All Comments on 'The Dinner Party - Steve's Story'

by AmorousAlanUK

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Very good!

I enjoyed your story immensely, and am sitting here typing with a hard on. You conveyed all the anxieties as well as the pleasures of a first unexpected spouse swap.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Good dialog and intesting to hear about the feelings

erotikoserotikosover 12 years ago
Excellent!

What a well-written, sexy tale! Very nicely done, and a great pleasure to read. Do keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another posting by someone with no real life experience...

so sad, this site is becoming a pile of garbage. NO ONE.... would do any of this. The BOSS would not risk his entire life savings and business to get a piece of ass. NO wife, NO WIFE ANYWHERE would risk surprising her spouse with such behavior... "oh, I think I'll be a complete fucking slut with my husband's Boss, I'll risk my husband's career, my marriage, and my life, since I have NO idea how my husband will react, he may just stand up and smash my face into the table... but who cares, my pussy is throbbing so I must fuck this stranger... this stranger who just told me that he is most likely decease ridden from fucking several dozen people each week... I must fuck him, because we all know that as a women I can't possibly control my animal lust." You authors are so pathetic... AmourousAlan, do you have any women in your life? I doubt it, and if you do, and she read this garbage she should spit in your face.

New2allthis82New2allthis82over 12 years ago
Well done.

Love the story. Can't wait for the next one.

bamboomoonbamboomoonover 12 years ago
Great!!!!

I love the story, the build up, the emotions and the action. Just one comment: Most women don't come with just penetration. This Freudian fallacy has left many women disillusioned and unsatisfied. Women need clitoral stimulation to have great orgasm. Unfortunately, most stories by men ignore this truth. Doggy style penetration (hitting the G-spot) with clit stimulation would give women, fictional or real, orgasms they will remember. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great dinner party

This is truly a great story, and has inspired me and given me the courage to finally agree to my hubby's long-time urging to try wife swapping. Looks like everyone else is having so much fun, can't believe I've waited and been so nervous. Thanks, Steve, I'll do my best to live up to your wife's, Sarah's, first terrific experience. Love, Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great start!

Well written - I hope this is the start of a series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed this arousing story. OK so may be its not super likely but it was still made me hard and ready for sex. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Wife loved it. I think she's more interested than I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dinner Party- Steve's Story

A very erotic and stimulating story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, this could have been our stories, I am just looking back 45 years - Yes, it was also our introduction to the lifestyle, and we are still together after 60 years of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, well told, poor Steve I can't help thinking it's going back end badly for him, he is going to have to learn to be second in his own marriage, until the divorce, loss of job/ partnership, lifestyle and losing his slut of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wifes slut factor came out. You never do this shit without talking about it first. Divorce is next. I would have ended the discussion immediately when mark first answered my wifes question. I dont share my wife with anybody. Mark knew better, the snarky bastard. These stories are all written to make the couples s9und like good solid upstanding couples that are truly in love. But in truth they are trashy people with no morals. Bedroom fantasies are onr thing but doing the real act is suicide for a marriage. No husband with any real balls would let this kind of shit happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous