The Dire Consequences

Story Info
Husband's consequences for cheating on his beautiful wife.
4.5k words
3.02
19.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durantftw
durantftw
68 Followers

My name is Mark and I fucked up. Royally. Let me tell you about it.

I am a 32 year old guy, average looking, not too tall, not too short, not skinny, not fat, just a bit of a beer gut, basic face with a scruffy short beard. While look-wise I'm average, intellectually I'd like to think of myself as above average, I've finished a decent college and I'm now a senior financial consultant at a pretty big law firm. I make decent money because of it, too.

I am married to Ariana, a 27 year old woman that I consider out of my league in every way possible. Look-wise, she is a gorgeous blonde with blue eyes, perky tits and a firm round ass, everything that a man like me could only dream of. Intellectually, she exceeds me as well, she's a software developer for a big tech company, she's as smart and as witty as they come.

We met in college, when she was 19, barely starting college, and I was 24, during my master's degree time. We clicked from the get-go and while she was out of my league back then too, maybe it was the age difference that made her want me, maybe her considering me more mature, maybe her seeing that I had a great career ahead of me, maybe my lame jokes, I still don't know to this day, I can only assume. What's certain is that we fell in love and have been madly in love ever since.

To go a bit into more detail, even though we've been together 8 years now, our sex life is still great. Albeit, we don't fuck as much as we used to, we still fuck a few times per week, and when we do, it's great. I'm not packing the biggest junk, quite frankly I'm on the lower side of the spectrum, but we know each other so well sexually, that we get each other to orgasm almost without even trying.

We've always been loyal to each other and always put ourselves first no matter what. I didn't even glimpse at another woman and she never once glimpsed at another man. I had my fair share of approaches from women, as average as I am, I'm still funny, smart and make a decent amount, so there will be interest, but I've always stayed away from anyone interested. Not only was I not interested back, but I didn't even want to give Ariana the doubt, so I never befriended any women, never went to parties without her, never gave into anything that would even remotely imply that I am not fully committed. And she did exactly the same. Didn't talk to other men, didn't go to parties without me, and so on, not because if she did she'd be tempted to cheat, but rather not to even put me in the position of thinking she might.

Perfect for each other you think? Most people thought so too. So much so that a lot of people were envious of us. Two of my closest friends, Liam and Kyle, became extremely envious of me and Ariana, to the point that they talked to me less and less, to the point that we barely saw each other anymore. And every time we did see each other, there was always a dig at our relationship, or me, or Ariana. "Did reality settle in yet or are you still in the honeymoon phase?" Liam would ask me.

Liam is a 31 years old salesman that is not only frustrated by his financial situation, but also because he is single. To add to that, he considers himself better looking than me, which makes him even more jealous. To be fair, he is considerably taller, but he is not fit, nor prettier.

Kyle on the other hand, I have to admit, is better looking. He is taller, blonde eyes, nice face, muscular. He could probably get women easily, however, he settled for Lisa, a less attractive 28 year old woman, that we all keep asking ourselves why in the world would he go for her. They don't seem to get along, no chemistry, both unemployed "entrepreneurs", different leagues look-wise. Nobody knows. Either way, Kyle too is jealous of me landing Ariana, especially with how I look compared to him.

Regardless of how jealous they were or how they would act, Ariana still acted impeccably in front of them, not putting anything to heart and treating them like family. When they were over to watch a game, she'd constantly bring food, drinks, lighten the mood. Even if our friendship was not the same, Ariana made it feel like it was. This was probably something that made Liam and Kyle even more envious, I don't know.

The story about my fuck up starts a month ago, when my team hosts a team-building event. Usually, I say no to those types of events, like I said, I have no interest in going to parties without my wife, however this time there was a lot of pressure for the whole team to be present, as the company invested a lot. I eventually caved, especially when Ariana kept insisting I go, so I went.

Our team, the 7 of us, 5 guys and 2 girls, went to a cabin in the woods together. It was this modern A-shaped type of cabin, really cozy, really nice location, I was excited to be there, even though I felt a bit guilty for having fun without Ariana, I would've much rather been there with her. Still, I tried to set that thought aside and focus on the event at hand.

One of the women there was Rachel, a financial consultant colleague, a pretty 25 year old woman, cute face, brunette, really short, but great body. Have been colleagues with her for about 3 years now, since she was an intern, and we always got along great, but never once did anything happen other than the regular chit chats between workers. Never flirted. Never talked about anything personal. Just got along well as we were both good at our job and resonated in that sense.

Being the only one there I actually liked, I talked a lot with her, but kept it professional. As it got dark and the whole team got drunk, things changed a bit, the conversations became a bit more personal. Still, I let her know about Ariana and how happy I was, didn't flirt or lead her on one bit, however, I can't say the same for her, she started being visibly more interested in me and while I thought talking about Ariana would change that, it didn't.

When she was flirting with me and acting visibly interested, the thought of how would it be to have sex with her did cross my mind, but I quickly thought of how much I love Ariana and how happy I was and came back on track. Thought to myself it was the alcohol that even made me think of fucking her in the first place, and it probably was.

When her flirting became obvious and she even said we should go somewhere more private, I rejected her abruptly and went to bed. I thought that kind of rejection would send the correct message. It didn't.

The next day, during the whole day we were professional again, talking, but that's it. I was sure at this point that for her too, it was just the alcohol playing tricks on her. When the evening came and we started drinking again, the flirting began. This time we both were drunker than before, so the thought of me fucking her wasn't dismissed as easily as before. I actually pictured her on all fours and me towering over her from behind and fucking her hard. She was small and brunette, different from my Ariana who was blonde and almost as tall as me, also different body type. Hence I imagined the sex would also feel considerably different.

A colleague then brought over some shots which we both took. Until then I can clearly remember my thoughts and how I rationalized things, after that, I remember glimpses of things. I remember kissing her passionately then and there. Then I remember going to my room with her. I remember her being on her knees sucking my dick. Then I distinctly remember the feeling of my dick sliding in her pussy. I remember her on all fours and me fucking her from behind, just as I imagined before. I remember me wanting to pull out when I felt like coming but her saying she's on the pill and coming inside her. I remember her leaving the room and me deciding to just go to sleep as I am piss drunk and tired. That's it. That's all I remember.

While it wasn't much, it was enough to make me feel an enormous guilt the next day. What have I done? I have cheated on my perfect Ariana with basically a stranger. The whole day I was sad, regretful, a shadow of the man I was the previous days.

When I got home, the world came crumbling down on me, Ariana was in the bedroom, drenched in tears, crying her eyes out. She had pictures of me and Rachel kissing and of me going with her to my room. To this day I don't know who took and sent the pictures, but there they were. Ariana was gutted, she cried for days and wasn't able to speak to me, all the while, I am filled with regret, remorse, guilt, I haven't felt as horrible my entire life. Here was this gorgeous, smart woman that I loved and simply betrayed her the first chance I had. There was no excuse.

I expected our relationship to end, but to my surprise after about a week of frequent crying and her not talking to me at all, she stood down to talk to me. I apologized again, and again, and again, but she said apologizing is not enough, and I understood that. She also said she somehow still loves me and doesn't want to end the relationship, but that I will have to suffer for the relationship to move on, just like she has to. I didn't know what that meant at the time.

"This will never happen again, baby!" I reassure her. "I am the biggest idiot in the world, I adore you!" I add truthfully and she listens without any facial expression.

"I know this will never happen again, but that doesn't mean you're off the hook." She says directly and with a straight face.

A few more days passed where the crying was more rare, but she still didn't talk to me. I was desperately waiting for things to get back to normal but questioned if they ever would. Then, she sat me down again and gave me the biggest blow ever.

"I have decided." She told me looking straight into my eyes. "You either do this, or we break up." She said firmly.

"Yes, anything." I said really willing to do anything to not lose her.

"I fuck other men too, and you watch me do it." She said and waited for my reaction, again, without any sort of expression on her face. I was shook. I didn't know how to respond.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You heard me. You will watch me fuck other men. That's the deal. Take it or leave it." She yells at me.

"Honey, you're not serious, how would that help us?" I asked baffled at what I was hearing.

"I don't care, I spent years trying to think rationally and handle this relationship with everything in mind, I don't anymore, I will fuck other men, and you will watch. As simple as that. Don't agree? We move on." She explained again, firmly and visibly pissed off.

