The Dink

Story Info
Dimensional traveler is feminized and used for sex.
2.3k words
4.59
10.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

This is a sci-fi story that contains forced crossdressing and sex. The character is one I have used from my earlier stories. He explored femdom worlds in two stories. This is the third. He investigates a world inhabited by giant mutant men.

If you want the earlier stories please let me know. I can post or email them.

I lay spread-eagled on a huge bed. I had just woken up from being knocked unconscious. How long I had been out I had no idea. The strangest thing would have been what I was wearing. This is if I had been on our earth. The one where Biden was U.S. president and Rishi Sunak was the prime minister.

I was strapped to a strange metal frame wearing a frilly black corset, that was severely restricting my breathing. Smooth soft black stockings, and perhaps the worse were the silky red knickers. They were just covered with so much frilly lace, I could barely see my legs. Why was I dressed like this? I really did not want to find out.

My dimensional travel device had yielded no useful technology so far. Recently I visited a world run by women who kept their men in camps, or castrated and feminised them. The other world was ruled by huge females who treated their men, like women were treated in my world in the 1800's. No useful tech though.

My day had begun full of hope. I had improved my device. I could jump dimensions and remain tuned to their frequency. My device would now allow me to bring small objects back to my dimension. I needed to get results soon. I was funded by the army, and they would withdraw my grant any week now.

I had arrived on a world my drone had shown buildings in the distance that looked very advanced. When I had hidden my wristband in the woods to prevent anyone from stealing it and finding our world, I walked to the city.

To my surprise, the inhabitants were not human. They were 5ft, tall aliens, with large eyes and dark green skin. They made strange noises. It sounded like dolphin's echolocation. A group of them surrounded me, then one touched my arm.

"Do not be afraid. Are you human?" I heard this in my head.

"Yes, I am. Who are you."

"We understood all human life was extinct on this world. Come with me. We need to understand this."

They took me into one of the towering glass buildings and forced me to lay on a white slab of what felt like warm plastic. Then one of them took a small glass container with a black worm inside it and held it to my nose.

I struggled, but they held my head and I felt the worm work its way through my sinus. There was a blinding flash of pain, then I was released.

"What the hell did you do to me."

"Good, it worked. We were not sure the worm would work with humans. It feeds off the nutrients in your blood. It is lodged in the cortex of your brain. What it does is translates the thought patterns of anyone you speak to. It also transmits them over a short distance."

"Is that why I can talk to you now?"

"Yes, it is a small thing, but useful. Where did you come from? The humans on this world all died over a hundred rotations ago. That was after a war fought with nuclear fission weapons. We are still having problems making it habitable again."

"Nuclear fission! How is that achieved?"

They looked at me in horror. The four surrounded me. They all placed their hands on me. I could feel them probing my mind.

"You would take technology back to your world where it would be used for destruction. You cannot stay here."

They took me back to the tree where I had hidden my wristband.

"We have analyzed your device. This dimension will be sealed off from you now. Do not attempt to return."

I found myself back in my lab. After a quick coffee and a sandwich, I set the controls for my second destination. The drones had returned with footage of a large city nearby.

When I arrived I hid my portal wristband by burying it near the foot of a large oak tree in a field. Then I set out toward the city.

The first person I saw looked human. The thing was he was 8ft tall. His head had a strange angular shape. Almost square. He look at me in surprise and said something in a language I could not understand. Then the words formed in my mind. The worm must still be in my head. That would be useful.

What he said was "A dink." Whatever that meant. He lunged for me and easily picked me up. With my whole body under his right arm, he walked towards a grey steel building. I fought with all my strength and put me on the floor and held me there with his foot. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an ingot of bright steel. Then I saw him tap on his a device that looked like a phone. The metal divided into five strips. He wrapped a strip around each wrist and ankle. The last, elongated into a thin steel necklace. This he placed around my throat.

He tapped his control and all the bands locked together, except the one around my throat. I was helpless, hogtied. He picked me up and brought me into the building. He sat down on a comfortable-looking chair and left me at his feet.

"I didn't think there were any wild dinks left. Where have you been hiding?"

I knew I had to come up with something. So, I lied of course. I wanted that controller and the metal. I had the metal on me. All I needed was his control, then I could return to the tree and I would have some incredible technology to give the army if I could reverse engineer it.

"I'm a survivalist. I have been living in the wilderness for 15 years. What has happened here?"

"You mean you don't know? How is that possible? Have you been living in a cave for 10 years?"

"Something like that. So, tell me."

He tapped his control and released me.

"Sit over there, and I'll tell you. If you try to escape you will fall flat on your face in 3 seconds."

I realised then how much control he had over me.

"Ten years ago the alien ship crashed in Scotland. All the crew had dead. We could tell it was a warship of some kind. Within 3 days the team that investigated the ship fell ill. They all went into a coma. Over 24 hours their bodies changed.

They grew 30% larger. their bone structure changed. They had increased strength, speed and intellect. Their I.Q. increased to at least 200. The first of the converted worked out the ship had self-replicating nanites. They treated the human body as a sick alien. They converted our bodies into the same structure as the dead aliens.

