The Dirty Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back and closed my eyes. I didn't have to see what was going to happen next. How stupid can this girl be, I thought to myself, getting herself into that kind of situation. Like, she couldn't see it coming, right? Even if she didn't know before she went over there that her boyfriend was planning to set her up with these guys, she had to have figured it out earlier when all the guys were looking her over, checking her out, and talking about her to each other. Girls know when guys are talking about them behind their backs. And it was obvious, for God's sake. And when the other girls had to "go to the liquor store" why didn't she join them? Why did she stay when she knew she would be the only girl in the house? And she had to know that they weren't coming back. It was so obvious. I knew it just from the way the women were talking to their men and looking at her. I knew they were in on it. They were letting their men have a good time with the dumb little bunny, and she was the only one in the room who didn't get it. How stupid can a girl get?

I opened my eyes just a little to peek at the screen. Yeah, all three of them are pawing at her now and she's still trying to push them away. Like one girl has a chance against three guys who want it. Ronnie was wrapped up in the movie, I noticed. He was staring like he was almost hypnotized. But I couldn't watch anymore. I closed my eyes again, and was almost ready to drift off to sleep when the phone rang.

Ronnie jumped up and ran to the kitchen to answer it. I couldn't hear him talking to whoever it was. He only talked to them for a couple seconds, it seemed like, and he was back in the living room turning off the VCR and taking the tape out. I sat up. Maybe now Ronnie will finish what he started, I thought hopefully. I was still hot for it and I wouldn't be able to think of anything else until Ronnie made me cum. Slowly I ran my fingers through my hair and licked my lips. Maybe I could entice Ronnie back to the task at hand. Maybe he would even make love to me ......

"Mr. Pfar called and invited us over for a few drinks," Ronnie said matter-of-factly. My heart sank. Not now, I thought. I need you to finish what you started. But I didn't say a word. I bit my lip.

"We should get together with our neighbors more often. Living in these apartments without ever getting together with the folks who live in the next unit is unhealthy. We have to make the effort to be more friendly with 'em," Ronnie analyzed.

I was totally off guard. If there was one thing I didn't expect to do today it was go visit the neighbors. I thought Ronnie wanted to play, but now he wants to be the perfect neighbor. Oh well, I thought, maybe he will want to make love to me when we get back.

I stood up. I guess I had too much too drink 'cause I wobbled a little.

"OK.," I said politely. "Just let me change and we'll go ... "

"No time to change," Ronnie said firmly. "Mike and Craig are already there. Let's just go ..."

"But ... but ... " I tried to say. "... this dress is ... I'm wearing ..." But Ronnie didn't let me say anything. He grabbed my hand and the next thing I knew we were walking out the door and across the building hallway to Mr. Pfar's apartment. I stumbled a couple of times as Ronnie pulled me along. I guess I was having trouble 'cause of my high heels ... and how much I'd had to drink. Suddenly we were standing there on the welcome mat in front of his apartment. I let go of Ronnie's hand and brushed my hair back out of my eyes, straightened the bodice of my dress, and pulled down the skirt as far as I could down my thighs. This dress is too short to wear in public, I thought again. And that's when I remembered what Ronnie had done to me in the living room of our apartment. He had taken off my ...

Ronnie rang the doorbell before I could say anything. Oh God, I thought to myself, I'm not wearing any panties!

"Ronnie!" I whispered loudly. "You forgot ... "

Mr. Pfar opened the door.

"No, I didn't forget the tape, Karen ..." Ronnie said. "I've got it right here ..." as he raised his hand with the tape in it.

Mr. Pfar greeted us graciously. He was obviously glad we had come over. Ronnie put his left hand firmly against my back and pushed me in in front of him. I walked carefully. I was afraid of tripping and falling 'cause of my heels. Ronnie must have forgotten he took my panties off, I concluded. It really doesn't matter, I convinced myself. My dress isn't that short. I'll just have to be careful when I sit down, that's all.

Before I knew it, Mr. Pfar was introducing me to his sons. Of course, I had seen them in the hallways and in the parking lot a couple times over the last year and I really knew who they were, but we had never been formally introduced. Mike was about my height with brown hair and a scrawny little beard. Craig was a lot bigger than his brother, and his hair was darker. I remember thinking right away that, if I didn't know better, I would not have figured them even to be brothers. Mike looked a little like his father, but Craig didn't favor him at all.

