The Dirty Old Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Harry has his way with Louise.
8k words
4.69
54.7k
96
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
646 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are eighteen years of age and older. It involves fictional reluctance, blackmail sex, which the author does not condone in real life. This story is also protected under copyright and only Literotica have my permission to print this story.

Tuesday

The sound of my husband Jack, dressing after his shower, woke me. I opened my eyes but kept my back to him, pretending I was still asleep. As soon as he went downstairs to prepare breakfast, I quietly slipped my broken, naked body out from under the bedsheets and went to the bathroom. It didn't matter how many times I washed my body; I'd never escape the feeling or smell of Harry, my sixty-year-old deviant neighbour.

.....

My husband and daughter were sat at the kitchen table, scrolling through their phones like zombies, when I entered the kitchen after my shower, wearing a dressing gown over a pair of knickers and a bra.

"Morning both," I mumbled, rubbing my damp hair with a towel.

"Morning, love. You're not dressed?" Jack welcomed and then questioned my lack of work attire.

"Morning, mum," Jessica mumbled, not looking up from her phone.

"I think I have a bad tummy coming on. I think I'll call in sick today and get some rest," I lied.

"Sit down, love." My husband offered me his seat. "Do you want some tea?" I nodded, putting the towel in the wash basket before sitting down at the table. "You don't think it's... urrr..."

I smiled. "Time of the month I think," lying again. My periods were regular. I wasn't due for another week, but it fit as a reasonable excuse for me not going to work.

"Ok, love. Rest up and I'll take Jessica to college. Come on, Jess, grab your things we need to make a move."

My husband placed a pot of tea down on the table and lovingly kissed the top of my head. I felt awful. If it weren't for him and Jessica I would have taken my life hours ago. If it weren't for Jessica I wouldn't have been in this situation. I knew that was unfair of me, but I was in the process of still blaming her for what I went through the day before.

"What time are you both home?" I asked.

"I'll be home around 5pm, but if you need anything, just let me know, love. What about you, Jess?"

"I won't be home until after seven. I'm going to a friends house."

My stomach churned at the possibility that her 'friend' might be our neighbour Harry. "Ok. Have yourselves a great day and I'll see you both later."

My fake smile faded with closure of the front door, leaving me all alone. I stood up feeling unwell emotionally, not physically, and returned upstairs to change for my second day with Harry. That thought alone intensified my desire for the plan I was putting together. To get out of this mess without being exposed by the evil, twisted pervert next door, but until such plan was thought out properly, I had to continue on.

Inside the bedroom I dried and straightened my hair before doing my make-up. I then put on some floral, strawberry red lingerie. A thong, balconette bra and suspender belt with red plain top stockings competed the set. Harry insisted I enhance my elegance for our next meeting. I loved my figure in the set, looking at my reflection in the mirror, but my facial expression suggested otherwise.

It was stunning, expensive lingerie. I only wore it on special occasions. The balconette bra was the flirtiest style of bra I owned. Jack loved seeing me wearing it. The bra enhanced my DD cleavage, naturally offering less coverage. It was great for me because it drove my husband crazy whilst still providing me with ample support. But it was meant for mine and my husbands eyes only.

It didn't match, but after slipping on a pair of sexy red heels, which did match, I put on a red floral summer dress. The kind you'd expect to see a forty-year-old wife and mother wearing out in public on a normal sunny day. I was already in deep shit. The last thing I needed was one of the neighbours catching me entering Harry's house dressed in anything questionable.

By 9am I was ready to start my second day from hell. I did a few minutes of deep breathing to calm my anxiety and settle my mind down. I didn't have to visit Harry, but I believed the consequences were too great for me not to. He could have my body but not my mind.

I phoned the school secretary and further lied. Her support added to my guilt when she told me to take all the time I needed. I hung up the call and brushed myself down, ready to make the short journey to Harry's house. A few minutes later I knocked on his door and waited. My heart was pounding and my face was flushed, dreading what the old man had in store for me today.

......

Monday: the day before.

"Louise! Is Jack coming back anytime soon?" Harry was in a panic. "It's very important. I need his help! I think someone broke into my house last night while I was sleeping. I wondered if Jack would take a look."

"Have you been ransacked, Harry? Jack has gone to work. He starts his day shifts today. Let me take a look. I have a few minutes to spare."

"I'm so sorry I've been an arse to you, Louise. I don't deserve your help, but would you mind taking a look? I feel violated by the intruder."

"Of course. Is anything missing?" I entered Harry's house and he led me into his lounge. The place was spotless with a chair placed in front of the TV. "Harry?"

"Take a seat, Louise. I have something I want to show you." I'd just walked into a trap.

"What?" I shook, subconsciously sitting myself down on the chair.

"I'm curious, Louise. What were you doing at my window on Saturday night?" Harry turned the TV on and hit the remote.

The image of somebody climbing over the fence began to play out. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth as I watched myself creeping towards the back of Harry's house, barely dressed. He fast forwarded the footage to where I started touching myself.

"Care to explain yourself, Louise? Oh my, Louise. Are you masturbating in my garden while I was getting some tight, teen pussy on the kitchen table?"

"You sick bastard!"

"I'm sick? Who is that on camera rubbing one out whilst spying on their neighbour, Louise? Tell me."

"No," I began to sob. "You tricked me into coming inside!"

"Tell me!"

"It's me! Satisfied now, you sick fuck! It's me alright!"

"Now, why were you masturbating in my garden, Louise? Who did you see that got you so hot and horny?"

"You don't need to do this, Harry. Please. I'm begging you."

"Tell me, Louise. Tell me who you saw and what they were doing to get you so horny."

"I saw you," I sobbed in shame again.

"Was I fucking anybody?"

"Yes! Please stop this, Harry. I'm begging you!"

"Not until you've answered my questions. Who did you watch me fuck, Louise?"

"Jessica. My daughter Jessica."

"Judging by your actions on camera, you liked what you saw, didn't you?"

"No! Yes. Not at first."

"I understand, Louise. Sex is sex I'm afraid. It seduces us all in ways we can't control."

"Are you going to show this to my husband?"

Harry walked behind me and placed his hands softly on my shoulders. "That's up to you, Louise."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I have plans for the video. It's very raw and amateur. People like that sort of material nowadays."

"What? You mean..."

"I think this would go down a storm on the internet. Maybe not so much if your husband, colleagues or our neighbours got hold of a copy. Imagine if your students saw this. Oh my!"

"You wouldn't! Please, Harry!"

"I have no desire to do such a thing, Louise," he said, bringing his fingers to the first button on my blouse. "What time are you expected at home today?"

"F... f... five o'clock," I trembled as he slipped the top button.

"And what time are you expected in work this morning?" he asked in the same tone, slipping the second button before moving onto the third.

"N... n... nine o'clock."

Harry slipped the third button, causing me to close my eyes and accept my fate. He then slipped the fourth and fifth buttons and opened up my blouse, exposing my bra covered breasts and cleavage.

"I think you better call in sick for the next three days, Louise. You're going to be very busy being my wife. Do you agree?" It was so devastating and demeaning.

While I called in 'sick' to the school secretary, Harry removed my blouse and unhooked my bra.

"Good girl, Louise," he whispered into my ear when the call ended. He kept his mouth to my ear while he removed my bra and set my tits free. "I've waited a very long time to have these beauties in my hands. He swooped them up and squeezed harshly. "Let's go upstairs into my bedroom. I have a surprise waiting for you."

Harry directed me topless up the stairs into his bedroom. On the side stood a bottle of blue pills, with a handful spilt across the dresser. It was deliberate. I knew it the moment Harry smirked at me noticing them.

"As it's our first time I thought you might want to get this over with quickly. Remove your shoes and skirt then sit on the end of the bed."

"Harry..." I went to plead.

"Lose the skirt and get on the bed, Louise." Harry didn't want to hear it.

Inhaling and exhaling a deep breath, causing my bust to rise and fall, Harry grinned watching me. I slipped off my shoes before reaching round my lower back to unzip the pencil skirt I'd put on for work that morning. The room was so quiet the sound of the zipper made me shudder.

"Mmm, gorgeous set of pins on you, woman. Mmm, and such a lovely soft arse," he moaned, grabbing a firm hold of a buttock when I bent slightly to remove the skirt.

I jolted and looked away. It was the first time the old man had ever put his hands on me. I knew it wouldn't be the last.

"Now, sit on the bed and face me."

Anxiously biting my lower lip, I stepped towards the bed and turned around to sit. The mattress was soft, but the room was unsettling. Harry remained grinning while I sat there in just a pair of black lace hold ups and matching knickers.

"Stunning," he whispered. "Remove your panties."