"That is incredible. Were you one of the investigators?"

"No, it spread like a plague. It is everywhere. The problem came when it encountered human women. A few, around 1% were changed into males. Most of them died though. We constructed sealed bio-domes. With our increased intelligence and strength, it was an easy task."

"All your women are in dio-domes? There must be millions."

"There are currently 100,000 women left. The rest died. Every woman you knew before you went into the wild is probably dead. The remaining women are kept safe and are all focused on keeping our species alive. If a male is born, he leaves the dome at 18 years of age. Nearly all of them are converted by the nanites within hours. The nanites have evolved. They are very efficient now. We think they are trying to build a new army for whatever race created them."

"That is unbelievable. Why did you call me a dink?"

"We still don't understand, but one in eight men remain unchanged. They stay small. Dinky if you will. They were all rounded up and are used to comfort the remaining men."

"Too what the remaining men?"

Men can live without women, but to be healthy we need companionship, affection and sex. We need things only women can provide. We tried artificially creating sex-bots at first. It did not work. So we decided dinks were the answer."

"You all turned gay?"

"I suppose a dink like you would say that. Look at the two of us. Women are weaker than men. You are weaker than me. Women are usually shorter than men. You are shorter than me. To me you are feminine. You just need a little work. You will be a wife to me and my group of friends. Finding a wild dink is almost unheard of."

I was almost too shocked to talk. He intended to fuck me. I was to be used for sex by him and all of his friends. I leaped at him. I tried to punch him. He was so fast. He caught my wrist and lifted me off the ground.

"You'll learn. Tighten collar 10%."

The band around my throat tightened and I gasped for breath. Then I passed out.

Now I was on my back dressed in sexy women's underwear. I feared the worse.

"Good you are awake. Sorry I had to do that. Understand this. The house computer will not let you leave. The bands will lock together and it will choke you until you pass out. Just accept your role. You will be making 6 men very happy. Let us begin."

My hands were magnetized to the top of the frame by the bands of metal, my feet were clamped at the bottom. As he picked up the frame from the bed, I saw I had no hair on my body. I caught a glimpse of my face in a mirror. I had long hair and makeup on.

"Oh my god. What have you done to me?"

"You like it? Your hair has been removed from your body. I accelerated the growth of the hair on your head. The house computer tattooed your makeup using a service bot. You are beautiful now."

He dropped me face down on the bed. I struggled for all I was worth. I could not break free. This was going to happen.

"House! Frame configuration 3." He said.

I felt the frame move. It lifted my waist up and drew my hands toward my knees. I tried to rock off the bed. The frame widened, and this made it impossible to move. I was on all fours. Waiting for my "husband" to deflower me.

I felt my knickers slide down at the back. I whimpered. He was 8ft tall. How big was his

cock?

I felt something small and hard push into my hole. I yelped when I felt a cold fluid being injected inside me.

"This gel should numb you. Eventually, you will be stretched enough not to use it."

I tried to get my head around what that meant. I could imagine being molested by this man and his giant friends for years on end. I struggled and screamed to be free.

I heard him remove his clothes. I glanced over my shoulder and I saw it. I felt a mixture of horror and relief. Whatever alien the nanites had reconfigured most human males into, never had human proportions when it came to sexual organs.

His cock was around 7 inches long. It was slender, about twice the thickness of my thumb. What was horrifying was the shape. It was ridged heavily for the whole length. I would feel every inch as it went in. The other shocking thing was the size of his balls. They were like two tennis balls in a sack hanging between his legs.

The cone-shaped head made contact with my hole. I clenched as tight as I could. I felt the pressure increase. Then the head was in. I cried out and lost control. I felt each and every ridge as it slid slowly in.

His hands were on my shoulders now. He pulled himself all the way in.

"Please stop. I'm a man. I don't want this."

"Shhh, all dinks say that at first. You will learn to love it."

With that, he started to pump in and out of me. The gel did what he said it would. The pain of being penetrated against my will subsided. My breath grew ragged. The ridges on his cock were working their magic on my insides. My cock grew stiff and hard in my silky underwear. I didn't want this. How could it be turning me on?

With each thrust my cock twitched and the head brushed against the lace of the frilly knickers. I could not help myself. I came. I was ashamed of myself. Was I gay? Was I enjoying this?

I would have collapsed, but the frame kept me in place. He had been fucking me for 10 minutes now. His balls were making a loud slapping noise with each thrust. It was like being spanked and fucked at the same time. My knickers were soaking wet. The head of his ridged organ was milking my prostate.

"Ohh yesss." He said.

Then I found out why his balls were so big. It felt like someone had turned on a hose inside me. He pulled out.

"Frame position one."

The frame returned to its original position. I lay there used and panting.

"I shall release you to clean up soon. I have bought lots of lovely dink clothes for you to wear. In a few days, I shall introduce you to my group of friends. I'm sure they will love you."

I remained silent. Here I was professor Peter Hind, the inventor of dimensional travel, stuck as a sex toy to a group of mutated giant humans.

Somehow I had to figure out a way to disable his house computer. To escape to the woods and back home. Just how long would it take? What would I be like by then?

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers