The Dinner Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper inside her.

"I think I'm gonna, oh GOD yes Jake I think I'm gonna cum," she moaned, "ahhh, oh god Jake cum with m-eeeahhh." Each thrust she pulled him deeper; her nails dug a little deeper into his back. The walls of her pussy clamped down in pleasure on his shaft.

"Ah fuuuck yeah," he grunted out, feeling himself twitch inside her and fill the condom.

"Yesyesyes baby ahhhh," screamed Emily under him, staring up at him as their shared orgasms swept though them both.

Jacob kept thrusting, unwilling to pull out of her sweet little pussy until he couldn't keep going anymore. He collapsed down on her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, holding him inside her still.

I never want this feeling to stop.

"That was wonderful Jacob," Emily sighed as he slid out of her and into the bed beside her. He popped the and disposed of the condom in the wastebasket, then rolling back over to her. He admired the naked woman in his bed, flushed, happy and wet, staring at him with a blissful expression of after-glow.

Well done buddy.

Distraction

Dale sat across the table from Lucy, checking his phone periodically. He had, on her insistence, changed out of his Steelers shirt, but clearly his mind was still on the game.

She almost blamed herself for thinking he wouldn't be. Almost.

It kept coming up too.

"So TJ Watt was the defensive player in 2021 babe," he told her, trying to get her interested in the world's most boring sport.

She nodded politely as he continued to tell her about this and that, sipping on Merlot. Occasionally Dale taking a break to slam back a mouthful of Molsen, then continuing about some defensive end.

She twirled her long black hair in her fingers with impatience. She loved him really, but times when his one-track mind were so one track could get annoying.

Sometimes.

If he wasn't so damned good in bed it might piss her off more. But it didn't, and him throwing her around the bedroom in fits of passion made it worth it she supposed.

Besides, he could be shaken off football if she tried.

"Do you like my top babe?" Lucy asked, still twirling her hair in her fingers.

"You look sooo hot Luce. Your tits look dope in that shirt."

Lucy rolled her eyes at him, but she enjoyed the complement anyways. She loved being able to distract him with her body, it was a sort of superpower she wielded at a whim.

"Plus your ass looks hot as fuck in your jeans," he continued. In the dim lighting of the restaurant he couldn't tell that she blushed a little, looking down at her legs in the skintight black pants she was wearing.

She excused herself to go to the bathroom after the meal. She walked away slowly, making sure to give her ass a little extra wiggle as she walked past Dale, her hand tracing over his shoulder as she walked.

The bathroom in the restaurant was small and occupied. She fiddled with her phone while she waited. Thinking she needed to tell Dale something, she went to text him, opening her messenger app, making old messages reload.

There, first thing on the screen, was a picture of an erect cock. Dale's.

"Shit!" she said under her breath, quickly closing her phone. She'd forgotten they sent each other nudes the other day when he was at work.

She looked behind her. Nobody was waiting at the bathroom but her. She backed up to the wall and reopened her phone. She wasn't a fan of dick pics as a rule, especially uninvited ones. This one however, seeing him ready for her, wanting her, imagining that big cock sliding inside her. She felt warmth spread across her body.

Lucy scrolled up the chat to see herself. The pic that had elicited the dick pic was her in the mirror in their bathroom, naked. She had just finished showering, and water beaded on her skin. One hand was holding the phone, the other squeezing her left breast.

The bathroom door opened, and she hastily locked her screen. Walking in, she sat down in the stall, and looked at her phone again. There was a ten second video she hadn't sent him. She muted her phone and opened it.

It was a video she took from above, selfie style, of her riding Dale's cock. She watched the silent video, seeing her facial expression change as she started to cum. The video ended there because she dropped the phone to put both hands on his chest and ride him to completion.

She thought about his warm cum pulsing out of his cock, filling her, and thought about masturbating right there in the restaurant bathroom. She slid her hand down to her pussy, she was wet.

"Maybe that's what the last person was taking so long doing," she muttered to herself. She didn't, it was too small a bathroom, and she knew she would be too loud, so she did her buisness and left.

She walked back to Dale, thinking about his cock still as she sat down.

"Hey babe, we're up by a touchdown."

Of course he was checking on the football. Such a dick sometimes.

It was time to pay the bill, which Dale did without demure. They left the restaurant and got in their car to go home. It was uneventful.

