The Dinner Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm that's exactly what you wanted wasn't it baby? Take your sexy little whore of a secretary on a big trip and have your way with her," she pouted, looking into his eyes, and gently licking his cock. She had her skirt hiked up, and her other hand was under her panties.

She was right of course. He watched her as she stroked him; Saliva ran down her lips, her lipstick and eyeliner smeared, her hair mussed. She looked every part the whore she said she was, and she was all his. His cock twitched with the feeling of power he felt.

Jess stood up after giving his cock a last lick. Her tits weren't big, Mike guessed b-cup, but they were perky. Her little pale nipples were stiff and inviting. He pulled her close and sucked on her left, while her felt her hands were working the buckle on her dress. It dropped to the floor and her hands came up to his head holding him on her tit as she moaned.

"Mmm feel how wet I am baby. Feel how wet your secretary is... Boss."

His hand travelled down to her thin black thong and slid the wet cotton aside. His index finger parted her lips, causing her to moan in his ear.

"No quickies in the office at lunch break this time baby, aahhhh..." she trailed off as his finger slid inside her. "You, mmmm, you get to-to take your time with me," she panted.

He withdrew his fingers from her quaking pussy and put them in his mouth, savouring her taste. She pulled her lacy thong off and stood naked in front of him. Her long hair hung down her breasts. Mike noticed a small tattoo near her naval and realized he'd never seen her entirely naked before. Her pussy was smooth but for a little dark stripe of pubic hair.

Jess walked slowly over to the side of the bed and climbed on. She got on her hands-and-knees and presented her round ass to him with a jiggle.

"Take me baby, take my cunt," she moaned. As Mike pulled off the last of his clothes, she positioned herself so that he had good view, and access, to her pussy and puckered pink asshole. Mike had never heard her talk like this before. Every other time together there'd always been a reason to be quiet and secretive.

He got behind her and started rubbing his cock over her slick entrance, causing her to moan and gyrate her hips, trying to find his cock with her pussy. He gave her ass a firm smack. It was louder than he thought.

"Ohhh! Mmmm," she gasped, surprised but seemed to enjoy it. A red handprint showed on her ass. He slid his cock to her entrance, and slowly pushed inside her.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah, fuck my lil' cunt baby, fuck meee," she cried out as he started thrusting into her. Within ten seconds Mike felt her pussy tighten and clamp on his cock.

"Ohh fuck you're so tight," he groaned. His hands were on her hips, pulling himself deeper into her. With he thrust she twerked her hips and pushed back, driving his cock deeper with each thrust.

"Oh God, oh fuuuuuck," screamed Jess, her arms collapsing so that her shoulders fell to the mattress. Her pussy started to pulse again, like a wet vice clamping on his cock. "You're... you're... aaaaah, so, so much better than my boyfriend," she screamed out as another orgasm ripped through her.

He felt his crotch soak with her squirt. The cum was rising in him now, he could feel his balls tighten and his heart quicken. He pulled out of her soaking wet pussy, and she rolled over and moved to his cock, knowing what he wanted.

No sooner had she taken wet cock in her hand did he start to cum. A guttural roar escaped his lips and he started to pulse, barely able to keep his eyes open to see his cum hit her face. She jerked his cock with one hand, the other at her crotch, violently fingering herself.

As soon as he stopped pulsing, she engulfed his cock in her mouth, causing him to gasp. He watched her work, her cheeks and chin splattered with his hot load, her lips wrapped around his messy dick, slurping loudly while she sucked licked it clean. She continued until he gasped out that it was too sensitive, then with a happy expression, she wiped the semen off her face with her fingers and sucked them clean.

They collapsed in the bed next to each other. They winced and lay in silence as one of their phones buzzed somewhere for a while and then went silent. While Mike lay there still gasping, Jess stood up and walked over to the fridge, pulled out a bottle of champagne and grabbed a couple plastic cups.

She popped the bottle and poured some for each of them. They toasted and took sips.

"That was just round one baby," teased Jess. Mike could still see with satisfaction a sheen from his load on her face. He was ready to go all night.              

Appetizers

Alexa looked over at her husband Nick as he casually scrolled on his phone. He looked up at her. His cold, grey eyes seemed lifeless, like he was looking into her or through her.

"Not yet, be patient," he said in a tone that left no room for discussion. He took a sip of his wine and went back to the phone.

Bastard's going to draw this out all damn night, now that he's satiated, for now.

He was aloof, distant.

He's always like this right after. When the game is still on.

"I like this place," said Nick, putting his phone down. The dim light of the tabletop light fixture made the of grey hair twinkle in his sideburns shimmer.

"Yeah... it's nice," said Alexa awkwardly, "I'm glad you got us this nice booth." She sipped her wine.

"Better that way," he said nonchalantly.

"Hello everyone, can I get us started with some appetizers? Maybe a spinach dip," asked the waitress, a short redhead.

"No appetizers for us, thanks," he said to the waitress, then added to Alexa, "we've had our appetizers already."

Well he's had his anyways.

"I'll have the steak and potatoes combo," said Nick, picking up his phone.

"Hmm, let me look," Alexa said, remembering the menu. She took a minute to re-read it; having only skimmed it when they arrived. "I will have... the chicken sandwich, thanks," she said, handing the menus to the waitress.

No sooner had the waitress turned around, when a soft buzzing started in Alexa's most sensitive place. She was barely able to stifle the moan that escaped her lips. She squeezed her thighs together as the tempo of the vibrations slowed a little. She felt the cotton panties she was wearing under her knee length dress were wet.

How am I not going to explode in front of everyone like this?

She squirmed in her seat as the vibrations stopped.

No don't stop.

Nick was looking at her smiling, controlling the app with his phone.

Alexa took a long sip of her wine and placed the glass down. She licked a drop of wine from her lips. The flavour mixed with the taste of Nick's salty musk.

It hadn't been there that long.

Half an hour earlier, Nick and Alexa pulled up to the back parking lot of the restaurant. The back parking lot was an overflow, usually just staff parked there. He parked in a darker part of the lot and turned off the car.

Alexa reached over, lifting the center console in the process. She slid her fingers delicately along the bulge in his pants. He slid the strap of her dress down around her shoulder, and with his other, he started undoing his belt.

Let me see it.

She leaned down lower once his pants were open and reached in. His cock was hot and hard in her hand. She pulled the underwear down pulled him out of his pants.

He wants me so bad, he's so big.

Alexa started to lick from the base, up his shaft to his circumcised head and back down. She started to suck, taking Nick slowly into her mouth, swirling his tongue and making him groan.

"Mmmm yeah suck my cock slut," he growled.

Like I need an invite.

She grasped the base of his dick with her hand and started pumping him into her mouth, slurping each time she withdrew. Nick's hand on her back pulled her dress up over her ass. She gave her a smack on the ass cheek, causing her to moan around his cock.

Give it to me. Make me feel it.

His hand explored further. He slid it down her ass to her pussy. She felt him push the wet panties aside and part her lips. She moaned around his cock as he penetrated her with his index finger.

I hope someone sees. I want them to see me.

Nick's hands drifted to her shoulders and head. She deepthroated him, taking him so deep she gagged around his cock. She recovered quickly and kept sucking; the sound of sloppy sucking filled the car.

He's really close.

Nick started thrusting, holding Alexa's face and head down on his cock and fucking her mouth. He started to groan louder. She moaned around the hot flesh thrusting her mouth. His hands gripped her head and her down on his cock as it twitched and thrust in her mouth.

Alexa's mouth flooded with warm cum. His thrusting continued as came, each thrust pushed the cock deeper into her mouth as he spirted. His hands relaxed with a groan, but Alexa kept sucking, swallowing as she sucked, cum dribbling from her lips.

"Ahh fuuuuck," groaned Nick when Alexia slid is cock out of his mouth with a messy slurp.

That's it, look him right in the eyes and show him why he put a ring on it.

She looked up at him and swallowed his cum while he watched, then she went back to his messy cock and started licking up leftover cum while he groaned and twitched until he was clean.

"That's a good girl," groaned Nick when he'd recovered, "you know what time it is now.

I've been waiting for it all week.

Nick reached into a bag in the backseat and withdrew a horseshoe shaped remote vibrator. Alexa opened her legs, her dress still hiked up around her waist, and pulled her underwear aside for access. She felt the wetness on her fingers, and she moaned with anticipation.

He traced the outline of her smooth, pussy with his index finger, gently teasing her. Then he slid his finger inside her pussy, already soaking wet from the throat-fucking. She moaned softly.

More, give it to me right here, right now, fuck me.

Nick withdrew his finger, then put it in her mouth, letting her suck her juices off his finger.

Would be tastier if he'd filled my cunt first.

He took the toy, and warmed it a little in his hands, then slid the buisness end down to her pussy, gathering her wetness on it, then pushed it inside her aching slit. Her pussy clamped on it instantly, begging for more.

If he so much as touches me the right way, I'll cum.

He pulled her underwear back over the vibrator, covering her juicy pussy. He licked her flavour of his fingers. Alexa looked at her reflection the visor mirror. Her hair was a mess, so she pulled it up into a ponytail. A smear of Nick's cum shone on her lips and chin. She left it there, as they agreed.

"Shall we," he asked, doing up his pants.

They straightened themselves out and went in the restaurant.

"Alexa?"

Nick's voice snapped her out of the daydream. She shook her head for a moment and smiled.

"I was... reminiscing," she said, squeezing her legs together, feeling the silent and still toy inside her.

"About?" Nick asked, smiling.

About? What do you think I was reminiscing about with your load drying on my face? He's teasing me because he knows I want it.

"Oh just, earlier," she said, innocently.

I wonder if the waitress noticed.

No sooner had she wondered about her did the waitress show up.

"Would you like a refill on your glass ma'am?"

"Yes thank..."

Holy shit!

"Th-hanks, yes," she stuttered. The pleasure radiated through her whole body from the little buzzing inside her.

Oh my God, he's got it set so high! I'm going to cum in front of her if he keeps it like this. Fuuuckfuckfuck.

"Mmm," he pondered, unnaturally slowly, yes I'll have another glass too."

"Alrighty, coming right up," said the waitress, walking away. He picked up his phone and the buzzing stopped.

No! I don't care anymore, I'll cum in front of everyone turn it back up.

The waitress returned with their respective wines. She poured Nick's first, then leaned over the table a little to pour Alexa's, her V-neck top loose.

She nice little tits. Fuck! He's made me so horny it's all I can think about.

Dinner arrived, and he let her eat her meal in relative peace. Her panties were drenched. The vibrations had stopped, but she needed more, she clenched the vibrator inside herself.

I need him, it, something. I need to cum.

"How's your dinner honey? The chicken good?" Nick asked, again normally, as if nothing was up, enjoying his steak.

It's really good hon," she responded, smiling as if she could fool herself into forgetting the feral lust inside her.

Both of them ate quickly.

He's getting horny again. He wouldn't eat so fast playing his game, unless he wanted to tap back in. I can use that.

Alexa yawned softly, stretching her shoulders back, accenting her tits, then forward, squeezing them together. She watched his eyes follow her chest as she did.

Now who's in charge?

Alexa wasn't wearing a bra under her dress. The material wasn't thin, but with her state of arousal, she saw that her nipples were visible through it.

Give it to me Nick, let me feel it. Pick up your phone and give me my dessert.

His hands moved slowly to his phone, his eyes were on hers, watching her beg with just a flick of her eyes.

Do it. Do it. Do it. Ahhhh

Alexa gasped as the buzzing started again. She squeezed her legs together, her pussy clenched on the vibe.

"Aaah fuuuck," she whispered. He started playing with the settings varying the pace. She leaned forward to hang on the table while trying to look natural.

The waitress is coming back over, holy shit.

As she approached, Nick turned the vibrations down, but not off. The little machine kept her orgasm from fading or building too fast.

Oh my god this is torture. I want to cum. Let met cum. Let the ginger see me if you want just let me cuuuum Nick.

"Dessert here folks or just the bill?"

"Hmm, I think we'll take the bill, won't we honey?" he said, looking at Alexia expectantly.

"Uhh yeaaah," she managed through the vibrations. "We. We'll be taking the bill."

"Alrighty folks I'll be right back with that," said the waitress.

She must have noticed. She must think it's weird I can barely talk.

Nick turned the vibrations on faster. A fast preset pattern vibrated inside her. She squirmed with pleasure. She was so wet she could feel the juices on her inner thighs. The tempo went up and down rhythmically, mercilessly, inside her.

This one. Oh fuck yeah this one.

"Here's the bill folks, do you need the machine," asked the waitress as she approached, machine in hand.

"Sure," he said, then looked to his wife and smiled, "I'll take that honey." Alexa could only smile as a response.

He could fuck me over this table right now if he wanted to. He could do anything, oh fuuuck yeah.

"Oh Kay everyone, have a wonderful night," said the waitress with a smile.

Alexa opened her legs under the table. Her pussy spasmed and gripped the vibrator.

Yes yes oh my god yes!

She held her lips to her hand and clenched on it trying to stifle the moans. She looked right into Nick's eyes so that he could read her every facial expression. She started quivering.

No going back now.

An orgasm exploded through. She let out a low, hushed squeal, her hips bucked under the table, and her grabbed onto the sides as if she might fall off. She grabbed her face with her hand to cover her mouth.

"Ohmygododoooood," she moaned, through her hand. Her pussy spasmed and squeezed. Her pussy gushed and she felt her warm cum running down her thigh.

She closed her eyes and collapsed back into her seat as the orgasm, and the buzzing, subsided. She sat in silence for a time, gasping with the pleasure that was still rolling through her.

Oh. My. God.

"Ready to head out," asked her husband, seemingly oblivious to her explosion of ecstasy. She could really only mumble a response. A trickle of sweat ran down her back.

She stood slowly, as if the orgasm had temporarily aged her. Then, taking her husband's hand, they left the restaurant for home.

"Oh we will," said Nick, then turning to her in a low voice, "I'm not done with you yet."

And I'm not done with you.

The Afterparty

Jimmy fumbled with his keys a couple times trying to get the apartment door open. He kept missing the keyhole.

"Hurry up Jim! I need to pee," said Sarah, on her tiptoes.

"Yeah Jimmy, buuurp... hurry uu-uup," added Ben, doing an impression of Sarah.

"God you're a douche Ben," said Sarah, giving her boyfriend a playful push.

With a click, Jimmy unlocked the door, letting Sarah rush in with everyone following behind. As he discarded his keys, Carmen turned on the lights to their apartment and took off her jacket. Her jet-black hair tumbled around her dark rimmed glasses and down her white patterned sweater. She took off her shoes and walked over to the fridge to grab everyone drinks.

"Thanks babe," said Jimmy, taking the beer Carmen had just taken out of the fridge for him. He gave his girlfriend a playful smack on her butt through her black jeans.

Jimmy took a swig, then put down the beer to take off his button up. He sat down in the small chair by the living room TV, grabbed the controller and turned the Spotify on.

"Oh. My. God. I feel sooo much better now," said Sarah, bursting through the door.

"Bro I still can't believe that guy yelled at you Ben, thanks hun," said Jimmy, sipping his beer, "that was nuts."

"Um, I can," interjected Carmen, "You guys were being loud douches." Jimmy absentmindedly brushed aside his dirty blond hair and avoided Carmen's gaze.

"Well... OK well maybe a little," he admitted, then a second later, "it was Ben's fault!"

"See how he throws me under the bus," he dramatically said to Sarah, who was sitting down next to him.

"You deserve it," she said, patting his leg smiling. She looked over to Olivia and the bong in front of her, "mind if I have a hit?"

"Of course (cough) yeah," said Olivia, smoke swirling around her, having just taken a rip. Sarah stood up, the yellow cocktail dress she was wearing swirling around her. Every step she took made her red ponytail swing.

"Hit me up when you're done baby," said Ben, leaning forward, "I tell you what though Jim, I totally could have taken that guy."

"Bullshit bro, you can't fight shit sober," retorted Jimmy, chuckling.

"Are you, (cough), shitting me Ben," asked Sarah, her freckled face flushed from the bong hit.

"I shit thou not my love," he proclaimed, packing a bowl. He smoked it, taking the entire hit at once, before turning purple and dashing to the bathroom to hack and cough. Only Sarah looked even a slight bit concerned, even it was hard to suppress a smirk.

Carmen thought the whole thing was highly entertaining. From recliner beside the TV, she sipped her drink and watched the silliness.

Some minutes and much coughing in the bathroom later, Ben emerged. Parts of the grey button-up polo shirt he was wearing were dark with sweat and untucked from his jeans now.

"You look great bae," giggled Sarah. Ben grabbed four drinks as he walked over and handed them out. Then he sat heavily on the big squishy couch next to Sarah.

"Well, (cough, fuck) the fact remains that..." Silence.

"That..." said Sarah, trying to restart the thought train.

"Ugh, oh shit, that's some good fuckin weed Carmen," he said, blinking, still getting over the weed.

"Thanks it's that diesel somethingorother one I like."

"It's not as harsh, at least for the rest of us, than others I find," said Jimmy.