The Dirty Hire Pt. 02

Story Info
A wealthy man gets a woman to serve him.
3.4k words
4.59
12.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note: This is a hardcore fetish story about super gross kinks and women being engaged in nasty kinks. If you've read my worst-maid-ever story this is similar... I just like this concept a lot. So... Yeah.**

*

Tara awoke in her work area. When hunting for jobs after college she had been hired by a wealthy man named Thomas as a *special* servant. She was to live on his property, 'serve' her master, and... Not clean up after herself. To that end for just about the past week she had gone without a shower, and the past five days without a change of clothes. Her outfit was stained and grimy, her pants smeared in slop up to her knees. A nearly permanent damp spot around her groin, and a brown stain by her ass. Some tears were forming in the groin of her pants, and by her ankles her pants were falling apart from abuse. Her shirt was stained and smeared in grime, and her socks had plenty of holes in them. As she got up she walked to her kitchen-living area and to a corner filled with a pile of shit. Her sneakers stepped into the edges of the pile as she dropped her pants, the ass of her pants also gently touching the pile, while her underwear just barely hung below her ass. She let out a sigh as she pissed and shit, her urine hitting her underwear some while her shit piled onto the floor.

After that she got up and walked out, piles of trash in the middle of the floor that she ignored unbothered by its stink. She went outside to an open yard made of mostly mud and trash. She was in a courtyard that was elaborate, large, and part of somewhat-neglected gardens. Her feet treaded through some mud and muck with squishes and squelches. Trash was spread around the area right around her quarters. The stink hanging in the air. High, high hedges surrounded her place to keep the stink in. But she had to work, so she left her hedges opening a small gate and walking into her employers house.

Thomas was a... Strange man. He had certain tastes. Which, well, meant that if she tracked mud through his house she wouldn't get in trouble. Nor was she in trouble still wearing the same maid outfit for two weeks. Honestly, Tara was thrilled. She had always had some pretty hard filth kinks, and she was getting paid enough to almost retire in ten years.

She'd probably work twenty.

Tara walked across some grass and gardens. Her dirty shoes stepping on wet grass. Entering in a side door she looked into the kitchen. "Mmm... Not awake yet." She muttered as she got herself some a bagel with cream cheese to eat quickly before walking upstairs, chewing on her bagel. Of course she was somewhat lactose intolerant.

Walking down the hallway, dirty footsteps slowly leaving less mud behind with each step, she went into a bedroom. Within a man slept half on and half off his sheets only in some pajama pants and boxers.

Tara glanced at the clock, it read 7:30. "Well, its after 7. Nobody said no." With that she moved to the man's pants and pulled them down. His member was there, nice and hairy around the base. Licking her lips for a moment she looked at the last little bit of bagel and put it down her cleavage with a bit of a squish. About then her lactose intolerance bubbled up and she let out a wet fart. Tara had long gotten over being gross around Thomas. With that she moved and began to stroke Thomas's penis, casually jerking him off.

Thomas got mostly stiff before he finally stirred. Tara waited until his eyes opened before she let out a very wet fart. It felt like something leaked out with this fart, and she let out an 'oh!' of mild surprise. The dairy was was running through her faster than expected.

Thomas sniffed and sat up somewhat. "Tara? What time is it?" He asked sounding mildly annoyed.

"Half past seven when I entered the room." She glanced. "40 past now. Its your day off, and you said I could enter any time after seven. I gave you an extra half hour." Tara didn't stop stroking Thomas's cock.

Thomas let out a slight moan. Tara had been decent at her sexual tasks from the beginning, but she had been improving and getting very used to where Thomas was most sensitive. Knowing he had a day off today she was taking her time right now. "Ah... Fine." He said glancing at his clock. "I'll go and have breakfast, and we'll start the day." He said faking reluctance. Although he wasn't faking being a bit sleepy.

Tara hummed and kept on working, using her hand like an expert. She worked his shaft with trained expertise, getting him aroused, using his precum, smearing it over her hands, and using it to lube him up and move better and faster. Soon enough he came, Tara deliberately angling his cock so he would cum over her. "Enjoy?" She asked with a smirk as cum dripped down her chest mostly.

"Master Thomas!" Another woman said.

Thomas paused as he looked at the doorway. A woman stood there, much cleaner than Tara, or Thomas. Thomas let out a groan. "Please. Sylvia. You know about this. I know you enjoy me but... I hired her for this. So... Please."

"I don't know what you see in such a filthy woman." The irritated woman, Sylvia, let out with a hiss. "All she offers is sex, and then she makes such a mess. I suppose its fine in her own place, but in the main house? Its a mess!" She huffed.

Tara sighed as she sat up in the bed. She made sure to grunt and let out a fart, feeling something very wet enter her underwear. Inwardly she smirked. "Who are you?"

Thomas answered. "Oh... Um. Sylvia, Tara, Tara Sylvia. Tara you are my... Special hire. Sylvia is my main... Personal maid." He said with a slight blush.

"Wait, she fucks you too?" Tara asked looking at Thomas. "Neat."

"She wasn't hired to do that... But she's very... Very horny. And well, she... She forced the issue." Thomas said gulping. "Partly why I hired you... She..."

"Sir! I don't mind you having sex." Sylvia said as she got close to his cock, licking it. "Its good for training. But so dirty, foul an-"

"Just use my name!" Thomas grumbled. "You're so dominant, it doesn't even make sense for you to call me Sir."

Sylvia began to work his shaft some, licking it clean from the grime on Tara's hand. "Sir, I have too."

"The other servants also find it weird too. I'm really not one for formal things."

"Sir I have too."

Thomas groaned. "Dammit woman." He let out.

Tara snorted as she watched. "What a fuckin playboy."

"I... Um... I..."

"I'll have you know he is like this because of me." Sylvia said as she turned to face Tara while still jerking off Thomas. She was in a short skirt which, now that she was bent over, flashed her underwear to anyone who even remotely tried to look. Her shirt was tight and low cut, offering a view down her cleavage. "He hired me, knowing I was... Infamous for interpersonal work relationships. And now when here he services me."

"You also fuck about half the staff too. And film things... And sell that." He sighed.

"Yes. And I've gotten so many friends over to film with me." She hummed.

"So what is she, a servant or a pornstar?" Tara asked.

"Yes." Thomas and Sylvia said in near unison.

Tara nodded, ah.

"Master has loosed up so much since I got here. More sex all the time. Its good." Sylvia hummed.

"She's a borderline nymphomaniac. And..." He let out a moan. "C-can you not? I just came." He said gently pushing at her with his foot.

Sylvia sighed and grumbled. "Fine." She said as she sat on the floor and spread her legs, casually beginning to rub her slit. "But can she leave?"

"No." Thomas said. "One day a week, we agreed on this. She gets one." He said with a stern grumble.

"She's gross. How can you be attracted to her?" Sylvia huffed again.

"You're still getting off while being around me." Tara said looking over at Sylvia, who was close to her.

"You're the one who made me willing to do this. So..." Thomas paused. "How about you take up your issue with me indulging in my kinks with the one I'm indulging with?"

Sylvia glanced at Tara and spat at her, all the while masturbating. Tara barely blinked as spit hit her chin. "You think that'll bother me?"

Sylvia paused and let out a low irritated grumble. "If you were proper."

Tara snorted. "Proper. You are masturbating in another guys bedroom while another woman watches. Don't tell me you're getting off on this." She said as she began to crawl over to her.

"I... I..."

"I mean I know you are." Thomas said sliding over to the side of the bed. "But... Are you getting off to her too? Being improper, like you?"

Sylvia bit her lip as she hit a mild orgasm. This treatment, so degrading, improper. She loved it. "No." Her wet panties lied.

Thomas took a moment. "Well... How about this. You wrestle Tara and if you win, you get a shower and the rest of the day with me."

"Mmm... Maybe." Sylvia said. "If I lose?"

"You get one week vacation. In Tara's place. With what you're wearing, nothing more."

Sylvia paused. "I... I want more."

"If you lose it will be a paid vacation." Thomas said.

"If I win... She will shower and bathe and clean up."

Tara shrugged. "That's fine. If the boss says so I have no issue."

Thomas nodded. "That's fair. I don't mind." Tara could get dirty again, that was easy. "Now then lets get you to the arena. Do you wanna change before you go?"

"Why would I want to change?" Sylvia asked. "I'm ready whenever." She huffed.

"Lets go to the arena then."

A few moments later Sylvia slightly regretted not changing. The 'arena' was the muddy field in front of Tara's little residence. Piles of trash on the ground. Standing in her socks in the mud she gagged, but felt a strange warmth at this prospect. Did she really want to try this? Why would she want to do that?

"Alright. This is a good old dirty mud wrestling match. The rules are lets keep each other conscious." Thomas said. "Ladies. Please fight very dirty."

Sylvia had a lot of regret. Tara was even turning on some hoses, making more mud. Well... She would get a weeks paid vacation at least. She was clearly going to lose no matter what.

Tara splattered over walking into the trash pile with splatters and splashes. "Alright. Ready when you are. Since its my turf you can get the first go."

Sylvia sighed as she thought for a bit. Thomas looked back and forth, of *course* he was going to encourage two sexy women to do an erotic messy wrestling match for him. "If there are no objections start when ready."

Sylvia took a bit as she sighed. "Fine... Guess." She said slowly stepping towards Tara. Her socks were soaked in mud already, having not even put on shoes for this, not. She felt a squish and squelch under her feet and let out a breath.

Tara snorted. "What this is grossing you out already? Imagine a whole week with me. That'll be too repulsive for you to handle."

Sylvia was going to say something but was cut off as Tara through some muck at her face with a splat. She paused and just jumped to tackle Tara with an angry splat.

Sylvia grunted as she sat up on top of Tara. Tara was smeared all over in muck, she was laughing. Sylvia grunted holding her arms at length. Her bare legs smeared in more muck. Some was splattered on her shirt, and she felt some in her groin. She liked that, the wet slimy warm feeling on her legs. And she shivered a bit in a mix of disgust and silent enjoyment... Before she was pushed into the ground on her back.

"That was one free move." Tara said. "Now I fight back."

"What do you think you ca-" Sylvia was cut off as a handful of slop was put into her face. Although she was partially turned on, she was still not ready for this and gagged and sputtered as she tried to shove Tara off of her.

Tara was heavier than she looked, her dirty clothes holding a fair bit of dirt in there, adding to her weight. She pulled down her pants chucking as she got up and put her ass to Sylvia's face. Shit smeared in the other girls face as she let out a wet sloppy fart. "I don't have too much shit in me buuuut~" She chuckled.

Sylvia breathed in the stink of Tara. It was almost two weeks of musk, sweat, urine, shit, mud, cum and all other sorts of messes. It made her incredibly aroused. Something about this foul sticky mess, it reeked, made her gag, her eyes water, nose run, and her pussy was soaked. What was wrong with her? Sylvia knew the answer. She was insatiable. A sex-monster. Well... If she was going to spend a week with Tara, as the judge was currently rooting her on, she would have to adjust.

As Tara rubbed her ass into the other woman's face, she felt an unfamiliar feeling against her pussy. It was warm, slightly textured, and wet. "Tongue." She let out. She had been eaten out before, but not much.

Sylvia was eating Tara out. It was a nasty pussy, but... Well, in for a penny, in for a pounding. Sylvia took as many licks as she dared, eating out as much as she could.

Tara hummed. "Alright. We fight really dirty then." She said as she bent her head over and began to eat out Sylvia. In a few moments she was greeted by a squirt of pleasure. "Holy shit. That was fast." She laughed as Sylvia stopped for one gasp of pleasure, then kept on licking.

Thomas paused. "Um... I guess since Sylvia came first Tara wins?" He asked basically looking for any excuse to have Tara win.

Sylvia pulled her face from the others pussy and grunted. "I want shoes before I'm stuck here!"

"Is that an admission of defeat?" Tara asked.

"Look this was biased against me. its an admission of a vacation."

Tara shrugged as she rubbed her slimy groin into the others face. "Both work for me~" She hummed, then moaned as, now basically beaten, Sylvia dug her tongue into her crotch as she shuddered some. "Oooh!" She let out pleased.

While she shuddered Sylvia shoved Tara off with a splat and sat up. "Alright. Look fine, I'll get my vacation. But I want shoes."

Thomas nodded. "Tell me the pair and you'll get them."

Sylvia paused. "Wait I can't get them?"

"Well you're all gross. How can I let someone this gross into the house."

Sylvia huffed some as she gave in and explained which pair she wanted Thomas to get, a junky pair of sneakers that she wouldn't mind being ruined. She sighed as Thomas left, and then it began to rain. "Ah. Dammit." She muttered looking up.

Tara didn't much mind, already wet in more than one way. But as she waited, it got cold. "Shit... Fuckin freezing cold rain." She muttered. "Come inside."

Sylvia wouldn't say no to warming up, much colder than Tara, and bothered by the rain. Although when she stepped in she somewhat regretted it. "Oh. No really, you didn't have too." She muttered as she felt her sock, and one foot she was realizing was bare, step against a dirty grimy floor, which Tara tracked muck all over. The stink of trash, shit, and other slop was pungent here, and she gagged once more, eventually throwing up on the floor, a suggestion Tara made with a point to a spot on the floor. Sylvia didn't ask why that spot was better, but did it anyways, mostly hitting that spot. Turning around she looked. She was going to have to adjust. She already stank some though. And... She was still horny somehow.

Tara snorted. "You ok. I mean... I'm thankful you tossed your lunch in my toilet corner, but like. You sure you can manage this."

"I am a woman of my word." Sylvia muttered. "Also my boss said I get vacation. So... I'm gonna listen to him."

Tara smirked. "Well, I hope for your sake you don't keep losing your lunch." Walking over to the slop pile tara kicked off her shoes to one side and then stepped in it with a squelch, before pulling down her pants and squatting, pissing in the pile some.

Syvlia was starting to like this more and more. She had to wonder if her brain was being scrambled by the nasty smells all around, but she was really fucking liking this nasty stuff.

"Oh. This is the toilet by the way. If ya don't use it... Eh." Tara shrugged as she got up, not wiping as she pulled up her pants.

Sylvia smirked. "I... I can use it." She said as she walked over still in one sock and her bare feet. Her feet stepped into the muck and mire. Pulling aside her panties she grunted as she began to piss onto the floor, shit piling on the floor beneath her. When done she stood up in place. Her bare foot smearing in the muck on the floor. She shivered in excitement. Dirty filthy excitement. She walked out and casually wiped a hand on Tara, it was as if she was cleaning her hand on Tara but... Her hand managed to get dirtier instead. "I'm not that bothered by some muck."

Tara chuckled, she was amused by this girls change in behavior. Who knew how long it would last.

About then Thomas walked in with the pair of shoes. "I got em for ya Syl'." He said holding two shoes in his hands. "Just what you needed right."

"Mmm. Thank you." She hummed as she took the clean shoes from Thomas, and then put them into the muck pile, sticking her feet into the shoes with a soft squelch each time. She walked over to Tara and gave her a kiss. "Mmm, Thomas. Did you enjoy our show earlier?" Syvlia asked.

"Y-yeah." He said a bit confused by the change in topics.

Sylvia chuckled. "How about we give you a little... Private aftershow so you can remove some tension in your body." She hummed. "Tara, where's the bedroom here?"

Tara chuckled. "Follow me."

The trio went to the dirty bedroom, with the filthy sheets. Sylvia sighed as she looked at the sheets laying down in them. "Well fine. I guess this is where I'll sleep now. Her legs hanging off the bed she pulled aside her panties and exposed her slit. "Tara lie on top of me."

Tara paused and did so.

"Now. Next, get your pussy above mine. As close as you can."

Tara paused and smirked as she did so, pulling down her pants, but leaving on her filthy underwear, pulling them aside so she, with some guidance.

"Now Thomas. Pick a woman." Syvlia said as she ground her pussy into Tara's grimy cunt.

Thomas chuckled. "Just one?" He asked. "Hardly." He slipped his cock between both women. "I'm taking both of you." He said as his cock slipped between both women, his tip sticking out near their stomachs. He began to thrust with his cock, grinding against both women, who pressed into him.

"Yes. That's it! Come on! Cum all over us!" Tara let out as she was fucked.

Sylvia was quieter but enjoying this.

Thomas kept up for a bit before cumming onto both womens stomachs. He panted, more than a little wiped. "Ok... Thank you... But this is a bit much." He said as he pulled back.

Tara rolled off of Sylvia cum sprayed up her shirt and stomach, Sylvia the same, grime and gunk on her from Tara. "Well go off, Sylvia and I will have some fun without you. Us girls can go a fair bit longer than you." She chuckled.

"Have fun then. I'll see you in a week or so Sylvia. If you take longer, your vacation is just extended."

Sylvia took a moment. "If I'm here more than seven days... It happens." She shrugged.