisha knew! Latisha knew that I had given a real blowjob and held it over my head. She exploited me by craftily coercing me to suck her strap-on cock much more often and was way more dominant when I did. And because I secretly wanted to suck more cock but did not know how to go about it, rather than reluctantly suck Latisha's strap-on cock, I now embraced the opportunity and relieved my pent-up repressed desire to suck cock by blowing her strap-on dildo like I was giving a real blowjob!

The more fervently I sucked Latisha's strap-on, the more turned on she got and the more aggressive she got when slyly dominating me! She got more and more new dildos. She deepthroated me. She face fucked me. She made me blow her strap-on dildos in every position imaginable. She made me beg for her cock like a slut. She filmed us as she stuffed my throat with cock then we watched the film afterwards and she offered advice to make me a better cocksucker. It took me a while to get used to it but for the most part I now actually liked it! I really did. Being treated like a cocksucker the way she was doing made me feel so slutty but it was a good, exciting, vibrant feeling I had never experienced in my whole life! I felt... well... I felt alive!!!

So it should be no surprise that, as time went on, I sucked Latisha's strap-on dildos more and more often! So often that Latisha began to orgasm from the feeling of her harness grinding against her clit as she forced yet another dildo into my throat!

And as the frequency of our strap-on sessions increased, Latisha bought more dildos to use on me. Long ones to deepthroat me deeper with. Thicker ones to stretch my throat out. Even dildos that squirted fake cum! In no time she had a total of twelve different dildos all of which I would be sucking.

Our strap-on blowjob play between us we kept a deep secret. No one knew about it at all. And that was the way we wanted it.

---------------------------------

I may be Latisha's best friend but Latisha has a lot of acquaintances. But she has a girlfriend she hangs around with more often than others named April. April is the same age as Latisha, a little taller, and a little heavier, and not in such good shape as Latisha. But she is way cute. The thing is she is quite introverted. April is one of those girls that you never see with a boyfriend because she is so shy. Latisha has a habit of kinda pushing April around when Latisha wants her way and April always gives in. At any rate, April knows me well enough to be fairly comfortable with me now.

One day I walked over Latisha's house just to hang out. We are such good friends and neighbors that I usually just walk right into her house if the door is unlocked. And this time the front door was unlocked. So I just opened the door and walked in. What I saw shocked me to my core!

I could see Latisha down the hallway. She was standing and leaning with her back against the kitchen counter at the end of the front hallway facing me. On the floor right in front of her on her knees was April. And I could tell from the slurping sounds and the harness I knew too well around Latisha's waist that April was sucking on one of Latisha's strap-on dildos! April had not heard me and had not stopped sucking but Latisha saw me standing there with my mouth wide open in shock. She raised a finger to her pursed, smiling lips and urgently made a signal that said, "Be Quiet!!!"

I stood quietly and watched and Latisha began to coach April, "Come on Baby, you can do it... suck it like I showed you."

It did not take long before I realized that April was having difficulty sucking Latisha's strap-on cock in the graceful manner which she should be doing. In fact she did not seem that good at it at all. I watched her silently struggle as Latisha guided her for about five minutes. Finally Latisha said, "Hi Matthew, come join us!"

April whipped her head around, eyes wide open! Latisha calmed her though, "It's okay April. Don't worry. Matthew is my friend. He will not tell anyone."

Then Latisha said to me, "Matthew, I am trying to teach April how to give a blowjob. Come sit over here and help us. Right there... sit right there."

I sat right next to April and watched her nervous face. I was thrilled to play a part in this so I told April, "Go on April, I want to see what you would do if you would be sucking my cock!"

I watched April struggle some more. I guided her. I gave advice. I tried to hold her head but she gagged. I could not believe that anyone could be this bad at sucking cock and lost patience and told Leticia to take her role back again.

Then I looked right at April and said, "April! It is not that hard to suck cock, geez!"

April looked hurt and I was feeling bad about what I said when Latisha shocked me by saying, "Matt, if you think April is so bad at it why don't you try? You have never sucked a cock either have you?"

I knew that Latisha KNEW I had sucked a cock before. She was intentionally putting me in a difficult position.

"No, I have never sucked a cock before," I said casually.

"Latisha did not miss a beat and said, "Okay, if you have also not sucked a cock before and you think April is so bad at it, why don't you show April how to do it then?"

April jumped right on the bandwagon, "Yeah Matt!! Why don't you try it! If you think you know so much about sucking cock why don't you show me how to do it?"

I was angry from being put on the spot. I did not know what to do. But April was looking at me all smarty-pants like and I had this fierce yearning to show her and wanted to say, "This is how to suck cock! Now pay attention!"

So I feigned inexperience and said, "Okay then... I have never done this before so I will try my best but give me a break okay? And this does not leave this room!"

Latisha said nothing but April was obviously thrilled and was fully paying attention when she said, "Sure! Promise!" I knelt before Latisha and put my hands on her hips then put my lips around her strap-on dildo (which was not very big) and started to slowly move up and down on it in a falsely clumsy fashion about two inches deep.

April watched me intently with wide open eyes. After a little, Latisha said, "He is pretty good huh April? Hold his hands behind his back. Let's see if he can do better."

April gently grabbed my hands and moved them behind my back and held them together firmly behind me as she bent her head around to watch what was happening on Latisha's strap-on dildo.

"Let's get him to go deeper," said Latisha. She grabbed my head on both sides with each hand then started deepthroating me!

{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...

{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...

"Yes, take it!"

{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...

{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...

Then Latisha let me go completely. April was completely stunned, eyes wide open, mouth open as well.

Latisha said, "He's a pretty good cocksucker isn't he April?"

"Oh my god yes," said April, "How did you learn to do that? I wish I could do that too!"

"Maybe Matty will work with us and help you learn to suck cock like he can?" smiled Latisha, "Matty? What do you think?"

"I don't know," was my answer, "If I help you April will you promise to not tell anyone what we are doing?

April promised up and down over and over until I eventually agreed to assist Latisha in helping her learn to give blowjobs by sucking Latisha's strap-on dildos.

-----------------------------

That is how Latisha and I began to help April practice her blowjob skills once or twice a week. April did NOT learn quickly despite our efforts but she did learn. And she DID get better. And she DID build confidence. This instilled a great sense of pride in April. The more proficient she became at sucking cock, the more dildos she purchased to practice on. I even began to enjoy our cocksucking practice. And Latisha LOVED it!

April, who is the furthest thing from any kind of slut, even gave me a blowjob as her first real-life experience and she was pretty good (despite her nervousness). And by the time this happened, Latisha had 12 dildos at her house and April had 8 of her dildos at Latisha's house as well. And our practice sessions often lasted for well over an hour as we were having way more fun than we ever imagined. And I am a guy!!

After congratulating April on her first successful blowjob, we were sitting around joking and just talking when the conversation turned to the fact that we had 20 different dildos right here in this very house. I bragged that I had spent so much time helping April learn how to suck cock much better that, by now, I could tell which dildo was which just by the feeling of the dildo inside my mouth even if I was blindfolded (April had NO idea how often I had been blowing all of Latisha's different dildos over the past months).

We argued about this and it became the topic of conversation. We ended up lining up all twenty dildos on the living room table to view, assess my bragging rights, and further debate whether my bragging was even realistically possible. In the end they decided that determining which dildo was which by my mouth only was too difficult for any of us to do. But after much debate, for fun, we defined a challenge and then some rules. As we stood over the dining room table and looked at all 20 dildos, we distilled the concept down to an actual challenge which I was forced to accept. When I accepted the challenge, April and Latisha gave the challenge a fun spin by turning it into an actual game - The Dildo Party! The rules went as such:

The game would take place that coming Saturday evening.

Latisha, April, & I, only, no one else, would all be at Latisha's for the game that evening.

All 20 dildos would be laid out on the living room table for me to view, feel, and study in any fashion I wanted to for a full hour.

At the end of an hour, I was to sit in a chair where I would be blindfolded and have my hands bound behind my back.

Eight random choices would be made, one for each of 8 rounds.

Both Latisha and April would wear a strap-on harness for the game.

Each choice consisted of one of the dildos being randomly selected. If the randomly chosen dildo was one of April's dildos it was April's responsibility to 'present' the dildo to me. If the randomly chosen dildo was one of Latisha's dildos, it was Latisha's responsibility to 'present' the dildo to me.

'Presenting' a dildo consisted of the owner of the dildo attaching the selected dildo to her strap-on harness then standing before me as I was blindfolded. When the time started the 'Presenter' had two minutes with which she would stroke the randomly selected dildo in and out of my mouth for the full time slowly and respectfully. She would quit after 2 minutes.

After the 'Presentation' ended, I would have my blindfold removed and have one minute to submit my answer.

My answer, based ONLY on the feeling of the dildo sliding in and out of my throat, was to be the OWNER of the dildo (either Latisha or April). I did NOT have to specify the actual dildo... just the owner.

If I were able to correctly determine the owner of all 8 dildos solely by the feeling of the dildos in my mouth, I would be the winner.

When we left one another that evening we were all quite excited!

-----------------------------

When I reached Latisha's house the following Saturday (September 24th), I was really thrilled to play The Dildo Game! I was quite confident I could win the game.

The dildos were all neatly arranged on the living room table. April's dildos on one side, Latisha's dildos on the other. Just as expected. But April and Latisha surprised me. They were both dressed in the hottest leather! Boots, corsets, gloves! So sexy! I had never seen April look like this! And they both already had their strap-on harnesses on and ready! And they were both bubbly and drinking wine! They were as ready for The Game as I was! But I took my time and spent the better part of my allocated hour looking over the dildos. Finally I announced that I was ready!

Latisha led me to a chair that was set flush against the living room wall so it would not move. I sat down in the chair. Latisha had me slide up and put a large pillow behind me. Then she spread my legs open wide at a 90 degree angle and proceeded to bind my legs open this way to the rear legs of the chair. When I asked why my legs needed to be bound Latisha explained so that my legs would stay open to allow her and April close access to my mouth with their dildo so they could insert them into my mouth easily. That made sense.

