The Dinner Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh fuuuck," she moaned, suddenly glad Phil had turned the TV on, "yeaahhh lick me Phil, fu...fuuuuck!"

She started bucking with pleasure as she came to his licks. He was relentless under her, wave after wave of pleasure crashed through, she felt her legs nearly give out. She was about to lift off of him and give him a breather, but before she could recover from the orgasm, he slid his tongue inside her.

"Ahh ooooh fuck baby," she moaned, tilting her hips back to let him deeper into her. He buried his tongue deep, causing a wet sound from her now soaking, quaking pussy.

"Tongue-fuck me b-baby, tongue fuck my little pussy," she said, her own words surprising her. She wasn't one for dirty talk usually but today, she needed him to hear it. He did so, eagerly. As she rode his face she leaned back, leaning on one hand, the other she found his cock with.

His cock was rock hard and slippery with pre-cum. She tried to rub it to the same pace of the tongue fucking but she couldn't; the pleasure was too much to take. She grabbed the headboard again, holding on to it and biting her other hand to suppress a scream of pleasure.

Her orgasm subsided. She'd gushed all over Phils lips, her juices ran down his chin. She lifted herself off of him and moved herself lower. Grasping his erection in her hands, she straddled him, and slid down onto it with a moan.

Fatima held his chest and rode his cock, dictating the pace. Each thrust pushed him deeper. He felt massive inside of her, like he was impaling her. Her warm juices ran down his shaft.

Her moans and hip thrusts quickened. As she leaned lower, she smelled her pussy on his face and leaned over to kiss him, tasting herself on his lips, smelling herself on his face. Another orgasm was building fast.

Him start to gasp with pleasure. The bed creaked as she took him faster and even deeper. The tight walls of her pussy gripped him, and a near feral moan of climax escaped her mouth. Phil started to gasp.

"Ugh oh fuck babe I'm gonnaaa aaa..ahhh," he gasped and groaned. His cock throbbed inside her, and her pussy filled with his warm cum. She kept riding as they orgasmed together, both gasping, moaning, all while trying to keep as quiet as possible. Phil seemed to levitate and then collapse again as he spent himself.

Fatima stopped, but kept him inside her for some time, as the orgasm subsided. She kissed him again, and slid off, feeling a river of sticky cum dribble out of her as she did. She collapsed into the bed next to her panting husband.

They laid beside one another, recovering from the intensity of their lovemaking. Fatima felt the semen running down her thigh, and she felt satisfied, sated.

"Shit hun," gasped Phil after some minutes, "we need to get a babysitter and do that again, but louder."

The Big Promotion

Samatha was thrilled. She watched lovingly as her fiancée of five years, John, described his big promotion. He was beaming. Sipping on a glass of prosecco, he told her all about how his boss had called him into the office to tell him he was being made a partner in the firm.

Everything was going to change.

"Plus you can finally get a new suit," Sam chuckled as he told her about the raise associated with the job. Johathan chuckled.

"It's not like I couldn't have got a suit before," he said, blushing and looking at his jacket. "It's not that bad."

"I'm just joking baby, I'm so proud of you," beamed Sam, "plus you look pretty sexy in that suit hun."

John blushed. She wasn't joking, John's suit never seemed to fit right, but the way it looked now, his collar undone, his jacket open, made him look relaxed, confident. He was a good-looking guy Sam reflected, tall, tanned, and a fixture at the local gym. She just wished he'd try harder to show it, but all in good time.

"You're lookin pretty hot yourself Sam," he responded with a smirk, his eyes following the path of the sheer V-neck of her dress down to her cleavage. He always liked it when she wore this dress, the thin black fabric clung to her slim form and accentuated her round butt. The matching black heels completed the ensemble.

She flicked her blonde hair away from her face.

"Just you wait hun. Did you see the underwear I put on?" She asked, smirking as she sipped her prosecco.

"Um, no actually," responded John.

"Exactly," she said, raising her eyebrow.

"Oh. Oh I see," he said, shifting in his seat. "I... um, that's exciting babe."

"I thought you'd like that." Sam slid her leg over to him, rubbing up against his, giving him bedroom eyes as she took a bite of her chocolate cake. She liked seeing him flustered a bit, like he got whenever he got horny in public.

"How is everything here, can I get you anything else," asked the waiter, pulling up to clear the dissert dishes.

"Just the bill thanks," said John with haste.

When it arrived, John almost seemed to relish paying the bill, a sign perhaps of his newfound promotion confidence. He had a real vigor in his step. If he only knew what he was about to get Sam thought, he'd really be hopping.

The drive home was quick. As he drove, John's hand rested on Sam's thigh, his warm rough hands squeezing her gently just below the hem of her dress. Sam wanted his hands all over her body. She held his hand with hers and thought about it travelling up her dress to her most sensitive places.

She needed him so badly. If their house was more than ten minutes away, she would have taken his hand and slid it up her dress. She started thinking about what she was going to do with him once they got home and goosebumps ran up her back. She squirmed in her seat, feeling herself getting wet.

They knew the promotion was coming. John's boss had hinted at it a few times. Hell, he'd all but told John over dinner that it was going to happen. So when John's boss said he had big news for him this Friday, Sam wanted to make sure it was a special night for John.

And it was going to be. She was going to give him the full-service tour.

Sam was shaking with anticipation, so much she almost couldn't get her house key into the door. Once inside the door, they took off their shoes and coats. She pulled him close to her and they started to kiss. Their tongues swirled together, her hands around the back of his neck, his squeezing her ass through the thin material of her dress.

She broke away with gasp. She took his hand and led him to their bedroom.

Their bed was tall, hip height for John. Sam, after leading him to it, turned around and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her dress up around her waist to expose her smooth, shaved pussy.

With him standing between her legs, she started working on his belt, then pant fly.

John groaned with pleasure as she slid her hand into his pants and rubbed his erection, warm and already hard. Sam pulled John's cock out of his pants, stroking it slowly.

"I'm so proud of you honey," she said softly, making sure he watched as her other hand slid down to her pussy. Her finger slid inside effortlessly, "mmm baby, this is all yours tonight," she said, pulling her wet finger out and putting it on his lips, letting him taste her and suck her finger. "All of it," she added, laying back on the bed, guiding his cock towards her entrance.

John pushed himself impatiently inside her. His cock was always big, but today it felt even bigger. He stretched her, almost, but not quite uncomfortably. He had a feral urgency to his thrusts.

Sam started to moan, and she pulled the dress off over her head as he thrust. As soon as she had, he started groping her perky breasts and tweaking her erect nipples.

She sat back up, holding onto his shoulders, gasping.

"Oh fuck me baby fuck meeee," she moaned into his ear. She looked down to watch his cock, shiny and wet from her pussy, push in and almost out of her. She dug her fingers into the shirt on his back and moaned as her first orgasm swept through her.

She collapsed back onto the bed, John, still slamming his cock into her, grabbed onto her hips, pulling himself deeper into her with each thrust, his thumb finding her clit. He started slamming into her g-spot with his throbbing cock. Orgasm after orgasm blended together as she screamed in pleasure. She felt herself gush and she tightened so much she thought she'd push him right out of herself.

He slowed the tempo, probably to rest, and Sam sat back up. Her pussy and his crotch were soaked with her cum. She made to push him away, and he obliged, sliding out of her, his cock glistened. In one motion she slid off the bed and dropped to her knees on the carpeted floor in front of John.

Sam pulled John's open pants down and as soon as he stepped out of them, she engulfed his cock with her mouth. She loved tasting herself on him. She savoured it, running her tongue all over his wet throbbing sex, the musky tastes of her juices and his salty pre-cum mixing together on her tongue as she sucked. His cock was big, and hot in her mouth. She loved sucking it knowing it had just made her cum.

He groaned aloud, his hands running through her hair. S she started gently massaging his balls, and was rewarded with a sigh of pleasure. Her other hand she placed on his ass cheek to pull him deeper into her mouth.

"Oh fuck baby yeah," he sighed, the sound of his pleasure mixing with the wet sounds of her sucking.

"You mmmghgf, you earned it baby," she said, staring into his eyes, his cock at her lips. He started to take over, thrusting into her mouth, holding her head on his cock. She gagged a little, but it didn't matter, she loved him taking charge of her, using her for his reward.

Her hand dropped down and she started to finger herself, her middle and index finger sliding deep inside her with each thrust of the thick cock in her mouth. She started to moan, which made John gasp, and his balls start to tighten.

"Not yet hun," she whispered to him after taking his cock out with a wet pop. She started to run her tongue up and down his shaft. "Are you ready for your next reward baby," she asked, looking up as she did so, still teasing his cock with her lips.

"Gaa, mmhmm," he managed to moan.

She stood, and walked slowly, to her nightstand, giving her ass an enticing wiggle for him. She walked over to the bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube. She squirted a some of the cold gel into her hands, then handed John the bottle.

She got on the bed on her hands and knees and started rubbing the around the rim of her asshole. Then she slowly, gently at first, slid her lubed up finger into her ass with a low moan.

"Fuck me in the ass baby," she moaned. "Take your reward."

They didn't do anal that much as a couple, but she'd been craving it today. Sam could hear the sloppy sound of him lubing up his cock behind her as she face-down, ass-up, on the bed, feeling totally exposed.

She loved it.

He got behind her, and he held her hips, then started rubbing her tight ring. She moaned more, deeper, and wiggled her ass for him. She could feel him at her entrance, rubbing the head of his cock on the rim of her ass before he started slowly pushing himself inside her.

Sam groaned in a low, guttural moan as John slowly entered her. He was patient, he slowly pushed in, and for Sam it hurt a bit, but she wanted more. Then, his cockhead passed the ring of her ass, and slid fully inside her, and the sensation changed.

He was so big, almost too big for her, but it felt so good to feel so filled up by her man, used by him. He started thrusting, slowly at first, letting her get used to the girth in her tightest hole. As she relaxed, she started playing with her clit as he thrust. His grunts of pleasure mixed with her moans.

"Cum in my asshole John. F-fill me, ahh fuck fill me baby, fill my ass," she begged. She started fingering herself violently, her pussy was sopping wet.

Sam knew John wasn't going to last long in her ass, and her dirty talk sent him over the edge. Sam could feel him swell even bigger inside her.

"Aww GOD, fuckfuck, fuck yeah," he nearly yelled, his cock slamming inside her now, his balls slapping against her pussy and her cum soaked fingers. She started to scream with ecstasy. She could feel his cock twitch inside her ass. She felt her arse fill with John's hot cum, and her climax swept over her.

"Yeaaaa fuck yeah baby! FUCK!" she screamed out.

His thrusting slowed; John groaned with satisfaction. He slowly pulled out of her, making her gasp. The absence of his cock almost shocked her as much as it being there in the first place. Cum dribbled out of her and down her ass cheeks as she collapsed on the bed. John admired his cum oozing out of her ass for a short time, then collapsed next to her. He looked like he'd just run a marathon but for the silly smirk on his face.

The room smelled like hot sex. The two laid beside each other gasping and basking in afterglow.

"I hope you enjoyed your promotion day John."

Away at a conference

Mike stood at the bar cooly sipping on his scotch-on-the-rocks. He checked his watch, his date was running late, he hadn't heard from her yet. He glanced around nervously, though he didn't know why: he was far from home.

Mike looked at the clock behind the bar. It was late, even later at home. He pulled out his phone and checked his messages.

"I'll be down soon XOXO" was the last message he received. He scrolled up in the conversation, then a set of nudes appeared from earlier in the day. They were of a dark-haired woman, topless in the mirror. Mike hastily shut his phone, hoping nobody noticed.

He shifted uncomfortably; a bead of hot sweat ran down his back. He scratched his short dark beard. The dark sport coat he was wearing wasn't his favorite, but he only had space for two in his luggage, and the other he wore at the conference today.

Mike looked up and saw Jessie approaching him. He blue skirt swirled around her long, shapely legs as she walked. Her top was a flowing light blue shirt with a V-neck. As she walked up to him, her long dark hair caught the light.

"Hey Mike," she said, touching his hand, "sorry I'm late, was stuck on the phone."

Mike nodded understandingly. Jessie ordered a martini. She kept glancing around at the patrons of the restaurant.

"Noone else is here from the conference... right Mike," she asked, taking his hand in hers. Her face betrayed a nervousness to him. She held his hand lightly, rubbing the small pale dent on his ring finger.

"No I already checked. Besides we'll never see them again after we fly back to Denver."

"You're right Mike, I guess I'm just... nervous."

"I get it Jess," he said, "we can leave after this drink," he assured her. She nodded and sipped her martini.

"What'd you think of today," asked Jess, changing the subject.

"Oh, well fine. Boring. These out-of-town conferences are all the same really. This is your first, right?"

"Yeah, it is," she said, smiling, "since I started a couple months ago, before I worked for you that is, I was really just writing reports. I was hoping to come along, it'd be boring at the office without you."

"I was glad I got Jackie and Steve to agree to send you. Travelling alone is no fun."

"Like you don't have other... Friends, you could travel with Mike," she said, giving him a playful shove, but letting her hands linger on him for a second.

"Friends, but not um, friends you know?"

"OH c'mon," teased Jess, "you don't have a girlfriend in every town?"

"No I uh, I don't usually do this," he said, suddenly feeling a pang of guilt. He felt like that's what he was supposed to say, even though it was true, coming out of his mouth it sounded asinine.

"Really? With the making sure I'm on the trip, the hotel rooms next to each other, the dinners, you didn't plan all that? I'm grateful don't get me wrong," she said, smiling at him, her hand lingering on his.

"I uh, no, I mean I don't usually do this except with you Jess. I need you here, you're an important member of my team. Plus I um... I enjoy our time together."

Jess giggled.

"Me too Mike," she said, finishing her martini.

"Want to head... upstairs Jess?"

"Yeah, let's go," she said, stepping away from the bar, leading him lightly by the hand. He followed, admiring her pert, round butt in her tight blue skirt as she walked.

With a 'ding' the elevator doors opened, and they got on. As soon as the doors slid shut, Jess turned to Mike and pulled him in for a kiss. Their tongues swirled in each other's mouths.

Mike's hand slid down and grabbed her ass through her skirt, pulling her into the kiss. They broke away as the elevator shuddered to a stop and 'dinged' again.

"How about your room?" asked Mike as they got off the elevator on the tenth floor. He shifted his legs as he walked, feeling his dick at half-mast in his pants. Jess noticed, he saw her looking and lick her lips. His cock twitched with anticipation.

Jess fumbled with the key-card, but after a couple attempts, the door's small light blinked green and clicked.

She led him into her hotel room. It smelled like her perfume; sweet and floral. Mike took off his sport coat as she walked over to the table and dropped her purse. She turned, a new look in her eyes, sultry, seductive.

"I want you Mike," she purred as she walked slowly over to him, undoing the buttons of her shirt and accentuating the cure of her hips as she did so, "do you want me? Do you want your secretary all to yourself baby?"

A tingle of desire crept up Mike's spine. He felt his member twitch in his pants. Jess was close to him now, she tugged the shirt off, pressing her black-lingerie-clad breasts against his chest. The smell of her perfume hung around her neck.

"It's been a busy busy trip baby," she whispered in his ear, "let your secretary take care of you baby." Her hands dropped to his waist and started undoing his belt.

Jess dropped to her knees in front of him and unzipped his pants. Mike felt his breath catch in his chest, his body tingled with excitement as her warm hand slid into his pants and touched his cock. A groan of excitement escaped his lips.

"I'm your whore tonight baby," she moaned as she pulled his erection out of his underwear. He felt her warm breath on his member. She ran her hands through his dark pubic hair, then wrapped around his shaft and started stroking slowly.

"You like that baby," she asked, looking up at him as she stroked him slowly, his cock inches from her face.

"Mhmhmm yeah," he groaned. He wanted nothing but her wet mouth around his cock, to take it all, but she teased him for a bit, stroking him with an almost pleading innocence in her eyes. Her thumb strayed to his cockhead, smearing the beaded precum over his head.

Mike groaned. With one motion, she slid Mikes cock into her mouth, causing him to grab her shoulder, suddenly weak in the knees with pleasure. She started sucking quickly, the brown hair bobbed in front of him. The room was silent but for his groans and the rhythmic slurps.

"You've wanted this for so long haven't you baby," she moaned, brushing her hair aside so he could watch her take his cock deep into her throat.

"Gaaa, fuuuck yeah baby, uhh, I wanted this so bad." She elicited a moan. Without breaking strike, took her hands off him to undo her bra and let it fall to the floor between them. She slid him out of her mouth with a 'pop' and looked up at him, the innocence still in her eyes whiles she slowly licked his throbbing cock.

"That's what (slurp) you wanted isn't it mmm," she moaned as she worked. "To have me, allll (slurp) all to yourself." Her lips slid around the tip of his cock, then he took him as deep, taking almost him almost entirely in her throat.

He groaned again. She gagged and withdrew him from her mouth for a moment to recover, a string of precum and saliva trailed from her lips.