"And this sweet little thing is Ronnie's girlfriend, Karen ..." Mr. Pfar was saying as I stood awkwardly before them. I smiled a little and raised my right hand formally to shake Mike's outstretched hand. He held my hand gently and grinned back like a nervous teenager. Mike let my hand slip out of his as Ronnie turned me a little towards Craig and I lifted my hand up again. Craig grabbed my hand firmly and squeezed it too hard, I thought, but I didn't react. I smiled again and nodded to him as if I had never noticed him around the apartment building before.

"Glad to finally meet ya ... " Craig said. "Ronnie's told us all about you ..."

Mike giggled. I'm not sure why he thought what Craig said was funny, but he did. And then he seemed embarrassed that he had laughed, so he turned and walked a few feet away.

Craig smiled broadly. "... all about you ..." he repeated.

Mr. Pfar stepped up on the other side of the bar, and started lining up shot glasses. Then he started pouring the Tequila.

"Ronnie says you like to drink Tequila shots," he was saying as he poured.

"Well, sometimes ..." I said slowly. As I said it, I realized I was already more than a little drunk on the Southern Comfort Ronnie made me drink back at our apartment. " ... but I can't ..."

"Karen can drink more Tequila than any guy I know ..." Ronnie bragged. "I've seen her drink a man twice her size under the table ..."

"Oh, yeah," Craig challenged. "No girl drinks Tequila shots. That's a man's drink."

"Well, Karen drinks 'em," Ronnie boasted. "And she wasn't a 'man' the last time I checked..."

Mike giggled again. I wish he'd stop doing that, I thought hazily. Ronnie had stepped up to the bar and had ushered me up to it too. I was too drunk to drink Tequila shots. No doubt about it. But I was also too drunk to argue with Ronnie when he was bragging on me. I should have said no. I should have. But I didn't. Ronnie scooped up a shot Mr. Pfar had just poured and handed it to me. Craig and Mike picked up theirs and Mr. Pfar and Ronnie picked up the last two.

"I'd like to propose as toast ... " Mr. Pfar said. We all held our drinks up and waited. "To our neighbors, Ronnie and Karen ... may this evening be the first of many evenings we share together ... share our humble home ... share our time together ... and share our ... friendship." I was moved by Mr. Pfar's eloquence and obvious sincerity. I smiled at him, and raised my glass to his. One by one, Ronnie and the boys raised their shot glasses and touched mine gently, symbolizing the new friendship we all would share.

"To friends..." Mike echoed.

"... and to Tequila..." Ronnie joked. We all laughed easily.

"... and to girls who drink it ..." Craig added as I tossed it down in one swallow. I smiled. Then I struggled not to gag. It was good Tequila. Real good. And Mr. Pfar was already pouring the next round as I set down my shot glass. I looked over his shoulder at the large mirror on the wall behind him and saw, for the first time, how I looked in my pink chiffon dress. To say the least, I was surprised. Without a bra, my breasts were not constrained, not held back. They looked ... bigger. And the bodice was down lower than I remembered from the last time I had worn this dress. And more ... more ... cleavage ... showed. I looked away and raised my hands up to my face, trying inconspicuously to cover breasts a little. Craig and Mike seemed to be watching my every move. It was like they knew what I was doing. I turned shyly away from them and lifted the straps on my dress, trying desperately to raise the bodice up a little. I don't know if it helped ... maybe a little. Ronnie tapped my elbow. As I turned back towards him and the bar, Ronnie handed me another shot. There was no way I could ... say no ...

"My turn," Ronnie said. He raised his glass, and we all waited for him. "To ... the greatest little girl in the world ... my little ... Karen. I ... I ... I love you ..."

"Ahhhhhhhh..." the boys teased.

"I love you too ..." I whispered to Ronnie. Ronnie reached his free arm around my waist and hugged me as we all tossed down our second round of Tequilas.

I don't remember too much of the next few rounds of drinks at the bar. I remember Mike proposed a toast to his father. He thanked him for "everything you've ever given us ... especially what you've got for us tonight ..." I didn't quite understand that last part, but chalked it up to how much I'd had to drink. And then Craig proposed a toast. A strange sounding toast. He said he was toasting "luck." And he hoped that we would all get "luck" or "lucky" or something. By that time I was really getting drunk and having trouble standing up. Ronnie tried to walk me over to the sofa, but I had some trouble with my high heels so he had to almost carry me. I remember sitting down in the middle of this big sofa. And I remember leaning back, and taking a couple of deep breaths to help me feel better.

As my head started to clear again, I opened my eyes and saw Ronnie was on his knees over by the television set. I could see around him just enough to see that he had put on that x-rated tape. And as Ronnie stood up, I saw the girl on the tape was sitting on a sofa ... all by herself... just like me, I thought. She's drunk ... just like me. But she's stupid, I said to myself. Stupid. I closed my eyes, but when I did, I could see scenes from that movie in my head. That stupid broad, I thought again, was so dumb she let her boyfriend trick her into going over to somebody else's place in that skimpy little dress ... without her panties. How stupid can a girl get ... she ... she ... I ...oh, God ... I just remembered. I ... don't have anything on under this chiffon dress ... my ... bra ... is back in my bedroom and ... Ronnie ... took off my panties. He forgot. He ... he ... forgot my panties ....

Suddenly I became aware of Mike and Craig. They had drinks in their hands and were moving over towards the sofa. I looked for Ronnie. He was over by the bar talking to Mr. Pfar. Craig sat down heavily on the sofa next to me ... and Mike sat on the coffee table right in front of me. I sat up straighter, pulling the hem of my dress down as far as it would go, but even that was less than half-way down my thighs. So I pushed my knees together, just in case, and folded my hands in my lap so I could press my dress down in the middle between my legs.

"Ya seen this movie before ..." Craig was saying to me.

I hesitated. Then I realized that I was probably over-reacting and that Craig was just trying to make innocent conversation. I shouldn't have had so much to drink, I thought to myself. The Southern Comfort. The Tequila. And Ronnie had .... played with me ... and left me ... left me hanging. No wonder all I can think about is ... sex ...

"Yes," I said shyly. "Ronnie and I watched it ..."

"Is it OK?" Mike asked.

"Well, it's ... ah ... OK ... I guess ... if you like that kind of stuff ..." I answered.

"So you must have liked it, huh?" Craig pressed.

I didn't answer him. I looked over towards the bar just as Mr. Pfar and Ronnie were walking over. They were talking about the movie, and watching it as they walked.

"She's not wearing any panties ..." Ronnie was telling Mr. Pfar.

"No kidding!" Mr. Pfar exclaimed. His eyes were glued to the television screen.

"Karen's not wearing any panties?" Craig asked.

I blushed beet red.

"Not Karen ... the actress in the movie, you dolt!" Mr. Pfar said.

Craig and Mike smiled. They looked up at Ronnie, and Ronnie looked back at them and winked. At least, I think I saw him wink. Why would he?

Mr. Pfar and Ronnie were watching the movie and were real close to the television set. I could barely see the screen between them. Craig and Mike were watching the movie some, but they kept turning to look at me on the sofa. I pretended not to notice. I leaned forward and to the left so I could see the movie around Ronnie, and pretended to be engrossed in it. The part was just starting were the guys were talking to the girl about her clothes, her bra and stuff. Pretty soon they were going to ask her about her panties and she was going to admit that she wasn't wearing any. Again I thought about how thoughtless it was of Ronnie to forget that he had taken my panties off in our apartment. He had a lot less to drink than I had, so it was his responsibility to keep a clear head and remember things like that. It's not my fault, I thought to myself ... not my fault that I don't have any panties on. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mike looking at me ... looking at my legs ... trying to look up my skirt. I continued to stare at the television screen, leaning even further forward to prove how interested I was in the movie. Without being obvious about it, I tugged at my dress on the right side, pulling it down over my thigh as far as it would go. Damn that dress was short, I thought again. Damn it ....

"...it's ... white ... " the girl in the movie was saying after one of the guys asked her for the third time what color her bra was. She was embarrassed and hanging her head in shame. The guys kept asking her more questions about her body and her clothes. The audio wasn't too good on the tape ... and some of it you couldn't hear too good. I remember from when Ronnie and I watched it before that one of the guys asked her if her bra was "comfortable." She stammered for a while and finally said something like " ... it's ... it's a little too small ... I mean ... too tight ..." and the guys laughed at her. The guy with the beard then said something about her being "... a big girl ..." and then he asked her how "big" she was. She never really answered him directly. All she said was her bra was too small. So the guys kinda pushed her forward ... made her lean down ... and she struggled with them ... but it didn't do any good. In a second the movie would get to the part where they unzip her dress in the back so they can " ...read the tag ... see what size bra you're wearing."

Mr. Pfar turned to say something to Ronnie and when he did he leaned to his right and came between me and the television. I couldn't see it all, so I leaned back a little. When I looked away from the movie, I came into eye contact with Craig. I guess I was embarrassed because I caught him looking at me, and that's probably why I looked away first.

"Damn, look at this..." one of the guys on the tape was saying. I remember that scene. After they pushed the girl forward and unzipped the back of her dress, on of the guys pulled on the back of her bra to pull it away from her bare back. I remember her whimpering when he pulled it harder than he had to to turn it over. Then I remember the camera zooming in on the tag inside the back of her bra. The camera had to refocus before you could read it. It said "36DD."

Ronnie was saying something to Mr. Pfar now and they still were leaning close together and blocking my view. Craig and Mike were mostly watching me. I pretended not to notice them looking at me, but it was hard to do now that I couldn't pretend to be watching the movie so I started to drink my Tequila a little faster than I would have just to have something to do with my hands. I even held the glass up when it was nearly empty and pretended to look at the bottom of the glass absentmindedly.

"I"ll get you another..." Mike said without asking. He walked back towards the bar. As he passed Craig, Craig whispered something to him. I pretended not to hear him, but I heard him. I heard him clearly. He said "Let's speed things up. Make her a Zombie..."

"She's already pretty drunk..." Mike whispered.

"Not drunk enough..." Craig answered.

"O.K. ... O.K. ... " Mike whispered back. "I just hope she doesn't get too damn drunk ..."

Just as they finished talking and Mike turned to the bar, Ronnie and Mr. Pfar stepped away from in front of me. Good, I thought to myself, I can watch the movie again. Mr. Pfar and Ronnie walked across the room to continue their conversation, and I leaned forward to watch and hear the movie a little better. The girl had leaned back on the sofa, but the top of her dress hung loose because they hadn't zipped her up in the back. The guys were still talking to her about her bra. She was obviously too embarrassed to answer them back. One of the guys had asked her why she "bothered" to wear a bra. When she didn't answer him, he asked her again. She looked up slowly. Her boyfriend was staring at her.

"Answer him." He said sternly.

"Ah ... I ... ah ... " she started slowly. Then she took a deep breath, and continued " ... I ... need support ... to hold up my ... ah ... to hold me up ..."

"You mean you tits are gonna hang down if you don't wear one?" One of the guess asked bluntly.

She breathed deep again. "Yes ... a little. They would hang down a little ..."

The guys were laughing. And pointing at her breasts as they whispered to each other. She hung her head in shame. She started to cry, and the camera zoomed in on her face. The tears were making her makeup run down her cheeks.

"Your big, all right ..." her boyfriend was saying, "... but your tits are pretty damn firm. You don't really need to wear a bra ... do you?"

The guys were whispering to him, egging him on.

"Yes I do..." she said softly without looking up.

"Make her take it off ..." one of the guys said to her boyfriend.

"Yeah ... make her take it off ..." another one said.

She sniffled. She raised one of her hands to her face to wipe away her tears and smeared her makeup under her eyes.

"You're a mess ..." her boyfriend consoled. He handed her a clean handkerchief. As she dabbed at her face, he said "... why don't you go freshen your makeup. The bathroom is at the end of the hallway ..."

As she stood up, her open dress flapped behind her.

"Can I ... you know ... " she asked her boyfriend as she pointed over her shoulder to her open dress.

"Sure ... sure you can ..." he said softly to her as she began to walk past him.

"Make her take her bra off, Dude ..." one of the guys whispered.

"Oh yeah, and ... take off your bra while you're back there..."

She had her back to all them. She stopped walking. You could tell she was thinking. Thinking about the alternatives. She had none.

"All right ..." she said, and she started to walk back towards the bathroom again. As soon as she was out of the room, the guys started to give each other high fives and laughing out loud.

I was so engrossed the movie, I hadn't even noticed Mike when he returned from the bar. He was standing beside me with a drink in each hand, one for each of us. His was another shot of Tequila. Mine was a larger glass. He handed it to me without explanation, and I took it without any question. Rather than get into a discussion about it, I just pretended to be too drunk to notice. I kept my attention focused on the movie as I started nursing it. God, it was strong.