Looking down at the floor in shame, I lifted myself off the bed and pulled my knickers down. Harry rubbed his crotch, sighing when I sat back down to pull them off my legs.

"Mmm, lay down and spread your legs. I want to get a good look at your cunt."

I was already at breaking point. Taking another deep breath, I told myself to be strong and pushed myself up the bed. I opened my legs, exposing my pussy, and focussed on the ceiling directly above me.

"Mmm, that's a sexy landing strip you have there, Louise. Did you know your Jessica shaves her tight cunt bald?"

Harry chuckled, unbuckling his belt and dropping his trousers. I then waited and listened in fear to him removing his shirt.

"I can't wait to get my tongue in there, Louise. I want to know who tastes better and who gets more excited. Mother or daughter. Mmm."

I cringed and shivered at his words, then froze when he got down on his knees and pulled my arse to the end of the bed. There was no going back now. I knew at this point I was going to be subjected to Harry's twisted world.

His hands travelled up my legs over the nylon hold ups. He then groaned quietly and brought his fingertips inside my thighs, spreading my legs wider. I felt my pussy lips part, encouraging him.

"Mmm! You have a lovely cunt, Louise. Try and relax. You never know, you might just enjoy yourself."

Harry sniggered before licking his tongue up the inside of my leg, wetting the nylon with his saliva. Straining on the bed, I gripped two handfuls of duvet and grimaced with anticipation. How could something meant to be so pleasurable be so daunting. I already knew the answer to that of course.

"Mmm, you smell so fresh, Louise. I like making a clean cunt dirty."

"Huuuuuuuh!" I suddenly gasped.

With the flat of his tongue Harry licked my outer folds. It caused a shiver up my spine and tingles from my pussy. Those tingles spread throughout my body as he started with big, slow licks. His tongue felt wide and flat against my pussy. I loved and hated it at the same time.

"Mmm, my sexy neighbour likes it," Harry gave a dirty chuckle, then he continued with little, fast darting licks.

I tried to ignore the feelings but it felt very nice. Harry was alternating between the two styles. Big, slow licks and little, fast licks. He went on pleasuring my pussy like that while a mental battle broke out in my head. It was being fought violently as my body betrayed me.

The old man then pulled the fleshy part of my mons, causing my clit to protrude. The battle was lost when he started drawing circles around my throbbing bud with his tongue. The soft sighs and ragged breathing quickly gave me away. Deep down I still wanted it to stop, but the guilt was slowly evaporating, allowing me to at least enjoy my 'torture'.

"Mmm! You taste delicious, Louise. You're going to spend a lot of time on your back over the next few days, with my head down here. Mmm!"

"Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh!" I panted as he licked and pleasured my clit. "Ahhh! Fuck! Huuuh!" I then breathed when Harry inserted a finger inside my body.

I hated him, but what he was doing to me felt amazing. The dirty old fucker added a second and third finger, thrusting them in and out of my wet pussy in time with his licks. He then angled his fingers up, rubbing the front wall of my pussy.

"Ah! Ah! Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Ah! Ah! Yes!"

"Say my name, Louise! I want to hear you moan my name when I make you cum!"

I was so concentrated on reaching an orgasm I no longer cared about anything else. I just needed that big 'O' to release all this sexual energy that had quickly built up inside me.

Without me even realising it, Harry had switched things up again. I was too busy groaning to notice when he did it, but now he was sliding a finger between my inner lips and licking around my pussy. It felt so good I didn't know which was better, his tongue or his finger. It didn't matter. It was all so damn amazing.

My hands relaxed and I was no longer grabbing the duvet. Without me consciously doing so, my hands had surreptitiously made their way onto my breasts. I was caressing my soft mounds while Harry ate my pussy.

Harry knew he had me for the day. They way he was performing oral sex on me felt like it to. He was in no rush to get me off. As much as I hated the man, he was giving me some of the finest cunnilingus I'd ever experienced. It hurt to admit that, given the situation, but it was true.

"That's it, Louise. Let yourself go. Mmm, your pussy deserves this special treatment," Harry groaned, returning to using three fingers inside me with his tongue on my clit.

It seemed to go on forever. My orgasm was right there but it just wouldn't pop. I put my hands above my head and arched my back, stretching my body as I moaned. Harry reached for my tits and began massaging them. His face was pressed firmly against my mound and his tongue was hard, penetrating my hole while he played with my hard, sensitive nipples.

"Yes! Ah! Yes! That's it, Harry!" I moaned, not thinking straight.

"Mmmmmmm!" Harry responded by groaning into my pussy. He then lifted his head and brought his greedy hands hands down from my tits. "You're so sexy, Louise. You definitely taste better than Jessica, and you're pussy is definitely more excited than hers was," Harry chuckled.

"Don't stop now," I sighed, closing my eyes and blocking out what he'd just said. I still hated him.

Harry then had me raise my legs high in the air. I had to hold them up so he could lick my puckered hole. I'd let my husband tongue me in that area, but never more than that. The old bastard was hell bent on humiliating me with my own pleasure.

After applying lots of pressure to my anus with his tongue, Harry went back to licking my clit. At the same time he began to insert a finger into my arse. My muscles tensed but the saliva eventually allowed him to slip inside.

The pleasure was another nice feeling. I couldn't deny that. Having him tongue my clit and finger my arse finally had me hurling off the cliff into sea of bliss. climaxed hard. My legs shook in the air as I cried out. I gripped my them tightly until it was over. It wasn't really over. It was only the beginning.

Harry helped lower my legs onto his shoulders. He looked at me all conquering and arrogant as he positioned his cock to the opening of my pussy. My face would have been one of post-orgasm calm, but reality was slowing returning to ignite my defiance.

"Stop fighting it, Louise," Harry smiled. "I can see it in your eyes. I'm going to fuck you and you're going to love it, just like your Jessica did."

"Bastarrrrrrrrrr... huuuuuuuh! Shit! Ah! Ah!"

Harry pushed into my pussy and started fucking me. His cock spread me wide open and travelled deep. I grabbed the bed as if to hang on to something. He was more than big. It pushed through my internal walls like knife through butter. Those wet contracting walls clamped around his throbbing muscle as tightly as I was on the duvet.

"Mmm, that's quite a tight pussy you have there, Louise. Not as tight as Jessica, but tight all the same. Mmm. You're liking it again now aren't you!" he chuckled, fucking me with long, deep strokes.

"Oh my god, Harry! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I sobbed with joy.

"Does that feel nice, Louise?"

"Yes! Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck me! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Harry laughed and grabbed my tits, mauling them as he fucked me deep with the full length of his cock.

"I've wanted to do this since the moment I first saw you! The day you moved in next door! Watching you move boxes with your big tits bouncing all the over the place. Mmm, and now I'm having you, Louise! Aren't I?"

"Yes! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Would you like to stop now, Louise? Take my cock out of your cunt and leave you alone?"

"No! Fuck me! Make me cum!"

Bodies slapping together, adults panting and moaning, squelching noises from hard sexual penetration, and now Harry chuckling loud and proud consumed his bedroom. Everything about it was noisy, dirty and raw.

Of course I wanted him to stop and let me go, but I knew he didn't mean it, and in that situation I couldn't have anyway, not until I had cum. His cock simply felt too good.

"I'm cumming! Yes, Harry! Yes! I'm cumming!" I screamed, bucking my hips underneath him.

"Fuuuuck! Your cunt is too tight!" Harry spat.

With my legs on his shoulders, and with his hands squeezing my tits, Harry and I climaxed together. I think I pulled him over the edge with me. As I screamed and rode out one of the most intense orgasms I could ever remember, Harry pumped his seed deep inside me. Like a pig, he snorted, but it didn't detract from the fact he had a big cock and he knew how to use.

The guilt that followed was weaker than when we started. There was no point in torturing myself now. I'd gone through with it and had some great sex. To reveal my shame and anger would only empower Harry even more. I desperately needed a plan before he turned me into his whore.

"Are you ready for your day as my wife to begin, Louise?"

"No," I sighed up at the ceiling, still experiencing the pleasurable aftershocks of my orgasm.

Harry laughed. "It matters not. We're taking a shower together whether you want to or not." I gritted my teeth and continued to hide my hatred for him.

My experience in the shower made my skin crawl. I was no longer aroused but Harry was. I wondered how many of those damn blue pills he'd taken before luring me into his sadistic trap. I was yet to see his cock in any other state than rock hard.

He was grinning like a teenage boy seeing breasts for the first time. Harry took his time lathering my body in soap before making me rinse it off seductively. I felt like a fool, but I managed to pull it off. He then lathered my breasts again and told me to get on my knees.

Louisesy
Louisesy
646 Followers