The Dinner Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Dinner told from the Doms perspective.
2.1k words
4.58
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dinner Party

Master Perspective

We had been living next to our current neighbors Tim and Sally for around about a year now and I thought it was time we introduced ourselves properly. My submissive Susan also thought it was a good idea so I sent her round to invite them to dinner the following Saturday.

On the day I dressed my sub quite conservatively in a black skirt and white blouse. Obviously as per my house rule she was not allowed to wear panties but her modesty would be well covered by the skirt I had chosen. At 8pm promptly there was a ring on the door bell and I sent Susan off to invite in our guests. Tim and Sally shortly appeared at the doorway and I stood up inviting them to sit down. Whilst Susan busied herself getting drinks for all I amiably chatted with them both. I took an instant liking to Tim and soon felt very comfortable with them both. Soon Susan was sitting back with us and looking directly at my loving sub I decided to be a little bold and see what the reaction might be.

In the general buzz of conversation I told Tim that Susan and myself live a d/s lifestyle in our home and was he familiar with it? You could almost hear a pin drop in the instant silence with the two girls immediately stopping their chatter and Susan looking at me with a horrified expression. Tim on the other hand started saying how he was fascinated with this life style and could I tell him more. Whilst I did not go into detail I gave him an basic overview of our lifestyle explaining that Susan, as my submissive was required to follow instruction from her master and that infractions were generally punished. I further explained that this was a lifestyle choice made by both Susan and myself. Susan has now fixed her gaze on me and has totally clamed up on the chatter front. Interestingly, Sally does ask the occasional question which I try to reply honestly.

Suddenly Susan jumps up, claps her hand and declares dinner is ready. We troop into the dinning room and have what I consider a very pleasant well cooked meal with the conversation remaining on d/s lifestyle. I do not think that Susan made any contribution to the discussion which did actually amuse me slightly. Everything was going well and Susan was clearing away the dishes when she very clumsily spilt white wine onto Sallys Lap. Things had been going well up to this moment and it annoyed me that Susans clumsiness had spoilt a lovely evening. It was clearly time to give Susan another lesson.

Looking at Susan I told her to apologize to Sally for being so clumsy. This she did but I was still not happy and Susan could clearly see this. Turning to Sally I explained that in our life style, Susan would need to be punished for this clumsiness. Whilst I would happily do it I wondered if Sally would prefer to discipline Susan. I immediately saw the look of horror spread across Susans face but took no notice and looked back at Sally. She told me it was a new dress and she was now quite wet through and that perhaps it would be a good idea for Susan to learn a lesson.

With Sally sat back in her chair which was now pulled out I looked at Susan, pointed to Sally and said 'you know what to do Sub`. With a very dejected look on her face I watched Susan slowly approach Sally before bending down and laying across Sallys lap. Sally for her part, got herself comfortable smoothing out Susans skirt and resting her hands on Susans bottom and looked up at me. `I am very sorry Sally but I must further make another apology to you. A rule for Susan in this house is that she can only be spanked anally plugged. Would this be an issue for you?` Sally thought about this and then with a smile on her face said that she did not think it would be a problem.

Moving around the table I handed Sally the KY and Susans Plug. Looking down at my sub I tell her to lift her dress for Susan. I watch as with a little whimper Susan reaches back pulling her dress above her bottom and onto her waist. Its clearly a surprise for Sally to see that Susan is not wearing any panties. I ask Sally if she needs help or can she manage. She pats Susans bottom and with a smile says that she thinks she can manage this. With that, I turn and sit down noticing that Tim is staring hard at my subs bare ass and her pussy peaking out between her legs.

.

Sally is obviously clearly enjoying this new situation and parting Susans cheeks she exclaims what a cute little butt hole my sub has before she drips the KY down onto Susans exposed ass crack. Knowing that she is going to be putting a plug into my sub, Sally works the KY nicely round Susans asshole and occasionally dips her finger deeply into my sub. Normally I know Susan likes the application of KY and generally lifts her butt to accept it but is clearly doing none of that now. Sally finishes applying the KY and then proceeds to gently push in Susans plug which as usual nicely dilates my subs ass hole before slipping comfortably into her with just the blue jewel now showing. I am sure my sub is suffering an acute level of embarrassment but I think its high time that she starts to understand that being my submisisve will occasionally mean she is handled by others.

.

Sally releasing Susans cheeks and turns to me and asks how many smacks she should give. I shrug and tell her to give Susan as many as she thinks Susan deserves. Sally grins at me and Tim before turning back to the bare ass plugged sub lying across her lap. She taps Susan gently on the bottom before landing the first smack across her cheeks. Susan wriggles slightly but does not otherwise react. I signal to Sally that she should smack harder and the next smack that lands on Susan is delivered with some force and Susan lets out her first shriek.

