All Comments on 'The Dildo Party'

by SluttyMatthew

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

Thank you for another amazing chapter to an amazing story. I still wish that I was Matty and that I was such good friends with Latisha. I loved how she teased him about being a cocksucker, I imagine her calling him a cocksucker and a slut every time that she is giving hm an orgasm. Holding his cock and telling how much harder he gets every time that she calls him a cocksucker. Again, thank you for an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although I've never been in your situation, I tend to agree with your closing statement "if I suck the right cock, that being a cocksucker is not THAT bad after all!". I give the story a 4 star, and wish you all the best looking for that "Right Cock". Who knows maybe with Latisha's help you just might find it. Was a joy to read about April's success and her enthusiasm towards sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn’t be able to trust her ever again. When I was untied I would stand up and before walking out , I would let her know that trust is something friends share and since I can’t trust you then I guess we weren’t friends in the first place but I would be sure to get choked up and let some tears fall while saying it then I would walk out the door. I don’t care how much she thought she was helping him. She agreed nobody would ever know and yet she brings Benny in and films the entire thing. You might have good intentions but breaking a promise or a trust is not the way to help someone because once that is allowed to happen then it can always be an excuse to break promises or lie or worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyMatthew@SluttyMatthew
Have you ever been asked the question, "So tell me... what did you do all summer long?" Well, for me, after being trained by Nichole to appreciate anal penetration (with several butt plugs as well as how to ride a dildo) and receiving additional anal training from Latisha and...