The Dirty Hire

Story Info
A wealthy man hires someone to live as his kink servant.
1.9k words
4.17
20.6k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following is a messy fetish story about a woman hired to be filthy as her job. Don't read ahead if you don't like stories of women messing themselves with watersports, scat, mud, trash, skipping baths, and general unwashedness. That will be in here.**

Tara paused as she woke up. She was a touch nervous, and rather smelly. She hadn't washed in five days. She also had been in the same clothes for three days. Mud was caked on her socks and the lower part of her pants. Taking a moment she sniffed her armpit. Smelling that, and, yeah, she smelled a fair bit. Pulling her pant-waist out she looked down and... She smelled down there. She was also turned on by her smell... And a few fingers went to her loins as she began to masturbate.

A little while ago she had been hired by a rich fellow named Thomas. After some discussion she had gotten a special... Odd job. Thomas would give her a special house, all to herself. Minimal jobs to do, good pay... And no shower or washing machine to use. And only a few pairs of clothes. And no toilet... With the pay offered (and a messy kink) Tara had said yes, but now five days in she was worried. She was supposed to visit the main house once a day five days a week. And now she smelled and was dirty. Even after two days off with no shower, and no change of clothes... Not to mention someone had taken her extra clothes so all she had was this.

Still despite her worries she came in her own clothes. Sweat accumulating on her skin in the morning heat, while the smell of sex was getting only stronger in her bedroom. Sighing she got up and walked out and down into her house. It was muddy, the floor caked with dry dirt and bits of food and other muck. A corner had a few turds in it, at her boss recommendation. Still... She was worried. Regardless she had to go, so going to her designated corner and dropping her pants and underwear. Squatting she shit and pissed, some piss landing on her outfit, not that she noticed. Finished she pulled up, aware she had no toilet paper. Feeling the shit still on her ass she rubbed her underwear on it, spreading a brown mark that was already sizable.

Sighing she left her little house and stepped out into her 'garden'. A muddy field around a house in a field, behind bushes. Her feet sank into the mud, just socks. "Oh shit!" She muttered as she ran back to a spot by her toilet and put on her shoes with a muddy squelch. Just like her socks and pants her shoes were muddy. Once mostly white, now they were basically brown. She was rather used to the mud by now. And she liked it but... Her boss... She wasn't sure. Quietly she poked through the bushes, and opened a gate. The mud faded once she walked to the other side of the large hedges. Looking back she couldn't even see her house from here.

Walking past the garbage pails she walked into the main house kitchen. There was nobody here. Tara didn't understand where and when everyone ate. Still she prepared a breakfast for herself. Lactose intolerant she got some cereal and milk for herself. She quietly began to eat standing around, looking at her muddy footsteps on the ground. "I should clean that up." She muttered.

"You should do what now?" A male voice said. It was Thomas, her employer. "I thought I heard someone say something about cleaning things up."

Tara panicked some gulping down her cereal. "I... I j-just... M-muddy footprints?"

Thomas walked over and looked at them. "Hmm... Yes." He said studying them. He paused. "Continue eating. Even if you clean it up, not on an empty stomach." He said to her.

Tara did, finishing her cereal quickly. When done she paused. "S-sorry about the mess! I just... So much mud and..."

Thomas waved. "You know what, before you do this, lets get this problem squared up." He said. "Fortunately I had some food already."

"You had food already?"

"Yes, this is my secondary kitchen. Bit less stocked, but still has food in it." Thomas said. "Don't worry." He said waving his hand. Thomas was dressed in regular clothes. "Come lets inspect your muddy yard." He said as he walked to the door.

Moving outside he glanced at the trash cans. "Hmm... Can you take a few of these?" He asked.

"Um I can take two now cause two hands."

"Yes, ok. That's good." He said nodding. "Take two."

She took two, the two closest to her, while Thomas took one as well, it was very, very heavy, and extra nasty.

They walked on through the gate, Tara stepping back into the mud. She looked at Thomas. He had been here once, when she was hired, but not since. Coming back the odors were noticeable over here. A whiff of shit, piss, sweat and sex in the air. Thomas put his garbage can down thinking. "Hmm... This place." He said as he splattered the mud. "Its too clean."

Tara paused. "T-too clean?" She asked.

Thomas spilled his garbage can. Trash splattering into the mud. "You were supposed to be dirtier. And nasty. I think you were taking too much mud with you inside."

Tara gulped. Was she in trouble. "I-Inside my place isn't as bad."

"Oh? Really? Lets look." Thomas said.

Tara started, putting her two cans down, but Thomas paused. "No, bring those, I think we may need them."

Tara paused and nodded bringing the trash in, putting it inside. Even with the stink of the trash cans, the smell of shit, from her corner by the door in particular, was the most potent. "Better..." Thomas muttered as he looked around before getting one can and spilling it out into the large room. "But you've been trying to give me the dirt! Which means you need it!"

Tara was far too excited by this. Her gross side was thrilled by the mess. She paused and, without really thinking walked towards Thomas, however as she did so she stepped in the trash on the floor. "Ah!" She let out with a soft squish.

"See, that's what I want you to do." Thomas nodded.

Tara paused for a moment. With her bosses approval, she stepped further into the trash, letting her shoes sink in some more. She enjoyed the soft mush that she stepped in. "Mmm. Its... Kinda nice." She muttered.

"See. That's why I hired you." Thomas walked over, wading into the trash with her and kissed her on the lips. "A dirty woman through and through. Just need to be confident. You were hired to make a mess, and you're doing great." He paused. "This place stinks. Good job."

Tara blushed a bit at the kiss, and possibly even more at being told that her place stank. It was true but. "You can't just tell a woman she stinks like that." She huffed.

"Oh... I guess I do need some... Improvement on how I work with you." Thomas said with a smirk.

"Yes. You need to treat me right. If I'm going to be your special woman, I need to be treated right." She said still standing in the trash. "And I need a bit of... Um... Direction. You never said too much just that 'not washing up' is ok. That and use the corner as a toilet." Tara pointed to her dirty corner. Her mess piled up there.

"Yes. Good point. Well, I want you to make an utter mess of this place. Any of the garbage bags you find in the garbage pile you can use to ruin this building. And... Any mud and muck you track into the backup kitchen is fine by me. So... Wanna go there for something to eat?" He asked.

Tara took a moment and nodded. "Yeah... I'm kinda hungry." She muttered as she and Thomas began to step out. As she did though her bowels let loose a pain. "Oh! Gotta go!" She let out as she went to her corner and squatted, pulling down her pants, but not her underwear.

Thomas looked at her, smeared and stained up to his ankles with grime. He looked down at her, able to see her spread legs, and her cametoe through her stained and dirty panties.

Tara paused, distracted. "S-stop looking!" She said.

"Look, part of this was to appeal to me. And... This appeals to me." Thomas said a bulge visible in his pants.

Tara paused blushing hard, looking aside. "You are a dirty fucking pervert." She let out. With that she began to shit, only realizing a mistake she made when she felt the fabric of her sticky underwear splatter against herself. "Ah!" She let out.

Thomas took a moment to fully comprehend that Tara was shitting her underwear and his bulge grew a bit more visible.

Tara moved her hands to her underwear elastic, but stopped as she realized her boss really liked this. She could relax some. Her boss had told her being messy and gross was good. And clearly he was liking this. So... Fuck it. A little mess was good. "You like this? You're getting off on this? What a pervert." She said with a slight dominant tone.

Thomas paused and just opened his mouth with an 'ahh... uhhh' and other stammering.

Tara hummed as she squeezed out the rest of her shit, sloppy, messy, wet, runny. Sighing she pulled down her underwear and spilled out whatever mess would come out, before pulling up her panties. "Well I should take care of that." She hummed with a sticky splat as the dirty fabric left her fingertips and landed against her hips.

"What do you mean?" Thomas asked.

Tara paused. "Follow me." She said as she walked outside to the place where Thomas had spilled the trash earlier. She hummed and knelt in the mix of mud and rotten food, something that almost exclusively made up the stuff in all of the cans Tara noticed for one seconds before she reached to Thomas's waistline.

Thomas smirked and let his pants be unzipped as Tara put her mouth to work. She began to suck off her employer while she knelt into the muck. Thomas was very, very hard, and Tara was quite ok with making him happy. In fairly short order Thomas was near cumming.

"I'm on edge."

Tara pulled off as she began to stroke him off with both hands. "Good. You said you want me to be messy, your cum would be a good mess to add." She hummed.

Thomas smirked as his cock throbbed in her hand. In a short while he came, letting out a quick 'cumming' as he sprayed down her arm and chest.

Tara hummed as she put a finger into the cum on her bosom. "Thank you boss."

Thomas panted, his cock getting somewhat soft. He sighed and took a moment as Tara got up. "Now then... You said you wanted me to have a meal?" She asked tilting her head.

"I mean... If you're hungry."

"Well, despite the mess, I haven't lost my appetite yet. I'm just as hungry as ever." She shrugged. "Guess I'm a dirty girl." She chuckled.

"I like you much more like this." Thomas said nodding. "Confident."

"I... Can you blame me. This is all a little weird."

Thomas laughed. "I mean... You're hardly the only weird one here."

Tara smirked. "I can probably learn to out weird you though." She said with a smirk.