The Dildo Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I was having some difficulty handling the dildo, the thickness and realistic feel of the dildo felt so wonderful stretching the inside of my throat wider as it passed deep into my inner throat. Hearing the slight {gluk}... sound my throat made as I struggled to accommodate such a huge dildo made me lose my concentration for a while. It felt difficult and good at the same time! But I soon remembered my task because I was still uncertain which dildo this was. By the end of the two minutes I was still uncertain whose dildo it was which was driving me crazy as I felt certain that I had felt that feeling before. So I was just going to take a shot and say Latisha when it was my time to say whose dildo I thought it was.

I waited. Suddenly the blindfold was quickly removed.

What I saw gave me such a shock that I could not think of what to say!!

On my right-hand side stood April only 2 feet away from me with a crazy look on her face looking right at me. On my left-hand side stood Latisha, also 2 feet away from me holding her cell phone in front of her (she was obviously filming me).

And right in front of me, only a foot and a half away, stood Latisha's acquaintance Benny (see the previous story 'Coerced - The Pledge' to find out who Benny is)!!!

Benny!

And there he stood in a white Tee-shirt, nothing from his waist on down, that goofy look on his face, and his huge, hard wet cock in his right hand.

The very first thought that came to my mind (as I stared directly at Benny's long cock that seemed even bigger since the last time I saw it) was, "Jesus fucking Christ! No wonder why that dildo felt so fucking good as it slid in and out of my throat! It was not a dildo at all! It felt so good because it was Benny's dick that was sliding in and out of my throat again!"

The second thought that came to my mind, of course, was, "Shit! Latisha WAS right! I really DO like sucking cock! At least I like sucking Benny's cock! His cock really is beautiful but why must it feel so good in my throat?"

I just sat there, too shocked to speak and filled with shame realizing that I, once again, found that I DID like sucking Benny's big dick. That is when Latisha, still filming me, said, "Sorry Matty...this dildo was not mine nor April's! You would have guessed wrong either way! Maybe you need a little more time than two minutes to determine whose it is? Do you want more time Matty?"

Then Latisha nodded at Ben and he stepped towards me and held his long cock against my wet lips and rubbed it around my lips teasing me. I tried to move my head away but he still found my lips at either side.

Latisha handed her phone to April and told her to keep filming. Then she walked over behind me, grabbed my head and firmly held it pointing forward. I spoke my first words by saying, "Latisha, what the fuck!?! Why the fuck are you doing this to me again! Why?"

"Because you like sucking cock and want to suck more cock and you know it but you will not admit it and you are all in a twist about it up to a point where you are acting like an asshole! And I am tired of it, Matty! Benny is here to remind you how much you liked your last experience sucking his cock! Do you want to suck his cock some more, Matty?"

Benny looked like he wanted to run away right out the door. I was kind of hoping that Latisha would force me to suck Benny's cock some more now that I realized that I DO like sucking his cock. I really wanted to see if I really, truly did like sucking his cock like she said.

Of course, Latisha turned to Benny and said, "Go ahead."

Benny stepped close to me, put the head of his big cock gently against my lips, held my head with his hand, then slowly parted my lips with his fat cock until I was making that 'O' shape around his cock again. He did a few preliminary half strokes then began to slide all but two inches of his cock into my mouth and then down my throat. Benny went slowly, in and out leaving only an inch in my mouth when he pulled out and all but two inches into my throat when he pushed back in. And these slow, full strokes he did were repeated four or five times, then he would pull all the way out and rest the head of his cock against my lips while I got a chance to replenish my breath. The only sound was my throat as Benny pushed deep into my throat 5 times in a row interrupted every 10 seconds by the rest period and by Latisha asking me about sucking cock. Something like this:

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

"Look at you Matty! You love sucking that cock don't you?"

...............................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

"It's okay Matty... I know you like sucking cock, right?"

...............................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

"Damn, what a good cocksucker you are!"

...............................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

{uuuhh gluk}.........................

"Okay Benny stop! Did you like that Matty?"

...............................

And after a solid minute or so of Benny sliding his big cock in and out of my throat, Latisha made him stop and asked me, "Come on Matty, just tell me! Tell me that you like sucking cock! That is all I ask!" And I would say nothing.

So Latisha would then say, "Okay, I guess you need more convincing," and give the signal to Benny.

Then the whole thing would start all over again and I would tolerate another session of Benny working his big cock nearly fully into my throat 5 strokes, rest and repeat 4 or 5 times before being interrogated by Latisha once again.

I was still having some trouble handling Benny's long, thick, beautiful cock (despite Benny holding back 2 inches or so) but truthfully the feeling of Benny's thick cock slowly sliding into my mouth, opening my throat, gliding into my throat then pushing my throat wider as his cock worked deeper and deeper, then feeling the same feelings in opposite order as his cock slid back out of my throat FELT INCREDIBLE. Even the {gluk} sound my throat made sounded wonderfully dirty as it paired with the feeling of my throat expanding. But still I felt like I should not be doing this. In fact I felt I should not even be liking the feeling in the first place.

The thing is, the longer Benny continued to work his big cock in and out of my throat, the more intensely I liked the feeling and the less I thought of what I was doing, why, and if it were wrong or right. After three of these sessions I was getting sexually aroused... turned on. I felt like a slut, but in a good way. I was beginning to contemplate in a yearning way if I should tell Latisha, "YES! I LIKE SUCKING COCK!!" But I could not bring myself to do it.

After the fourth session, when I STILL would not tell Latisha that I liked cock, Latisha thought for a little, then walked over to me and felt my cock through my pants. I knew right away I had been betrayed. Latisha looked at me with scorn and said, "LIAR! Your cock is so hard! You like sucking cock so much that it is turning you on! Say it!!"

Still I said nothing.

Latisha looked at me for a while then smiled. Latisha turned to Ben and asked, "Benny? Are you going to cum soon?"

Benny remarked with obvious certainty, "Oh yes! Soon!"

Latisha moved her face close to mine and said, "I'll bet you would like to swallow another load of cum wouldn't you Matthew?" I had not even thought about it until now but although again I said nothing, my horniness had clouded any other common sense I had and I thought that I really would like some more cum.

"Still no huh," said Latisha to me, "Okay then." And she turned to April and asked her to turn the cell off and put it down which April did. Then Latisha asked April, "April, you like sucking cock don't you?"

April, who had been watching lustily at Benny's big cock, nearly exploded, "Oh yes!!!!"

Latisha said to her, "Say it! Say 'I LIKE SUCKING COCK!'"

April repeated the phrase back to the room with great enthusiasm.

Latisha prompted her, "How about cum and more cock? If you want to suck more cock and swallow more cum why don't you tell us so?"

April, without faltering at all, said out loud, "I like sucking cock so much that I want to suck Benny's cock so that I can swallow some cum!" And I noticed that when she said this she was looking greedily at Benny's huge cock. What had happened to the shy April I knew only months earlier I do not know. Is that how I looked when I saw Benny's cock?

Latisha turned to all of us and said to April but aloud to the room, "You like Benny's big cock don't you?" April shook her head up and down quickly.

Latisha went on, "April, Benny has this big hard cock and just told us that he is about to cum soon. Matthew apparently does not like to suck cock or he would say so right Matthew?" Latisha paused for effect. She went on, "Since you want to suck cock and want to swallow cum, why don't you just suck Benny's cock instead of Matthew so when Benny cums you get to swallow it? No sense wasting a huge load of cum on someone who does not even like sucking cock?" Then she looked at me all smart as I suddenly realized what was happening.

April squealed with excitement and barely managed to say, "Oh yes!!! Thank you!!" Then she knelt on her knees on my right side right next to me. Benny moved over a little and April, all wide-eyed, took ahold of Benny's huge cock and put the head into her mouth and started to suck as best as she could.

I was shocked to find myself somewhat panicked. By the time the fourth session of sucking Benny's dick had ended I just figured that another session would follow soon. And by this time I wanted to suck Benny's cock more and whether I should or shouldn't didn't seem important anymore. I was so turned on. I, obviously, had not perfected blowjobs or anything...and Benny's cock was so long I still had a little difficulty but he had been consistently and carefully stroking it in and out of my throat slowly. His cock felt so good in my mouth that by the end of the fourth session I was mentally wishing he would start working his cock in and out of my throat faster! But now I was not going to get to suck Benny's cock at all! I was going to be forced to watch someone else get all the cum I had worked up in Benny!!

I watched April suck right next to me. Her mouth was too small to get the largest part of Benny's fat dick very deep into her mouth but her enthusiasm was overflowing. She was moaning like a true slut and sucking wildly and using her hand to assist by stroking Benny's shaft that she could not get into her mouth. Both Latisha and I could tell that Benny was getting close.

I tried to rationalize with myself by thinking, "This is okay Matt. You shouldn't be sucking Benny's cock anyway." But it did not work. Watching April suck Benny's huge dick only served to get me hotter. All I could see was that huge cock! Ever since I admitted to myself only moments earlier that I DO like sucking Benny's cock it seemed to me that if I like sucking Benny's cock then I should be sucking it right now!!! I wanted to have that cock in my throat! Not in April's!

Latisha had come over and stood right behind me to watch me watch April suck Benny's cock.

Latisha asked Benny, "Are you getting close, Benny?"

Benny quickly said, "Uh-huh! Soon!"

Latisha stood over me and said to me, "I know you want it Matthew. Just say it! Say 'I like sucking cock and I want to swallow cum!' and you can have more cum! Otherwise, you can watch April get her reward!"

April heard this and was working Benny's cock furiously as if to make Benny cum before I had a chance to change my mind."

Latisha stood above me and caressed me and kept saying over and over every few seconds, "Say it Matty! Come on...all you have to do is say it!"

Benny was getting kind of rigid and moaning like, 'Uhhh... yes....."

April was going full on whore, moaning, working Benny's cock over her face and begging, "Please, I want your load of cum! I need it!"

My mind was racing. I was thinking, "You know you like sucking it! Just say it!"

Benny urgently said, "I'm gonna.....oh...I'm gonna..."

April begged, "Oh give it to me!! Please, I want it!!"

Latisha hissed to me, "SAY IT, Matty!"

I tried but all that came out was a weak, "I....I...."

Benny pulled his big cock out of April's mouth and started stroking it furiously and said, "I'm going to cum!!"

April moaned, "Yes!!!!"

Latisha begged, "Please say it Matt!! Please! For me!!!"

I hesitated a split second then burst out very quietly to Latisha only, "I like to suck cock and want to swallow cum!"

Benny could not have heard me but still Benny looked up at me. April turned her head to the left to view me. Latisha squeezed me tighter.

Then Benny began to cum!

He shot thick streams of semen over and over and over again. One on April then he turned to me and shot his second load on me! My mouth was open from shock and surprise so he then shot his next load into my mouth, then one on April. By then April had leaned her head right against mine and Benny just shot his loads of cum on us both at the same time. And boy, it happened so fast but there was so much cum!

After Benny finished blowing his load on April and I he was the one breathing hard and said, "Oh my god! That was so much cum!"

I even felt that there was a lot of cum! I could definitely feel it on my face almost everywhere! Instinctively, I turned to my right to look at April to see if she had as much cum on her face as I thought I might have on mine. April had done the exact same thing and was looking at me!

We must have seen similar views because we both broke into immediate wide smiles. There is something about being covered in cum I guess! April had a large gob of cum right in the middle of her forehead, a stream of cum that went from below her right eye across the bridge of her nose, a stream of cum right in the middle of her right cheek, a stream of cum on her upper, right lip, and a stream of cum just to the left of her lips that was slowly dripping down her chin in a large drop of cum. And in her hair, about ear level were two large gobs of cum. She was well-covered. I guess she saw me smiling back at her because she stuck her tongue out in an effort to lick some of the cum off of her own face. This made us both laugh!

I knew I had a lot too. I could feel my eye sticking partially closed from the cum one them. And I could feel the cum dripping down my face.

At any rate the cum on our faces served to defuse any thoughts of shame I was definitely feeling right then. I had sucked a man's cock and liked it!

Truth be told I felt more alive than I had been feeling in a long time!

Latisha undid my bindings then came around in front of me as I still sat in the chair and remarked, "See? Was that really that bad?"

I just smiled, "No, I guess not..."

Latisha smiled and said, "And now that you said it don't you feel much better about your internal struggles?"

I had not thought about it but I truly did so I said, "Yes, I guess I do feel better!"

April had gone to the bathroom as had Benny leaving just us two. Latisha kissed me on the forehead in a manner such that when she removed her lips, she had a significant amount of cum glazing her pouty lips. In a soft voice Latisha said to me, "Now that you have said it Matthew, can you say it to me one more time?"

I felt immediately that I was in a rough spot but oddly, when I tried to say it again to her, I smiled and "I like to suck cock and like to swallow cum," just came right out! I was amazed then smiled and I did not feel bad or ashamed either. And Latisha smiled proudly. She leaned in close to me and whispered to me softly, "Do you think you like sucking cock enough that you would like to suck cock some more?"

I looked at her thoughtfully and said, "I do not know... maybe! But no more men, okay!"

She hugged me fully and held the hug then said, "Oh Matty! Yes, no more men! We will talk about it soon, okay? You don't mind if we talk about you sucking more cock do you?"

"No, I don't mind," I said. And I meant it despite the fact that I could not believe what I said.

Latisha released me from the hug and smiled and said,"I am so proud of you Matty that I even forgot to get turned on watching you suck cock! Let's get you cleaned up. Then we'll talk about finding you a shemale cock to suck."

For the first time since being coerced by The Pledge at the pool party, the concept of sucking cock, a shemale cock made me smile.

Even though I still felt shame, I felt that maybe, if I suck the right cock, that being a cocksucker is not THAT bad after all!

12