Sally then sets up a nice rhythm alternating a good smack on each cheek. Her blows are certainly now being felt by Susan who is squirming and shrieking after each smack with no thought to her modesty with her butt plug and pussy clearly on view to both Sally and Tim who is also clearly enjoying the show. For my part I am also pleased. Its time Susan was introduced to the wider world of d/s and while Tim and Sally were not themselves d/s followers it is good to break Susan into the world gently.

Eventually Sally signals she has had enough of spanking Susans bottom and I tell Susan to stand up and thank Sally. Susan slowly raises herself before reluctantly turning to Sally and thanking her before asking her 'if she was sure she had finished?' Sally replied that 'yes, she was sure she had finished'. I have directed Susan to her corner and watch her as she moves across and puts her nose firmly in the corner of the room with her hands on her head. I move across to her and reaching down taking the hem of her skirt which has fallen back down and tuck it into her waist band now showing her spanked bottom. Normally if I am giving Susan a punishment spanking she would be in this corner naked. I love seeing my handywork written across my subs bottom.

We sit back down at the table and continue our conversation. I note that Tim frequently glances over at Susan admiring her nicely spanked bottom. Tim then suggests to me that submission might well suite Sally. This is a new development and Sally makes it very clear that she does not think it would suite her at all. Tim reaches over and whispers something into Sallys ear and Sallys face instantly blanches. Her whole demeanor seems to change. Tim tells Sally to stand up next to him and to my surprise she does exactly that. I decide that Susan has had enough and call her over to stand by my side. Tim asks me if I would like to play strip poker with him and that he has some special rules. He explains that it would in fact be Susan and Sally doing the stripping and was I OK with that. I was of course delighted and secretly pleased that Tim was starting to get into d/s himself. Sally tried to move away from him but a quick smack to her bottom brought her straight back.

The game was soon underway and it was not long before both Sally and Susan were only wearing skirts with everything else removed. Tim lost the next game and Sally was down to just panties. I knew of course that my sub was bare under her skirt as did everyone else so it was with a level of some teasing that I accidentally lost the next game. Susan was then forced to strip down and stand there facing us all bare ass naked. Of course Susan was not allowed to hide anything knowing full well it was her masters property. It was another surprise when Tim turned to Sally and pulled down her panties. She tried to pull them back up but a look from Tim and she let them go. This evening was certainly going places I had never foreseen. I was now sharing the room with two pretty naked females, one of which was my actual property, and a smug looking Tim who somehow had turned his girlfriend into a budding submissive much to my amazement.

.

I suggested we retire to the sitting room and our two naked subs trailed in after us. We slouched down on the couch and told our subs to stand in front of us. I obviously always enjoyed gazing at my pretty naked sub but it was another thing to have our neighbor next to her also totally naked. `What should we do with our subs?` I casually asked Tim. After some thought he declared that he had never actually seen two women making out. `What a great idea` I said. In fact I had never seen that before either. Turning to Susan I simply said 'well get on with it'.

Susan clearly didn't really know how to start but she wasn't going to risk another spanking so turning to Sally she gave her a quick kiss. Sally looked back at Susan then shrugged and kissed her back. It was not long before they were both kissing in earnest and fondling each others tits. Susan then slowly pushed Sally to the floor before straddling her face and going down onto her open pussy. Sally was also now desperately licking on my subs clit and I have to say, it was a joy to watch these two naked submissives going at each other so well. They were clearly getting so wrapped up in each other that they had forgotten about the two spectators watching them.

Soon it was too much for me and standing up I moved over to Susan and lifted her from Sally placing her down on all fours. Tim maneuvered Sally until she was on all fours facing Susan before we both sunk our aching cocks into our respective subs. I don't know about Sally but my Susan was dripping hot and wet and looking down at her still plugged asshole I slowly pumped my cock in and out of my wanting sub. Looking across at Tim I could see he was also thoroughly enjoying fucking his now potentially new submissive. Sally let out a scream and shouted she was cumming as Tim drove into her faster. Susan is not allowed to cum of course unless I say she can but that didn't stop her begging her master to be allowed to cum. Eventually I relented and allowed her to cum as I myself exploded into her.

I gently collapsed down on my sub before pulling her close to my side both of us exhausted. It was also obvious that our neighbours too were well spent. Eventually we all composed ourselves, dressed and waved goodbye to our departing neighbours. It had been a good night and my sub had experienced her firs public d/s session. I would allow her to question me on aspects of tonight and was also sure that we were about to embark of a closer relationship with Tim and Sally which I knew would be enjoyable for us all.

Dedicated to my close friend Susan.