All Comments on 'The DILF Next Door'

by Bisexualbookworm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Great story. Always that much more erotic and sexy when told in the first person. Aidan is super lucky to have such a hot DILF living next door. I've tended to prefer older men especially when I was your age, but now it would seem I've become the DILF that younger guys want to flirt with without even coming on to them. As a farmer I was contacted by a Mexican PhD student who wanted look around the farm. Back at the farmhouse having a coffee he looked at my hands and suddenly said, "You've got really big hands and long fingers. Very sexy. But your lips look very dry!" He immediately dived in and gave my mouth a good tongue bath. The situation rapidly moved on from there! He was 22 years my junior.

but being physically active and fit I now find that my partners have to be at least 10 years younger to keep up with me. LOL. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Plenty of details.

yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Oh those fathers

Got to be careful. A bit over the top but interesting set-up and vivid descriptions.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Wow that was hot!!! Great story, thanks for sharing 👍.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOOF! Can't wait for the next chapter!

jbluke1111jbluke1111over 1 year ago

You've done it again! Your story Fucking My Son's Best Friend is one of my all-time favorite stories on this site and this new one captures many of the same elements that made that earlier one such a memorable treat--hot as hell scenario of older man-younger guy, good setup and pacing of the story, vivid and descriptive detail of the sexual activity, and tenderness, care, and respect between the couple. Your writing skills are developing beautifully, and I was greatly excited when I saw you had a new story published. It was worth waiting for and is another instant favorite of mine. Very happy you're writing again--hope to read many more from you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After the initial hot sex, now I’d like to understand Gabriel’s motivation to seduce Aiden. If he’s never been with a guy, what prompted him to kiss Aiden and start this up? Had he admired his beauty from afar as Aiden tutored his kids? Had he watched him from next door? It all was a bit unexplained although Gabriel clearly was into it, initiated it, and thoroughly enjoyed it - now considering an actual relationship with Aiden, so it’s not just about getting off. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Now I'll enjoy my blue-balls and then correcting the situation.

PozzyThumpPozzyThumpover 1 year ago

I was so turned off by the repeatedly overdone use of the word "uni" that I didn't bother to finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBisexualbookworm@Bisexualbookworm
I'm a Scottish university student who enjoys writing, singing and acting in my spare time. If you've read any of my stories please leave a comment telling me what you think! Both compliments and criticisms are appreciated :)