"Honey, you're just pissed, I understand..." I said and she interrupted me.

"No!" She yelled. "This is not up for debate, you don't have to analyze my mood, you don't have to bargain, this is settled. I fuck other men. Do you agree? Yes, or no?" She put everything on the table as clearly as she could.

"How? When? With who?" I asked after a few seconds of processing the fact that she was serious.

"Liam and Kyle." She said and looked at my absolutely shocked face. "What? Are you surprised?" She asked condescendingly.

"Are... are you kidding?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm not. They will come and fuck me, I've already talked to them." She said leaving me even more dumbfounded but also making me furious.

"What?!" I screamed. "You talked to them and want to fuck them and they are ok with it?" I yelled angrily. "Was this your plan all along? You wanted to fuck them all along?" I yelled realizing that my anger was making me blurb out ridiculous things. There was no way she thought of this before I screwed up, she's been nothing but loyal, but my anger made me defensive.

"Yes, Mark! That's it!" She screams back. "I planned for you to cheat on me so that I can fuck your friends!" She said sarcastically and now also as angry as me.

"Then why? Why do you want to fuck them now?" I asked.

"Because I want to hurt you, Mark!" She said almost starting to cry again. "Maybe it makes me a bad person, but I don't care anymore. Fucking Liam and Kyle will hurt you and I will hurt you." She said trying to refrain herself from crying and going towards the exit. "I want a yes or no by 8!" She yelled before exiting the room.

I screamed in anger and thought deeply about the whole situation. Do I take the humiliation of my friends fucking Ariana or do I give up on the relationship and move on? That's the question I was asking myself over and over. And, as I already knew from the get-go, I didn't want to lose Ariana, under any circumstances.

I accepted Ariana's proposal, so there I was, in my living room, waiting for my friends to show up and fuck my wife. Ariana comes in, wearing a stunning red lingerie that I brought her but haven't seen her wear in a while, with her makeup on, makeup she didn't need but complemented the outfit excellently. She was as hot as ever and all I could think to myself is how much of a moron I am. "You will be fully obedient today, got it?" She asked and I said "yes" understanding that me restricting things or throwing a fit would break our relationship completely.

Minutes later, Liam and Kyle show up, both with huge smiles, looking forward to fucking my wife. As they come inside the living room and see us, first they gaze for a while at Ariana, which makes sense considering how hot she was and how much they wanted to fuck her, but then they also look at me with disgust and now, probably for the first time ever, without jealousy or envy.

"Hi, love! You look amazing!" Liam told Ariana as he hugged her, followed by a hug from Kyle. "Hi, moron." He told me without shaking my hand like we usually did.

"Hi. I have to agree with Liam here, moron." Kyle said and shook my hand unenthusiastically.

"You really are willing to do this?" I asked them not being able to help myself.

"Us? We are willing to do this?" Liam asked getting angry. "You're the one that's the idiot here! We're Ariana's friends too. Man up!" He screamed at me and I wanted to say things but I realized it would only be to my disadvantage.

"Everybody in the bedroom, and everybody naked!" Ariana announced. "Yes, you too, Mark." She added.

I went with all of them into our bedroom and we guys undressed as Ariana looked. Liam used to make jokes about being hung, but I always assumed they were jokes, until then. Liam took his underpants off releasing his huge cock. It was massive even without it being hard, I could only imagine how it would look hard. As Kyle undressed, I see his cock too and while not as big as Liam's, it was big, a lot bigger than mine. "Go figure, little cock over here is the one with a woman like Ariana." Liam immediately said as he saw my cock. "We'll show her what a real cock feels like, don't worry Mark." Liam added to humiliate me more.

"Wasted so many years with his cock when I could've had those?" Ariana said and it hurt even though I knew the whole reason she said it was to hurt me. "Get over here and taste real cock." Kyle told Ariana and she listened to him in an instant. She got on her knees in front of them and started sucking their cocks simultaneously. I can't describe how hard it was to watch her with my friends' cocks in her mouth.

The two cocks got harder and harder as Ariana sucked and stroked them with passion. Kyle had a way of holding her head in place and pushing his cock deep in her throat until she choked, then pulling out as she drew breath, then going in again. It was even harder for me to see him use her face like that. "Your wife's throat feels amazing around my cock." Kyle said making it even worse.

"You go deep inside her throat, I go deep inside her pussy." Liam said and he threw her on her back onto the bed. He took off her panties, revealing her beautiful shaved pussy, spat on his hand to wet her pussy, and slid his huge cock inside. Ariana screamed as Liam pushed his massive cock deep inside her pussy. He slowly started to fuck her and she tried to control herself but still let out moans each time she felt Liam's cock going in. Kyle slapped his cock on her face and she got the message, started sucking it while still moaning as Liam fucked her. "Your tight pussy feels so good." Liam said savoring the feeling of pushing his huge cock inside Ariana's pussy. "Thanks for keeping it so tight with your small cock." Liam told me adding salt to the wound, as if seeing my wife get fucked in front of me wasn't enough.

He fucked her hard and deep, but didn't go all out as I assumed he didn't want to ejaculate too quickly, still, I looked at Liam pushing it deep inside her pussy as she moaned, and Kyle pushing it deep inside her throat as she kept choking. Moments when I wouldn't process the fact that my wife was getting fucked by my friends in front of me, I would start getting hard, but as soon as the thought of what was happening kicked in, I couldn't enjoy it anymore, the humiliation was too much.

"My turn." Kyle told Liam and as much as Liam wanted to continue fucking Ariana, he pulled out making way for Kyle. "My turn to abuse that pretty mouth of yours." Liam said pulling her more towards the edge of the bed, so her head was now pointing at the floor as she stared at the wall and couldn't see what was happening on the bed. Liam spreads his legs getting into position to push his cock in her throat, and so he does. He pushed his huge cock as deep as it went, until Ariana choked, then pulled out for her to breathe, then right back in. Meanwhile, Kyle slid his cock in her pussy and started fucking her. Ariana was moaning and so were both the guys as they fucked her.

Liam held both her feet spread for Kyle to freely fuck her pussy while he slowly went in and out of her mouth with his cock. "This is so fucking good, your wife is the perfect whore." Liam said as he savored pushing his cock in her throat. Kyle started fucking her harder and harder and now Ariana's moans were louder and more often. She was finding it difficult to focus on Liam's huge cock in her mouth as Kyle was fucking her hard. The moans turned to screams and Ariana soon said "I'm gonna come!" as Kyle pounded her pussy hard. Moments later, Ariana let out a huge scream and started shaking as he pushed Kyle's cock out of her pussy. She orgasmed to the delight of both Liam and Kyle, who had huge smiles on their faces seeing it. "You liked that, didn't you, little slut?" Kyle said smiling that he made her orgasm.

"Get up, I want to fuck you from behind!" Kyle said and pulled her up. She started sucking Liam's cock while on all fours as she waited for Kyle's cock to go in, and it did. Kyle started fucking her from behind. "What a perfect ass your wife has, Mark." Kyle remarked as he fucked her. He stuck his finger in her ass and said "Can't wait to fuck her little asshole." Me and Ariana rarely ever did anal, it took a while for her to get used to the feeling and generally didn't like it, so Kyle saying he'd fuck her asshole without even doubting it for a second made me question whether Ariana would actually go for it, but she didn't say anything, she just continued moaning and sucking Liam's cock.

While fucking her hard from behind, Kyle kept sticking his finger in her asshole, then two fingers, spitting so it's wet, he was preparing to fuck her asshole and I just stood and watched. When he considered it time, without even asking or anything, he just pulled his cock out of her pussy and pushed it in her asshole. "Ahh!" Ariana screamed, spitting out Liam's cock. She kept screaming as Kyle kept pushing his cock in and out. "Wait!" She yelled, but Liam shoved his cock in her mouth and kept it there, muffling her screams as Kyle fucked her asshole.

"Wait!" I yelled as I saw her being fucked against her will. Liam and Kyle stop, as well as Ariana's screams. "Should we stop? What is this?" Liam asked visibly annoyed. "No! Mark, stay out of it!" Ariana told me angrily. "Just slower please." She added and took Liam's cock back in her mouth. Kyle started fucking her asshole slowly again, but quickly picked up the pace and Ariana was back screaming as she was being fucked hard.

durantftw
durantftw
68 Followers
12