The Diplomat's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son are in for penny, in for a pounding.
2.6k words
4.55
23.5k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 2 of 3)

You're probably thinking that I'm a despicable person. Cheating on my husband of twenty-five years, with our own son, no less. I won't sugar coat it. I knew how wrong it was. But I wanted it and I was going to do it.

You probably think the incest is the worst part of it. That certainly would be the worst thing if it were to be found out. But in my mind I had such a good relationship with my son that going to bed with him seemed like a natural progression. I loved him as a mother. Not much of a stretch from there to love him as a woman. And I trusted him. Better him than an outsider who might get ideas, make trouble for me. Besides, I had already crossed the line with him. In the heat of a moment I went down on him and swallowed his seed. At this point I felt we were just getting more of the same.

In my mind, the adultery was the worse part. I love my husband. He has been so good to me for all our life together. He was in his forties when we met, about my age now. I was just twenty-one at the time, Donnie's age now, coincidentally. I had very little dating experience at the time. In high school I could only go out with boys my mother picked out. None of them appealed to me. In college I was too focused on my studies to spend timet with boys. And I certainly wasn't going to "hook up", as the kids say, without a relationship.

When William and I married, he had experience enough for both of us. He was a wonderful lover and we both enjoyed his teaching me to please him. But his work took him around the world and our growing family kept me at home. I found this fulfilling when the kids were young. When they grew up and didn't need me so much I frequently found myself alone and bored. By now, the flame of William's passion was not burning nearly as bright.

He also grew more and more jealous for me. To keep him happy I severely curtailed my social life. I wouldn't leave the house by myself. I wouldn't fraternize with any men except clergy. Eventually my only public life consisted of charity work with the old women of our church. It wasn't a lot of fun, but it's the way my husband wanted it and I loved my husband. Then one day a young man showed interest in me. The young love I had never felt, never experienced, was suddenly ripening in my breast. I decided to indulge it for just one night and hopefully that would satisfy our curiosity.

*****

When we got to my bedroom Donnie wanted to make out. I wanted to tell him I didn't need any foreplay but this was a very special treat for him so I let him take his time to enjoy it. He was a great kisser and his hands were all over me as our tongues wrestled in each other's mouths. He began removing my clothing and his lips and tongue went where each article had been. He seemed determined to kiss and lick every inch of my body. He was so eager at the task that I had to caution him not to leave marks. Imagine having to explain a hickey or a bite mark.

He was especially interested in my breasts. As for me, breast play was a 'been there, done that' kind of thing. But of course I let him have his way with them. He kissed his way up my legs from the ankles to my curly bush and licked at my pussy. It felt good, but clearly he did not have much experience in this regard. I had never been in a position where I had to explain to someone how to do something like that. Until now, my husband had been the only one to go there, and he just knew. I was afraid that if I did say something to Donnie it might hurt my dear boy's feelings.

Anyway, I didn't need any foreplay just then, like I said, so I begged him to get that thing out of his pants and into my pussy. He did not need to be told twice and in no time he was on his knees between my spread legs, his stiff dick pointing to the ceiling. All day I had been thinking about how good he felt in my mouth and I was expecting him to feel so much better in my puss. Donnie pushed his cock up to my pussy lips and in one gasp-inducing thrust he was balls deep in his mother. Good thing I was already so wet for him.

He paused for a minute as if savoring the feeling of my tight wet hole enveloping his big dick. Then he began hammering into me. I've been fucked hard, but never that hard. It felt amazing at first but I have to admit that the appeal was limited. Donnie was loving it, though, judging by the grunts and groans he was making. If he liked it, that was good enough for me. How could I tell my son he was doing it wrong? He wasn't even doing it wrong, really. Just not as good as I was accustomed to. I guess my husband had spoiled me with his lovemaking.

It felt good though. I could periodically shift my body so at least Donnie was pounding the fuck out of me from subtly different angles. I brought one leg up his back, then the other. Then I brought them both up and linked my ankles behind his back. He kept fucking me and fucking me the whole time. It felt great. I just wasn't able to make any progress, if you know what I mean. I just hoped my young lover was enjoying it as much as he seemed to be. I wanted him to fondly remember this night in my bed, in my pussy.

It was kind of a relief when I heard his breathing get heavy and his pace slackened. I whispered in his ear, "Don't come in me, baby."

He was breathing very heavy and pounding into me as hard as he could, as if he wanted to penetrate me even deeper than he already was. "You like that, baby? You like fucking your mother's pussy?"

I held my knees apart as far as they would go. "Did you think this was what would happen? When you stuck your cock in your mother's mouth today? When you came in her mouth? Are you going to come for me now?"

Donnie strained and groaned and pulled his cock out of my wet sloppy cunt. He lay down on me, trapping his squirting cock between us. Still thrusting lightly, he smeared his come and my juices all over our sweaty stomachs. Damn that was hot.

We lay there together in a heap for a minute or two. Then my son did something I wasn't expecting. He put his cock back in me and began fucking me again. This time he did it softly and slowly. To my amazement, he was still hard. I liked this loving pace and I wondered how long he could keep it up. He showed no sign of flagging. Instead he seemed to grow harder and more confident. My own arousal responded lustily. Looked like I was going to get mine after all.

I had him roll over on his back and I climbed on his dick, facing him with my hands on his shoulders. He liked this position since his hands could roam over my body. He squeezed my boobs and pulled on my nipples. I stroked his hands with mine to encourage him to not tug so hard. But it felt good even though it hurt. With that stimulation and my riding his hard cock in my already-fucked pussy I felt myself rising to a climax. Donnie pulled me toward him and took my nipples in his mouth. I came so hard on his dick.