Once home, Dale made straight for the living room to put on the game. Lucy was disappointed, but not surprised. The video she watched flashed through her mind once again.

"I'm going to go to bed babe," she said, walking into the room. He rose to give her a kiss, which he did, with gusto.

"Good night baby. Love you," he said, playfully grabbing her ass a little as he did.

Silly man doesn't know what he's missing out on she thought. She headed back to the bedroom and closed the door behind her, shutting out the sounds of football. She brushed her teeth and started to undress. She pulled the v-neck off and then sighed happily as she undid her bra.

She stopped, looking into the mirror at her now exposed breasts. Slowly rubbing them, half out of pleasure at freedom from the bra, but also for the sensation of her warm palms rubbing her nipples.

She undid and took off her pants, pulling her panties down with them. Then, she bent over and dug around the bathroom drawers for her toy, a glass dildo. She admired it, the smooth ribbed surface, the rainbow of colours when the light hit it.

She held it up, watching in the mirror as she slid the cold, hard, shaft over her nipple, feeling it harden. A shiver crept through her body. She brought it lower, running the cold glass over her short dark pubes to her lips, sliding it up and down, picking up wetness from her folds.

She laid on the bed on her back, her legs open. She slid her hand down toward her pussy, with her index finger, gently probing her opening and slide it slowly inside herself, feeling the warm wetness on her hands.

She slid the dildo to her pussy, and rubbed her clit with the tip, moaning softly as she did. Then, changing the angle, she pushed the hard glass inside, gasping as she felt her pussy squeezing the ribbed shaft. She started slow, pushing the toy deeper inside her, then slowly withdrawing it most of the way, feeling the hardness and weight of it each time.

She sped up. Her moans mixing with the wet sounds of the toy fucking her pussy.

"Oh fuckfuck ohmygodomygod," she moaned, not bothering to keep her voice down. She rubbed her clit frantically, her back arching and lifting off the bed. Her first orgasm rippled through her body.

She collapsed back down in the bed, awash with sensations, gasping. As the orgasm subsided, and she opened her eyes, Dale was standing in the doorway watching, his hand down his pants rubbing the bulge in them. She hadn't heard the door open.

She didn't say anything. Still panting and moaning, she slid the toy out of her quaking pussy, admiring the shining wetness on it. Then, wordlessly, she rolled over and lifted herself onto her knees, her face and shoulders on the pillows, her ass and pussy presented to Dale to use.

Lucy heard Dale's pants hit the floor and she felt him get behind her on the bed. He grabbed her ass cheek hard, squeezing her, then he smacked her ass, the sound echoed in the bedroom, and Lucy moaned.

He grabbed her hips, his hands rough on her skin, and with one motion, shoved his cock roughly inside her, causing her to gasp. He felt so big inside her, she started to cum instantly as he plowed her into the bed.

"Ohhhh fuuuck baby," she screamed, voice muffled by being driven roughly into the pillows. Her pussy spasming on the cock being slammed into her, "haaahhh use me baby, fuck, use me baby ahh!"

While he continued to thrust into her, she pulled herself up onto her hands. She felt Dale grab a handful of her long hair, and he pulled her to him.

Lucys neck was bend back, his hand in her hair pulling her into his cock, which he pushed into her over and over. He smacked her ass again, the sting of pain mixing with the intense pleasure. She started to orgasm again, her pussy clamping onto Dale's hot cock like it would never let go.

He started to grunt a little as he fucked her, a sure sign he was about to cum too. He pulled out of her sopping wet pussy, and she rolled over onto her back, squeezing her tits together for him.

"Mmm baby, you gonna cum on my tits baby, mmmm," she moaned. "Cover me baby, give it to me."

She took his slick cock and started stroking him. He let out a guttural half-moan half-roar and started spirting. His hot cum landing in ropes on her tits. She moaned with pleasure; she loved it when he marked her with his cum.

He collapsed into the bed beside her, spent, still gasping. She started rubbing the cum onto her nipples. Still panting, Dale scooped up some cum in his fingers and rubbed it onto her clit. The effect was instant.

"Oh fuck oh fuck, I'm going to cum a-again," she squealed she rubbed her slick nipples. His fingers on her clit and her body smeared with his cum sent her over the edge. She screamed out, writhing on the bed, arching her back.

They now both collapsed together on the bed, spent, sticky, and sated. They laid there together recovering for some minutes.

"Who won babe?" Lucy asked after some time.

"Besides me? No idea."

Date Night Saved

Phil was getting annoyed. He grimaced every time his chair got jostled from behind. The people behind him in the restaurant wouldn't stop cursing. He made a significant face to his wife, Fatima, sitting across from him at the table.

She annoyed too. She'd been trying to ignore it, but it was getting ridiculous. The kids were at a really impressionable age and a bunch of jerks yelling curse words wasn't in the plans.

"Is this our fault Phil," she asked, irritated, "should we have expected this?"

"No, this is ridiculous hun."

"What is daddy," asked his oldest beside him.

"Don't worry about it buddy, your mom and dad are just surprised by how loud it is."

That seemed to satisfy his child, and he went back to eating his supper. Phil and Fatima spoke in low tones.

"Like I get it, it's a pub, it's for adults, but hun this is too much," said Fatima, as Phil got his chair jostled again.

Phil tried to focus on something else. Dinner was delicious and the kids were enjoying themselves. His wife looked really pretty. Fatima was wearing a white sweater with a V-neck, and dark pants that accentuated her round hips.

She smiled when she saw her husband looking at her fondly. He was looking pretty handsome, if flustered. The dim light of the restaurant caught in his green eyes. They'd been married for ten years now and two kids later, she still wanted him.

Their lovemaking had been routine lately, stilted perhaps by parenthood, work and just... everything. It could be hard to make time.

One of the men stood up, jostling Phil again as he did.

"Daw fuck sorry bro," he exclaimed loudly. Phil had enough. He stood quickly, aggressively enough to rattle the dishes on their table.

"Listen. You need to stop running into me and stop yelling and cursing. I have young children here, and you are RUINING this dinner."

The man's face dropped. He raised his hands to his chest with his palms out, as if afraid.

"Woah w-woah bruh, sorry man," he stammered.

"Sorry is for the first time, the second time, maybe even the third time. Do you get me," he cut across the man. Fatima couldn't remember ever seeing Phil like this before. She was starting to worry he was about to get in a fight.

"I... Chill man, I said I'm sorry, shi--shoot."

"Hope you are," Phil said, looking to Fatima as he sat back down. His cheeks were flushed.

"Sorry about that hun, I couldn't..." Phil began. Fatima cut him off.

"No don't apologize Phil, that was great. That needed to happen," she added, a note of venom in her voice.

"Heh, thanks honey. Sorry kids, enjoy your food," he added to his still surprised children. He looked around him, suddenly looking self-conscious.

The man came back and sat down, apologizing under his breath again as he did so.

"In the Principal's office Ben?" Fatima heard one of the women ask the man, causing a quiet laugh at the table.

The rest of the meal went by quietly. The kids enjoyed the food, Phil relaxed, the jerks were quiet. Phil looked different to Fatima all of the sudden, powerful, more rugged. She eyed his chest through his blue button-up shirt, the way the light shone on the whisps of grey in his dark hair.

It was pretty hot how he stood up for her and the family she mused.

"Can I get you dissert," asked the waiter, clearing the plates.

"No just the bill, thanks," Fatima said before her husband could say anything. She wanted to be home with him. The kids complained sadly that they wanted dessert and she explained that dissert is expensive and it's already past their bedtime. They were compliant, but not satisfied with the answer.

Phil too raised his eyebrow at her, surprised, but he didn't say anything. Disunity at a time like this could cause chaos, and he was more of a main-course guy anyways. They paid, got the kids ready and bundled them into the car. The drive was quiet, the kids were tired.

"I'm sorry about earlier hun," said Phil in a low tone as they drove. "Feel like I took it too far."

"Not at all Phil, I'm pretty happy you did it actually," she said, putting her hand on his leg. She leaned in so the kids couldn't overhear, "it was sexy actually."

He gave his wife a wry smile.

Once home they gathered the kids up and fell into the usual routine. They slipped into comfy clothes and started the bedtime routine for the kids. It was close to nine, late for them.

"Show?" she asked Phil as Fatima tucked in her youngest. He'd just come from the other room having read the eldest a story.

"Yeah, sounds great," he said. He had changed into his PJs, a comfortable set of flannel plaid pants and a t-shirt.

They went downstairs to their wide couch and got cozy in some throw blankets. She pulled herself close to Phil and put her hand on his leg. The show was a sit-com, and it didn't hold her attention.

Fatima was horny. She squeezed his thigh and cuddled up closer to him. He put his arm around her and started rubbing her back through the fleece of her PJ sweater. She realized the way he was rubbing her back; he was feel if she was wearing a bra. His hand kept rubbing her back lower more deliberately after he clearly realized she wasn't.

She was glad he was on the same page, but the kids had just gone to bed. They had to wait. For as long as she could anyway. She pulled herself closer, breathing in the faint smell of his deodorant.

Was half an hour long enough? It'll have to be.

The hand she had on his thigh drifted slowly upward, toward his pant's elastic waistband. She slipped her fingers delicately into his pants and found his penis. He sighed as she started slowly stroking his hardening cock under his pants.

"Shhh," she whispered in his ear, "you're all mine."

His arm, already around her, dropped down to grab her ass through the fleece PJ pants. He started to stiffen in her warm hand as she softly stroked him, sighing softly in her ear.

She pulled the blanket aside, then pushed his waistband down to expose his cock.

"What abo..." he started to say before she stopped him by placing a finger over his lips.

"Shhh," she whispered again, before lowering herself down and engulfing his cock in her mouth, causing him to groan. She swirled his cockhead in her mouth, tasting his salty pre-cum on the tip.

She moaned too, swirling her tongue around the hot flesh in her mouth. She felt him harden and grow in her mouth. Her hand on the base of his cock, stroking him gently and matching the pace of her sucking. The room was quiet but for the movie and her quiet, rhythmic slurps. Phil tilted his head back and groaned He ran his fingers through her long dark hair while she bobbed.             

"Mommy? Dad," came a voice from upstairs.

"Fuck," whispered Fatima, pulling the blanket up to cover Phil. She didn't have time to move, so she pretended to be asleep on his lap.

"Can I have some water," came the voice from upstairs.

"Y-yes honey," Phil responded, "go get some and go back to bed, ok?"

Fatima, still laying on Phil's lap, inches away from his blanket covered erection, giggled.

"That was close," she said, looking up at him, "it's lucky they're too young to be suspicious. Plus, they can't see the living room from there thank God..."

As soon as she heard the bedroom door click shut upstairs, Fatima's hand was back under the blankets. He was hot, hard under the blanket. She worked him slowly, taking time to massage his balls.

"I want you Phil," she whispered in his ear, "you're all mine to do what I want with." He groaned with pleasure from her soft touch.

She slid her free hand down her pants. She slid her middle finger lower, past her neatly trimmed pubes to her labia, feeling the wetness on her lips. She slid it inside, moaning quietly as she did so, then withdrew it, and put it in Phil's mouth.

"That's a taste of what's to come," she said as he licked her finger. She stood, beckoning him to join her which he did, awkwardly pulling his PJs over his erection. "Better hide that."

They padded softly up the bedroom. It was on the other wing of the house, happily far from the kid's bedrooms. Far enough away that they wouldn't hear what she had in mind for Phil. As she walked up the stairs, Phil followed, squeezing her round ass as he did.

She closed the bedroom door and locked it with a click. He put the bedroom TV on, but nobody intended on watching it. Fatima walked up to him as sensually, pulling her top off as she did so.

"What do you think of these," she asked, squeezing her soft D-cup tits in her hands before pulling Phil's face into them. He eagerly buried himself between them, then sucked on each nipple in turn.

"Mmm that's right baby," she purred, "you're gonna take care of me."

She pulled his face up to hers, and kissed him, and started stroking his package through his pants.

"Take your clothes off and lie down," she said, a forcefulness in her voice. He complied. She stood there, watching her man undress himself for her and lay down on the bed. She slid her own PJs off and walked over to the bed.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled his head between her legs.

"Lick me," she said, lowering herself to his eager mouth, spreading her lips with her index and middle fingers. He started lapping at her with zeal, causing a moan to escape her.

She gyrated slowly on his face, shifting herself to the exact right spot for his licks, moaning softly.

"This is so hot bab..." Phil started.

"Shhh, no.. no, mmmmm, no talking," she moaned, lowering her pussy closer to his face, stifling the words. "Mmm fuuuuck that's better."

She put her hands on the headboard above Phil's head and started riding his face, gyrating, and thrusting her hips into each lick. Pleasure roiled through her body. Her hand dropped and she ran it through his hair and held his head, pulling his mouth eager mouth ever closer.