Next they bound my hands behind me so I could not touch the Presenters and accidentally find out who was presenting when I touched them. I was fine with this. Finally we were ready to start!

Latisha randomly drew a card, showed the card to April, and then asked me if I was ready.

"Let's rock and roll!" I answered.

"Okay, let's start," said Latisha. She walked over to me and tied a thick black silk tie around my head and eyes so I could not see. And I really could not see anything!

I heard some scuffling sounds then Latisha said, "Ready Matthew?"

I said I was.

Then Latisha asked April if she was ready and April said she was. Then April asked Latisha if she was ready and Latisha said she was. Then April said, "Time to start, Matthew!"

I waited patiently for several seconds and then I felt the first dildo pushing against my wet lips. I let my lips open voluntarily and the dildo slid inside my mouth. It was firm yet soft. And thick and it felt really good! I let the Presenter work several inches of that dildo in and out of my mouth many times. By the end of two minutes the Presenter was working that nice dildo against the opening of my throat which felt incredible! I was certain I knew what dildo it was.

Then suddenly the dildo withdrew and the stroking in my throat stopped.

15 seconds later, Latisha and April were standing next to me on opposite sides both pulling the blindfold off of my eyes and asking whose dildo it was.

I did not hesitate but said, "It is April's."

"Correct!" said Latisha, "Time for dildo number 2!"

Again Latisha and April looked at the next card and asked if I was ready. When I said I was, they came back over and covered my eyes again with the blindfold. I waited.

It was not long before I felt dildo # 2 parting my lips. Dildo # 2 was much harder than the first dildo. And it was completely straight. And somewhat thicker. After a minute of the dildo sliding in and gently in and out of my mouth about two inches, it felt very, very plastic like. I was grateful that The Presenter was not pushing this dildo very deep into my mouth as I did not like it much. Still, I was fairly certain I knew which dildo this was too.

When the dildo disappeared from my mouth and my blindfold was removed seconds later, when April asked, "Well?"

I responded, "It is one of April's dildos too!"

"Correct again! You are two for two," said Latisha.

They drew the third card and reviewed it, readied me, and blindfolded me a third time. I felt the third dildo part my lips. I could tell by the relative thin shape, the increasing width, and the length that it was Latisha's. She had bought this dildo to train me to deepthroat to exceptional depths (when using a dildo I can deepthroat 10 inches now providing the dildo is thin enough). So when my third trial ended I confidently stated that the Presenter was Latisha.

"Right again!" said Latisha, "Time for # 4!"

Dildo #4 turned out to be the first dildo that was passed deep enough into me to actually slide into my throat a little bit. It was thinner than all of the others. And it had that awful taste of PVC. Again, by the end of the 2 minute trial I was pretty sure that it was April's.

And when they pulled off my blindfold and I gave my answer it turned out I was correct once again! I could do no wrong!

Dildo # 5 threw me a little. It had that awful PVC taste of the prior dildo but was even a little thinner (but only a little). It was hard. And it had a bend to it. And as it started to push against the opening of my throat I felt what I was sure were ridges or veins in the texture of the dildo. It took all of two minutes for me to make up my mind, but when I was no longer blindfolded and had to submit my answer, when I answered 'Latisha' I was correct once again!

Dildo # 6 was next and I was ready and blindfolded. I waited. Once again my lips were parted by a dildo. The first thing I noticed was that it was firm but spongy. I liked this very much. But as the dildo pushed further into my mouth I realized that it was quite thick. I could feel my lips stretching wider as the dildo pushed slowly into my mouth. But after a few inches the increase in girth stopped. But it was still quite thick. Maybe the thickest yet. But certainly as thick as Dildo # 1. The Presenter stroked this dildo slowly in and out of my mouth about 5 inches... to a depth that just pushed on the opening of my throat for the first 30 seconds. Due to the large girth and the realistic feel I began to wonder if Latisha and April were trying to trick me by giving me the same dildo # 1 over again. But I quickly decided against this being Dildo #1. Dildo # 1 had a distinct curve in it whereas this dildo was almost completely straight. It felt just as realistic and soft as dildo # 1 but it could not be #1 due to the lack of a distinct curve. After roughly 45 seconds I still had not placed the dildo although it felt familiar and I was sure that I should know what dildo this was. So I concentrated. Not too long after that I felt The Presenter begin to push the dildo firmly against the opening of my throat and hold it firmly there. The Presenter did this several times slowly but firmly so I knew she was stretching my throat and was preparing me to take it deeper. Finally, the dildo slid slowly back into my mouth and pushed firmly up against the opening of my throat again. The dildo was held there with the same firm pressure for a few seconds until suddenly it passed into my throat a few inches. I could feel the dildo being withdrawn fairly quickly. Then the same action once again, a little deeper. After about five or six strokes of this I could feel the balls of the dildo against my lips. Two more full strokes of this were next. Then one fuller stroke where the dildo was held full length in my throat before it was removed. After that, I felt the wonderful feeling of the full length of this dildo slide all the way in and out, deep into my throat over and over, slowly but completely (despite my having some trouble handling the size and girth).

12