All Comments on 'The Dinner Party'

by jcace

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
terrible

enough of mousy men

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another wimp!

Your writing is good. However, from many of the comments I read, people are getting just a bit tired of husbands who just roll over every time his wife goes and gets fucked. The name of this section is "Loving Wifes" not Wimps-R-Us

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The title of the section is "Loving Wives"

--there's nothing that says the Wives have to confine their Loving to their husbands, or that they must have their husbands' knowledge or consent before spreading their love around.

What we're REALLY getting tired of is the LW Whiners Gang. If you didn't really like reading about wimp husbands and unpunished wives, you WOULDN'T read them, would you?

But it seems like you make extra sure to read and comment on every one.

Put these clues together, and we can easily deduce what's really going on: you feel like you SHOULD resist these stories, but YOU CAN'T, can you?

And what's that spell? Addiction? Masochism? We don't really care, except for the boringly repetitive comments clogging up our screens, but maybe YOU should get some therapy and figure it out. In the meantime, go away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
its alright

Im tired of cuckhold stories.Write a sequel let the husband have his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
pos

god what a pathetic pos pussy boy excuse for a man/husband; and a bigger slut/whore of a wife there has never been

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm

Not sure which was more funny/stupid, the story or the commenter so bravely defending it. Must be a bill clinton wannabe; attempting to parse "loving wives" into something other than what any NORMAL person would just flat out bores me. Imagine the concept...most of us start out reading it, then fast forward when we discover it's another load of nutless hubby/whore wife...that's right, we don't actually have to read all the story to figure it out. I figure you're just bitter because comments against such a crap story offend you due to your lack of morals, balls, brains, and the like...and so you lash out against your betters. Futilely, I might add. Now go read another "not so loving whore/wife" story and try not to bother the adults.

DSLAYERDSLAYERabout 15 years ago
Get real

as I said get real!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

he sucked a fat cock, his cornhole rudely buggered, betrayed!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
AH

The buggered corn-hole spouts his shit again.

HA

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldalmost 10 years ago

when i'm married, i don't want my wife to ever stop dating other men or having a superior alpha male for a lover. i want to pay tag along and make i a "double date" sometimes where i can can pay for the three of us and watch them in love and ingnoring me

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No turn-on...

A L.W. story where the husband has no self-respect, or the wife shows no respect for the husband, or the husband no respect for the wife, or both, is always a bad story with no turn-on for the readers...Of course a few mentally ill readers will like it...This story was one of the worst because had it all...If they didn't loved and respect theirs spouses, why didn't they divorce and then marry? The husband could have a little cock, but should have a big gun to kill the cheaters...

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 8 years ago
Piece of crap

What a shitty story. No one cam be this dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

Only swingerjoe would like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I get that people define marriage as they see fit

But bad writing is bad writing, and the writing was on the wall the second someone wrote, “My wife and I WAS...”

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
A poor facsimile of all cuck wimp tales!

jcace

Your story was harmed by your lack of attention to details such as spelling/grammar and such. The story plot and characters....well this submission (pun intended) was yet another in the plethora of those cuck wimp based tales that currently infest the site. It really should have been placed in the Fetish category. I think that while folks are free to select themes for their erotic stories, they should also be aware that the themes they choose also reflect the types of sexual contexts that float their boats. If you find pleasure being dominated by your spouse, if you enjoy being humiliated by their behaviour towards you, if you enjoy cleaning off their genitalia after their adulterous sessions, well power to you. You are probably living the life you deserve.

katibkatibover 5 years ago
In the beginning...the tone was set.

Your (not your usual you're!) first four words placed this story in number 2 category: "My wife and I was invited..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG! That was just awful!

He has them by the balls! Drop off the wife and go home. Pack her things in her car. Head to the bank the next morning, clean out the accounts, cancel the credit cards and see an attorney. When he sues the wife for a divorce, the Boss for sexual harrassment and the Company for not enforcing their C,C and R's he's going to make a pile of money, Mr. Boss man is going to lose his job, wifey is going to lose her job and he's going to retire to a sunny island. Did you just imagine that their would be no consequences for their actions? Laughably bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

i agree get rid of the bitch drop her off go home pack and leave cancel the house fire insurance the next day empty the bank then leave after setting the house on fire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have noticed that poor spelling and grammar

Are indicators of poorly written, amateurish, gross stories. I suspect these stories are written by 8th grade students. Due to my suspicions, I stopped reading after the first paragraph and scrolled down to find comments confirming my guess.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This author is a cuck and an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep!! You nailed it again. Easily one of the top ten disgusting cuck stories ever written. Congratulations for being so stupid.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. I would love for my wife to fuck her lover in front of me and his wife. Seeing the 2 women make out is even hotter. But, seeing his big fat juicy cock going in and out of my wife's cunt would be the most fantastic experience of my life. I will then fluff his cock clean. I will clean his messy cum from her cunt. And I will present my sissy man-pussy for him to fuck in front of the women. Being taken and fucked by a big-dicked bull would be humiliating but oh so exciting too.

Please tell us more. This story is fantastic. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not read it as the story tags did not provide enough information for me to judge if the subject was interesting. The tags were as informative as "it, by, hello, pink, dirt" Really stupid and totally worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The word 'idiot' is being used frequently in the comment sections lately, and somehow they fit. 1"

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

This wasn't tagged appropriately. Cuckold, wimp, etc. Should have been used and I would not have wasted my time reading this crap. Also author would have received higher ratings as only those who like wimpy cuckold stories would be rating it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then he went to file for a divorce. Badly done

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

His wife was lucky that I hasn't her husband. As I would of long time ago pulled "The greatest equaliser in the world" my gun from it's holster. Putting the Barrel up tight against his cock, and simply said "you want to keep this?". After he Squeaked out a yes, I would say, you have twenty minutes to pack a bag, and leave the state. If I ever see you again, your cock will not be the only thing you lose!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous