The Dire Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana's screams when being fucked by Kyle were no match with her screams when Liam went in her asshole. She screamed for a few minutes and almost started crying, as Liam didn't care one bit and just pounded away at her asshole. At least Kyle didn't push his cock inside her mouth during those moments, don't know if it was because he liked hearing her scream or because he didn't want to add pressure, but he didn't. Slowly, Ariana's screams dimmed down as she got used to having Liam's huge cock go in and out of her asshole. Liam alternated between her asshole and her pussy, fucking her over and over as she sucked Kyle's cock the best she could.

"Think it's time we fuck her together, bro." Kyle told Liam and Liam relished the idea. Liam laid on his back, Ariana climbed on top of him and slid his cock in her pussy. She moaned as he kept it there for a bit, until Kyle came from behind and slid his cock in her asshole. Then the fucking started, both men started pounding hard at her pussy and asshole as she moaned and screamed away.

"Slow down a bit cause I'm gonna come." Liam said at one point and they lowered the pace. "You like it, little slut?" Liam asked Ariana as they continue to fuck her but slower. "I love it." She said. "Tell your husband." Liam added. "I love having their cocks inside my pussy and asshole, Mark. I adore it." She said looking straight at me. "Fuck me hard like the slut I am!" Ariana told Liam and the two started fucking her hard again.

The hard fucking and Ariana's screams caused Liam to have to come again, and while last time they decided to slow the pace, this time Kyle said "Let's come together." I panicked because Ariana is not on the pill, Liam can't dump his load inside her pussy. "Come inside me!" Ariana said looking straight into his eyes and then kissing him. I thought to myself she must've decided to get the Plan B pill the other day, and so she did, but at the time I didn't like it one bit, since she never lets me ejaculate inside her, but here she was letting Liam blow his load inside.

Her telling him to come inside her, plus making out with him, got Liam over the edge and with a few loud grunts, he filled up her pussy. At the same time, Kyle picked up the pace and also came inside her asshole. The two pulled out and stood up, leaving Ariana on the bed with cum dripping from her asshole and her pussy. "Thank you for letting us use her." Liam told me as he stood up. "Call us again if you want to see her fucked by real men." Kyle added. Humiliated, but I was glad it was over.

"I've learnt my lesson, babe." I told Ariana as we were laying in bed that night. "I am so sorry." I added. "I just want things to go back to normal."

"Me too." She said looking at me. "But I'm not sure they can be back to normal." She added, with a regretful but serious expression on her face.

We tried taking things back to normal, but she was right, we couldn't. Her knowing that I cheated on her completely changed the dynamic between us, and while she still cared about me because of the things we did together, she didn't love me like she did before. She was just clinging to the past, but the actual feelings of love weren't there anymore. And while I still loved her to bits, I could only picture her getting fucked by my friends. Any moment we had where we laughed and tried to put what's happened aside, I just couldn't, my laugh would quickly turn into a sad expression as I would remember her with Liam's cock in her pussy and Kyle's cock in her asshole. There was just no ignoring those thoughts.

Hence, about a week ago, we decided to get a divorce. Ariana moved out and rented an apartment for herself. And to make matters worse, I know from a common friend that her and Liam are fucking, not sure if they're in an actual relationship or just fuck buddies, but they're fucking. Why wouldn't she go for his huge cock now that she's single and able to test the waters.

As for me? I'm still trying to figure out what to do next and how to get over my regrets, all this without losing my job. It's hard knowing I had something so good in the palm of my hands and I let it slip away like a moron. Really hard. Like I said, I royally fucked up.

12