After resting for a couple minutes I sat up high on his lap. My hands rested on his knees behind me and I moved my legs so that my feet were flat on either side of his ribs. I started grinding and his hands stroked my legs. Up my calves, over my knees, up and down my inner thighs. In a lewd grinding circle I rode him, occasionally lifting myself up as high as I dared before plunging heavily on his cock. His hands explored my pelvis and I felt his fingertips fluttering on my pussy lips that were stretched around him. It felt incredible.

He explored my pussy with his fingers while I fucked myself. I was getting close but not quite there so I took his hand and guided his thumb to my very special spot. I held it there and pressed his thumb against it, letting him know what I wanted him to do. I sat straight up and rocked forward and back, his thumb grinding into my clitoris. I was rapidly reaching a second eruption, this one would be even bigger than the last.

"Oh Donnie, I love your cock in me."

"I love fucking you, Mom."

I came and came and came. Exhausted, I slumped on his chest. He put his arms around me and stroked my shoulders and back. This night was going so well. But my poor sweet son still had a hardon for me and he made slow shallow thrusts in my battered pussy. There was no way I was going to leave him unsatisfied.

I suggested he take me from behind and he liked the idea. I went to my vanity and turned the chair around. I knelt on the chair with my forearms on the backrest and arched myself to show him my ass and pussy. This was a favorite finishing position for my husband. He said it felt great, of course, and he liked seeing me in the mirror as he pounded me from behind. He said it gave him a thrill to grip my hips and watch his penis thrust in and out between my lily-white buns. Besides, it would be a shame for Donnie to be with his mother and not give it to her doggy style.

Donnie stood behind me and shoved his piece right into my incestuous cunt. Not much subtlety with this one. He went to work and his hips made a rude slapping sound against my butt cheeks. He had a good steady pace and I admired his muscular arms and chest behind me in the mirror. Our eyes met and he gave me the hottest smile. I told him to take care of his need, not to hold off on my account. I reminded him not to come inside me. Not that I was capable of getting pregnant, I just didn't like being all sloppy inside.

While he screwed me his hands roamed over my butt and he squeezed me and slapped me there. Even though I had already come twice, this treatment was getting me all excited again. His fingers crept down my butt crack and to my alarm I felt him touch the little rosebud.

"Donnie, what are you doing?"

"Just playing with your ass. Is that OK?"

"Well, OK, but don't put your finger or anything in there. That's an exit, not an entrance."

Donnie didn't miss a stroke as he replied, "That's too bad. You would look spectacular with my cock in that pretty little asshole."

"Oh, you beast. This is how you talk to your own mother?"

"I can't think of you as my mother when I see you from this angle. All I can think is that you are a hot piece of ass."

"A hot piece of ass? Is that all I am?"

"The very hottest piece of ass."

That was enough for me. I rested my chin on my forearms and watched him in the mirror as he fucked me and explored the soft wrinkled skin around my anus with his fingertips. I had to admit that the attention he was paying to my naughty butthole was doing crazy things to my pleasure. No doubt about it. I was well on my way to a third climax. I looked forward to it very much, I just hoped he was also close to finishing. I was unaccustomed to taking this much dick and I would hate to admit defeat. I still had some tricks to play.

I reached between my legs and stroked his balls as they slapped into my bush. This got him to groan. I squeezed them and felt my fingers running through the curly hair that covered them. I rested my nails on his shaft right where it met my pussy lips so that I played along the bottom of it from the base to the edge of his mushroom cap and back again, over and over, in and out. His fingertips swirled around my anus. My nails grazed his pussy-slick penis and alternated with stroking and squeezing his swinging balls. He fucked me like a stallion and I was feeling things I hadn't felt in a very long time.

I listened to his ragged breathing as he got closer and closer to his orgasm. I still couldn't get over how effortlessly he had come all over my stomach and yet continued to fuck me. I wanted to reward his effort and it was just about to happen. Donnie shouted something unintelligible and I felt his cock begin to pulse under my fingertips. I pushed myself to an upright kneeling position so he popped out of me. Then I leaned back into him, pushing my ass against his cock and squeezing it between us. I grinded against him and smeared his come on my ass and lower back.

With his penis convulsing in my butt crack, his hands stroking my breasts, and my own fingers working clit and labia I quietly brought myself off. I felt... wonderful. I felt... complete. Donnie helped me off the chair and onto the bed. We kissed some more and held each other. It was a magical, loving moment between mother and son.

Under the hot spray in my shower we washed the sweat and semen and spit off each other's bodies. Then we curled up together between my sheets and went to sleep. My last thought as I drifted off was that I hoped I could handle Donnie's morning wood. A nice leisurely blowjob would probably be in order. The first time I blew him was so hurried and quiet, amid the bustling changing rooms at the department store. This time I'd give him some sloppy, noisy deep throat. His father always loved that. Donnie probably would too.

*****

My world came crashing down at three in the morning when the lights switched on. Donnie's father stood in the doorway of our bedroom, home sooner than expected.

"I meant to surprise you but it looks like I'm the one surprised," he said calmly. His face was an icy mask. "Donald, get out of my bed. Millicent, I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen."

Donnie gathered up our discarded clothing and wordlessly carried them out of the room. I hurriedly put on some night clothes, opting for proper over sexy. This was bad. This was very bad. And poor Donnie. As bad as it was for me it would be much worse for him. But there was nothing to do except apologize and throw myself on his mercy. Hopefully I could draw William's ire on myself and his friendship with Donnie might be preserved.

I checked myself in the mirror, ran a comb through my hair and dabbed on a touch of toilet water. With a heart heavy as lead I descended the stairs to learn my fate.