All Comments on 'The Dire Consequences'

by durantftw

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
KarnevilKarnevil9 months ago

There were basically just five charecters in this story, five people that I'd happily throw under a bus. A well used plot, but I'll never understand how revenge fucking can help, and to fill it with such detestable people just destroys any sympathy from the reader. In the end I could only hope for something painfully terrible to happen to each and every one.

timrivtimriv9 months ago

He was well rid of her. Pics were probably sent to her by Liam or Kyle. She was not worth his time as the two guys had it right calling her a whore.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

he was a dumbass and didn't handle the aftermath very well

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

Buddy effed up but l vote that he was set up by those two meat sacks. Plan an escape to central america or somewhere and shoot the pair if them in the dick

truthandjustice99truthandjustice999 months ago

he needed to BTB She went way overbaord

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
-1

Drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Silly story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So the lesson are:

1. Don't turn team building exercises into weekend drinking sessions.

2. Don't take open drinks from anyone, especially if two of your frenemies are among the seven attendees.

3. If you feel that something is "off" it probably is.

4. If feel you did something totally outside of normal, you probably did.

5. Get tested immediately for 'date rape drugs' at an ER or 24 hour clinic.

Why would Mark trust being around Kyle and Liam anywhere, with anyone, for any reason? Why would Ariana insist Mark go? Why did she make Mark agree to such an absurd request of her retaliation? OK she got some photos, they had to come from one of five people. Not the girl he cheated with, why would she send them? Besidesthey were taken by someone else, that knocks it down to five. How about the two were guys that resented Mark. Didn't Ariana know this and did Ariana collude with Kyle and Liam? Did Ariana plan to put Mark in a situation where he had to capitulate or risk losing her? What kind of woman would insist on forcing her husband to watch her being screwed, much less by someone he despised? Even more inconceivable, being double teamed by the two guys he despised the most! She admitted to wanting to cause Mark pain. I don't think she intended to reconcile. Ariana had already bought into Liam's lies. He chased, she folded, then fell. Too bad she destroyed Mark in the process. It sounds like he tried really hard to be a standup husband, he just was no match for a bunch of evil hearted conspirators.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WIMPY

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Reads like he was set up at the company team event to cheat.

When the wife gives choice of watch her fuck others or get divorced, choose the divorce immediately. Her fucking other people will always make the situation worse and you will still end up divorced.

Truly no likable characters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This seemed all very convenient, he cheats and instantly the wife fucks her two best pals. This was a set up. Time for the cuck to grow a pair beat the hell out of the best pals and make sure everyone knows what a bitch the ex wife is. Looks are not everything, if you are ugly inside being sexy outside makes no difference.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Uhh... oh, just forget it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Since the wife was a clearly a tw*t, then he should consider himself lucky to have escaped wasting the rest of his life with her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm sorry, but when the word "men" came out of her mouth, not "man", I would have walked....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Durantftw is controlling comments and opinion. This writer draws fire like a B-17 over Hamburg but then bails out by deleting critical commentary. You will never find favor as a writer by shutting down all anonymous comments because some are too harsh for you. Readership will remember your censorship. You will be viewed as one more literary nazi unable to listen to hard advice. Some comments can sound hurtful from the Literotica readership but it doesn't make them untrue. It's all opinion.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino9 months ago

What a silly story, why did a so called team building excercise turn into a booze fest? Obviously no responsible management around. He didn’t know he was being filmed, nor who sent his wife pictures.

Wifey wanted to get even by having sex with two of his colleagues and he agrees.

Just so idiotic and implausible.

DanDraperDanDraper9 months ago

A little unoriginal, but I really enjoyed the sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awful tale of unpleasant and really superficial and idiotic characters. Makes one wonder how infantile their acting was but it is what the author made them do.

An old and used to death stencil about a braindead wife‘s revenge, with all the clichés, hubby’s small dick, friends with humongous cocks and the usual release of the inner slut and became a size queen. Yada yada yada.

