All Comments on 'The Dink'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More, please. This was quite refreshing.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

So many incredible ideas, this wasn't the story I was expecting to read on this quiet morning, but I'm glad it's floating around my over-excited imagination, ha... Thanks, Leeanna.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

I had to do this odd little story. It was an idea that was stuck in my head. it was getting in the way of writing my "housewife" stuff. Sorry if you don't like it. The other stories are on ficitonmania. They are female-led dystopia stories. Very little sex.

Normale service will be resumed as soon as possible.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

I have just seen a few mistakes i this one. I had a weird dream where I was fastened to a frame and used by a guy. I fitted it into a story.

There are 3 other parts to the interdimensional scientist story.

https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=1629492623480745063

This is one of them, Inter-Dimensional Trip To The Pan European Gynarchy

TechnooneTechnooneover 1 year ago

I hope there is more to it...love to read other stories on this character

TechnooneTechnooneover 1 year ago

I love it and hope there is more to this and love to read the other stories on the character.

vickiebonnevickiebonneover 1 year ago

Interesting idea! Can't wait for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...