The Dirty Old Man & Me

Story Info
Old man taking advantage turning me into a gay bitch.
1.7k words
4.38
16.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my fantasies that I would love to become a reality, I hope you enjoy it even though it's my first story and you will come back for more..... (thank you for reading)

It was morning and I was lying in bed, at 45 years old I was reserved with low self esteem and have been thinking more and more recently that I want to try taking a cock. I closed my eyes and started playing with myself letting my fantasy run wild.

I stayed in bed and looked at my phone, hopping that someone replied to the profile I created the previous evening on an adult website.

There was a message from an older man in his 70s and not far from my location, I checked his profile and started getting excited when he sent me another message.

He was online also and we started chatting, I was telling him that I was inexperienced and looking for a discreet meet (as nobody knew about me) with someone that will take the lead.

The old man was intrigued and asked me for a photo of my body.

He liked the view of my body and that I was 5ft4 and plum with big hips and ass and a small 5" uncut cock.

The old man introduced himself as John and I proceeded by giving him my name (Dimos), I told him straight that he will have to earn my trust before I was to meet with him so we exchanged numbers and started the sex chatting with occasional phone fun.

We were cyber playing some of our fantasies and exchanging nude pictures.

A month later after John started dropping hints about meeting for real, I was reluctant to begin with but was persuaded to visit John the following Saturday at his house.

I was nervous and excited all week, Saturday morning I had a shower and got dressed excited and scared as I made my way to John's place. I rang the bell and John opened the door in his dressing gown, his big belly was sticking out I could see his boxer shorts.

As I walked in and John closed the door behind me the musky smell of sweat and semen hit me in the face as John lead me through to the living room where a gay porn was playing on the TV. I was so excited and scared, ready to run away as John sat on the couch looking at me, smiling as he tells me that maybe I should get naked and come sit next to him.

I removed my shoes, tshirt and sat on the couch pushing my jean down as John was staring at me, encouraging me to take off my boxer shorts also.

I was naked next to an older man whilst he was in his boxers and dressing gown as we started watching the movie together.

I was feeling nervous to look at him but I could feel myself getting hornier as the man in the movie was receiving a blowjob from another guy.

John's large hand brushed again my thigh as it landed on my hand guiding it on his lap, before I realise what had just happed my hand was in John's boxers, feeling his warm cock in my hand. He was so much bigger than me.

He told me to come and kneel in front of him between his legs and when I did as I was told, he ordered me to remove his boxers shorts and take a deep breath. I didn't know what to do, but I found myself following his every instruction as I pulled his boxers off, putting the area where his cock was resting on my face and taking a deep breath, the musky smell of his cock, cum and sweat was so strong that it was making me feel dizzy.

John laughed as he told me that he has been wearing them for two days straight just for me.

He placed his hand at the back my head and started applying pressure lowering my face, until his cockhead was touching it. I opened my mouth instinctively, taking his cockhead in my wet mouth tasting it as John moaned and I heard him say "that's it you are a natural cocksucker whore".

I didn't react as I lower my head lower, taking more and more of his cock, tasting it. I could feel him getting harder in my mouth as he kept pushing the back of my head and his cock deeper whilst I was trying not to gag. My head was bobbing on his cock getting it all wet as he was making me drool all over it.

He kept fucking my mouth slow and deep making sure my chin was touching his balls, hearing me moan as he was calling me a dirty cocksucker. My head was spinning as I was tasting his cock, drool dripping down from the corner of my mouth and tears in my eyes as I was taking his cock all the way.

When he was happy with my progress and his cock was rock hard, he released the back of my head and started slapping my face with his hard cock, leaving a trace of his precum and my saliva on my forehead whilst I was trying to catch my breath. He stood up and pulled me up leading me to his bedroom.

Reluctantly, I told him that he has to be gentler as we discussed on our previous chats, he grinned and told me to get on the bed face down. I climbed on the bed with my face down, the bed covers had his musky sent as I felt him coming behind me. I couldn't see what he was doing and in my mind I wanted to run away but I couldn't move.

I felt his big hands spreading my legs and ass chicks and felt his wet tongue pressing against my ass hole, instinctively making me moan as he spat against my hole making me all wet. I felt his wet tongue and a finger pressing against my hole spreading me open and making me moan louder.

You like this don't you bitch? I heard him say as he was fucking me slowly with one finger going half way inside me. I kept moaning without answer when I heard him say in an angry voice -- I said, you like having your ass hole spread open, don't you whore? Tell me how much you like it, you dirty cock whore -- as he said it he shoved two fingers all the way making me moan louder/scared.

He laid on my back, his big belly pressing against my back holding me down and his hard cock rubbing against my ass chicks.

He licked my ear making me feel goosebumps as he whispered what a dirty whore I am, pushing 2 fingers in my mouth making me getting them wet with my saliva and drool.

He positioned himself again between my legs spreading my ass chicks and hole with the two fingers that were in my mouth before spitting directly in my hole.

He laid on my back, holding me down as he whispered in my ear "beg for it", I was scared and confused as he repeated himself "I said beg for it bitch!!!".

I was so scared and confused my body begging to be used and my mind helpless trying to find a way out of it shocked with myself as I heard myself begging.

Please fuck me, I beg you please rip my hole open.

I heard him grant with approval holding me down as I felt his cockhead against my wet hole.

Before I can react, I felt his hard cock pushed and my sphincter being spread open, tears in my eyes from the pain making me cry and moan begging him to stop as he was using his weight to go deeper, forcing his cockhead in as I heard him say TAKE IT WHORE pushing deeper inside me.

My whole body tingling and my ass burning as he keeps pushing deeper and deeper until I started to feel his balls against my ass chicks as I whimper underneath him.

Fucking me slow and deep, my whimpers gradually being replaced with moans and my small cock throbbing with every deep thrust.

You like this, DON'T YOU BITCH!!! I hear him grant as his cock fuck me deep and I feel my whole body shake as I try not to explode.

Mmmggggghhhhq, I moan as he whispers in my ear "tell me how much", shoving his cock all the way inside me.

My cock is throbbing as it grinds between the bedsheets and my belly with every thrust deep inside my ass. Loosing all control as I cry out "OOGGHHHHHH GOD, I AM GOING TO CUM" as he pull his cock almost all the way out and rams it all the way. My whole body shaking and my ass tighten around his cock as I explode moaning whilst his thrusts milk my prostate.

"YOU DIRTY BITCH!!!! BEG FOR IT" he growls in my ear

Feeling so dirty and out of control, feeling like a ragdoll, drained and unable to move as I start begging him "please fuck me, ooooggghhhh fuuckckk". Feeling his throbbing cock fucking me with deep thrusts as he keeps up with his verbal abuse in my ear with every thrust forcing me to beg.

Oooghhhh FUCK, please give me your seed I heard myself moaning out, I BEG YOU!!!!

YES!! You dirty CUM WHORE -- TAKE IT!!! He pulled out his cock almost all the way out and rammed his throbbing cock, balls deep inside me as I felt him explode. Pumping more and more gooey, warm cum inside me whilst I was moaning and my legs were spasming with every deep pump.

He stayed on top of me, telling me what a good slut I was making sure his cock and cum stayed deep inside me.

After what felt like hours, he rolled off me and fell asleep next to me as I managed to roll up on my side in a foetus position, feeling battered and unable to move my ass dripping with his cum, feeling used, confused and dirty but satisfied in a perverse way until I fell asleep.

Please let me know what you think and I welcome any ideas and suggestions you have in how this story can develop further or some ideas for the next. Feel free to contact me directly by commenting. Thank you.