And no, I didn’t liked it and even IF the writing were good, I wouldn’t rate higher because than also ”Mein Kampf“ would still be in the best seller list.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So, it's the double standard on the drunken mistake / drugged victim story line. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

what kind of friends are they! Honestly, he should have just said NO I don't agree. Either way you know she is going to screw his friends so just as least leave with some dignity that you don't agree and you will not watch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Two wrongs do usually make a good DIVORCE... This one was initiated on purpose by the wife....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cliche, cliche, cliche! Try writing a story where alcohol doesn't cause the problems in the story. It seems no writer can. And why would she get to have sex with 2 men when he was only with 1 woman? Doesn't seem fair to me. Not a very well thought out plot. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As one comment said: this too idiotic!

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Two many off putting tags to bother reading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sometimes the best way to recover from a fuck up is to move away. Don't say anything, just write it all off and get the hell out of there, asap.

phill1cphill1c9 months ago

I really liked this story. And the comments. "it's idiotic...it could never happen...the characters suck..."

It's the same story but instead of a wife fucking up, the husband does. And look at all the BTBers racing to see how far they can gyrate to make the guy NOT wrong.

Moreover, I really like the moderated consequences. Here, not like in many stories of cheating wives, the cheating guy loses his marriage. that's pretty much it. Some social stigma, but nothing like in many stories of wives' infidelity, where she loses EVERYTHING for several pages, so much so that new laws have to be created to cheat them out of what they have earned being married to such simplistic husbands. "i go to work, i work hard, i am not really skilled otherwise...I love my kids...i don't like to dress up...i fuck by the manual, caressing, oral sex first, then a missionary fuck followed by doggy and then cuddles...i spend a lot of time not engaged with my spouse..."

Of course the scores are low, but, to me, low scores sometimes mean that it went over peoples' capacity to acknowledge and accept their own biases.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@phil1c - Sorry, but I can't remember a single story where the husband forced the wife to watch him have revenge sex as a condition of staying together. If you could post a few, I would love to find and read them. Now, I'm not talking about forcing her to watch him have revenge sex as part of a BTB with no actual attempt at reconciliation, so don't bother posting any of those to defend your claim.

RTR10RTR109 months ago

Who sent the pics? I thought she'd get Liam & Kyle in the bedroom, naked, & then tie them up so they're at her mercy, then tell Mark they paid Rachel to get him drunk, fuck him, & take pictures. Then she & Mark both could punish his so called "friends". Also, what ever happened to marriage counseling? Had these two gotten help from a professional, their marriage probably would have made it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A royal beating for Liam and Kyle. Balls disintegration and humility for both of them. Divorce for the wife, not because she isn't justified to be angry, but because she just wanted strange. Move on after your buddies are in the hospital

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hard to read. Easy to forget. Two stars for effort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hubby is weak-willed (and who set him up and sent the photo's BTW?), the "smart" wife is a self-abusing idiot and their so called friends are a couple of cunts.

This is just grubby and sad.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Seems his affair could be somehow prepared... pills? something in the drink...?

.... so maybe Liam had something to do...

what about a second part when all the real acts appear... with a burning Liam action indeed...?

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

A Louisville slugger while Liam and Kyle were F’n her would be a good thing. I thought it was a pretty stupid story. Revenge she got 2 guys and he had to watch? WTF? 2⭐️⭐️ at best. The comments are more entertaining than this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So you admit you fucked up, learn your lesson or take your medicine depending on the cliche you like best and you move on with your life. Lots of women out there. Sometimes men (and women) can be idiots.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You should hold frame regardless and not let her do it, it will mean the end, which it did. She lost respect for you when you let her do it anyway.

piecesbbcloverpiecesbbclover9 months ago

Sort of started of okay and then turned to crap with him getting a Divorce. Not an enjoyable ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Socks no reconciliation we are human beings prone to mistakes?

InfosaugerInfosauger8 months ago

It sounded like he was drugged when he cheated. But who did it and why?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just an observation: THIS STORY NEEDS PART TWO, IF I EVER SEEN ONE!

You spent a good portion of the story sawing seeds of miss trust, that can't be accidental.

According to your presentation, he was set up.

Why not finish it, it is your option if you want to make him spineless shit, or men's man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous